Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-30-2022, 05:16 PM   #1
GeorgeHall

Male 22/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

22/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place

Hi there! I am a 21 year old Dom looking for a female sub, any age, any location. Please read ahead to learn more about what I'm looking for and about myself, and my contact details are listed below. Thanks!

What I'm looking for
I am in search of an online female sub who has an interest in giving up control. I have a lot of different interests (listed below), however my biggest of all is general servitude, and so I am looking for somebody that (within limits) is willing to serve and please.

I aim to find a long term sub/dom relationship which will involve live play when we both get time, tasks that I'll set to be completed with a deadline, rules to follow 24/7 (within reason) and obviously punishments if you set out of line.

This should be fun for both of us, as such I will do my best to base everything we do around your likes, dislikes and limits, using the traffic light as an alternative to safe words and constantly check on how you are feeling and adjusting accordingly. I can be as strict or as lenient as you desire. I also never want to get in the way of your ordinary life and would never expect you to stick to a rule if it's going to do so.

Pics are a requirement for me, that said I am happy to negotiate and come to an agreement of sorts. I'm also happy for you to ease into this, starting perhaps with censored or just underwear. Once again, I never want you to feel genuinely uncomfortable or vulnerable.

Who am I?
I don't want to give too much about myself away, both for privacy and also I enjoy the anonymous control. What I can tell you is that I am 22 from the UK. I've always had a kinky side, even before I knew what it was, and have been with many different subs over the last couple years, still yet to find the right person for me.

My Interests
Bathroom control • Pee play • Underwear & clothing control
• Degradation • Humiliation • Blackmail • Public • Honorifics • Bondage
Dislikes
Pet play • Scat
Interested in trying
Age play • Sleep play • More intense public

Getting in touch
So if any of that interests you at all please feel free to get in touch. You can PM me here but I am unlikely to respond at any sort of speed. You are better off DMing me on either Kik, or preferably Snapchat, at george_hall4939 on both

Thanks!
-george

Advertisements
Kink Talk