Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-18-2016, 02:42 AM   #1
DomMas1989

Male 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am a twenty-seven year old Dominant man, who is looking for a submissive female to Dominate online, through Kik.

I have seven years of experience as an online Dom, and I know what I want when I am looking for a sub. I am looking for a woman who has the desire to be controlled, disciplined and cared for. It is very important to me that the sub can separate everyday banter from a Dominant/submissive situation, I am looking for a woman who are equally interested in both.

You can expect daily tasks through Kik, based around your sexual kinks or desires. An example: Do you want to try out edging and orgasm denial? I'll make sure we have a few days to focus on just that.

My likes are kinks are very versatile, I am mostly interested in making sure that I can help the sub with experiencing her kinks, as well as finding new ones.

I live in Europe, GMT+1. If you live in the States, I am very used to working around time zones, and being roughly six to nine hours ahead of you is something I can deal with, if you can deal with it as well.

If you have read this far, I can only assume that you are interested in contacting me. My Kik is DomMas1989. If you contact me, the first message will include your name, age and location.

See you there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk