Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-06-2018, 01:23 PM   #16
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I heard noises and a sound, "Is that-" I ducked. I guess I was lucky as I heard the crash. I heard a door slam, "Alright, who shot the gun?" I flashbacked to the day, the day I said I'd never touch a gun again.

I wanted revenge, these psychos kidnapped my best friend. The view wasn't the norm. So he should be eliminated. I went out during purge to get him back.

A shot was at my head. I killed three people that day but, I missed with my last shit and my friend was killed. 11:59pm. One minute before the purge was over.

That didn't stop them from trying to shoot me before the police came to make sure everything was broken up. I seen blood flowing out of hearts, and killed 3 men, one who should be lived. They all should be lived, my only goal was to save my friend.

People don't know the purge is political. They consider it a way to get rid of us annoying and evil ones. In reality, it is political and the rest of us are victims of circumstance.

The government kept that a secret but, in reality it is not at all a secret. That day, I was thankful, I was blind, at least from a distance, I could ignore it.

I was pushed and fell on the ground. I grabbed my throbbing knee, liquid and wet. I hoped it was sweat. I could pretend, right?

I started walking while listening as I couldn't see. "Hey, hey, purge boy!"

I ignored it. It could be a trick.

"You want to help that loser? What does he have that we want?"

"I don't care what he has, I want to help him."

"Dude has the padlock, he'll stink up the house, let's go!"

"But, mommy, " I heard impact. Crying.

A male voice, "I'll teach that pity grabbing man a lesson."

I started running, I hoped it was the direction away from the man.

"Get back here, dipshit! God should have cursed your father along with you!"

I wasn't stopping. Panting as I breathed. I am not in very good shape.

Something hit me in the head. "I will beat the slave out of you! Making my boy subject to your stupidity. If you were good, you would never have been registered!" How much could this dude run.

I was slowing down and I could still hear the man behind me, closer.

"Please. Stop." I bent down, out of breath, cramping abdominal muscles and knees. A hit, then another, until I lost all feeling in every part of my body. I don't know if I fell asleep or unconscious.

I woke up and felt that I was on a pillow and something covered me. "I'll give you anything you want, don't hurt me." I tried to get up and fell over something. I felt and grabbed it, still the blanket.

A slam, "You awake? Must be cold, in that blizzard last night."

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't know. I found you asleep covered in a pile of snow. You have so many bruises, look like a overused piņata."

"Can I know where I am at and what your purpose is please?" Should I tell her I'm blind, her voice sounded like a girls. Or should I keep it a secret? That was going through my mind.

It could very well mean life or death if that was a trick.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 09-07-2018 at 10:56 AM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #17
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

"You're in the purge protection program. And by that, I mean, I am protecting the purge."

Well, that answers that. "Why would anyone in the right mind want to do that?" And why would you stink up a place to do it?

A soft presence slid down my cheek, "Well, baby, I am the one who invented the purge. As, contrary to your political stance which is end the purge, I want it to continue."

"You just admitted the purge was political."

"Well, yes, what are you going to do about it? You can't even handle new places. You tripped over a blanket." The presence went to my butt, I clenched. "The fact of the matter is I know everything about everyone registered. Oh, and I will be your advocate, the stupid girl doesn't know about the political aspects."

I grinded my teeth. I had a feeling she knows.

"I can deny you. That was stated."

"Have no advocate then. As what are you going to do? Leave? You will kill yourself trying."

I snapped and swung, hoping I wouldn't miss as I only had voice to go on. I made impact. "You bitch!"

I ran. My thoughts repeated, please let the door be open, please let the door be open. I went through something. "I have no idea where to go." No time to think, I ran hoping I wouldn't trip, banged into a wall, "Owe." Liquid running down my nose, I was forced back, my arms forced behind my back and dragged by the wrists.

"Since you like to try to run away." She pushed me onto something. "We'll just make you have less freedom then the start." My hands pulled over me. Bound, couldn't move them. "By the way, I will not be feeding you today. You will learn to obey.

OR I WILL KILL YOU, MYSELF. " A door slam.

Great, I'm stuck here, I thought. I laid there with poop and pee covering my nether regions and blood running down my face.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #18
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

My stomach growled. "I got to get out of here." I said as I scrunched my face wishing it wasn't me that stunk. "I can feel." I kicked my feet.

Free. I bent my back and legs back into a half roll which caused me extreme pain in my lower back. I breathed, "Got to keep going." I kicked and instead of making impact with anything useful, I kicked myself in the face.

I laid back down, teeth? I bit the presence and coughed, "Egh. Gross." A soft and tingly feeling was in my mouth. I had no choice, I chewed it, I chewed through my ropes.

I could move but, now, I had to figure out how to leave. this was new and I didn't know how to get around at that place.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 09-09-2018, 07:26 PM   #19
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I felt around. A cold hard surface that bumps a little out. Had to be a window. I pushed up, nothing. Maybe it was locked? I felt above the area until I got to another bump, on top I felt it, "A keyhole."

I held my face and screamed. I walked around. I hit something with my arm, "Owe." I rubbed my arm. It was metal, I felt it, another window. I felt up and felt bumps, "Locks!" I clenched my teeth forcing myself to remain silent as I forced the locks back. They cooperated.

I felt again to make sure there was only one layer, my hand didn't touch a thing and I felt the breeze and wetness, "For once, I want that wetness to be snow." I climbed forcing my hands first then my knees onto the flat area. "Please let this be one story." I gulped and jumped and landed face first onto a pinching surface as wetness dripped on my face.

I heard footsteps. I couldn't move. "Please don't hurt me." I was pushed up. "God, I hate that bitch."

"Please tell me your who I think you are." That sounded like my kidnapper.

I was lifted up by the arms. "Yes, loser, I am your superior."

"Never been happier to have you around!"

"Shut up!" But, the power she had and has over me terrify me and always will. "The two people dragging you around are my lackeys. Now you have a choice, stay here and be punished for trying to escape or, let me take care of you and get you an advocate.

Here's the thing, the court is set up so you will lose, I will personally get you a purge lawyer and let you approve of them while seeing the contract and hearing everything to prove this."

My ignorant brain thought this was a good idea, "I'll take that bet."

Everyone laughed as she knocked on the door.

"You brought friends to carry that worthless boy?"

"I just saw him. Would you mind not killing my slave, thank you."

"He's better off dead for all of humanity."

"Then you don't mind if I take him. Bye." A door slam. "Come on. Careful with the dead weight."

My knees dragged on the ground causing me to focus on them instead of the thorns. "This is not careful."

I was ignored and took to a place with a harder surface. Then thrown on a soft pillow fiber which I assumed was a mattress.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 09-10-2018, 09:01 PM   #20
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Things were pulled out of my body one by one as I screamed. After that, I was unclothed, I felt the weight of the padlock come off. "This key is worth more than the loser."

I was cleaned with something wet. Then given glasses.

I saw everyone surrounding me, "Ugh, ugh, why?'

"Why?" My superior walked around me, "Oh, why did I save you? Oh why, why not leave you to starve. Why?" She sat beside me, "Because she will not control you, that is my job. But, you can't move."

She stood up, "You are a dead weight. But, this makes you more valuable as you are eager to obey for basic needs to be met. Even with your impairments, you can get around but, now moving is impossible for you."

She snapped her fingers which caused everyone to leave. "Now. to the purge lawyer."

A guy entered, "I am the closest to getting anyone free there anyone has been. The boy can't see or hear without help. That should be noted.

Along with the fact he is immobile?"

"Temporally. It was just thorns, he got lucky not being immobile."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 09-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #21
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Keep going your fantastic

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:55 PM   #22
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was in purge court still stunned that I could have my glasses and hearing aids. The lawyer negotiated that.

I sat tied up in a chair, "Why am I tied up, again?" The lawyer looked at me, "Do not speak. You are tied up because slaves have a tendency to try to escape and if you lose, you can't run."

Well, he wasn't wrong.

The judge frowned, "Let's get this over with." She rolled her eyes while looking at me, "I have better things to do with my life. Why is the boy a slave?"

"He almost got me arrested and kicked out of college, he deserves hell to pay for being a lying conceiving bastard."

"Fuck this, I'm talking, look, I never lied. You had it and done other things and you know it! And I thought we were friends."

"Exactly, we were friends. And I never done shit you accused me of. Admit the fact you wanted this purge to end and used me as your damn scapegoat for it.

Let me ask you this, if you weren't protesting the purge that day, would you have told the cops what you told them?" I gulped, "Answer me!"

I shook my head. I would not have.

"Exactly, you use your own morals to justify what you did but, violate them at the same time. And here," She turned her head toward the judge, "he will never hurt anyone again by being the pathetic hypocritical fuckface loser it is."

"Any defense?"

"I am not defending that. Besides he'll lose anyways, I am not wasting my team with this piece of shit."

"If the defense can't state a reason the slave should be free then he will not be set free."

I opened my mouth, "Not you, no one cares what you have to say." Silence. "Okay then, again, a waste of my time, take away the registered losers rights, yada yada, fight to the death impermissible due to former free man conduct." She scoffed, "Congrats you are the first idiot I had to deny a fight to death for in advance."

She got up and left after slapping me in the face. The lawyer spit on me and left. I think that should have been the other way around in a fair and just world.

My superior shook her head at me, "Never try to escape again or I will chop your fingers off and feed them to you!"

I gulped, "Yes superior one." I started crying.

"How about you stop faking as you have a lot of work to do, loser." She untied me, "A nice flogging will be in order for this."

I nodded. The deed was done and the verdict final and like I said, fuck the purge.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Advertisements
Kink Talk