Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-22-2022, 10:54 AM   #1
Bails77

Default Untitled

I'm working on a short story. Please excuse the grammar and mispelled words. I have a learning disorder and I'm half blind.

Sitting in the dim lit study room I look at my laptop as I type away my fingers hitting the keyboard before I can even think. I can feel my cjeeks burning in embarrassment. If my husband ever read this I'd be humiliated. I'm so lost in my own world I don't even here my husband walk in. Reaching for my drink i feel a hand touch mine and i jump.

"It’s okay. Its just me. What are you writing? " my husband Jase asks.

"No.....nothing" I say blushing but before I can save and hide it, he pulls the rolling chair backwards brining me with it. I blush covering my face in embarrassment.

"Is....Is this what you want?" Jase asks. Blushing in embarrassment I look up and shrug.

" I..... I don't know..... Maybe." I say.

I watch as Jase walks to me, helping me to my feet he wraps his arms around me.

"Go get in the shower, but first. " he whispers into my ear biting my ear lobe. I gasp trying to hide my moan.

"No... Don't make a sound." he says pulling off my shirt. I watch his eyes go wide as he sees i have a bra connection Wedgie in.

"Well well well what do we have here" he asks pulling the back up and i gasp as the wedgie digs deeper. Jase has a evil grin on his face.

"What?" I ask courious.

"You'll see but for now. Go shower." he says. I start walking off when i hear Jase speak up.

"Nope on your hands and knees and crawl there." Jase says. I blush at the thought but do as he says. As i get on the ground jase smacks my ass. I yelp in surprise and stick my tongue out.

"Better put that tongue back or I'll think of other ways to put the tongue to use. Now go shower" he says. Wondering what he's planning I crawl to the bathroom. Each movement is more and more humilating.

Getting into the shower i run the hot water down my body. Praying with my nipples i gasp letting vout a loud moan. Suddenly I feel a hand grab my wrist handcuffing them together.

"Turn around and on your knees" Jase whispers. Doing as he says I look up at him.

"Open up." Jase whispers. I shake my head "NO" I say. I watch as he b just shrugs.

"Okay then" Jase says as he turns off the shower and starts stroking his vock faster and fastest before i know it he's exploding his man hood all over my body.

"Now get out and crawl to the living room" Jase says uncuffing me. Doing as he says i feel gross and humiliated. As we get to the living room he sits down putting his feet on my back.

"Stay still" Jase says firmly. I nod.
*SMACK* "That's yes sir to you. That's two punishments. Let's see how many you rack up by midnight tonight." Jase says. I try to stay still as possible as he watches a football game. A commercial comes on and his feet slide off me. Reaching down he grabs my nipple and pinches hard. Yelping I look up and see him grinning.

"What? I thought you wanted it rough." Jase says coming behind me plunging his cock inside me. Giving me zero warning. His hand flies over my mouth muffling my moans as he pounds Harder, my legs shaking under me. I'm about to release everything. When suddenly he pulls out. Standing up he looks at me.

"Go get in a dress. No shower. Just change. I'm taking you somewhere. " jase says as he walks off.
Bails77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bails77 for this post:
Old 06-22-2022, 01:56 PM   #2
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Good start. Interested to see where this goes.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk