Old 10-14-2016, 12:26 AM   #1
SxRed

Default At Daddy's mercy

I sit down on the couch and turn the tv on. Searching for the Netflix app on the flat screen smart tv, my feet on the coffee table, which he hates. So if he comes home now I will get punished. I put on the last episode of Nashville, a show about a bunch of country singers. Grabbing a hand full of potato chips while I watch Rayna James sing on the tv. I would hate Rayna if I ever would meet her but she has a nice voice. After a while I feel myself dozing off, it's almost 11pm. He should have been home by now. I fall asleep, and land in a rather exciting dream.

I can feel his hands on me. Am I still sleeping for am I awake? His strong hands gently massage my neck and my back. A soft moan escapes my lips... Wait.. How did I get in bed? Who is touching me? Those thoughts spinning through my head while I feel him slide his hands down my back, to my bum. His strong hands gently massaging. Soon those worried thoughts disappear and I'm left in my own little world, enjoying the feeling of him touching me. Another soft moan escapes my lips as I feel his hand separate my bum cheeks and I feel his finger gently pressing against my hole. He starts rubbing slow circles around and around, making my moans come out faster and louder after each circle. His other hand runs up my back into my hair. Suddenly he removes his hands from my body completely and I realize I am fully awake now. My body clearly wanting him to continue. When I move my hands I find them to be bound together to the bed. I try to look behind me but he gently pushes my head down and whispers.
"Don't make me blindfold you, sweetheart." After a few moments of silence I feel his hands run down my back. His firm hands grab my hips and he flips me over onto my back, effortlessly. He smiles down at me and presses his lips to mine.
"Kiss me, little one." He whispers. I kiss him back softy.
"Good girl." His fingers caress my collarbones down to the top of my breasts. In response to his touch I lift my chest up, craving more. He pushes me back down.
"Patience, little one." He says sternly.
"Yes Sir." I say quietly, blushing. A smile plays around his lips while he continues to brush his fingers over the skin of my breasts. I suck in a sharp breath while I feel his fingertips touch my nipples, feeling them grow harder under his touch.
"Does it feel good, baby?" He asks.
"Yes" I gasp when he pinches my nipples hard.
"Yes, what?" Confused I look up at him and think for a moment while he rubs my nipples.
"Yes it feels good?" I say, slowly. He shakes his head disapprovingly. Again he pinches nipples hard, tugging on them.
"You're a little slut, aren't you?" He says while he rolls my nipples between his fingers, causing me to gasp. I nod my head, blushing. Hearing him call me that sends tingles straight into my core.
"Use your voice, little slut." He says but doesn't stop rolling my nipples.
"Yes." I say, feeling my face heat up more.
"Hmm, my little whore seems to forget to address me properly." His words sending shivers down my spine. He lets go of my nipples and reaches for something on the nightstand.
"Close your eyes" I close my eyes and feel him lift my head slightly and seconds later I feel the silky fabric of my sleeping mask over my eyes. Focusing on the slight tugging at my nipples while I think of what he would do to me next. I'm obviously going to be punished. I forgot to call him sir (twice!!). Suddenly I feel an intense stinging pain in my nipples. My body tenses up as I squirm, feeling the same in my other nipple. Soft whimpers escaping my lips as I continue to squirm in pain, slowly feeling the pain turn into pleasure, feeling my clit throb four times.
"You are to call me Sir at all times, do you understand?" His voice sounding slightly deeper as before, letting me know that he is getting more aroused. Feeling him hover over me as I nod. Knowing that he has put clothing pins on my nipples I whimper when I feel him hold the clamps. I feel him lean down, his warm breath on my neck.
"Say it." He growls in my ear as he pulls as the clamps hard and twists them.
"Yes Sir." I cry out, a tear rolling down. He lets go of the clamps and takes my blindfold off. Blinking a few times before I look up at him, my eyes filled with tears.
"Good girl." He smirks. He presses his lips against mine for a gentle kiss, and leans down to whisper in my ear.
“If I untie your hands will you contiue to be my good girl?” He asks.
“Yes Sir.” I respond. Excited to continue. He unties my hands, grabs me by the hair and pulls me close to him. He kisses me deeply, nibbling on my lower lip until I part my lips. His tongue slips past my lips and he kisses me deeply, his tongue dancing around with mine. His hands rubbing me all over my body. Gently he guides me onto my knees while holding my hair firmly.
“Do you deserve my cock, little one?” He asks while he caressed my cheek. His deep voice sending shivers down my spine.
“No Sir.” I say quietly, looking down at my hands. After running his finger over my jaw he firmly grabs my chin between his fingers and tilts my head up, forcing me to look at him. I look him in the eyes but all I want to do is look away. Eye contact with him makes me uncomfortable.
“And why is that, pretty girl?” He says in a sweet voice. I try to turn my head away, feeling embarrassed. But he doesn't let go, instead he tightens his grip of my chin and moves his face closer to mine.
“Answer me.”
“Because I touched myself Sir.” I whisper.
“And why does that take away your privilege to touch me?” He asks. For some reason his questions always make me feel more embarrassed.
“Because I didn't ask you for permission Sir.” I say quietly. His hand travels down my chest, over my stomach to my pussy. His strong fingers gently rubbing my pussy lips.
“And why do you need to ask me for permission?” He gently moves his finger between the wet lips and strokes along my pussy.
“Because I don't own my pussy Sir.” My breathing coming in deeper and shorter breaths as I try to resist the urge to move my hips against his hand. He leans down, placing his lips at my ear, he whispers softly. His fingers still rubbing and stroking my pussy.
“And who does own your pussy?”
“You own my pussy Sir.” I reply weakly.
“Good girl.” He growls and pushes a finger inside me, causing me to bite down on my lip hard to stay quiet. He takes his finger out again and presses it into my mouth. Smiling down at me as I start to suck his finger clean. He lets me go on for a few minutes. I think he enjoys seeing me suck on something, even if it's not his cock. Gently he pulls his finger away from my mouth. His hand moves down my chest and stomach to my pussy. He doesn't rub or move his hand. He just keeps it there. Involuntarily I start moving my hips against his hand in response and I hear him chuckle.
“Good girl.” He whispers in my ear and kisses down my neck. Soft moans escaping my lips as I rub myself against his hand. After a few minutes he gently rubs my clit, making me moan loudly and squirm.
“Edge for me, baby.” He says softly. “How aroused are you now? On a scale from 1 to 10.”
“An 8, Sir.” I say weakly. He stops for a moment and lifts me onto the bed. Without hesitation he pushes my legs apart and rubs me again.
“Go to a 9, little one. You are not allowed to cum without permission.” He whispers in my ear as he leans down to kiss me on the lips, knowing that his kiss will make me more aroused.
“At a 9, Sir.” I whisper between moans. Getting so close now. But knowing him, he won't allow me to cum.
“We’re gonna try something baby. Go to a 10, but remember you can not cum.” He says softly while he pushes two of his fingers inside me. Usually a ten of arousal would mean me having an orgasm but instead it pushes me closer to the edge. So close, that I can almost feel the orgasm. His fingers moving inside me, rubbing against my special spot. My hips moving uncontrollably against his hand, eager to push me over the edge.
“Baby, get to an 11. But no cumming without permission.” He whispers in my ear and smiles at me when he sees me arching my back.
“You're not allowed to cum, little one.” He moves between my legs and I feel him flicking his tongue over my clit. Loud moans escape my lips, my back arches more, my body starts to tremble all over. I'm on the very edge of exploding but I can't push myself over the edge. It's like there's a wall right in front of me holding me back. I groan in frustration, in response I feel him push in another finger, making it three. My soft whimpers alert him to let me adjust. He slows down and keeps eating me out, making me squirm in desperation. The moment he notices my whimpers had turned into moans he picks up speed again. Once again making me arch my back. From between my legs I hear him murmer against me.
“Get to a 12. No permission.” And he continues. Picking up more and more speed. But then he slows down again and stops licking me. He sits up and uses his free hand to grab something from the drawer of the bedside table. My eyes widen when I feel him slip in a 4th finger. Whimpers escape my lips when he pushes four fingers inside. Feeling myself stretch around his fingers I look up at him and rest my hand on his arm. He moves his fingers slowly but I can’t seem to adjust to it. My thoughts slowly taking me to my happy place, away from the reality, away from the pain I was feeling. For the first time I say the word. Remembering we agreed on using ‘yellow’ when I need it to slow down, ‘red’ when I need it to stop completely.
“Yellow.” I say loud enough for him to hear. He nods and stops. He moves his hand away and hovers over me.
“Are you okay baby?” He asks sweetly, his eyes filled with concern. I nod and smile weakly. But he knows. He knows when I fake a smile. Instead of getting mad about lying he pulls away and sits up straight. He slowly pulls me up and places me in his lap. I feel his strong arms wrap around me. I snuggle up to him and close my eyes, feeling the tears escape and run down my cheeks. Why am I crying? It wasn't even that bad. He notices my sobs and gently grabs me by my chin and tilts my head up. His intense eyes boring into mine. I look down, not able to continue to look him in the eyes. I feel embarrassed, scared, but most of all completely at his mercy. My thoughts drift away from what's going on. My thoughts taking me to my happy place. But his deep voice snaps me out of it.
“What happened, little one?” My eyes focus on his face and I answer.
“I needed the pain to stop. My head was doing that thing again.” I say softly. He nods, knowing exactly what I mean. Gently and sweetly he kisses my forehead and rocks me until he hears me sigh in relief. He slowly moves me onto my back, on the bed and comes up between my legs. His hardness pressing against my thigh as his eyes lock with mine. Slowly he moves his hands down my chest and slips it between my legs. Smiling slightly when he
notices that I'm still wet.
“Hmm, still nice and wet.” He says. Slowly he takes his cock and gently rubs the head against me.
“You okay, little one?” He asks sweetly.
“Yes, Sir.” I whisper and he slowly pushes inside. A moan escaping my lips as I finally feel him filling me. Finally I feel complete. Closing my eyes, I can feel him watching my face as he starts to thrust into me, my hips involuntarily matching his thrusts. My fingers pull at his hair and he groans.

Last edited by SxRed; 10-14-2016 at 12:31 AM.
SxRed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to SxRed for this post:
Old 01-02-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

This is absolutely amazing! I wish you would continue! <3
Old 01-11-2017, 04:12 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylord View Post
This is absolutely amazing! I wish you would continue! <3