Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-03-2019, 05:42 AM   #16
DareMeNow69

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh nice, did your friend does these dares too?
Usually not. I was able to get him to do some dares inside the apartment, and to post some photos on a Tumblr, but I couldn't get him to leave the apartment nude. He knew how to get me horny, though, and knew that when I'm horny enough I'll do almost any dare.
DareMeNow69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:47 AM   #17
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareMeNow69 View Post
Usually not. I was able to get him to do some dares inside the apartment, and to post some photos on a Tumblr, but I couldn't get him to leave the apartment nude. He knew how to get me horny, though, and knew that when I'm horny enough I'll do almost any dare.
It sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it as well

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:24 AM   #18
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
I think that's definitely long enough, where did you put your clothes?
Left them in my apartment.....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:25 AM   #19
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
Left them in my apartment.....
How busy was the entrance hall?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 07-03-2019, 10:51 AM   #20
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
How busy was the entrance hall?
oh I don't see anyone there thankfully! Although I did see someone coming towards the entrance door just as I'd checked my mail box... so ran back up to my apartment quickly!! Hope they didn't notice naked guy lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:39 PM   #21
ccp

I love this type of dare, I do it regularly in hotels and in my own apartment block either completely naked or in some panties

Likes - Public Crossdressing Humiliation - Being Laughed at in public, Bikini's, Lingerie, Hotpants, Swimwear, Lingerie, Minidresses - I love most things risky and fun to be honest

I wear panties under my male clothes everyday! message me anytime to see!

KIK is Josub1

I also have an amazing humiliating pair of E cup silicone fake boobs!

Limits - Family / Some friends
ccp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:14 PM   #22
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

Here's my story (repost) of the time I had to go into the hallway and 5 floors down the stairwell naked to get my hotel key. It was a dice dare that I rolled for.

When I got back to the hotel room and had a few beers in me, an my inhibitions were a bit low. I decided to do the dice dare. I went with the easier level for location, and harder level for clothing choice.

I first rolled for location and got a 3. I rolled a 2nd dice to see how many floors away and got a 5. My room was on the 7th floor so I headed to the stairwell and went up to the 12th floor. I set the random key in the corner. On the 11th floor there was an open bottle of water sitting on the step. It wasn't there earlier in the day when I was in the stairwell so someone had been there. I was just hoping they weren't coming back for the bottle anytime soon.

I got back to my room and went for the roll on the harder clothing options. I rolled a 3. I would now be stepping outside the room completely naked to start the dare. I stripped down, grabbed the 2nd random key, built up my courage and stepped into the hallway. I checked to make sure it was clear before latching the door.

As soon as I heard the click I quickly scrambled to get the key in my hand into the door to try to get back into my room. Instead of unlocking the door I saw a small red flash of the door lock. I had the wrong key in my hand. I took a beeline to the stairwell, passing by a few rooms and the vending machines.

Once in the stairwell I moved as quickly as my barefoot naked body would let me up to the 12th floor. I didn't spend much time listening for noises as I was on a mission to get to my working room key. When I made it to the key on the 12th floor, leaving me completely naked 5 floors away from my room, it started to hit me just how risky this was.

What if someone opened a door to the stairwell? There were 5 floors and a walk into the hallway between me and any form of cover. What if the neither of the keys actually work? I know 1 of them doesn't, what if I messed up and had 2 wrong keys? I'm completely naked, with nothing to cover myself. The hotel is huge and to get to the lobby you have to pass a restaurant, through foyer, past the pool area. It would be a couple brisk minute walk from the bottom floor. All of this hit me while standing naked next to the 12th floor door in the stairwell.

I started to make my way back down to the 7th floor, this time being a bit more cautious of noises the closer I got. I was trying to listen for the elevator in the hallway, listen for anyone who may have already been in the stairwell when I got there, or anyone making their way now.

I found it was much harder to go down the stairs barefoot than up. Going up I was taking 2 steps at a time, now it was 1 at a time at about 1/2 the speed. In what felt like a long trip I finally made it back down to the 7th floor. I stood at the door to the hallway briefly listening for any noises on the other side. I slowly opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. No sign of people, and no sounds from the elevator. I quietly closed the door to the stairwell and headed back to my room.

Now was the moment of truth, would the 2nd key work for my room. What was my plan if it didn't work? Would I be able to find a towel laying around to cover up? Maybe find a tablecloth from someone's room service order? Find another person willing to help a naked guy in the hallway? All of these thoughts went through my head in that 40ft walk down the hallway to my room. At last I inserted the key into the door and the green light appeared. I pushed down the door handle and headed into my room.

The entire round trip naked felt like about 15 minutes, but I filmed the whole thing with my phone and it was actually closer to 3 minutes of being naked outside of my room. I've never worked up the courage to do more than walk a few steps into the hallway of a hotel naked before, so this dare definitely pushed those boundaries. The moment I locked the door to the room with the wrong key in hand I was 10 floors (5 up 5 down), and a couple of trips down the hallway from any type of clothing or cover.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to tjpublic for this post:
Old 07-29-2019, 08:28 PM   #23
andrew_b

That's an awesome story TJ

My Real Experiences

Old 08-31-2019, 07:11 PM   #24
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Have you ever done a dare where you had to go down the hallway nude to maybe get ice, a drink etc
Yes, you hit the nail on the head. We where in a motel and I was sent to get ice. Wasn't allowed to put anything on, no socks, nothing. Walked down the hall then the steps down one flight. Got the ice and went back to the room.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #25
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Have you ever done a dare where you had to go down the hallway nude to maybe get ice, a drink etc
No but I so would.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:28 PM   #26
patrickm

Default Nude Hallway

I was apartment sitting for a friend and lost strip dice. My forfeit was to place the apartment key on the first floor at the base of the stairwell farthest from the apartment. Then I headed back to the apartment, stripped, threw my clothes inside, locked the door, and closed it. Thankfully, the apartment was on the third floor so I only had to go down two flights, but that hallway was so long.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:13 PM   #27
knocturnal01

I've done this before without being dared. I slept naked and I wasn't feeling well, had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and was too tired to get dressed. Thankfully nobody saw me.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #28
justyes

Once I had to stand naked outside my apartment until I heard someone coming.
The other time was when at work, at night, I had to go down two stories to get something from the car, thankfully nobody saw me.
justyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 10:04 PM   #29
sissybill
Distinguished Member

twice i was forced to do this at diff times
1st was at a 1 floor motel i was told to walk to the soda machine naked in pooring rain n get 3 dif kinds of sodas my room was at 1 end and 14 rooms away at other end was soda machine next to the office i was so scared but did it i was shaking so bad i dropped my change n it took me 15 minutes to get this done n walking back to my room 2 cars pulled in to get a room i guess n saw me about 1/2 way too my room the 1 car pointed his lights at me n put on high beams and watched me walk all way to my room
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 05:56 AM   #30
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm...rifling through dares I have done...have I ever gone down a hallway nude to get something. I have done this outside, but I don’t think I ever did it in a building. I have been naked in a few hallways, but never to get something.

I have talked about it before, but even though I have been naked several times and seen naked several times, one of the more embarrassing things ever was being in just a pair of swim trunks, barefoot, soaking wet and having to go to a busy hotel lobby in the middle of the day to get a spare key as my MIL and her family had locked us out of our room.

As soon as I went in the packed (20 people at least) lobby...(after a walk of 200 yards or so) everyone seemed to look over. Some embarassed smiles and a few laughs. Kids pointing. Me dripping and waiting in line. Some, female, assistant took pity and got me the key. Her embarassed smile, giggle was so humiliating. I couldn’t imagine I could feel that way and not be naked.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk