Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-01-2023, 12:57 PM   #1
FMichael
Baby Member

Default My first public dare (almost caught)

Hello GetDarers,

today I did my first really public dare. I had done some smaller, less riskier ones earlier, but today I was very horny and wanted to try something more thrilling.
I started with riding my bike and after about 30 minutes I thought how it would be to ride my bike naked. So I stopped out of sight near a small forest. I took a quick look around to make sure I was alone. Then I started taking off my clothes and put them in my rucksack. When I was only wearing shoes, I went back on my bike and started cycling on the quiet roads between the fields. After a few seconds my brain stopped working completely and my horniness took over my sense . I saw nobody so I was cycling onto the bigger road. I was riding naked for almost 1.5 kilometers when I crossed a small hill. And there I saw it, a car, about 300 meters away, on the road next to me, just before the junction that would take him onto my road . It was driving slowly into my direction. I was shocked and sped up to get onto a smaller grass road to my right. I looked around and saw that the car turned left on the junction and was now on direct course to me. Fuck, I thought, that`s how it feels to be caught . I fleed for about 200 meters behind another hill, where I was out of sight from the car. I stopped and quickly put on my clothes. Then I started cycling on like nothing happened. I reached the main road and I saw the car about 200 meters away. I sped up and after a few seconds I looked around, and thank god, the car was gone

I`m still very horny while writing this and I think I`ll definitely do that kind of dares again.
FMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to FMichael for this post:
Old 11-10-2023, 07:10 PM   #2
totallyrealname

Hot! I'd love to give you some dares next time!
totallyrealname is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, naked, public