Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-23-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
karen r

Default first time female slave punishments and ideas

I have a female slave that has no experience and it is her first time as a slave so i need some good punishments and ideas for her.

she will try most things for me so do your best to think up ideas.

Nothing permanent or that will put her in danger or pain.

Just good ideas for tasks and punishments for a beginner.
karen r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:25 AM   #2
Horny_Spark

Hey fellow aussie

just a couple of questions
do you have access to her?
what are her limits specifically?
Anyone finding out, pain, scat, pain, permanent, bondage
Horny_Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:34 AM   #3
karen r

i dont have access to her and her only limits at the moment are pain family animals anything permanent or that can hurt her.

just tasks and punishments that will suit a beginner please and if i think they are suitable for her i will use them.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:47 AM   #4
Horny_Spark

well depending on what she does wrong also can effect what the punishment is
some basic things are edging, not wearing underwear, chastity you as a master should decide how things like this should last and to what extent they wil be

its a lot harder for me to come up with punishment if you dont have access but i hope i helped in someway, also try and find her limit of pain because its kind of rare to find a slave who doesn't enjoy even a little bit of pain.
Anyone finding out, pain, scat, pain, permanent, bondage
Horny_Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:56 AM   #5
fromo
Distinguished Member

As said above, the punishment should befit the crime, not any old punishment to any crime.
A good example of basic things can range from lines, corner time, spanks to various place's, excersise, tidying room, objectifying for a time, removal of permission for some clothing for a time, toilet time control to a degree, removal of favorite food/drink for a time, the list goes on and is only limited by you're own imagination, but the punishments that don't involve anything sexual are the ones that are the most effective, my girlfriend/sub can tell you that. As can any others I've had in the past for longer periods of time.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
southernprairie

Doesn't punishment generally entitle pain? However I recommend line writing and corner time
"Cunt" and I'll do whatever you order to my tits.
"Bitch" and I'll do whatever you order to my ass.
Nothing against my limits!
southernprairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:11 AM   #7
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernprairie View Post
Doesn't punishment generally entitle pain? However I recommend line writing and corner time
No punishment does not have to include pain, and dependant of the person pain is even a bad idea as it may encourage

To the main question, especially for a beginner i would stay away from punishments . At least the kind of you may get told here.

Talk with her what happened, why she failed, what can be done to help her not to fail again (maybe it was your fault too, keep that in mind) be supportive not destructive.

Maybe let her write an essay about what she felt was the reason to fail and take your time to read it and talk with her about it. Punishments is more often then not the easy way out ... what you want is communication , to make her understand what you want from her and to build her up.

A proud sub that wants to follow your orders because she wants to offer her to you is worth more than one afraid to get hurt.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #8
karen r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
No punishment does not have to include pain, and dependant of the person pain is even a bad idea as it may encourage

To the main question, especially for a beginner i would stay away from punishments . At least the kind of you may get told here.

Talk with her what happened, why she failed, what can be done to help her not to fail again (maybe it was your fault too, keep that in mind) be supportive not destructive.

Maybe let her write an essay about what she felt was the reason to fail and take your time to read it and talk with her about it. Punishments is more often then not the easy way out ... what you want is communication , to make her understand what you want from her and to build her up.

A proud sub that wants to follow your orders because she wants to offer her to you is worth more than one afraid to get hurt.
Thank you for some good advice i will be using it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk