Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
Biancaxo
Account Banned

Default As a master do you pleasure yourslef while talking/ordering your slave?survey

1. Do you pleasure yourslef while talking to your slave/ording him or her/
2. are you turned on when with/talking to your slave
3.does your slave know you are pleasuring yourself or your horny
4.do you make your slave "do somthing about it" by making her either do somthing or say or explain somthing until your finished?

This is a question i was just wondering...

Im Taken
Biancaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

depends on the the order... if i tell her what to eat tomorrow no, if i tell her what to do with the banana yes...
can happen but no not all the time, again also a matter of subject
hmm not always but often
4.do you make your slave "do somthing about it" by making her either do somthing or say or explain somthing until your finished?
really depends on what we are doing and also if she is alone or not, if it is possible of course
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:49 AM   #3
Ribbit101
getDare Sweetheart

With one of my current subs I am incredibly horny when speaking to her, even when we are not playing. Especially when discussing things with her or even when apart thinking up new tasks for her... It has been very distracting, especially at night and in the mornings!

I don't normally make mention of it, nor do I ask her to 'sort me out' - That's just laziness on the doms part in my mind!

Seeking Submissives

Old advert
Ribbit101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #4
sff_1101

Send a message via MSN to sff_1101

Yes and No
I do not always play with my self while talking with a sub. I am not in it just for the sexual side so often my conversations go on for a long time. I do however enjoy it and find pleasure anytime my slave is being obedient and doing what she is told, just because I told her to do it
sff_1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:35 PM   #5
Ch3rry B0mb
getDare Sweetheart

1. Do you pleasure yourself while talking to your slave? Not always. Our conversations aren't focused purely on sex.

Do you pleasure yourself while ordering him? For the most part, yes. Sometimes I'll mute the mic so he can't hear. He doesn't like it when I mute the mic. >=]

2. Are you turned on when with/talking to your slave?
Very much so. He's intelligent, funny, extremely sexy and his voice just oozes pure machismo. He's like...a bundle of sexy manliness wrapped up in a deliciously submissive body.

3. Does your slave know you are pleasuring yourself or you're horny? Definitely. I tell him because I know it has an affect on him. A very positive...uplifting...affect.

4. Do you make your slave "do something about it" by making him either do something or say or explain something until your finished? That depends on what we're doing. If we're playing, then of course. If not...then why would I?
Ch3rry B0mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Depends. If I'm having her play, then sometimes. But it's not usually a big deal.

Really depends on the topic, etc. Slaves are normal people too, and we have normal conversations all the time.

I'll usually say something, yes. I don't like playing without telling someone I am, or unless I know they want me to.

Sometimes.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #7
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

1. Do you pleasure yourself while talking to your slave/ording him or her?

yes, for the most part, when we get to tasks, she is used as masturabority help, but as a slave she should already assume that is her role at that time. sure, the tasks are for her to preform, but i wouldent give them if deep down they didnt turn me on. i kinda figure that a slave overall preformance and satasfaction is derived from 1) success at preforming the task and 2) knowing that her actions brought her master pleasure.

2. are you turned on when with/talking to your slave.

all the time

3.does your slave know you are pleasuring yourself or your horny.

i think they assume.

some of the time.
a few times i ordered my slave to watch my cam, and eather. tell me a tail of a past sexual experence, or ask them to cum, at the same time i do.
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
mistressizzy

Default Maybe i'm just weird, but to me bdsm is more than orgasms O_o

No. When its just talk, no, when it's a scene, I'm usually focusing on pleasuring or torturing my slave and would prefer to think straight for that. There are some occasions where I do but that's rare

I'm turned on all the time when it comes to my slave O_o Maybe it doesn't help i don't get myself off very often

Haha my slave knows i'm (almost) always horny, and so is he (I keep him that way :P). It's very rare that I pleasure myself in front of him (which drives him nuts) but when I do, I tell him (but he can usually tell when my typing slows down)

I don't have to "make him" do anything about it, usually the reason behind me touching myself while online/in front of the computer/webcam is because he's been begging me to let him pleasure me, and if/when I finally agree he usually gets straight to it without needing any orders ^^
More often than not if I need to relieve some tension I orgasm without him as a punishment - after all, what good is a slave that can't please his mistress? It is cruel to him because it makes it very clear that he might live and breathe for his mistress, but I sure as hell don't need him (ok that's not true, but I can be cruel)

Check out my new story http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...180#post303180
mistressizzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk