Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
kittentrainerm

Default First Scat Dare

This is a fairly simple dare. (And yes, I have done this one)

You need a condom, a dice, and a nice load of shit (the bigger and softer the better).

1. Take a nice big dump into the condom... add some piss to the mix. Tie the condom closed at the end, then clean the outside well. Part of the fun is for it to be clean to start with. Once it's clean, mix the piss and shit around in the condom until you have a nice soft mess. Now, onto the dice rolls.

Dice Roll 1:

1-2, tie a single knot in the middle of the condom, forcing all the shit into the tip end...

3-4, tie a knot in the middle of the condom as before, then tie an additional knot halfway between the middle knot and the tip end of the condom...

5-6 Do the same as before, but tie a third knot halfway between the second knot and the tip end.

The knots effectively half, quarter, and eighth the amount of stretch around the shit, making it easier and easier to break.

Dice Roll 2:

1. Lick the shit-filled portion of the condom while masturbating.
2. Deepthroat the shit filled portion of the condom while masturbating.
3. Put the entirety of the shit-filled portion into your mouth and chew on the condom gently.
4. Do the same as 3, but chew roughly.
5. Using a pin, poke 3 tiny holes into the shit-filled portion of the condom and re-roll.
6. Tie an extra knot in the condom and re-roll.

If you roll a 1, 2, or 3, roll again. If you complete task 1, 2, or 3 several times in a row (3-5) you may cum and the dare is over.

If/When the condom bursts in your mouth, you must cum before cleaning up.

Let me know what you think and let me know if anyone does this...

EDIT: Add a third dice roll... (per cbtmenow's advice) The number on the dice is the number of minutes you must perform the task from roll 2

EDIT 2: I would love to see photos of the condom after the knots are tied in it but before you do anything with it...

Last edited by kittentrainerm; 01-01-2014 at 05:42 PM.
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
Doabarrelroll

i will dothi one soon

Loves: Anal, watersports, Feederism/bloating?, Trying to suck my own cock
Punishments: Edging, enemas, Chastity
Off Limits: Public, humiliation, permanent, Family,
Doabarrelroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Emilie_Trav

Will try this one asap
Limits : Permanent, Family/Friends, Illegal, "Social suicide", Blood, Shaving, Face (I wear mask)
Emilie_Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
cbtmenow

this pushes my limits alot but thats what makes it so hot i will try this
cbtmenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:04 PM   #5
kittentrainerm

This one is particularly fun cause you have no idea what's going to happen... the condoms are pretty strong, so even if you have to chew on it three times, you're probably safe... probably...

and yet the risk that the wonderful little ball of filth will explode in your mouth... well, it's enough to drive me wild
Old 12-31-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
cbtmenow

I did this rolled 6 - 4
It was very arousing, exciting and frightening luckily the condom held
I would recommend adding another roll to determine how long to keep it in mouth or how many times to chew
cbtmenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #7
kh4806

I will try this one tomorrow, could be exciting
kh4806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:49 PM   #8
kittentrainerm

I did the dare also to test it before I posted it, and I too got a 6 then a 4. So hot to have to chew that clean, fresh condom with all that squishy mess inside it. I have to confess that I kept hoping the condom would break... I probably should seek punishment for being a dirty boy... maybe I'll have to do my own dare again...

IF anyone does this and the condom breaks, please describe it for us...
Old 01-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #9
jetzero89

I got a 5 5 3 and 6. Wish me luck!

Limits: permanent injuries or permanent marks

Toys: Camera, Webcam, Dildo, Household items
jetzero89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 04:14 PM   #10
Wandy282

Smile Scary stuff!

Brilliant dare! I rolled 3 and 4.

I've never done any dares involving scat, but the danger involved in this one really tempted me. Shitting into the condom was straightforward, but some rode up as a tried to tie a knot. Eventually I managed and washed the outside of the condom. I couldn't quite get the smell out, and I could smell the shit even outside the condom.

I mashed all the shit together, and it held a shape bettter than expected. I pressed it against the roof of my mouth and it moulded perfectly. I masterbated as the dare suggested.

When I was close I gave 5 rough chews. Luckly (or unluckily) the condom held and I came hard at the risk! I then threw the comdom in the bin, but the smell was too strong so I took a walk round the area at threw it in some bushes. - Should give somebody a scare! lol

Good dare
Wandy282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:46 PM   #11
kittentrainerm

Apparently I'm a masochist cause I did the dare again... I got a 2, 6, 4...

This time around I had a lot more shit... the log was huge... getting the three knots into the condom was an adventure, but accomplished without incident.

I mashed the mixture up well, and it had a wonderful, soft peanut butter consistency. After cleaning the condom well, I shoved the whole thing in my mouth... there was enough shit in the condom that it filled my mouth and made me gag a little... which just made me harder.

I started stroking and chewing roughly... I could feel the rubber straining which just turned me on more... I was about to cum so I thought I would escape...

Then the condom broke.

IN the past when shit has made it into my mouth, it's been fairly solid, and the resulting saliva barrier protected me from the majority of the taste... not this time... my mouth was instantly filled with creamy, warm, nasty shit... It was soooo humiliating and sooo nasty... especially as it started sliding down my throat... I gagged over and over again, coming very close to pukeing...

And I came HARD... Harder that I have in a long, long time...

It also got me thinking about a part 2 to the dare... I imagined having to deepthroat a dildo with the shit still in my mouth... feeling it push the mess down my throat, hopefully forcing me to puke... who knows, maybe I'll write a new one...
The following user says Thank You to kittentrainerm for this post:
Old 01-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #12
Stilgar

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!

"I have to confess that I kept hoping the condom would break..." - that's the thrill of it, the mixture of fear and hope...

...tomorrow I' m gonna do it!!!
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:46 AM   #13
rhl
getDare Succubus

I got 2 for 2 minutes then 5 followed by 4 for 6 minutes.
Nasty but lived through it.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:06 PM   #14
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

I have really thought about doing this, kinda grosses me out but i love the idea of chance determining my fate. Does anyone want to roll for me?

I am a slave. I am interested in chastity and diapers. Lets talk about them!

-49,500/15,672 edges completed
PM me DELETE and I will reduce 5000 edges from my completed total and cry.(THIS CAN GO NEGATIVE. You need to also message a dare for it to count)

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #15
rob184

F*ck, I finally did it today. I couldn't have chosen a worse day. Filling the condom was very easy. But something was wrong. It stank awfully. Not the usual smell of shit I came to find pleasant in a way. I must have eaten something bad. Parts of the poop was dry and concrete but other parts mushy or even liquid. I think the dry parts were from yesterday. When I tried the dare yesterday I couldn't defecate at all because there were only some little lumps of poop inside me which were dry as a bone. I tried to get them out with my fingers but I couldn't relax my bowels enough.
Anyways, I decided to postpone the dare. My poop today was way too disgusting to do anything with it. I was going to try it again tomorrow. So I put the condom down on my desk and did something else. But after an hour or so I came back and did the dare anyway hoping nothing bad happens.

I tied a single knot in the middle. It's not easy to tie a knot in a filled condom.

2, 6
That means I had to deepthroat the condom for 6 minutes.. or 6 times? I put the condom into my mouth, pushed it into my throat to some extent and kept it there for some seconds until I started to gag. I did this several times while trying to stroke my limp dick.

3, 1
Chewing, 1 minute. I put it into my mouth, activated a timer and started to chew on it. Damn, what would happen if the condom bursts? Suddenly my cock stood at attention and I stroked it firmly.

1, 2
I licked it like it was ice cream for 2 minutes.

3, 6
Chewing again. This time for 6 minutes. Well that's a rather long time so I re-read the other replies to this thread while chewing on it and stroking my boner. After some time I wondered if I should have cleaned the condom after tieing the knot in. I only washed it from the outside but not the inside. Half of the inside was open in my mouth, smeared with shit and it started to dissolve in my saliva. It tasted weird, not like shit, indescribable. It didn't taste good but not really bad either.

At first I wasn't sure if I would manage to make a second knot. It took many tries and the result didn't look right. The more you squish the filling to one side the more the latex stretches. The volume of the ball on the tip never changes and the knot takes up so much material so that in the end it looks the same with 1 or 2 knots. But the latex is much more tense. I took some pics in every stage to compare if someone is interested. But I'm not sure where I can upload them.

2, 1
This time I only had to deepthroat it 1 time. I was scared it might explode in my throat because of the second knot. But everything went fine.

Shit, I'm lucky, ain't I. This time adding another knot was pretty much impossible. But somehow I managed to do it anyway.

4, 5
Finally I rolled a 4. Amazing, it was all I hoped for. The whole time I prayed I didn't roll a 5. In fact it was because of this gleam of hope I even did the dare today instead of waiting until tomorrow. But now I had 3 knots. And I had to chew on the bulging ball of shit-filled rubber, roughly. The second roll revealed I had to chew for 5 minutes. Damn, this sounded too good. As if some wicked transcendental being manipulated my dice. I was almost through with the dare and the final task was to chew roughly on a condom full to bursting. There was so much shit in the condom I had trouble getting it into my mouth. And in case it busts I was to orgasm before cleaning up. I was pretty sure I was only able to hold all that poop in my mouth because it was squished into the condom. If it burst out it would push down my throat and I had to swallow.
So I put the condom into my mouth, opened a video to watch for the 5 minutes and activated the timer. I chewed on the condom, roughly, and stroked my dick. While watching the video I got so horny I chewed rougher and rougher. I imagined the condom bursting and decided I would just swallow all of the stinking shit down. Thinking about it I got even hornier and my cock got rock-hard, making me grind the condom between my teeth. I could barely keep me from shooting my load. Most of the time I was edging involuntarily. Even though I didn't touch my hard-on for some minutes I had trouble not to cum just from feeling the last bits of solid shit squish between my back teeth. After 5 minutes I closed the video, tuck my genitals back into my panties and put the condom in a desk drawer.

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to rob184 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
condom, gross, nasty, scat, scat/piss