Old 01-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Book Underage Slaves

It's shocking to see the amount of underage slaves there are about.

Obviously, they don't post ads on getDare but underage slaves must surely act via PM and MSN.

The amount of TORD Online threads lately with "My slave 15/m" and "Punish this 16/m slave" etc is just ... I don't know. I realise getDare can't do anything about it, but I thought it'd be an interesting topic to bring up.

Don't people realise what they're doing is both illegal and stupid?
Old 01-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
donkeyboy
Account Banned

In my experience it's just like the dare forums but on a 1-1 basis. I haven't came across anyone under 18 that doesn't have cam/pics as a limit. In my opinion its no harm no foul.

Limits: illegal, family/friends involved/finding out, buying anything too expensive (a couple of pounds is ok) health hazards (eating scat, ect)
Crossdressing isn't a limit, but clothes are 'borrowed' so can't do messy crossdressing.

I must do any dare given to me by PM until 01/March/2012.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
In my experience it's just like the dare forums but on a 1-1 basis. I haven't came across anyone under 18 that doesn't have cam/pics as a limit. In my opinion its no harm no foul.
I guess the line blurs when it comes to mere 1-1 dare sessions and S/M, but it's still iffy.

That said, when I was 15/16, I did dodgy stuff online too. I'm not proud of it, but one thing I never did was advertise it, as some people here do.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

A lot either don't realise or don't care. Its kinda frustrating, I admit I got into it younger than is legal but now I really do advise people against it. Its all well and good but there are better things you can do at the age of 14- 17 rather than this. Every day I regret getting involved as young as I did- not because its awfully hideous or revolting but because there is so much I missed out on because of it. I still think we need to remove some of the influence and temptation from the site for the younger members either through hiding the sections (like they hide the elite bit) or moving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

I guess the line blurs when it comes to mere 1-1 dare sessions and S/M, but it's still iffy.

That said, when I was 15/16, I did dodgy stuff online too. I'm not proud of it, but one thing I never did was advertise it, as some people here do.

Yea, advertising for it is iffy too I didn't I don't think, at least not knowingly. And as much as people say no cam/pics as a limit that line can soon move back and back its hard to know how to judge it from the outside.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 01-16-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
down_under
Account Banned

Honestly the way I see it,age is just a number. If you are 16 and you want to submit to someone, you should be able to without ridicule from everyone around you. The only reason everyone freaks out and throws a pissy fit about a minor wanting to become a slave is because of the law. I understand why that law is there, but I think that if they want to submit to someone on getdare, then they should be able to.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

I think they are just curious most times those younger players leave and end up not staying around long learning they do not want the life. But there are a few that learn more about themselves and prepare for the life they seem to want. It is a feeling but if its a phase or a life thing they have to learn somehow and denying them can have some future risks, as in they may get into doing something really big that they cant return from just because they to willing to want to try that they become blind by the harm... just a thought anyway. Safe online where no one knows each other way safer then lets say 19 and a real meeting. If you do not like the online one maybe just maybe it was just a feeling they had to work out to learn more about themselves.

Anyway I can be wrong or right or a mix after all that may not be everyone some may just see it as a way out of reality from what is there harder life, or maybe they just horny people.. lol either way as long as no harm comes to them they should be ok. But my personal preference is not to do so at all ><
Old 01-17-2011, 05:34 AM   #7
6Submissive6Slave6

I like this site but this issue sort of keeps me from coming on more. 1st it just feels a little odd coming somewhere discussing the subject matter on this site with people who are in the above mentioned age rage and 2nd if I were to let someone use my computer it would look a little odd if something popped up from the history like a 15 year old dare the says some thing like use your biggest plug and put a vibrator up your pussy or something like that. Where do 15 year olds get this stuff anyways???? I for one am in support of an 18+ area. I wonder if maybe an admin could comment on this thread??

Moderate - heavy pain, chastity (away), bondage 3+ hours

Heavy pain, Heavy CBT, anal, cum eating webcam

Extreme pain, urine, scat, public, caught, marks a short sleeve shirt can't hide, animal, family/friends
Old 01-17-2011, 05:55 AM   #8
donkeyboy
Account Banned

Quote:
I like this site but this issue sort of keeps me from coming on more. 1st it just feels a little odd coming somewhere discussing the subject matter on this site with people who are in the above mentioned age rage and 2nd if I were to let someone use my computer it would look a little odd if something popped up from the history like a 15 year old dare the says some thing like use your biggest plug and put a vibrator up your pussy or something like that. Where do 15 year olds get this stuff anyways???? I for one am in support of an 18+ area. I wonder if maybe an admin could comment on this thread??
I can see both sides of the arguement. I have seen U18s posting in threads entitled such things as 'msn address list,' I think this is wrong, since any wierdo could contact them without the option of reporting abuse. Yes, you can block on msn, but isn't it a better idea not to advertise You'r msn addy. And as for the minors with sex toys; how are these people getting them? Surely sex shops would laugh you out the door if you even walked in, and can U18s get them online? I thought junior bank accounts couldn't work online. Also, some sex toys are expensive, right? Why are minors wasting their pocket money on £40 vibes? However if these minors want to, live and let live. As long as they stay safe online and off, who cares?

Limits: illegal, family/friends involved/finding out, buying anything too expensive (a couple of pounds is ok) health hazards (eating scat, ect)
Crossdressing isn't a limit, but clothes are 'borrowed' so can't do messy crossdressing.

I must do any dare given to me by PM until 01/March/2012.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:04 AM   #9
slutty puppy boy

Cake

truthful ive tried being a slave an master online no ones eva been intresed but truthfuly now I do enought of the real stuff i real life alot better i recon an legal to well in nz at least legal age 16 :P even tho startd even younger

"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Old 01-17-2011, 06:11 AM   #10
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Submissive6Slave6 View Post
My older sister got me my first toy when she caught me having some along time. I was 17 at that time and she was 21. I was actually a lurker on these forums until I turned 18 :P
Old 01-17-2011, 06:19 AM   #11
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

1) We get our toys from this magical place, called the internet. Stores that sell different things online, will sell gift cards at Grocery stores, or family will give them to them at holidays/birthdays. It's easy to do it.

2) On the topic of the thread, being 15 myself, and I consider myself a slave - I found my ex-dom BEFORE I came on this site. But, many of use under 18's, are very smart and mature, and know well enough when to not do something with someone. A lot of people come to learn, and you'd be surprised how many people, (both over AND under 18) are willing to provide information to help them learn.

I'm 15, and know more about sex than a lot of people in their 20's. Oh, and I'm also a virgin, go figure. It's about learning and being smart, observing and taking what advice you get and what you learn about into the decisions you make.

If a 14, 15, 16, whatever year old wants to go and get into a S/m relationship, more power to 'em! Humans learn from our mistakes, and learning if being in an S/m relationship is the best thing for you or not, IMHO, should be learned - Because, if they turn 18, and the have no knowledge of it, or what to look for, to do, or any kind of warnings signs a Dom might be throwing out; they could easily go out and meet them in person, and could get seriously hurt.

A lot of popular users, and a LOT of users who aren't so popular - who are underage, are in S/m relationships with people older than them. And with the Getdare community, at least they have SOMEWHERE safe, that's a PG13 site, that WONT turn their noses up at them and tell them to basically fuck off - To learn and get others' opinions on things, and others views on S/m.

The rules that an Under18 can't solicit for a Master/slave, and that users can't solicit Underagers for it - Is enough for me. And enough for lots of others as well. I see more underagers on the site lately than overagers, and personally, being underage myself - If the S/m section got removed for our view, I would find it a personal blow. sure, there's some underagers that are immature and stupid, but think about the TONS of us that aren't. I enjoy reading the ads, and seeing the differences between peoples likes and their views, I enjoy being able to have the lounge and talk about things with others on it - I sure as hell don't think I could do that on any other site, and feel welcome as I do here.

I think I've babbled enough for now......

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Old 01-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #12
softeyes
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutty puppy boy View Post
truthful ive tried being a slave an master online no ones eva been intresed but truthfuly now I do enought of the real stuff i real life alot better i recon an legal to well in nz at least legal age 16 :P even tho startd even younger
o.o *blinks* o.o

wat

Learn2English.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #13
Lucie

I don't see a reason why someone who is 15 shouldn't be in bdsm relationship.
You all speak about legality, well I dont know where are you from and what law is there but in most countries you are safe at 15 years (mine for example) some maybe 16.. you should not send photos tho. I'm sexually and bdsm active both online and offline since 14 years and I never regret it. Sure you could do different things in 14-17 age range, but you can also do a different things in 17-50 age.
And if you want to save the world, and because someone is just stupid in 15-17 you want to put law on everyone in that group and lock them away from "mature" things... well I don't know, but it seems plain wrong to me.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
d0rf47

Send a message via ICQ to d0rf47 Send a message via Yahoo to d0rf47

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
I can see both sides of the arguement. I have seen U18s posting in threads entitled such things as 'msn address list,' I think this is wrong, since any wierdo could contact them without the option of reporting abuse. Yes, you can block on msn, but isn't it a better idea not to advertise You'r msn addy. And as for the minors with sex toys; how are these people getting them? Surely sex shops would laugh you out the door if you even walked in, and can U18s get them online? I thought junior bank accounts couldn't work online. Also, some sex toys are expensive, right? Why are minors wasting their pocket money on £40 vibes? However if these minors want to, live and let live. As long as they stay safe online and off, who cares?
why does everyone insist on treating people under 18 like they're little children. even people over 18 can still be little kids. just because you pass some magic number doesnt mean you're a different person than you were the day before. its just a guide line for the general age. 16-17 year olds aren't as young as they used too seem. i was into more hardcore thing at that age than most people i know at university.
[of unknown origin]

Likes: crossdressing, anal, oral, humiliation, submission, toys
will do: mild cbt, denial,
wont: atm, scat , blood,
Old 01-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #15
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Yes, there are some U18s who are mature and sensible. And, yes, equally, there are some over 18s who are immature and idiotic.

But what I was getting at was the fact that getDare has always been a strict site when it comes to S/M. This website allows 18+ people only to engage in SM in the SM Area.

Under 18s are not allowed to request any Masters or slaves anywhere - do it in your signature, it gets removed.

However, there are threads such as "My Master wants to punish me hard - 14/m" and nobody really bats an eyelid. I'm not saying getDare should ban or anything, but when more and more appear, it appears as though the site doesn't mind underage slaves as long as they didn't begin on getDare, which is still a little irresponsible.

So all your talk about "omg why can't you be under 18 to be in BDSM yadda yadda" sorta misses the point somewhat.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
idiots, illegal, ouch, slaves, underage