Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-13-2022, 01:11 PM   #16
Wedgieking090

Greetings Disney villain

Please let me start with saying I am towards the younger side you may be looking for. I am going to be turning 32 in the next couple months. But I hope this can be over look.

I also love Disney. You can find me dancing and singing to Disney randomly though out the day. some of the best Disney characters are the villains. I could write you an essay about how certain villains should of come on top if it wasn’t for their greed and simple mistakes.

I would like to be the whipping boy… I love games and when I find a new master because a previous one didn’t work (mainly due to time zones) I ask if they like playing games. I love the idea that when I go to play a game something is waiting if I fail, rather if it is a pie to the face, or other messy situations or some spankings and other pain. the game seems to be more fun with forfeits on the line.

You can message me on here via pm because I don’t have telegram or wickr but I am willing to get it if this is something that could work out for us. I can easily adapt when needed

So I will try to “Be prepared” for your message and hope to see your “friends from the other side” I may be a “poor unfortunate soul” if I don’t see your message.

Take care

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Old 06-13-2022, 01:15 PM   #17
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

this slave would like to apply to be a chaste slave.

it has many years experience and has been in long term denial for over 5 years,only having 2-3 ruined orgasms per year.

Enjoys being in denial as well as being cages, but likes to edge as it adds to its suffering.

Thank you

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
Old 06-13-2022, 01:20 PM   #18
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice ad.
I am newbie sub.. and I wish to apply for the Exhibitionist..
I am 32+ so hopefully i get place in ur group
Thanks in advance maam
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Old 06-14-2022, 05:46 AM   #19
Wedgieking090

Just to let everyone know, I just talk with them and after a short talk they said we were not compatible. Which is fine and I can accept that.

What I don’t understand is They refuse to tell me why we were not compatible. They ask me where I am located and confirm my age. I was a little to young then she mention but I was on the boarder line of the age.

They then said she wish not to continue. Which again is fine but they refuse to say why.

So everyone who is seeking just beware that yes she may contact you but not accept or to any further for no reason

Likes: spanks, corner time, pain, messy (food play or shaving cream play) humiliation, diapers, Excerise, control. Maybe try a few new things.

Limits: public, scat, blood, illegal, crossdress, water sports, cum play, No face shots.

Skype preferred live:.cid.f045724a990939d4
Old 06-30-2022, 07:35 AM   #20
DoeEyedGoddess

A gentle bump as impact play! The group is formed and we’re having a blast, but I don’t have the complete collection and I like to collect them all!

If anyone is interested in rounding us out, let me know.

I appreciate everyone’s interest, and look forward to getting to know more of you.
Old 06-30-2022, 07:59 AM   #21
Skinny raw

I will love to join this group aswell, I am a 37 year old straight male.
Kik: Skinnyraw.new
Wickr: skinnyraw
Old 06-30-2022, 08:03 AM   #22
ComicGurl

How about me? I would love to give things a try.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
Old 06-30-2022, 08:03 AM   #23
Rickwills87

Do you have a place for a 35 year old slave?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Old 06-30-2022, 03:57 PM   #24
greg55525

Hello mistress i would be interested in joining your group. I would like to be you cuasity slave. I am 36. Telegram prefer or whatever u say Mistress!
Old 06-30-2022, 08:26 PM   #25
Unconsciousmine

Good evening 1

I'm a 32 year old male sub/slave, college grad in Texas.

I'm white, 5ft 10, 145-150 lbs, mid-back length brown hair, beard(nothing extreme), tattoos and piercings.

I do work full time, 4-5 days a week, 12 hour days.
This had proven an issue for other's in the recent past 😅

Very nerdy: into comics, video games, novels, anime/manga, technology, love kayaking on the river and lake too, I am on the autism spectrum as well so I do have a habit of info dumping random facts about random stuff lol.

Very subservient, but can be playful/a LITTLE defiant, but it's all in good spirits.

Into many Kinks and quite willing to try any new things too.

Limits are: money, Blackmail/being outted, extreme pain(can maybe work up to it), money, social/professional damages, illegal, permanent markings.

I do own some toys: couple cock cages, dildo, 2 plugs, some restraints, and a Lovense edge 2, also have some fem clothing if that's your taste~

Would definitely be interested in a Chast/Bill-Nye/Exhibitionist role, if available, assume I fit the groups needs for said role(s).

My Wickr is: Unconsciousm
Old 07-01-2022, 03:47 AM   #26
Robbie86

This does sound interesting. Can I apply or do audition? My kik is robert86nl
Old 07-02-2022, 01:05 PM   #27
Bitchboy4u

Hi Mistress
I am a 34 year Slave
I consider myself as a natural slave,i feel submissive all the time,not only when i am horny
I would llove to apply for the position of pain slut and exhibitionist as these teo matches my kink the core.
I am open to all time zones and i want to be a long term submissive.
I am open to everything except scat.
The thought of getting orders makes me so hard and love to dive deeper into the ocean of kinkyness.
please consider mt application ,as i promise i will never disappoint you ever.
i have a dildo and i can buy whatever is required Mistress

my telegram is kinkykong5
waiting for a positive response.plz make me lucky

Last edited by Bitchboy4u; 07-03-2022 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:36 PM   #28
azmike

Send a message via Yahoo to azmike

hi i'm a 47 yr old sub male exhibitionist and/or whipping boy. I'm very interested. my preference is telegram. my user name is azmike12

Kik = codex111
www.fetlife.com = hdmike
www.AFF.com = AZnudedude
Old 07-08-2022, 12:27 PM   #29
boislave2serve

Send a message via Yahoo to boislave2serve
Default yes Mistress

pain slut, whipping boy...
Old 07-08-2022, 11:49 PM   #30
sub45male

Im a 56 male from Spain, into chastity and pain. Id love to try this group

Dislikes, mild to heavy pain, anal, humillation