Baby Member

Do as you wish with me Miss
25, white/male, slim/athletic body type
kik- terryleem
llyodoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #242
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I failed to do my daily edge today, so I will abandon this task and add a day of denial instead.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:05 AM   #243
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Mistresses,
This lowly trainee has finally reached the last day of denial. I formally am requesting a draining. Please, please, please may I be drained?!?! I humbly beg you, please allow me to be drained.

thank you,
-trainee
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:
Old 05-08-2018, 03:46 PM   #244
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

I've failed the keep up with the edges so will be taking a days denial for that task now and i'll add an extra day as punishment. I'll also take a day denial for the cumulative potato task. Apologies for late reply to the thread as I was away.
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
littleraisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:10 AM   #245
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Since this thread appears to be dead as a dodo I am requesting to be drained, Thank You.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:47 AM   #246
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Mistress Claire,
I hadnt forgotten, it just took a long time but i FINALLY, got bisted in a hot potatoe thread of over five lines. This was the body writing potatoe and had 10 lines. I had to draw several hearts and stars and the names of all the players, plus some degrading terms including cocm slut on my feet.
thank you for this task, it has been fun to play even in the ones i didnt get busted on.
the picture resukts are poted to my kinktalk album. It can be found there or anyone may pm me for the link. i wont post it in the thread because it contains nudity.

thank you

trainee odd
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 04:29 PM   #247
djboycool

Not sure if this thread is still active, but if it is:

Mistress, please I beg, May I join?

Thank you Mistress

My Likes, Limits & Toys: HERE
My PM Dares: HERE

djboycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:16 AM   #248
Mikieswe
getDare Sweetheart

I like to be trained to Mistress?
Limit anal.
Kik Mikieswe

https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/2267

Non financial blackmail, tease, denial, edging, milking, cockbondage.

Limits
Scat, financial, anal, blood, needles, marks.
Mikieswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:12 AM   #249
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Bump, can a girl please drain me? I'll be very appreciative *begs on knees*
Old 07-14-2018, 09:50 PM   #250
Marek

I wonder if i can still join as a trainees? I will very much like this, as i have a problem with ruin my orgasm. Very often i can't hold and i cum.

Likes // Exhibitionism // Exposure // Pictures // Humiliation
Light pain, Bondage, Dice game, Crossdressing, Games/challenge, Outdoor

Limits // Pee // Scat // Diaper// Permanent // Animals // Illegal
Family, Messy, Blood, Hard pain, video
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #251
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Hi I’m bumping and wanting to be drained on kik

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 05:02 PM   #252
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I’m still in as a trainee

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:38 PM   #253
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wow, this is such a cool thread (I definitely recommend reading the first pages). However it was not very active the last months. I am happy that I still did not leave this training. Not much to catch up for me during the last two years
And I still have to do the bondage hot potato, which I had to take in this thread.

It would be really cool if we can find some more girls training us boys. It used to be so much fun in the past.

Ah, and nevertheless, I will post my report of the hot potato here anyways, when I finished it.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 08-16-2020, 02:15 AM   #254
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Well, since there are currently no new tasks, I decided to do the old ones in the meantime (the ones who were posted before I joined this thread). If you are new to this thread I would advise you to read the very first post for the rules, and then have a look here. This is a list of all tasks posted so far, so you can get some good examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
A task that fits into the "breeding" category:

What you may or may not eat can change at the whim of your mistress at any time. And unfortune as you may be - that moment is now. For 48 hours from the time of reading this, you're no longer allowed any meat.

Add 2 days of denial for each meal you eat that contains meat.

Additionally, each meal you eat at your place must be eaten while kneeling on the floor with knees spread apart unless there is a good reason not to (if so, please include it in your report). For each meal you do not adhere to this rule AND do not have a reason for skipping, add a day of denial.
So I did this task the last days. The first part was very easy. I think it is not ethical to kill and torture sentient beings for food if it is not necessary (and it isn't), so I eat no meat anyways.

The second part really made me aroused. I scanned through all the old tasks with the intention do the them at some time, and then I read this task which says "from the time you are reading this". So I had to start right now, right? And that's what I did. I read this task shortly before dinner, so I thought it might be time for dinner and prepared my meal. I then went to my bathroom to sit on my soft carpet. However, before I started eating, I stripped completely naked and put on a dogs collar to spice things up. Then I keeled on the carpet, knees spread apart as far as I could, and I started eating my pasta and my salad. After a while I recognized, that this task is not only about being in a strange pose during eating, but kneeling with knees spread apart starts to get really uncomfortable soon (at least for me...). When I sit with my ass on my feet, my ankle starts hurting (I think it is stretched too much in a straight position). Then I shifted to another position, with my heel in the air, my toes standing on the ground, and my ass sitting on the heels. But also this position became quite uncomfortable after some while and I was about to get a cramp in my feet. So I shifted to another position where I lifted my ass up in the air. But this position wasn't so comfortable either (but more comfortable than the first 2 positions), and also I felt that it was not really the position that was intended by knorke. So I kept this position as short as possible and only when I needed a rest from the other two.

So this was the way, every meal was going. I started in the most flat position, and then shifted between the three positions as soon as one became uncomfortable like in a predicament bondage. (The time intervals between shifting the positions became shorter, the longer I took for my meal ).
My very first meal which I had naked aroused me very much though. I was damn horny, and somehow (since I was naked with a hard thing in front of me and also my pasta bowl in front of me) a thought popped into my mind: I could cum into my pasta. This thought made me even more aroused so that I cummed very quickly. During stimulation I thought, "don't do it, you will regret it", but I didn't listen to me and I cum onto my pasta. And sure enough, as soon as I cummed, I regretted it At first I aimed into the pasta bowl, but the very last squirts I aimed beneath my bowl. Now I was not aroused any more (bad condition to enjoy the predicament!), and furthermore I had to eat my cum, which I don't enjoy at all when I am not aroused... But I was hungry, the pasta was only half empty, and so I eat on. I started with a place where there was very much and thick cum. But I really could not eat it, spit it out again, and started at a place where there was no visible cum. After all, I didn't enjoy the pasta any more, but except the part I spit out at the beginning, I eat everything. Then I realized that there were a lot of mosquitos in my flat, because my skin started itching. The situation was really uncomfortable by now. I am not aroused any more, sitting in this position hurt my feet, and my skin started itching... First I dressed myself again (so that I don't get any other mosquito bites) and continued to eat the salad while kneeling. But then I really was not in the mood for this task, took my salad and finished it at my desk. I also took a day of denial for this disobedient.

The next meals I prepared in my kitchen, I directly sat down on the kitchen carpet (was soft as well) and ate them there. It was another dinner, one breakfast, one lunch and a dessert . Then the 48h were over. They were very similar to the first meal (shifting positions in predicament), but I didn't do them naked any more.
For a short moment I actually tried to put my knees close together, because I felt a bit surprised that kneeling was so uncomfortable. I didn't expect this. And sure enough, when I put my knees together, it felt way better. But this was only in order to confirm that I did not have a problem with kneeling, but that it was indeed the position itself that was uncomfortable. After I realized this, I spread my knees apart again (not as far as I could, though, since this was really really uncomfortable, but very far anyways).

And actually, yesterday in the evening I ate a snack on the couch. It was not intention to ignore the rule, I simply forgot about it in this moment. Nonetheless, I added a day of denial which lasts until today evening.

This was a very cool task which made me very aroused! But I have to say, 48h is quite the right time and I am happy that this task is over by now

Old 08-16-2020, 02:17 AM   #255
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Actually, I am thinking to open a new thread, where everyone can post tasks and challenges, who is not a trainee, not only girls. The original thread owner seems not to be active any more.
What do you think?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, fm training denial, training