Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
aserwer

CHAPTER 3

On the bus ride to the Magic Kingdom, I sat between Jess and Aubrey. I was so nervous. Sitting in a skirt was a whole different animal then sitting in a pair of jeans. I had to keep my legs closed together, and I was fully aware of the guys in the row across the bus aisle from us staring at my chest. The girls made sure to have me wear a white blouse over a red bra, so the boys could all see the bra through the shirt.

The bus ride seemed to last forever. The gazing eyes of the drooling guys felt violating and the minute the bus rolled to a stop, I got up and hurried out of the bus. We all were able to go wherever we wanted, so Jess, Aubrey and I stuck together. I was determined to stay out of the hair of as many people as possible for the rest of the week.

Unfortunately for me, the rest of the class didn't want to give me an easy job. Kevin Wallace was the starting quarterback on the school's football team. After leading them to an undefeated season, Kevin had gotten offers from big-time football schools like Florida and Ohio State. He was the big man on campus, and as Danny he had always been such a dick to me. In my freshman year, he broke into my gym locker and stole my clothes, making me walk around in my disgusting gym uniform all day.

However, as Danielle he saw something that piqued his interest. As we went around Disney World, he always seemed to be right behind me in line. But luckily enough, I was able to avoid him. It was about 6 o clock when we went to the Tiki Room. We had to be back to the bus soon, and we hadn't yet gotten to go. As we stood in line for the Tiki Room, I let out a sigh of relief. I looked around and saw no sign of Kevin. I got close to Aubrey's ear and told her about Kevin.

"I'm telling you, he's freaking me out. Almost everywhere I've been, he's been right behind me!"

Aubrey just laughed. "Well at least he's not here. So calm down, jesus."

As we sat down in the Tiki Room, the doors started to close for the show to start. The lights started to dim, but before it was completely dark I noticed one last person slide through the Tiki Room doors. The dark body came over and sat right next to me.

"Hey, Danielle, right?"

He leaned in closer to my ear. Shit.

"My name's Kevin. I hear you're new. I'm kind of a big deal."

He put his hand on my knee. Double shit.

"Come to my room when we get back to the hotel. I'll welcome you properly..."

He slid his hand up closer to my pelvis. Triple shit.
aserwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #17
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

great story keep it up
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #18
222jkt
Account Banned

wow, you should continue! i would so wannna try that dare to!
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #19
aserwer

Chapter 4

Kevin's hand clutched tighter on the inside of my thigh. While I definitely thought I was straight, I could feel my dick starting to grow. That was the worst thing that could happen. If I got a boner, my tuck would pop out and my cover would be blown. As Kevin was about to lean in and kiss my neck, I busted out the exit door as fast as possible.

With no concern of anything around me, I ran to the nearest bathroom. I had to stop myself before running into the boy's bathroom. I had to remember that I was a chick to everyone else. Inside the bathroom, I caught my breath. Dear god, that was close. What if he had slid his hand up a little higher? What if he had ran his hand through my hair and the wig comes off? It was the exact scenario I was worried about when Aubrey and Jess first told me about the dare.

After a close scare with Kevin, the day was over. All the students loaded onto the bus and headed back to the hotel rooms. On the ride back, I told Aubrey and Jess what had happened in the Tiki Room.

"I guess that means we did a good job of making you look hot!" Aubrey said. She and Jess laughed.

"Shut up you guys. What happens if he finds out that I'm not 'Danielle'? I'm screwed! He tells everyone, they put me in a fake gay relationship with Shaun, my high school career is ruined!" I was fuming.

They sorta shut up after that point. I guess they must've felt bad for me. Maybe they would feel bad enough to make me not have to go through any more of the dare the rest of the week!

They didn't.

So the three of us went back into the room, I decided to head into the bathroom and get out of my Danielle 'costume'. I started to take off my foundation in the bathroom first.

"Hey Dane, we're gonna check out the gift shop. Be right back!" Aubrey yelled from the other room.

"Alright, see ya in a bit." I yelled. I heard them leave the room, but they forgot to close the door. "Pfft, idiots."

I went into the bedroom, grabbed the door and started to close it. However, something stopped it. I looked down; there was a foot in the door.

"Hey, where'd you go during the Tiki Room show babe..."
Old 07-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #20
aserwer

Chapter 5

Shit. It was Kevin. I couldn't say anything or else he'd know I was Dane, and considering I was still in partially full makeup, there was nothing about me that'd make him think that I wasn't just the new girl.

"Come on toots, I know I make you speechless, but tell me why you left..."

I kept trying to close the door, slamming it on his foot, but he wouldn't budge. He threw the door open and walked right in, closing and locking the door behind him. From the shock of him busting open the door, I fell right on my ass. Sitting hopeless in the middle of a hotel room with a sex crazed jerk, my heart was racing in panic.

"Come on babe, let's give you a Springwater High welcome..."

I stumbled up and ran into the bathroom. But not fast enough. Kevin was right behind me. Before I could close the door, Kevin came in and closed the door. He slammed me against the bathroom wall and slapped his hands hard against my ass. He alternated hands, squeezing each cheek firmly. I slapped away his hands.

"Aw... Don't be stubborn Danielle... Let's do this the old fashioned way." He ripped off his shirt and turned me around. He held each of my arms against the wall and leaned in, licking my neck. I was sure I was straight, but I had to admit, being restrained and pushed around like a sex slave sorta turned me on.

"Mmm baby.... I'm gonna make you moan like the bitch you are." As I fought him off, he moved his body closer, using it as a restraint against my body. He started licking my neck more. He was doing it so passionately, starting with a teasing little tip-of-the-tongue lip, moving towards full on bitting my neck.

Suddenly he stopped and I pushed him away from me. He fell back and just started laughing. He got up and blocked the only escape, the door.

"Heh... You dirty little slut. You don't push me around. I think it's about time we played a little dice dare to settle on your punishment for being a naughty little girl..." He pulled out a dice and laid out the rules.

"If it lands on one or two, you suck my dick. If it lands on three or four, you give me a titjob. Five or six, handjob for me it is."

I couldn't do anything about it. He was stronger then me, standing in front of the door and ridiculously horny. He rolled the die, and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

"Well look at that. It lands on a...."

Last edited by aserwer; 07-30-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #21
bobg55

Thumbs up

great story keep going.
bobg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #22
Coyote
getDare Addict

this is great!! i love it!
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #23
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

comment removed - sent pm
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #24
bamoguy

Default Great Story!!!!!

Please keep it going! This is really great! There are not many stories like this one! I wanna know what happens!!!!
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #25
guy709

plz keep going it is awesome
guy709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #26
aserwer

Chapter 6:

"Lookie here. We have a 2; get on your knees babe."

Shit. I had nothing I could do. Kevin was standing in front of the door, unzipping his pants slowly and getting out his dick. I could already see through his pants that the whole exchange in the bathroom had given him a boner.

Now, with his dick hanging out, I knew I simply had one thing I could do. If I tell him I'm actually Dane, he beats my ass. I give him a blowjob, I'm, well, giving a dude a blowjob! If I try to escape, he probably tries to screw me, meaning he finds out I'm a dude.

On my knees, I stepped forward. His throbbing dick was staring me right in the eye. I had never actually seen another guys dick, so I never realized how small my 5 and 1/2 inches seemed compared to his seemingly 7 and 1/2 inches.

"If this isn't the best orgasm I've ever felt babe, I'm making you do it again." he threatened. Crap. I could've easily gotten a shitty blowjob out of the way fast, but not now.

"Any minute now!"

Kevin was getting antsy. With no other choice, I decided to just get it over with. I decided to start slow, kissing right below his head.

"Shit!" Kevin yelled, his body tingling with the tease. "Keep going..."

I continued kissing his head, before slowly taking the tip of his head into my mouth. With it in my mouth, I massaged it a bit with my tongue. I could taste the salty precum.

I wasn't gay, but I felt something spring below. Shit, my dick had popped from it's tuck. If you looked closely, you could see I was pitching a tent in my skirt. Crap. I had to get this blowjob over with and get Kevin out of here before he noticed.

In an effort to get him to cum faster, I suddenly took the full dick in my mouth. At first I wanted to gag, but slowly I got used to it and started working my tongue.

"Shit baby! Goddamn!" Kevin was yelling with pleasure, but he still wasn't cumming. I started rubbing his balls to try and get it over with. "You slut! How many times have you done this? I'm getting... close..." His breath was getting faster.

As he started thrusting and fucking my head, my boner grew. Was I gay? Nah, I couldn't be. It's just a coincidence. While I was deep in thought, he thrust my head off his dick and screamed. Cum flew all over my face, into my open mouth and even down my shirt. Kevin's back slid down the door.

"Oh...... my god..... You're amazing." His eyes were glowing with appreciation. "Let's go again."
Old 09-27-2010, 04:59 AM   #27
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

great continuation of the story, I'm looking forward to the next part

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:52 PM   #28
bamoguy

Default Continueeeeeee!!!!!

Please continue this! Great story!!!
bamoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #29
lordbob