Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-07-2020, 03:54 AM   #61
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow. Thanks for the update. Hope you have more ideas. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 11:46 AM   #62
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Oh god more please didn’t see that twist coming

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2020, 06:57 AM   #63
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

It's fantastic that you are still keeping this story alive over almost 2 years, keep it up!
Old 05-10-2020, 01:55 PM   #64
Luffy90

Chapter 31

Josh didn’t know how to react as he took in what she just said. “You… watched us tonight? How?”

“I’m not sure I wanna tell you that for free. What will I get in return?” Ellie asked teasingly, as she started to slowly move back and forth where she sat on top of him.

Josh didn’t want to seem too forward, but he couldn’t help but feel like she was hinting at something way too hard. “I don’t know. Do you maybe… want to do something here in bed? I could go down on you like I did with Ashley right before we stopped the game for the night.”

“You did what to my sister?!” Ellie acted surprised as she jumped off the bed quickly and walked over to her desk.

Worried by Ellie’s sudden reaction, Josh decided to try and backtrack. “But I thought you saw us? I thought you knew. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to try and force you into anything.” He struggled to try and find a reason for why she was acting this way. “Are you sure this is okay Ellie? I’m not sure if Ashley would be okay with us being together like this, you’re her little sister after all.”

Ellie picked up her iPad and came back to the bed and sat down on the opposite end of him again. “Don’t worry Josh, I’m just messing with you.” She spoke softly, with a concentrated look on her face as she tried to find something on it. “Okay, look at this.” She turned the iPad around and showed him a feed of several cameras placed in the rooms of this house, one of them showed Ashley and Lucy sleeping in Ashley’s room. He also recognized the room they played in, with a clear view of the table they sat around, as well as the bathroom, and a few more rooms around the house. This room, and her parents room that Luke was currently sleeping in, didn’t seem to have any cameras recording it. “Do you know how easy it is to buy these tiny spy cameras these days? So I figured I’d hide some around the house, and take a peak at what you were gonna do tonight.”

“Hold up Ellie.” Josh had to collect himself. What he saw, he knew was wrong in so many ways. But on the other hand, he was currently naked in another girls bed that he barely even knew, outside of bumping into her when he visited Ashley in the past. So he couldn’t really pull the ‘knowing better’ card. “You record your own family, and us? Don’t you think that is taking it a step too far?”

Ellie sneakily tried to lift up the sheets again, only for Josh to quickly block her attempt once more. “Awww… You’re no fun.” She sighed. “But to answer your question, no Josh, I don’t normally record my family. Only my big sister, who you clearly found out today, isn’t really as innocent as she normally portrays herself to be. You see, I found out she was planning this weekend of hers a while ago, and I put the cameras up right before I left the house. I can show you something else. But… only if you would be so kind as to let me warm up in my own bed. Look!” She pointed at her nipples. “They’re cold.”

Josh could not believe how forward and casual she was acting about this whole situation. She was barely even of legal age, and she didn’t seem to mind someone who was pretty much a stranger to her, see her act and behave like this. “I told you already, I can just leave. I don’t want to have Ashley hate me for being here with you.”

“I don’t want you to leave, Josh. Now please let me get under the cover already since you so kindly warmed my own bed up for me.” She just looked at him, waiting for his reply as she rubbed her arms to show him how cold she was.

Josh released a sigh of defeat and tapped on the bed to signal to her that he would not stop her. But before she got in, he quickly took his other hand and covered his crotch, just in case she pulled the cover off. To his surprise however, she just slipped in to the bed next to him and turned towards him without even trying to look under the sheets.

“So, Josh. Let me show you a little secret about Ashley that you probably didn’t know about.” She put the iPad down on the bed right between them so that they both could see it, before lifting her head up slightly by using one of her arms as a head support, and then she pulled the sheets all the way up to her neck as she got comfortable. “Oooh, its quite nice and warm under here now, thanks.” She then searched for something on the iPad again. “Alright, look at this.” She started a video. “Here is Ashley on this cam site, taking donations to do all sorts of dirty things in front of whoever is watching. But this video in particular, is a private show for me, so I got a recording of it saved after it ended.”

He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Ashley was fingering herself hard, with her legs spread wide, moaning and giving it her all to the camera. He took a glance up at Ellie again, wondering why she even showed this to him in the first place. “Did you pay your sister to do this for you? And why show it to me.”

“Well, she didn’t know it was me who paid for her private show, as i pretended to just be a stranger. But you know, I found out she was doing this a long time ago. So I guess you could say I have gotten a bit influenced by her in having these kinds of interests. But she still thinks I’m her sweet innocent little sister, while she is off doing these things in her room, not knowing that i have seen her do this. And the reason I’m showing this to you, is to let you know i have video of you guys, in case you refuse to let me join you tomorrow. Because that is why i'm here tonight.” She stopped the video and put the iPad on the table next to the bed, before looking back at Josh. “Now, I’m sure you also enjoyed that little clip of my sister, right?” She quickly moved her hand under the sheets towards his cock and grabbed it, before he had a chance to react. “Yup, it’s quite hard alright.”

“Wait!” Josh almost shouted as he was taken by surprise.

“You don’t like this? I thought most boys would love a free hand job.” She moved her hand up and down his cock for a few seconds before letting go. “Fine, I’ll stop.”

“No, it’s just… You’re not gonna do anything with that footage right? If you upload that somewhere, you could really fuck us over in life you know? Once something is online, it won’t just go away.” Josh looked at her with a serious look in his eyes. He could not believe how he had ended up in this weird situation.

She turned around, facing away from him, ignoring his question for now. And then moved her back a bit closer to him. “Can you put your arm around me tonight? I want to know what it’s like to have someone hold me when I sleep. You can even touch my boobs if you like, I won’t stop you. Just don’t poke me with your dick as I try to sleep, that would have to wait for another time.

“I don’t get you Ellie… Just promise me you won’t upload that footage somewhere, okay?”

“I probably won’t, but you’ll just have to see what happens tomorrow. And if Ashley were to oppose me in joining your game. I hope I have convinced you to be on my side. Now, your arm please. I wanna sleep, it’s getting quite late, and we most likely have quite a day ahead of us tomorrow.”

Josh hesitated for a second before carefully moving his arm across her body, but he held himself back from feeling her breasts, even though she said he could. “Is this okay?” He asked, as he placed his arm around her.
Despite being put in a situation so unfamiliar to him. He did quite enjoy the feeling of being next to a girl in bed. But sleeping on the other hand, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to at this point. He had a million thoughts rushing through his head.

“Goodnight Josh.” Ellie said and put her hand over the arm that he covered her with. “This feels nice.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 10:22 PM   #65
slavepinoy

hoping we get more. this is an amazing read
slavepinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slavepinoy for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 08:43 AM   #66
Luffy90

Chapter 32

The next morning, as Josh opened his eyes, Ellie was still fast asleep next to him. But during the night she must’ve turned around in her sleep as she was now facing him. He wanted to pull the cover off more so that he could get a better look at her, but before he had a chance to try, he got interrupted.

“Are you up Josh?” Ashley called at him through the door, before it was followed by a soft knock.

Josh started to panic, not knowing what he could say to explain this current situation he had ended up in. Ellie on the other hand didn’t react to the calls. The best idea he could come up with was to just ignore her and see if she might leave him to sleep for a little bit longer.

“I’m coming in.” She called after a few more knocks.

Josh froze as he heard the door open up behind him and he could hear Ashley enter the room. He pretended to be asleep, but quickly opened his eyes as he felt the cover being pulled off the bed by Ashley, before she used it to wrap it around herself.

“What the fuck is going on here? Josh!, Ellie! What is this? Why are you home? And in bed together with Josh?”

Josh quickly covered himself up with his hands as he sat up on the bed. “I can explain. It’s not what it looks like.” He hadn’t seen Ashley look this angry in a long time. But she ignored his answer and picked up Ellie’s t-shirt and threw it over her sister’s head.

“Ellie! Wake up and get dressed. Now!”

Ellie slowly opened her eyes and pulled the t-shirt off her face. “Oh good morning sis.” She answered casually. “Are you okay? You seem a bit angry?”

“Of course I’m angry! I just found my little sister in bed with one of my best friends. And I’d very much like an explanation right about now.”

Ellie calmly explained to Ashley the same things she had mentioned to Josh the night before, but withholding the information about the private shows she had of her sister from earlier, hoping that the other information would be enough to convince her.

“You what?!” Ashley seemed furious. “You recorded what we did last night, and now you want me to let you join us? Did I get that right?”

“That pretty much sums it up yeah.” Ellie didn’t seem fazed by her sister’s anger. “And Josh wanted to leave last night as I came home. I was the one who ordered him to stay. And in case you were wondering, no we didn’t do anything.”

“I’m not quite sure what to say Ellie… You are barely even old enough to think about this stuff aren’t you? How did you even know about last night?” Ashley looked like she was about to start crying as she realized the situation she had put them in. “If I’d known you were coming home, I’d never have done this at game of ours at home.”

Ellie tossed the t-shirt back on the floor as she got up from the bed. “Look, I’m not the little kid sister you always see me as. I’m pretty much as mature as you are, despite what you may think. I’ve known about your little side hobbies for a while now. So you don’t need to make this any weirder than it needs to be. Just accept it and let me join. I promise you it won’t make it awkward between us from my side at least.”

“How long have you know about…” Ashley started before she changed her focus from Ellie to Josh. “And what about you Josh?, do you agree to this?”

Not wanting to come in between the two of them, he tried to be as neutral as he could be. “Well she does have the recordings of us, so…”

“I can’t fucking believe this is happening…” Ashley sighed. “Fine, have it your way. If you want to join us, then you can. But don’t come crying to me if you suddenly realize you are not up for it. I’m not gonna let some footage of my friends get published online just because I didn’t let you join a silly game.”

As Ellie heard that she rushed over to her sister and hugged her tight. “Thanks Ash. And don’t worry, your footage is safe with me. I’ll let you explain everything to the others, then me and Josh can come down and join you in… Let’s say ten minutes?”

“Why does Josh need to stay here?” Ashley asked, looking at both of them. “Nevermind. Forget I asked, I don’t really care about your reasons for that one. See you downstairs in ten minutes.”
The following 6 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 06-07-2020, 08:14 AM   #67
Luffy90

Chapter 33

Josh waited until Ashley had left the room to head downstairs before he turned back towards Ellie. “Why exactly did you need me to stay?”

“Because…” Ellie started, before she pulled her panties down in one quick motion and completely revealed herself to him. “I wanted to see how you reacted first. Instead of the whole group at once.”

“Woah, Ellie, hold on a second!” Josh still couldn’t believe how carefree she was acting compared to his friends. “You’re acting way too casual about all this. Are you absolutely sure you are okay with this?”

“Well, do you like what you see? Feel free to take a closer look. I’ll even close my eyes to make it easier for you.”

As he saw Ellie close her eyes, Josh knelt down in front of her and studied her. It wasn’t hard to see that all this turned her on, as her cleanly shaved pussy had no way to hide how wet she was. He wanted to touch her so badly where he sat, but he managed to resist the urge. Ellie was definitely the shortest among them, and she had a fairly skinny body, but she was also slightly athletic looking. It was easy to see that she kept herself in good shape. He decided to have a look up towards her chest to study her upper body more, only to meet her shy smile looking back down at him, biting her lower lip softly.

“Do you… maybe want to give it a lick?” She asked carefully. “Just a little bit. As we gotta head down to the others soon.”

Josh nodded and moved towards her, but she stopped his head with her hand before he could lean in all the way.

“I will let you, but first you gotta remove your hands that is covering your cock. I want to see all of you as well.”

Josh didn’t hesitate as he moved his hands away from his crotch, letting her see his very erect dick spring into view.

“Good boy.” She let go of his head and let him move closer to her. She closed her eyes and leaned backwards as she felt his tongue touch her and slowly slide across the edge of her pussy, a cold chill rushed through her body. She wanted more, but knew she had to stop herself for now. “Alright Josh. I guess it’s time for us to go down to the others.” She held her hands out towards him as a way of showing that she would help him up on his feet.

Josh took her hands and got back up and just looked at her. “You’re really something special.” He said with a big smile on his face.

She leaned in closer towards him and put her hand around his cock, and just held it for a few seconds. “So, how did I taste?”

“Good.” He answered quickly, surprised by her sudden action. “You tasted good.”

She gave him a few slow and careful strokes. “Good to know. Would be awkward to join you guys If I didn’t right?” She let go of him again and turned towards the door. “Alright, they are probably waiting for us now. Let’s go.”

The two of them arrived downstairs only to meet the silent stares of the three others.

“Good morning everyone.” Ellie softly spoke as she entered the room with Josh following behind her. But she was only met with a nervous silence before Ashley finally spoke up.

“Well, as everyone have heard by now. We will have my sister joining us for the remainder of this game. We have talked it over and agreed to try and not make it awkward, but I’m still not sure if that will be possible.

“Come on Ash, I’ve seen what you are capable of. I’m sure you will be perfectly fine with having me in this game, just let yourself warm up to it for a few rounds and you won’t even think about that anymore.” Ellie interrupted her as she got a seat next to the others.

“Fine…” Ashley continued. “Moving on then. For the game, should we continue as we left it or change something up?”

“I actually have a few ideas there.” Ellie answered. “Let me explain.”
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 06-17-2020, 10:09 AM   #68
Luffy90

Chapter 34

After discussing Ellie’s suggested changes, Ashley put the final draft down on a piece of paper and placed it down on the table before reading it to the group. “Alright, so this is what we got then:

1: We keep going the same way as last night, where everyone will roll for a truth or dare from another player.

2: If you roll your own name, you get a skip as it used to be. But if this happens, you now have to be the second person in a dare given to another player as punishment for getting a skip, if that dare requires more than one that is. This will be passed on to the next player if he/she gets her own name on their roll. So this new rule can either be very good, or very bad. It all depends on your luck.
But if you do get chosen for a dare. This is only applied for that one dare.

3: If nobody is currently holding the spot from rule 2, and a dare is given which includes someone else. A random roll will have to be used to decide a second player. This can include anyone, even the dare giver. So make sure you know this before giving a dare if nobody has rolled their own name yet.

4: After we have finished one round of the table. A group dare will be given, instead of it being a random roll. We will all get to give one group dare each, going clockwise from how we sit. So after we finish the first round, Ashley will give the first dare. Followed by Luke, then Ellie, then Josh and finally Lucy.
You will have to give this dare first before you have to roll a 50/50 chance for yourself to participate, so that you won’t give the group an impossibly hard dare you wouldn’t participate in yourself. But, you can always take this chance if you are lucky and manage to dodge your own dare. Just to add some risk to all this.

5: Once we have finished the five rounds and all the group dares. We will do the forfeits that has been built up so far, before we decide on what to do next. These will be made by the four people not participating in them.”

“Does this work for everyone then?” Ashley asked the group, and waited for their approval. Once she got it she continued. “Alright then, as it seems we are all ready to continue. I’ll go grab the leftover pizza we have from yesterday so we can get some breakfast in as we start.”

“Uhm... I just wanted to say. I really appreciate you guys letting me join you.” Ellie told the others once her sister had left the room. “I know I would never have gotten to do this if I hadn’t forced my way in. But I wouldn’t be able to do this with anyone of my regular friends, so I just wanted to say thanks. Just know, I’d never use the footage I have of you guys against you. It was only to have something to bargain with, so please don’t tell her I said this yet.”

“I appreciate you saying that Ellie.” Lucy answered. “I’m still not sure I agree with the way you forced your way in. But I guess I understand your side of it. So don’t worry about it. And I’m sure the boys here don’t mind another girl in the game either.” She said with a mocking tone towards them.

“Food is ready.” Ashley came back in with the leftover pizza’s and placed them on the table. “Please dig in.” She got back in her seat again and started plotting everyones name into the phone. “Alright, the roulette is ready. I guess I’ll just go first and start it then.” She hit the wheel and watched it spin. “And my first task is… Dare from Josh. Fantastic… my amazing luck continues.”
The following 11 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 06-17-2020, 10:32 AM   #69
Spleen

That's awesome, keep going

Bdsm Test result 13/11/2019
http://bdsmtest.org/r/8tjmRTuJ

Bdsm Test result 14/11/2016
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3062955
Spleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 05:41 AM   #70
Galtee

Great, can't wait to read more
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 03:58 AM   #71
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

This story has been really difficault to read so far which sounds like criticism but really isn't so I will elaborate, currently being in chastity has made it near impossible to read without regular breaks, so really high praise it has been amazing so far

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 01-06-2021, 05:48 AM   #72
Luffy90

Chapter 35

“I won’t be too hard on you Ash. This is the first dare of the day after all.” Josh said, pausing for a few seconds as he tried to think of a dare to give. “Okay, your dare goes like this. You have to sit on a random players lap, then finger yourself for thirty seconds while using your other hand to finger or jerk off the second person, depending on who it is.”

“That’s your idea of starting easy?” Ashley asked. But she was only met with a silent smile from Josh as he was entering their names into the phone.

“Alright, let’s see who is going to be Ashley’s… victim.” He started the wheel spin and they all watched closely as it slowly came to a stop. “And it appears Luke is the chosen one for this dare.” Josh announced.

Ashley looked over at Luke who sat next to her, only to be met by an awkward smile back as he tried to cover his boner with his hands. But hiding it wouldn’t matter much in a few seconds anyway. “Alright, I guess we’ll just get this one started then.” She said and got up from her chair, before placing her hands on Luke’s shoulders as she positioned herself over his lap with one foot on each side of him. He then proceeded to remove his hands from his cock and placed them to the sides of his chair. She could see how horny he was, as his cock kept throbbing and bouncing around in front of her where she sat down on top of his legs. Seeing this, she was relieved that she didn’t have to take his dick inside of her this time. Fearing he would not have lasted the thirty seconds the dare was going on for, and he would surely end up shooting his load inside of her. Without hesitation, she then moved her left hand over to him and took a soft grip around it, and placed her other hand between her own legs. “Okay I’m ready, let me know when you start the timer.”

“Three… two… one… start!” Josh announced.

Ashley started to move the hand holding Luke’s cock up and down, and tried to do some similar motion with her other hand on herself as well, but doing both things at the same time proved harder than she thought it would be. But after a couple of seconds of trying, she found a rhythm that she managed to keep. Looking over at Luke, he was clearly almost ready to pop as he squeezed his eyes shut trying to hold on as she kept jerking him off. She enjoyed the power she had more than she thought she would, and didn’t care much at this point that she was doing this in front of her sister sitting in the chair right next to them, watching her act this way so casually.

“Ten seconds left!” Josh announced.

Ashley tried to increase her speed slightly. Even though this was her dare, she wanted to make Luke cum, so that the focus towards her would shift to him instead once the dare was over. Going faster and faster, she could feel his legs move a lot under her, so she knew he was close. When she heard Josh count down the last few seconds, she went as fast as she possibly could. But as she heard the call to stop, she had to let it go and placed her hands on his thighs instead, disappointed that she didn’t make it in time. But right after she let go, and to her surprise, Luke suddenly started to act strangely. He grabbed the sides of his chair tight and leaned his head backwards slightly, while clenching his teeth together. Then it happened. She could see his cock shoot out a little burst of cum onto his stomach, followed by more dripping out after. Not the huge explosion she had hoped for, but she was happy with the result nonetheless. “Anyone got some tissues for Luke here?” She asked as she got up from his lap.

“Good job Ash.” Lucy said as she reached over to Luke who accepted it and started to wipe himself clean, clearly embarrassed that he had already blown a load on the first dare of the day.

As soon as Luke had finished cleaning himself off he realized that he had just only been a part of someone else’s dare. Josh had slid the phone over in front of him, as it was now his own turn to spin the wheel. Sort of feeling ashamed as he had just came. He didn’t want to pull more attention towards himself, so he just spun the wheel in silence, hoping his best to avoid getting something hard to do, right after the one he was just a part of.
The following 10 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 05:53 PM   #73
dannyboi69

Proper cliffhanger ending there... please don't leave us waiting too long

limits: illegal, family, piss, pain, public, messy, and probably some other things I can't even imagine yet

KIK:tatdanman

Open to other suggestions!
dannyboi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:07 AM   #74
Luffy90

Chapter 36

As Luke saw the wheel stop, he felt a huge wave of relief rush through him. “Truth from Lucy.”

Lucy didn’t take long to come up with a question for him. “Tell us one of your sexual fantasies.”

Having quite a few to choose from, he was happy with this question. “One of my sexual fantasies would be to wake up with a girl sitting on top of me with my dick inside of her, slowly riding me to wake me up.”

“I see. That doesn’t sound too over the top either.” Lucy said as he gave her the answer. Before turning her attention towards Ellie. “Now then. I guess it’s time for our newest member to take her first turn. Good luck Ellie.”

Ellie took the phone from Luke and placed it in front of her before hitting the spin button. “A dare from Josh.” She announced as soon as it came to a halt. She looked over to him and gave him a subtle wink, hoping that he would be nice to her after she had surprised him the night before.

“Seems like I have to give all the dares today.” Josh tapped the table with his fingers as he tried to make one up. “Okay, I think I got one for you that should not be too hard, seeing as this is your very first dare with us.” He cleared his throat before continuing. “So, your dare is to get in a doggy-style position on the table and either have one of us, or yourself see how many fingers that can fit inside of your butt. You have to start with one finger, then go back out and do two, until you say that you can’t go any further.”

Ellie looked surprised that he went so far on the first dare she was going to do. “Right, okay. I guess I’ll roll and see who will do this to me then.” She didn’t want to seem nervous. So without hesitation, she plotted in their names and spun the wheel. “Okay let’s see… It feels weird to say this out loud, but the one who will finger my ass will be…” She stared at the wheel spin and watched as it slowly came to a halt. “Luke.” She looked over to him. And he seemed to have lightened up a bit after hearing this.

“Here you go!” Josh held out a bottle of lube for Luke to use. “I’m sure Ellie would prefer it if you made this as comfortable as possible for her.”

Luke didn’t say anything back, but he did notice himself getting turned on again, after having lost most of his motivation when Ashley made him cum just a few minutes ago.

“Are you sure you are okay with this?” Ashley hesitantly asked her sister. “It’s not too late for you to back out of this game.”

“I’m fine sis, don’t worry. I said I wanted to be a part of this. Just try not to make a big deal out of this game okay? Can’t you just treat me like one of your fellow friends today? No need to make this awkward between us.” Ellie felt her confidence rise a bit after having to answer her sister. She wanted to prove her wrong, and without much hesitation, she got up on the table and placed herself in a doggy-style position. “Alright Luke, don’t make me have to wait like this for too long.”

“Right…” Luke got up and went over to the back of Ellie. He felt his cock start to grow again as he looked straight at her most private parts, now on full display directly in front of him. He squeezed out some lube and worked it around his finger before moving in on her.
At first he circled the opening a little to spread some lube around before slowly trying to push his finger in. He could feel her resist him a little bit before he got it in, only to hear her make a little sound as he pushed through. Then he slowly slid his finger further in until he had it all the way inside of her. “Everything okay so far Ellie?” He nervously asked as he pulled back out carefully.

Ellie looked back for a second. “I would lie if I said this wasn’t awkward as all hell, but go on.”

Luke applied a bit more lube to his hand and covered two fingers this time before going back in. It felt a bit more tight this time, but he got them both in here and pulled back out again. He made sure to cover three fingers in lube now as he slowly pushed against her opening once more. This time it felt much tighter as he slowly entered her. She also started to move a bit more as it probably felt like a lot, having this much go inside of her without even being warmed up to it.
He made sure to move slowly and with care, and he eventually got them all the way in. He didn’t even care that he was having a rock hard boner again at this point. Because this moment, was something he wouldn’t soon forget doing.
“Okay, four this time.” He said as he reapplied some lube before going back in again. He tried to get his fingers as tight as possible, but he could feel her clearly resist him as he tried to get them all in. After slightly getting his fingers inside of her though, she stopped him.

“Okay, stop!” She called out, and Luke slowly pulled his fingers back out. “I think that is my limit for now.” She took a few seconds to relax before getting back down off the table and back to her seat. She didn’t want to let the others know. But she enjoyed that dare more than she thought she would, despite it getting a little too uncomfortable and painful in the end.”

“You okay?” Luke asked, as he wiped the lube off his hands.

“I’m good yeah.” Ellie answered. “But I guess I’m not used to having that much in there.” She said with a fake laugh, trying to make light of the situation. “Alright next up is Josh then. Let’s see if we can get some payback for what you got me and my sister to do so far this round.” She winked at Ashley, trying to get her more on board with this. And this time she actually gave a little smile back. Maybe she was finally starting to come around to her being in the game with them.
The following 8 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 01-30-2021, 11:02 AM   #75
dshaffer316

Very good can't wait for the next chapter

Dislikes: blood, scat
dshaffer316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk