Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #16
waterboy
Account Banned

I thought it was all good but the gay part i think ruined it. Sorry
waterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #17
Smuggs86

By the time i knew it, we had stopped. I tried looking up from his crotch but i guess i wasn't done yet and he pinned my head down until i finished him off and got my mouth full. He let me up to sit in the seat i realized i was home outside of my apartment. He zipped up and got out and walked over to my side and opened the door for me. He helped me out and as i was walking away he slapped my ass and whistled to me saying, "he will see me next weekend." And he laughed and got back in his cab and honked his horn 5 times. What i didn't know was that it was past midnight and all of a sudden all my neighbors windows moved and i has jumping on the ground so no one could see me. I laid on the ground for over 10 minutes just to make sure no one would see me, then i rolled over and stood up, still with my hands cuffed behind my back and walked up the stairs to my apartment which was on the second floor. When I got to my door i only then realized i didn't have my keys with me.

That was just the way my night was going, i had no where to go, no way to uncuff myself, and no cell phone to call anyone. So i sat down in the corner so no one could see me for what it seemed like hours, until i over came exhaustion and fell asleep cowarding in the corner. I woke up when the sunrise hit my head. I looked around and i was actually laying over with keys laying infront of me on the ground. I rolled over and had a hard time getting up with my hands still cuffed but i finally managed too and picked the keys up. I was able to unlock the front door and stepped in. I was not alone all of the girls from the night before were there with my girlfriend moving furniture around ripping up my clothing, throwing my shirts, shorts, pants in garbage bags. My sports room was being moved around and everything was being taken out of it expect for a bed and a very large cage.

I asked what was going on, and immediatley I was slapped by my girlfriend in the face. She said, "I did not give you permission to talk b****." She said, "we are not going out anymore, so you are not my boyfriend anymore you will be my live in maid and slave until I feel that you have made what you did to me up to me and I will then take you back. But until then this is your life, I own you and everything about you, so go get in the shower and get that smell off you, there is some fruity smelling stuff in there for you to put on and when you are done washing and shaving your entire body we will work on your makeup, you have a lot of learning to do."
Smuggs86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:23 AM   #18
Smuggs86

if anyone likes it ill go on please post to let me know
Old 07-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #19
Coyote
getDare Addict

I love this story. Keep it up!
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 06:20 AM   #20
Smuggs86

After i got out of the shower and my entire body was shaved and silky smoothed and shiny. I stepped out of the shower her and her friends were standing there. They all said at the same time, "Hi Alexis." One of the girls grabbed my hand and sat me down on a stool facing away from the mirror. One girl started attacking my face with makeup, while 2 other started doing my nails and make up. My ex-girlfriend was in other room sorting through clothing that she didnt want anymore and what her other friends brought over for my new life. The girl doing the make up was opening new packs of makeup and telling me this was all my new stuff and i was to start learning on how to properly put it all on. After about an hour i was finally done up, with makeup and nails. My ex came up to me and kneed me in my crotch and when i fell she kneeled down next to me and put a collar around my neck and attached a leash to it. She told me to get up and when i struggled they all gave me a kick. When i got up she pulled me to her room. She had laying on the bed a long sleeved satin blouse and a long pencil satin pencil skirt and 5 inch black heels. she said get dress and oh yeah i forgot here is your silky thing and your hot pink potta dot bra .
Now get dressed.
The second i finished getting the clothing on all 4 girls grabbed me and forced me face up on the bed. each one had a leg or an arm. My ex has bed posts on each end side of the bed. And I didnt notice before that each post had a pair of handcuffs already attached to them. And now they were attached to me basically making me into a big X. My ex told one of the other girls to go get the supplies. While another girl took off her panties and forced them into my mouth, while my ex tied them in with a piece of robe. Her friend camee back with what it looked like alcohol wipes, a needle, an ice cube and earings. I started to squirm and at that moment my ex jumped on top of me and pointed a gun at me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk