Old 03-05-2022, 01:35 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Anal train

So I owe a report from last Monday where I met a dom I know for what we agreed would be a hard anal session with a few guys, but I didn’t know how many

We met in a cafe as we always do before a session to chat about what we were going to do, then we went to his house. I was dressed normally in jeans and a hoodie but I was plugged as instructed. I was very wet and very turned on

At his place we went straight to his bedroom, I was a bit disappointed that there were no others there, but I knew more would be coming

He stripped me very sensually, caressing me as he did so, long deep kisses. Sensuall but dominant. I was so turned on I was shaking but he never touched my pussy and I was wet as hell and my pussy was actually aching to be touched

There is always something unexpected with this dom and this time he put AirPods in my ears before putting a latex hood on me. This only had a mouth opening and 2 small holes for me nostrils. Meaning I couldn’t see a thing. Then white noise came on in my ears, slightly too loud to be comfortable but it meant I was unable to hear anything either

He then manœuvres me face down on the bed with my head on the mattress and my knees pulled up under me. He tied my hands in. Front of me but between my legs and me legs to the bed as well (you can see the position in my pics to get an idea of how he positioned me)

As I couldn’t see or hear anything my other senses were so over sensitive. He gave my ass a few slaps which made me scream out more that I would normally. Then I felt him remove my plug and felt the coolness as he applied more lube. Then I felt something cold and metallic pushing into my anus. I thought it was a larger plug but it was an anal hook which got bigger as it went in. The feeling was amazing as I was totally unable to see or hear anything

He then fixed this in position meaning I couldn’t lower my ass without it pulling on the hook painfully and I was left. I have no idea how long I was there like that but it felt like ages, maybe it was an hour, maybe less or maybe more, I don’t know. But the whole time I felt so exposed as I. Had no idea what or who was in the room with me. My pussy was aching to be touched but I couldn’t reach it so I started gently girating my ass to stimulate it with the hook. I was aware of my own heavy breathing and moaning as I did this, no idea if anyone was watching

Then I jumped as I felt a hand grab and slap my ass and the hook was removed. I felt fingers enter my ass and fuck it a bit. I was so stimulated at this point I started begging to be fucked hoping someone was listening. Then I felt a cock press against my anus before with one hard thrust it forced its way inside my ass and started to fuck me. This was a hard, fast fuck, nothing gentle, just pounding my ass and occasionally slaps on my cheeks. I was in extasy, I so needed to be fucked like this. But I have never been able to cum from just anal, so despite being desperate and my whole body shaking with the pleasure of it, I wasn’t going to cum and it made my pussy ache more. Eventually this guy came deep in my ass as I felt him. Give one final thrust and hold it there and I could feel him quiver. I could only hear the white noise and heard nothing of his orgasm but I could feel every movement. I tried to hold my there by squeezing my anus to keep his dick in me. He withdrew though but only a short time after I felt another cock enter me and start to fuck me. This is what I needed. I was now getting fucked by a second cock. I had no idea who it was, age, build, anything, but I wa truest in heaven as he pounded away at me for ages until he deposited his cum deep inside me. 4 different cocks fucked my ass hard in that position, each cumming in me. Then I was plugged again and untied. I thought this was the end, and although I was relieved to be able to move as I was aching and my shoulders and back were sore I was disappointed not to have more

However, I was walked somewhere and then bent over a table. It felt cold on my naked body and I was covered in sweat as well, so I shivered and my ankles were bound to the table legs and my hands were pulled forward and bound to the other end.then the plug came back out my ass and was replaced by another cock. Again it just pounded away until he came, I was literally just a fuck toy and cum deposit. My ass was getting really sore and as the next cock entered me I wasn’t sure I could take it. I was begging them to stop between my moans at this point, but I had no idea of their reaction but they kept fucking my ass and kept cumming inside me

In total I think 12 guys fucked me, but I lost count around 8 so it might have been only 10 or it could have been 14, I’m not sure and the dom said I will never know. I have no idea who they were, or how old. Some of you might even be reading this now laughing at my humiliation of not knowing whether you fucked me or not, and that turns me on more

After they were done with me I was replugged. When the hood came off there was only the dom present. I don’t know if he was one of the guys but I did give him a long deep bj to say thanks and he came in my mouth amd of course I swallowed

I went home plugged and carrying around 15 loads of cum inside me. As soon as I got in I masturbated furiously as I was so desperate to cum and I came hard. Only after that did I remove the plug and clean myself up

I was so sore that I didn’t fuck for 4 days after and I still haven’t had anal since, but my ass is fine now, so a chance to use it again this weekend

If you were one of the guys, thanks for giving me such a fun day off

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 06-02-2022, 05:40 PM   #2
Topgear
Distinguished Member

I loved reading this.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 07:28 AM   #3
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks. It was an intense experience

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 07:41 AM   #4
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast