Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-28-2018, 11:52 PM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Swatch PM dare party with you, 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra

Hello everyone,

Time to celebrate my over 6,500 posts together with 420jenni, Takaoyaki and you! Let's have a little PM dare party.

The simple basic rules are bold. Additional rules you can ignore are italic.

You can post right after any other user. No post limit in total or per day. You don't need any active PM dares yourself to post.

You may only post after 5 minutes per consecutive post after yourself, so 5 minutes for a doublepost, 10 for the triplepost, 15 for the next one and so on. As soon as another user posts, no waiting time for your next post, 5 minutes for your next doublepost and so on.

Every post adds 1 anal thrust we, 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra, have to complete each.
Cassandra chooses any dildo from my dildo collection for that. 420jenni is going to use her 8" insertable dildo. Takaoyaki will use either he glass dildo or this one. They all will report it in this thread.

In every post you can give PM dares to multiple users with who posted in this thread with PM dares in their signature. Just write "@username:" followed by the PM dares. For example: @420jenni: THRUST 100

For every post with PM dares given by it to any user than 420jenni and Cassandra, the two will add 10 deepthroats completed by themselves each, Cassandra with my 10 cm insertable favorite dildo. 420jenni is going to use her 8" insertable dildo. Both will add 25 deepthroats for any report on such given PM dares in this thread. They will add 50 deepthroats for any reaction post to such a report in this thread by the PM dare giver, 100 instead if their pleasure is expressed or they tell how they physically pleasured themselves about the report.
They will add only half those amounts for all those in regard of PM dares to 420jenni or Cassandra, and none for their own reports. They will add the full amount for PM dares given to Takaoyaki still, so feel invited to bash.
You don't need any active PM dares yourself to do this.
Also, Takaoyaki will sniff 1 minute at dirty, worn socks or smelly shoes for 10 deepthroats we have to do.

Looking for your own PM dares, or more of them, or how do get them? Then click here.

In every post you may add one of the following keywords in capital letters, but only one keyword per 10 of your posts in this thread in total.
Please help us to distonguish them from PM dares and thus noticing them at all by putting "keyword" in front or underlining them. Or help us counting and keeping track. Many thanks.
You can get a list of every posters number of posts in this thread by clicking on the number of posts in the forum thread overview or click here.
Don't post capital letters only or getDare will transform it all into small letters.

Keywords:
STOP - If the number of deepthroats to do is 1,000 or higher then no more deepthroats, anal thrusts and keywords are valid until 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra completed all tasks for them to do and reported them here and at least 3 users reacted with a post (completion). After every completion, the required number of collected deepthroats is 1,000 more. 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra may use STOP, too. They may work off given deepthroats, anal thrusts and other tasks in advance.

SUCK - 420jenni sucks on her thumb like a little one for 1 minute for every single of these keywords.

KISS - Cassandra will kiss her dildo once for the first of these keywords, twice for the second, three for the third and so forth, all since the last completion.

EDGE - Takaoyaki will edge once for every single of these keywords and not cum until all given edges are completed except for only once every 50 edges.

JOINED THE BASH - Only if you recently joined the PM dare bashing game and not posted the two pages before that recent post of yours. Cassandra will complete 250 more deepthroats for every keyword joined the bash. Those don't count toward the total max.

HOLD - 420jenni and cassandra each have to hold a deepthroat for 5 seconds plus 5 more seconds for every keyword hold since the last completion. Each of them may split any deepthroats to hold into three deepthroats to hold for half of the time. These deepthroats don't count towards other deepthroats to complete. Also, Takaoyaki has to hold an edge for 5 seconds for every of these keywords. She can extend holding one edge for several times 5 seconds or split it up in any way.

LONGER - Cassandra has to put herself into chastity with the keys timelocked in her kitchensafe for 30 minutes plus 10 more minutes for every other keyword longer since the last completion, stacked together how much she wants, but the first hour never counts. 420jenni and Takaoyaki will deny themselves for twice the time under the same rules, but without chastity device and the kitchen safe.

PLUGGED - 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra have to wear a butt plug for 30 minutes plus 10 more minutes for every other keyword plugged since the last completion, stacked together how much each of them wants, but the first hour never counts.

DOUBLE - Adds 200 more deepthroats to do for 420jenni and Cassandra. Does count towards the requirements for the keyword stop.

ANAL - Adds 100 more anal thrusts to do for 420jenni and Cassandra, plus 10 more for every other keyword anal since the last completion.

SPEED DEEPTHROATS - Adds 20 deepthroats for 420jenni and Cassandra to do each, plus 1 deepthroat for every former keyword speed deepthroats since the last completion. But they have to complete these deepthroats within 1 minute. If they fail, they have to repeat with 5 deepthroats less until they succeed. Those deepthroats don't count towards other deepthroats to complete.

SPEED ANAL - Adds 20 anal thrusts for 420jenni and Cassandra to do each, plus 1 anal thrust for every former keyword speed anal since the last completion. But they have to complete these anal thrusts within 2 minutes. If they fail, then they have to repeat with 5 anal thrust less until they succeed. Those anal thrusts don't count towards other anal thrusts to complete.

BREAK - Only for friends in one of 420jenni's, Takaoyaki's, or Cassandra's friends lists. Adding deepthroats, anal thrusts and keywords after the next completion is delayed for 1 day per this keyword.

DELAY - Our current deepthroats to do for 420jenni and Cassandra are reduced by 500. You may want to use this to allow more keywords to be added.

MERCY - 420jenni and Cassandra have to do 300 less deepthroats after the next valid keyword stop (but they still count for the requirement to stop).

FRIENDLY CARE - Only for friends in one of 420jenni's, Takaoyaki's, or Cassandra's friends lists, once per friend since the last completion. 420jenni and cassandra have to do 20% less deepthroats after the next valid keyword stop and all reductions by the keyword mercy applied (but they still count for the requirement to stop).

DEEPTHROATRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to do the number of deepthroats 420jenni and Cassandra have to do minus 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 2,000 more deepthroats to 420jenni and Cassandra.

ANALRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to do the number of anal thrusts 420jenni, Takaoyaki, and Cassandra have to do minus 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 500 more anal thrusts to 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra.

CHASTITYRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to spend the same time in chastity Cassandra has to do following the same rules minus 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion, or spend it in denial for twice the time. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 200 more hours of denial time to 420jenni and Takaoyaki and 100 more hours of chastity time to Cassandra.

PLUGRISK - And after the next valid stop you will have to spend the same time butt plugged we have to do following the same rules minus 1% for every post of of yours since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add 100 more hours of plugged time to 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra.

CHEERRISK - And you have to drink a glass of pee after the next completion for every 1,000 deepthroats we have to do, reduced by 1 glass for every 10 full posts by you since the last completion. If you post 100 times since the last completion, you may add one glass of piss to drink by 420jenni and one by Cassandra.

Cassandra may modify the rules anytime for good reasons. Anyone of 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra may post GIVE UP any time to withdraw from all their present and future tasks in this thread.

Let's have some fun.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 06-30-2018 at 04:11 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 06-29-2018, 12:06 AM   #2
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Let's start this off nice and simple by turning @Cassandra into a SLUT with PIGTAILS
Old 06-29-2018, 12:06 AM   #3
nina@
getDare Succubus

How about PLUGGED
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:22 AM   #4
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
How about PLUGGED
Hi, Nina! The keywords in the post can only be used after you have made 10 posts in this thread, and only one per every 10 posts.
As a thanks for joining our party here, I'd like to COMBINE SNAP and PUSSY! Let us know how it goes
Old 06-29-2018, 12:27 AM   #5
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Hi, Nina! The keywords in the post can only be used after you have made 10 posts in this thread, and only one per every 10 posts.
As a thanks for joining our party here, I'd like to COMBINE SNAP and PUSSY! Let us know how it goes
Oh sorry I interpreted the rules wrong then

@420jenni Thanks for the pm dares.. I return with SNOUT and FETCH
Old 06-29-2018, 12:32 AM   #6
CSasha
Oracle

That's right. Please don't forget to write who you address PM dares to via @. Otherwise we get in deep deep trouble.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:50 AM   #7
nina@
getDare Succubus

@Cass - CRUNCHES

Last edited by nina@; 06-29-2018 at 12:55 AM.
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 06-29-2018, 01:01 AM   #8
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Oh is this another threat to spam?

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:05 AM   #9
CSasha
Oracle

Yes, M. And at the same time another opportunity to give and receive PM dares.

@Buttaholic: Slap 10

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-29-2018, 01:43 AM   #10
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Seems fun......

@Nina - BALLTIE

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:46 AM   #11
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

@Cass: oh I didn't notice the "you" in thread's title, now I get it lol

Do you even LIFT?

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 01:50 AM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Please don't forget to report the completion of given PM dares here if possible, and posting reactions to reports.

@Nina: PUSSY

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-29-2018, 02:33 AM   #13
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

@buttaholic - HUMP 17.......(ps you may want to put a note on your pm dares saying you can't do the orgasm related ones at the moment lol) .

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 06-29-2018 at 02:35 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 02:46 AM   #14
CSasha
Oracle

@Matt: : you should cool down with some ICE and wear your COLLAR

My pronouns are it/its

Old 06-29-2018, 03:03 AM   #15
SolWeintraub
Distinguished Member

Sounds like lots of fun for all.
@Cass: Think you might want to perform some CRUNCHES

Likes: orgasm control, humiliation, exposure, panties, pics and videos
dislikes: Anal, ruined orgasms, pee, condoms
hard limits: face in pics or videos, public

Kik me EXPOSE and I will send you as many picture as you want until you find one you want to expose on eblue

Kik me SLAVE and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik- willsolllar
SolWeintraub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SolWeintraub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
420jenni, celebration, pm dare, post celebration, takaoyaki