Old 12-23-2016, 08:52 PM   #31
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

Be tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Once a year and no swallowing.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Be blindfolded and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

They are in complete control and I have to worship

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

feet worshiped ig

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Throatfucked for 1 hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

Mine

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Cum off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tied in doggy style

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

They forgive me and I violate a limit

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:03 PM   #32
wedgiover

Be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Being tied up and fucked but I can't stop whoever is fucking me

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Having the other person in complete control

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Throat fuck ed for an hour

Tied and hot wax dripped on me

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Worship a couple

Someone else's

Snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Fucked in the ass

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Deep throat 5 guys, violate a limit and get humiliated

Likes:wedgies, ice, tape, toothpaste, rope, bondage, verbal degradation, bladder control, nipple clamping, body writing, and breast bondage.

I do not own any toys but I have household items.
I am open to anything that is not listed in my limits within reason.
wedgiover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:10 PM   #33
Daleskyfan

Tied up and teased

Cum once a year

Recieve oral

Have sex with anyone I want

Have feet worshipped

Slave for 12 hours

Hot wax

Watch someone fuck my SO

My own

I don't quite know what it means by snowball

The first option

Choice number one
Old 12-25-2016, 11:23 PM   #34
scandalouskitten

Tied up and tease

Cum anytime and swallow

Be blindfolded and receive oral

They are in complete control

Worship feet

Used as a slave for 12 hours

Tied and wax

Worship a couple

Eat someone else's

Lick cum off their feet

Tied up doggy style

They forgive me, deep throat and violate a limit.

If you want me to write something on my body, message me and tell me where~ <3

💜Body writing💜, edging/denial, petplay, ddlg, light anal play, light pain
🗙 Permanent, friends/family, public, scat, watersports, face, work, any risk of getting caught
scandalouskitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 10:29 AM   #35
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased, please.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 02:07 PM   #36
Toilet_Torture

I would rather be tied up and teased

I'd rather cum anytime and swallow it. I swallow mine all the time anyway

I love being tied up so I'd have to be tied up and fucked

I love being controlled so probably the first option

Have my feet worhshipped, I don't have a foot fetish

I'd probably rather be used as a slave for 12 hours. I don't know if my throat can take it and I hate throwing up

I love wax so it's a simple choice

I'd suck his cock to get it ready for her, because I'd be very sad watching someone fuck my SO

Eat my own, but am very curious to try someone elses

Snowballing is hot

I love getting ass fucked. I'd probably go 50/50 and have the women cum on my face and the men fuck my ass

I'd rather violate the limit, be humiliated and deepthroat
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:48 PM   #37
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default About time.

1: Tied up and teased.

2: Cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it.

4: Have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them.

5: Have feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Throat fucked for an hour.

6: Tied and whipped.

7: Be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: Someone else's.

9: Snowball them.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:10 AM   #38
UberGenius

Send a message via MSN to UberGenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I enjoy both, but at the moment I'd say tied and teased.

Cum anytime I wish :P

Oral is always fun.

Definitely sex with anyone I want.

Prefer to have my feet worshipped.

Curiousity and horniness win, 12 hour slave!

Tied and whipped, never tried hot wax.

I'd love to try worshipping a couple!

Probably my own.

Lick off feet, I find snowballing gross.

Tied spread eagle without a doubt.

I'd say the chastity option here.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
That was fun :P PM me if you have any follow up questions :P

Edging tasks here

PM dares here

Loves, Maybes and Limits

This little sissy bitch requires constant verbal degradation. Please please please pm her.
UberGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #39
LckMeUpPls

Answers are bolded:

Likes: Chastity, Tease and Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Edging, Anal, Deepthroat/Gagging, Spit, Cumplay, Humiliation, Light Bondage, Light Pain, Feminization

Limits:Family/Friends, Social Suicide, Public,Illegal, Scat, Diapers, Blood, Permanent, Vid/Pics/Cam
LckMeUpPls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:38 AM   #40
Oro1995

Default My reply

Tied and teased
Cum whenever I want
Receive oral
Sex with anyone but lose control
Worship feet
Throat fucked for an hour
Tied and wax
Worship a couple
My cum
Snowball them
Tied up spread eagle
Violate a limit and deep threat five guys
Oro1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #41
Danii9207

Neither. But leaning towards being tied up.

Cum any time I want and swallowing it

Be blindfolded and receive oral without knowing the gender of the giver

I'd rather pick my partners and giving up control

Rather have my feet worshipped

If being used as a slave for 12 hours doesn't include being throat fucked for long periods of time, I'd take the slave route.

Hot wax

Worship a couple

I'd be OK with either

Had to Google snowball, but snowball.

Spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
I'd probably violate a limit and deepthroat 5 guys. Being made to watch and used is humiliating in itself and you don't get to cum in either options.

I make mistakes every single day. Some are minor, while others are life changing. One of these days, karma will stop being a bitch to me and I will make it count.

Kik ID: SKCA_Danii
Danii9207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:04 PM   #42
KinkyKyle69

Tied and Teased for sure

I'd rather swallow than not, idc how often i get to do it.

Tied and fucked again, definately

sex with anyone and worship them, i'm not into dominating

Worship feet, love them.

I'd probs want them to throat fuck me for the first hour, and then use me for the next 11

I'll say whipped, both sound good though.

I have no SO, it would have to be the first, but if I did have a SO it'd be the same.

Someone else's, I can eat my own whenever I want

Snowball them, but licking it off their feet and then snowballing would be even better

Fuck, a hard one! I wanna be a cum slut so bad but then getting fucked in the ass whilst tied doggy style sounds so hot! I'm gonna say the first, though if I could be fucked doggy style by some whilst others ejactulate on me that would be AMAZING!

I'd probably go for the latter, deepthroating 5 other guys sounds hot, and if I had a SO I couldn't stand another man using them (though I dare say I'd never cheat in the first place)
KinkyKyle69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #43
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #44
YourObedientServant

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased

Cum anytime I want but swallow because that's what sluts do.
Tied up and fucked PLEASE
Much rather had of control of my orgasms because I was meant only to serve.
Worship feet.
Used as a slave and I would ask to stay
Tied and have hot wax because pain isn't my thing.
Worship a couple
Someone else's
Snowball
Tied up doggy style
Violate a limit because pleasure is worth more.
YourObedientServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #45
Forrest
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I wanna be teaseddd

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.I'd swallow all of it.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking youOral would be lesssevere

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck youThe first one absolutely

Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Umm... Slave...

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO I don't think I would be able to handle the second one...

Mine
Licking my own cum off a girl's foot could be hot.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? The former I guess...

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. If I would do something that horrible, they should get to do it back.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth