Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-08-2018, 11:44 AM   #76
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
I'll give you 2 edges.
Because of the timing of this quoted post, I was awarded to chance to give 10 non-repeatable edges. Here they are, in pairs so one can be practice for the other, but they don't have to be done together.

2: ice both nipples (melt a whole ice cub on each) then attach clothespins to the nipples until you hit the edge.

2: kneeling in a cold shower

2: laying on your back in the sun for 20 minutes before you start - then edge before you get up (use sunscreen!)

2: holding a 5-marshmallow enema

2: wearing speedo type swim briefs

AND for this post: 2 edges.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-08-2018 at 12:15 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 07-08-2018, 12:06 PM   #77
CSasha
Oracle

Adding another TOUGH without any edges.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:32 PM   #78
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

For a change, just adding 2 more EDGES. ^^
Old 07-08-2018, 01:07 PM   #79
CSasha
Oracle

For a change, adding another TOUGH

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:12 AM   #80
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

NOPE, it wasn't a change, Cassandra, you
cunning creature. ^^ Anyway - one thing
stays true: I add 2 more EDGES to do.^^
Old 07-09-2018, 04:15 AM   #81
CSasha
Oracle

Then let's keep the tradition: TOUGH

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-09-2018, 04:57 AM   #82
SolWeintraub
Distinguished Member

On this monday I´d like to add 2 more TOUGH EDGES. Enjoy!

Likes: orgasm control, humiliation, exposure, panties, pics and videos
dislikes: Anal, ruined orgasms, pee, condoms
hard limits: face in pics or videos, public

Kik me EXPOSE and I will send you as many picture as you want until you find one you want to expose on eblue

Kik me SLAVE and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik- willsolllar
SolWeintraub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 05:41 AM   #83
CSasha
Oracle

TOUGH once more from me

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-10-2018, 07:08 AM   #84
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Well, yet again, a big thank you to everyone who posted!

So I've got a total of 118 edges, plus 30 non-repeatable ones to be performed at the start, courtesy of SolWeintraub and MarvHarvey.

On top of that, since there were 36 TOUGHs, I'll also need to spank myself 118 times - once per edge. Thankfully that wasn't so much! Four more keywords and I'd have doubled my number of spanks, but hey, I got a lucky break here.

I got 15 DENIEDs and 7 NOPEs, so well, lucky me - no ruined orgasms or extra denial. Just the edges!

So what now?

Well, first of all, I'll need to perform the 30 non-repeatable edges, which are called like that because I only need to do each of them once.

After that, I need to do 118 regular edges - I'll decide how and when to do them. However, there is a catch - if I accidentally cum during my edging at any time, I must restart all of them from the beginning. So that means that if I cum on the 100th edge, the previous 99 don't count - it's 118 edges again.

For today I'll try to do the non-repeatable edges and the spanks. Will let you know how that goes!

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.

Last edited by Butterfly's Prisoner; 07-10-2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Typo
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Butterfly's Prisoner for this post:
Old 07-15-2018, 10:49 AM   #85
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

All right, here's an update! At first I was thinking of doing daily updates, but I didn't want to bump the thread daily with little more than one-liners. Edging has been going well so far, although I've been trying not to get too close to the limit: as far as I felt myself reasonably close to the peak, I just stopped. I may try to hold that edge for a few seconds, but little more than that. It's a lot of edges and I wouldn't want to risk it.

Anyway, so on Tuesday I did the first 24 non-repeatable edges: all of SolWeintraub's and MarvHarvey's first four. It was funny to be asked to do edges with a furry plug because I'd actually had one of these for years and I had never even bothered to use it. Anyway, doing these edges was rather easy at first, although I had to take a stop at 15 because I was feeling that I was hitting the edges way too quickly and I thought that if I continued there, I could have an accident. So for the remaining 9 ones, I took it more slowly.

The remaining 6 non-repeatable edges I meant to do on Wednesday since they had more specific requirements (marshmallows, sunbathing and speedo swim shorts) and I couldn't do any of these at home. Sadly Wednesday was too busy, so these had to be put on hold until Thursday. A good thing, though - I live 15 minutes away from the beach by bike, so at least I could easily do the sunbathing tasks. I just had to find a secluded part of the beach, which was fairly hard to do in July, but I managed and managed to did my edges there. I think I was discreet, and hopefully no one noticed - or if they did, nobody bothered to tell me. I almost had an accident during the second marshmallow edge, but managed to keep it together - the speedo ones didn't give me any trouble. After that, I got home and administered my 118 spanks, one on each cheek, and then started out with my first ten edges.

On Friday I meant to rack up as many edges as possible, but I was actually feeling a bit too horny and the first ones already almost sent me over the edge, so I just did less and spaced them a bit more throughout the evening - I only got 10 done then. Saturday was a bit more "productive" because I wasn't feeling that horny (at first, anyway) and had the entire day, so I managed to do 25 edges. Turns out watching football was a nice background for my edges - don't know why, but well, it seems to help me avoid hitting my limit.

And today... today's been quite hard so far, as from this morning I started having this feeling that if I keep touching myself, I'll explode at any moment, which is bothering. For now I've managed to do 11 today and I'm not sure if I'll do any more - maybe try to get it to 15 and call it a day, but I'm not sure because I don't really feel like restarting.

So for now, I'm 46 edges into my 118 tab, which hasn't been THAT terrible so far. Hopefully I can keep this up and not have any accidents, although I'm afraid that it'll get more difficult the more I keep touching myself without letting me cum. Oh well, only one way to find out.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #86
CSasha
Oracle

Well done. We don't need daily updates. Your reports are awesome though. I am astonished how many edges you completed each day. Bravo!

My pronouns are it/its

The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-15-2018, 11:44 AM   #87
wewhoare
Distinguished Member

Charming reports, thanks. Good luck with
the rest of the edges! ^^ It is nice to see
the control and planning, resisting all this
temptation and approaching with the plan
each time. And the football bit was funny!
^^
The following user says Thank You to wewhoare for this post:
Old 07-26-2018, 11:23 AM   #88
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Well, I'm done! This wasn't quite as terrible as I thought, but yeah, it's taken much longer than I'd expected. I hadn't realized it was 11 days since my last post!

So I had 118 edges remaining, right? Well, I eventually managed to do 7 more on Sunday, but then I had a bit of a close call and decided to call it a day - seriously, one more stroke and I would have exploded there. :-/ I guess I wasn't feeling particularly risk-averse that day.

Monday I managed to do 12 more - wanted to do 15, but it was difficult to get that many done, particularly since I only had the evening free and it was difficult to find the time for that. Tuesday was a bit of the same, but I actually got 15 done then!

Sadly, from Wednesday to Friday I was travelling, attending a conference in a different city, and was staying at a shared room in a hostel, so I couldn't exactly do much then. I only managed to do 2 edges on Thursday and nil on the other days, but hey. It's two more than I expected, to be honest - you can't really plan for being alone on a shared room.

So surprisingly, I went back to the edging on Saturday and realized that I wasn't feeling all that horny - having been that long without cumming I would have imagined that I'd be killing to cum, but I was actually feeling quite relaxed when I got home. That meant that edging took a bit longer, but having the whole day to myself and feeling like I wouldn't got too excited, I actually managed to rack up 25 edges (I thought this was a record, but turns out I did the same last Saturday. I guess that's my edging day.) On Sunday I wanted to do another 25, but my libido was higher and I also had another close call at 16, so I called it for a day.

Anyway, so by the end of last week I was at 75 and the target was 118, so I just took it very easy and decided to do 8 or 9 a day until Friday, which should be definitely feasible. However, I actually managed to put on 11 edges every day (except today, when I only needed 10). So that meant I got the 118 edges finally done!

But to put the final twist on it, well, it turns out that the 118 edges were NOT the remaining ones at all. Instead, they were the grand total I need to do - so it turns out I already met my quota on Sunday and I've been edging for four more days for failing to read my own posts. I guess you could say that's a self-administered punishment for not paying enough attention!

Anyway, this has actually been easier than I expected - but then again, I made it easy. I was so very afraid of going over the edge that I both limited the amount of daily edges I do and stopped as soon as I noticed I was near the edge. I suppose I should be able to get closer without cumming with more practice, but I certainly didn't want to risk it and be forced to restart.

Now I've only got 10 edges more to perform, as one of the top posters from the thread gave me a task involving some extra edges - and again, these are edges with special conditions, so all the edging between Monday and Thursday doesn't help at all because I wasn't following this person's instructions. But still, judging from my experience so far, I wouldn't expect there to be any issues.

So well, that's about it for me! Thanks a bunch to everyone who participated for helping me push my limits a bit forward and my libido a bit higher! You peeps rock.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, pio