Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-05-2022, 11:44 PM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default My first public slut task

So I’ve been meaning to share this for a while, but the experience I’m going to write about actually happened a few years ago, but so many people ask me how I became a slut or how long I’ve been a slut, I guess that this is where it really started for me. I’d done lots of stuff before but this was the first time I really realized my potential as a slut.

I’d been going out with a guy for a few months and our relationship had been getting more intense, the sex more kinky. He’d introduced me to anal and was getting much more dominant when we fucked, which I loved. He’d often share a fantasy of displaying me and letting other guys fuck me. We shared these fantasies as we fucked and I loved it.

One morning he told me he had got me an outfit to wear and wanted me to go shopping in a large shopping mall. He wanted me to display myself. I was nervous but after a bit of persuasion I decided I’d do it. He would follow me at a distance so he could watch but he wouldn’t actually be with me. He said he’d send me messages and instructions.

First I got myself ready. Showered, made sure I was Uber smooth all over. I was naked, doing my makeup and making myself look amazing. I tied my hair back into a tight ponytail.

Then the outfit to wear. First he handed me some shoes. 4” heels, open strappy ones with ankle straps. I put them on and stood naked in front of him. I was getting horny as he inspected me. Then he handed me a princess plug. I got an instant hit of nerves. He wanted me to wear it all day. I’d not done this before. But as I bent over and he inserted it in my ass it felt amazing and it certainly made me feel so slutty. Then he gave me the skirt. It was a tiny, red tartan school girl type pleated skirt. I put it on but it was so short I had to wear it low on my hips to get it to cover my ass. Even then it barely covered my ass. I asked if I could wear a longer one, but he said no, and that this was perfect. Last was a tight thin white cropped t shirt that finished just below my breasts and made it very clear I was not wearing a bra and my nipples were clear to see. And that was it. No underwear. I felt exposed just in his flat. I had dressed in reveling clothes before but at clubs or parties, not out in public during the day.

First I had to get across London on the tube. We set off with my bf walking well behind me so he could watch but not be with me. Just the walk to the station to get the tube felt slutty. I really felt exposed as the skirt was so short. I felt like everyone was looking at me and the plug in my ass felt amazing and added to my growing horniness. As I waited at the station I felt everyone was watching me. On the train it was fairly busy but I took a seat and then I realized how horribly short the skirt tea was as it didn’t cover my ass when I was sitting. I was really embarrassed but also really wet now. The guy sitting opposite couldn’t take his eyes off me. I had my legs crossed but I uncrossed them and recrossed them giving him a really good view. Fuck that felt so slutty and good to do.

When I arrived at the mall I set off walking. It was really busy. I have never felt so self conscious before. I was sure everyone was looking at me and I felt so on display. My bf texted me and told my to go ud the escalator. I did. I also knew everyone behind could see up my skirt and probably see the plug in my ass. Later on my bf told me that over the course of the challenge lots of guys took upskirt pics of me. At various points he texted me to bend over from the hips and adjust my ankle strap on my shoes. I knew when I did this that I was fully exposed. I got a few people making nasty comments to me and I knew I was getting lots of people disapproving as well, but by this point I was so horny that I really didn’t care.

I spent a good couple of hours going in and out of shops, trying on shoes, dropping things to pick up etc. Some guys made passes at me and I flirted and got some phone numbers as well as giving some to guys who asked. The. When it got too much for me and my bf we met in a clothes shop and we went into a changing room cubicle together and we fucked . He fucked my up against the wall and it was the hottest fuck I’d had at that point. Keeping the noise down was almost impossible. He came in my pussy. After this I had to walk around a bit more and I could feel his cum and my juices starting to run down my legs. The ride home was unbearable but once back at his flat we fucked again. A long hot, kinky fuck and I’d never felt so good. It was the start of my real shift into being a slut and I e never looked back even though I e split from him now. I still sometimes try to repeat this, but the thrill of the first time I did it has never left me.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-06-2022, 06:15 AM   #2
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Sounds like a fun experience! Did you hook up with any of the guys that gave you there number?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 06:41 AM   #3
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Yes. My bf arranged it and I ended up getting fucked by 2 of them, but not at the same time

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-06-2022, 08:09 AM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Princess plug. Like this:

https://www.pricecheck.co.za/offers/...Plug+Butt+82MM

?
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk