Old 05-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #31
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Id. View Post
Awesome thoughts and research Nellybell! Excelent information, thank you!
You're very welcome! :3 Thank you for the questions and sorry it took so long.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:33 AM   #32
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Drink

I saw this dare given in one of the person above threads, to drink three 2 liter bottles of soda over the course of three hours followed by an hour long walk without going to a bathroom.

I personally think the soda is way too much. Maybe 2 liters in three hours would be possible, but 6 liters seems dangerous like those cases where college hazing goes bad and people die from drinking too much water.

Anyway, this dare raised three questions for me.

1. What is the maximum safe amount to drink at a time (or within say 3 hours like that one) for a pee holding type dare or task?

2. Would something like Gatorade or even soda be safer than water to prevent low sodium, etc.?

3. What about the pee holding? I think I have heard it can be unsafe (maybe even on this site, but I don't remember)? Are there any health hazards associated with pee holding in general?
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #33
tytylion
gD king

What about keeping a bar of soap in your mouth for 7 minutes...
tytylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:30 PM   #34
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself an enema will water with.red dye in it.

is this safe

m/21/losangeles
CD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #35
NesseTheToker

Question

I saw this pic of a woman in self bondage who was soaking wet and had a fan blowing on her, so that she was cold and there was nothing she could do about it.

Is that safe? Because I'd love to incorporate that into my scenarios.

Limits: Scat, animals, permanent damage, blood, and anything that could get me in trouble.

I'm an 20 year old male. I still live with my parents.
NesseTheToker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #36
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NesseTheToker View Post
I saw this pic of a woman in self bondage who was soaking wet and had a fan blowing on her, so that she was cold and there was nothing she could do about it.

Is that safe? Because I'd love to incorporate that into my scenarios.
This prob not safe. As the wind helps evaporate the water and that will use heat from your body. Same thing as on hot day you get out of pool and a wind blows you get cold. But if you do that too long you may have a change of getting too cold and bodythemp drops too far
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:20 AM   #37
jacobgreene

Hey I thought I'd ask this. How safe is it to put ice cubes in your butt? I know a lot of them at the same time could reduce body temperature, but I'm guessing only a couple is okay?

Also, how safe is ass-to-mouth? I'm not talking about eating poop, more like sucking on a finger after it's been in there, and apart from getting an STD, 'cause I don't have any.

Thanks!

18, male

Every time I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in a first person above dare thread in the person above section.
jacobgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #38
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For the ice cubes, as long as you aren't constantly replacing them for long periods of time, you should be fine. It really shouldn't be enough to reduce your core temperature to dangerous levels. If you start to shiver when you are usually warm then it may be close to stopping time.

One thing though, when putting in ice cubes be sure that there aren't any sharp corners on them and they aren't straight out of the freezer. Sharp edges and anal do not mix. Also fresh out of the freezer ice cubes tend to stick to warm/wet skin and ripping it off of the skin could cause damage especially around the anus where skin is fragile.

As for anal to mouth, just don't. All kinds of bacteria and other things of ick are found in it and could possibly make you ill. Scat is the bodies waste, it is leaving the body for a reason.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #39
jacobgreene

Thanks for the answer, nelly.

18, male

Every time I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in a first person above dare thread in the person above section.
jacobgreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #40
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

I think this is perfectly safe and will probably sound dumb asking, but I have to do a dare that requires me to save up my cum for about a week then eat it.

Obviously it's safe to eat cum during a one time dare, or during sex, but is it like food going bad if you save it?

Thanks!

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #41
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

Is giving yourself an enema with a shower head removed safe... Just wondering because of the force of the water that comes out, knowing when to stop etc

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control

Dislikes

Scat, extreme anal, extreme pain, mouth soaping, corner time, rice

Limits

Public, Pics, Cam, Permanent, Stupidity, Impossible
revealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:12 AM   #42
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by revealed View Post
Is giving yourself an enema with a shower head removed safe... Just wondering because of the force of the water that comes out, knowing when to stop etc
The short answer to this question is 'no'. There is a risk of damage due to the pressure, both in a direct 'point of contact' form and in a 'bursting your innards' form. (Mains water is often at a surprisingly high pressure and flow rate). It is unlikely tho, so as long as you don't go trying to stick a jet wash up there you should be alright. You can even get enema nozzles designed for such things. I would be happy to do it - as long as you are a little careful.

There is also a risk of cuts etc from the shower hose itself - they arn't exactly designed for internal use.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:38 PM   #43
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaysonClaims View Post
I think this is perfectly safe and will probably sound dumb asking, but I have to do a dare that requires me to save up my cum for about a week then eat it.

Obviously it's safe to eat cum during a one time dare, or during sex, but is it like food going bad if you save it?

Thanks!
Yes. Eating cum is perfectly safe. (As long as you do not have any STD's, of course.) Though, if you want to keep it, you might want to keep it in the freezer. It probably wouldn't start to rot, but just to be on the safe side...
Old 11-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #44
wedgieworkout

We're gonna do some diaper play today. Wear as many pairs of underwear as you can get on. Then drink 1 gallon of water over 90 minutes. Once you have the urge, go right then and there. Every time you go to the bathroom, you must take off all the pairs of underwear and give yourself 100 smacks on each butt cheek for being a bad boy. Do this with a ruler. After every time you go, you must dring 32 oz. of water. Must be worn until next task is given. You must also wet your bed and poop in them at least once before you can take them off. You can remove the poop after you give yourself the 100 smacks on each butt cheek.

Is it safe to drink that much water? I'm a noob at science.

Looking for a Master/Mistress

My Slave Training
wedgieworkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #45
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs down

Not trying to hijack Nelly's thread, but I think the link I posted before is relevant to your question. I wouldn't drink that much water if I were you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_i...#Notable_cases

I don't know how much would be a safe upper limit for the average person. Anybody have any thoughts on a max. amount?

In the absence of such a known upper limit I would err on the side of caution and significantly reduce the quantities you are using. For me even a 1/2 liter bottle is enough to make me go within an hour or so unless it's with food. Maybe start with that.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk