Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #16
maxperv
Distinguished Member

While I'd been publicly naked by my own choice on a number of occasions, it was a long time before I accepted a dare. I accepted an OSA dare (so there what photo proof) to go to a shopping mall restroom and strip naked for 10 minutes is a stall. It was a very large restroom so there could have been a lot of traffic, but fortunately it was a quiet time.

Most of being naked in the stall didn't bother me, but I was nervous if anyone spotted my bare legs and feet under the stall door. Even though I wasn't dared to, I unlocked the door after a few minutes and when I thought the restroom was empty I opened the door and stepped out very carefully.

It did seem like this was the longest 10 minutes of my life

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 06-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #17
Maleslut92

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh nice, did you someone dare you to do it?
It was a self dare. Driving naked helps keep me more alert so I don't get sleepy when driving

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 06:47 AM   #18
DirtyDiana
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What's the first naked dare you did in public?
Heya, and hi all new on here. Been reading your posts with interest! I've not done any dares yet but my first was when some guy was trying to look up my skirt while I was sitting at a coffee shop... so I parted my legs and let me gave a good look!
DirtyDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:10 AM   #19
lucky7z

I had experimented with public nudity out of curiosity before, but I my first public naked dare was at 3AM on a week night to take my laundry down from my 3rd fl apartment to the basement laundry room naked. The way down was uneventful but going back up i hear people and had to hide naked under the stairwell while someone else got thier laundry.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #20
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7z View Post
I had experimented with public nudity out of curiosity before, but I my first public naked dare was at 3AM on a week night to take my laundry down from my 3rd fl apartment to the basement laundry room naked. The way down was uneventful but going back up i hear people and had to hide naked under the stairwell while someone else got thier laundry.
Oh wow that sounds fun, have you done anything else similar?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:52 PM   #21
rhl
getDare Succubus

I think the first self imposed dare was when out in the woods, i chose a spot that had a good chance of being seen. I turned my back towards anyone who might see me, pulled my pants down and squatted as if i had to go.
When i stood up and pulled on my pants, i noticed a girl and guy looking my way, they where only about 30 feet away.

Ok not fully naked, for that it would be 3 minutes completely naked on a swing.
The same day i also tired my clothes to a tree, this required me to get completely out of the clothing so i could reach the knot to untie the rope. I had help in getting tied up.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:12 PM   #22
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was thinking last night,, while not completely naked. I was 10 or 11 when dared to pull my pants down and have my cheeks straddle the burning hot bars from the sun, on the jungle gym. Even at this age i did this dare.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #23
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

it wasn't as much as a dare as more a challenge to myself but when I was living at my parents I dared myself to finally get naked outside for the first time but I did it in the snow and challenged myself to do a snow angel nude. It burned/numbed my whole body which was a weird feeling. Second time it was just raining and I challenged myself to run across the street to a community mailbox and touch it before coming back but some guy pulled up to get his mail and I was trapped hiding nude behind it, but he didn't see me.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:05 PM   #24
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I think mine was either skinny dipping at the river near the public park, or streaking across the apartment complex I was living in. Exciting and didn't get caught either time.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #25
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hard to remember. When I was 13 I played strip poker to completion at a new years party at a friends house. Outside...hmmm...It is odd, bit I have no clear memory of when I was naked outside. I have done many outside dares. I camt remember the first time I was seen, even. There were times when I got naked at the Y, and now that I look back on it, I think some of the men were happy to look at the naked 14 year old in the hot tub. We are so uptight about sexuality and nudity...
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:40 AM   #26
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Hard to remember. When I was 13 I played strip poker to completion at a new years party at a friends house. Outside...hmmm...It is odd, bit I have no clear memory of when I was naked outside. I have done many outside dares. I camt remember the first time I was seen, even. There were times when I got naked at the Y, and now that I look back on it, I think some of the men were happy to look at the naked 14 year old in the hot tub. We are so uptight about sexuality and nudity...
Well what's the first one you can remember clearly?

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 06-20-2018, 09:43 AM   #27
Ana The Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
First time I was naked in public was actually on my balcony. I was dared to stay there naked for a while. If this doesn't count as public (it's technically still my apartment) then my first time I was naked in public was a few days ago. I was dared to strip naked and masturbate to edge in semi public place. I later had to smear my pussy juice on my lips and come back home like this (not naked I was allowed to dress).
Nice, where did you do it at?

My first experience was slowly, over the course of the evening, stepping outside into my back yard to do various tasks. Every hour on the dot starting at like 9pm I would do some sort of task.

9pm - Step outside my dick out of my pants.
10pm - Do the same with my shirt off
11pm - Do the same with just underwear on (dick still out)
12AM - Do the same, but take my underwear down to my feet and piss
1 AM - Step outside in just underwear and edge
2 am - Step outside naked, and edge.
3 am - Finally, just before I hid a key at a section of fence in my back yard where I am visible in the back AND the front street. I stepped outside naked, shut and locked the door behind me, and went to retrieve the key.

This was about a year ago and I'm still loving the thrill of being naked outside. I'm a little more bold and seasoned now, but that was my first experience.

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:40 PM   #28
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I dared myself, mostly in the beginning. A dare I took...well the first that stands out was in college. I had to take my clothes off at a warehouse where a guy in a pickup, and hopefully only him, would watch. I wanted him to jump out and grab me, but he just watched. There were people kind of around that could see, but they were over 50 yards away. It was cold. I really enjoyed it, but, as has happened several times, I was left a bit depressed because a I wanted to be ravaged, and they had talked a good game, but didn’t do enough. I do remember dropping my pants. I got so hard, and how cold my barefoot got, and tat turned me on too.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 05:27 AM   #29
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I dared myself, mostly in the beginning. A dare I took...well the first that stands out was in college. I had to take my clothes off at a warehouse where a guy in a pickup, and hopefully only him, would watch. I wanted him to jump out and grab me, but he just watched. There were people kind of around that could see, but they were over 50 yards away. It was cold. I really enjoyed it, but, as has happened several times, I was left a bit depressed because a I wanted to be ravaged, and they had talked a good game, but didn’t do enough. I do remember dropping my pants. I got so hard, and how cold my barefoot got, and tat turned me on too.
That does sounds pretty wild

My Real Experiences

Old 06-21-2018, 11:12 PM   #30
mistressandpussyboy

It was a dare on webcam with Mistress, when we were long distance. Had to stay 30 minutes masturbating non stop on the balcony, in a residential area, close to a soccer field, in summer with kids playing there, and some neighbours walking the dos around or doing BBQ on their own terrasse/balcony.

My balcony was on the first floor. I don't know if anybody saw me, I was honestly too afraid to watch around, I was focusing on Mistress' look on my phone through Skype.

We are living a true love relationship, and love being very kinky in bed. She owns and control him. He is her bitch, slave, sextoy, pussyboy: whatever she wants him to be.

Limits: pass airport security with metal chastity piece.
Both open to try anything we feel like: we judge once we try.

Visit our website

pussyboy's kik : pussyboy1128
mistressandpussyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk