Old 12-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
DirtyLittleJesse

Default Punish me hard

I have been a naughty little slut. I orgasmed without my master's approval. I like being told what to shove up my pussy and ass. I enjoy semi-public nudity. My master says I need lots of difficult punishments to make up for it. Please make this slut do whatever you want.
DirtyLittleJesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
Slightly Pathetic
getDare Sweetheart

Measure out a cup of water, and add about 30 drops of Tabasco sauce. Mix it well, then poor into an ice tray. Put the cubes in the freezer long enough for them to freeze.

Pop the frozen cubes out of the tray and into a bowl that you will keep in the freezer. Open all curtains / blinds in your house. Strip naked in your bedroom and leave your clothes there for the rest of the punishment.

Every 5 minutes you must:

Walk to the freezer and get 2 hotsauce ice cubes. Stand directly in a window anywhere except in your bedroom. Facing away from the window, bend over and spread your ass, and insert the first cube up your ass. While still in this position, insert the second cube in your pussy. Walk back to your bedroom.

This must be repeated until all of the cubes have been melted inside of you.

}}} How daring are you? {{{
Slightly Pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk