Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-25-2017, 12:34 AM   #1336
fyk
Distinguished Member

go into a public restroom of opposite gender and moan loudly for 5min without stop. If you stop, start again for 5 minutes.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:39 AM   #1337
I'M Naked

Write something embarrassing on the bottoms of your feet and go barefoot for one whole day
I'M Naked is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I'M Naked for this post:
Old 07-25-2017, 12:40 AM   #1338
Geosnake

Wear a thong under your jeans at a mall and ask people to give you a wedgie until 5 people do.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:11 AM   #1339
Alexman

You are to put on a whole package of diapers at one time, use tape for when they won't close anymore. Then put on a shirt and whatever bottoms will fit... then you are to go to a store like Walmart or target and trying on some pant, find a bunch of pants and what not that are going to be really small. Keep going back and forth to the changing acting like your getting frustrated because you can't fit into your size no more and don't know why! Then finally ask the lady by the dressing room for help making your diapers noticeable and ask if she knows why your regular pant size won't fit.....

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:43 AM   #1340
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to a woman clothes store and try on different girly outfits. Ask someone in the fitting room to take pics of you with your new outfit (find a good reason ). If you want you can send me the pics or post it on a gd album for proof.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:10 PM   #1341
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Go to a crowded shopping center and buy a drink. Get on your hands and knees, empty the drink on the floor and lick it up.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to marystoy for this post:
Old 07-28-2017, 02:34 PM   #1342
s010

Wear high heels in the street and "trip" every 10 steps.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Begging for PM dares

kik: s010_gd
s010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:19 AM   #1343
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to a food court and find something you can eat there without using your hands. No wash allowed until home ;-)
Old 08-02-2017, 10:49 PM   #1344
GluttonFor

Location: Near some woods that I can play in-my limit is with definite contact/viewing with/by others.

Walk in the mall for an hour wearing a g-string or panties. Go to the bathroom and leave your underwear on the hanger in the stall. Come back a half hour later and make a show of getting them back and putting them back on.
Toys: 9" black rubber dildo, BDSM teddy, ring gag with nipple clamps, 7" butt plug, ball gag
GluttonFor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GluttonFor for this post:
Old 08-03-2017, 12:28 AM   #1345
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to a public bathroom and spank yourself 20 times in front of the urinal. Than take a pic of your red butt in the miror as a proof.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:38 AM   #1346
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

Go out in loose pants or shorts and no belt, make sure they can easily fall off while walking, now, you can hold them up until you are in a mall or other busy place, now you must walk around and you can't pull them up until they fall around your ankles

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareLover159 for this post:
Old 08-07-2017, 11:54 PM   #1347
fyk
Distinguished Member

Write spank me on your butt. Than for the next week, you can only pee in public with pants down your butt.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:27 AM   #1348
Geosnake

Get 10 people to either spank you or call you a girl in one hour. If you can't you must try again and restart the count.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:22 AM   #1349
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Grab three diapers and label them 1, 2 and 3 put on diaper 1 and don't pee until ure absolutely desperate to pee then change ureself, do this three times so u have three used diapers now u have a choice or u can flip a coin heads: u put on the first diaper you used and don't pee until ure desperate again then put that one aside and change urself into diaper 2 and so on and so forth, u can only pee once when ure desperate with each changes and u have to keep doing this until u have leaked all three diapers which will cause u to have a diaper rash and also smell during this dare, or tails which is. Have to put on all three wet diapers and go shopping until u have to go no.2 u then have to do this within five feet of ten people not easy trust me an elevator maybe or a crowded line
Have fun
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:29 PM   #1350
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Put on you chastity device and a thick diaper under tight clothes. Bring a basic changing back. Take a laxative before you go to a public crowded place. Once you can't hold it anymore and mess you diaper. Say loud, "I made an Oopsie, and now i need changing. Any takers?". If someone offers it to you, just go with it. Otherwise make your way home in your messed diaper using public transport.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk