Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #31
darequeen101

this is not really embarissing but walking around the block naked it was my 1st get dare dare.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:12 AM   #32
alexrules01

Wish I was walking around the block when you were.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #33
darequeen101

Angry

I am glad you weren't. I was only 11. 5 years ago.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #34
AAAgal

It sounds pretty embarassing to me.
AAAgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #35
ShadowyFigure

Wink yes

i don't have an embarrising dare. but my girlfriend does. i dared herr to strip completly naked in her house where i can see, and go to the balcony and shout, " hey world, i'm naked and i'm lovin' it!" it was hilarious and sexy at the same time!
ShadowyFigure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:37 AM   #36
Littleone

This happened last week my sis and her friends recently had a bit of a reunion and was talking of old times when they used to get me playing t or d with them and they new my wife was going away to her parents for a week. So decided to come around that time knowing i was on my own for a week, it was the same group of girls as in the start of this thread. They came in on friday sugested a game of t or d for old times sake so i agreed, and i was first to be asked t or d i said d and was dared to stand one side of room completely naked and them the other side and if they made me get an erection i had to masturbate in front of them untill i came as often as i could manage over the next 2 hours. I will point out at this point i have a funny turn on it's cute undies of any type or colour but if they have a picture on and writing it is an instant turn on which they new about from the games in younger days, especially if they were white.
So there i stood when they all dropped ther trousers jeans or lifted there skirt revealing each one was wearing the type of turn on undies, one of which was a pair of white ones with a unicorn with friday over the top, soon as i saw this instant erection so had to do the dare, i shot my load and then spent a few minutes on clean up, stood there again they revealed the undies and again erection time much to there pleasure and lots of laughing, over the 2 hours i had to masturbate 7 times last couple of times producing very little cum at which time they said we have to go now so i never even had the chance to ask them a t or d verry embarrasing lol. They hinted they may be back before my wife gets back if they do i will let you know what happens
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:53 AM   #37
sweetashoney

My first most embarrasing dare I have completed would be when I was 16. I was with a group of mates in town and we were bored, started to play TorD. There were 9 of us in total. 5 girls and 4 boys all aged 15 or 16.

The dares started with simple things like asking random people stupid questions or shouting random things in the streets. We moved around a lot whilst doing this, shopping at the same time.

We stopped in Burger King for lunch and the fun continued. I had bought a whole new outfit from Topshop; a short denim skirt, slinkly low cut t-shirt style top, I had also bought some rather sweet looking lingerie which was black with red dots. Well my dare was to exchange my old clothes for my new clothes but I had to do it where we were seated.
At first I thought that that would be no problem whatsoever because I could quite simply change my underwear without removing my outer clothing and then quickly removed my top and skirt and replace with my new clothes. But my girlfriends had one more rule. I couldn't put on another item of clothing until I had removed all my other clothes!

Well after some pleading, they said that they would all stand up around me so that nobody else in Burger King could see what was going on. So I went with it and started to strip. I had never got completely naked in front of any of my friends before and the thought was just turning me on more. I could see that the guys were excited and as I continued to remove my clothing they grew more and more quiet realising they were going to see all of my body. I will add at this point that ever since I had turned 16 I had decided to completely shave my pussy, but nobody else new that.

As I removed my bra, the guys eyes lit up. My breasts were not huge in comparison to some of my friends, but at 32c's they were enough for me. I kept myself in good shape so my breasts actually looked good in comparison to my thin frame. I made sure that I had the new clothes ready, skirt first then T-shirt. I took a deep breath, looked my friends in the eyes and then removed my knickers. I heard some intakes of breath, not just from the boys as I suddenly was aware that they had been holding their breath as well as me. I didn't wait to for any reaction I quickly grabbed hold of the skirt, put it on and then put the top back on. My mates sat back down as I put my underwear on. They all started cheering and said that they couldn't believe that I had had the guts to go ahead with it. After that the game kinda ended as nobody was going to better what I had done.

This was just one of my first strip teases that I did with my mates. Hopefully I will get a chance to tell more of them if people are willing to listen.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:59 PM   #38
strippednakedmale

I was dared to suntan in a bra or panties, take pics and show them. Pretty embarrassing for a guy and very hard to hide afterwards. It didn't look bad at first but the next day I couldn't believe the tan lines. It was there for about a month and I had to be very careful that it didn't show. I even pulled my shirt off one hot summer day with friends around but quickly put my shirt back on and said it was hotter with is off or something like that. Yikes.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #39
mm2008

Hmmmm my most embarrasing dare probably came from losing a game of Smackdown vs Raw on the Playstation. Had to sit down by the side of my bed and let my mate stinkface me with his bare arse. Then if that wasn't enough I had to get on my knees and kiss it too!
mm2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:03 AM   #40
cr_ruby_1314

The dare itself wasn't embarrassing for me... the problem was I got caught completely naked with my legs spread on the bed by my dad XD
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:14 AM   #41
Dice7
getDare Addict

OMG! What did he say??

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:32 AM   #42
cr_ruby_1314

lol... I grabbed a blanket and pretended to be in bed. He didn't say anything xD But I got one of your typical parent-child talk later that week. xD

Wasn't all that bad.This happened in elementary school and now I'm pretty openly sexual, so yeah.
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #43
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

when i had to get naked in front of two girls and cum but the dare wasnt bad but when they told me at the end they had filmed it well that was another story
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:39 AM   #44
NakedEParty

Me and my ex never really "dared" each other, we just took turns telling each other what we wanted them to do, or we would bet something and the winner got what they wanted.

Hers almost always had to do with me masturbating somewhere or another, and the most embarrassing time was when she invited her friends over on a saturday night to pre-party before they went out.

She had me get naked before anyone got there and stay naked until everyone left. Five girls showed up and their one "token" gay friend. The girls were 20-26 and the guy was about 30. Two of the girls neither one of us had ever met, they were in town visting one of her friends that was invited. Welcome to Miami.

I had to get all their drinks and clean up after them while they were there, so I spent plenty of time in front of each one of them at some point. It was kinda funny cause they would be trying to talk to me like I wasn't naked and my ex would come over and say, "doesnt he have a nice cock? look at this cock." and make them look at it.

After about an hour, she sat them all down on the couch and bar stools and announced that it was time for me to entertain them. She had me lay on the floor in front of them and start masturbating. We had already talked about me having to cum on my stomach and chest before anyone got there, but she kept making a point to tell me not to get any on the rug just to make sure everyone else there knew too.

They were jokin around and making comments like girls at a male strip club that kept distracting me, so it wasnt the ideal atmosphere to finish in. After about 15-20 mins the guy actually finally told them to be quiet and let me focus or they'd be there all night. They all settled down and I was able to pop pretty quick after that.

When I finally came they all started clapping and whistling. She wouldnt get me a towel and I had to make my way past everyone with cum all over me to eventually get to the bathroom to clean up.

I still had to come back out and stay naked another 20 mins until everyone left too.

She came up with a lot of different ways to try and make it embarrassing for me while she watched me masturbate, but having to walk around with my cum all over me in front of a bunch of smokin hot girls all dolled up to go clubbin in South Beach, including two I just met for the first time, probably worked the best.

Last edited by NakedEParty; 07-01-2008 at 07:03 AM.
NakedEParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:02 AM   #45
rajque

yeah definately jacking off multiple times for my sis and eating the cum...pre cum...everythig that came out of my dick basically
rajque is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, humiliating