Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-21-2022, 08:45 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Are there any naked dares you'd love to do but couldn't

This could be for many reasons. It could be too risky or maybe you just aren't brave enough etc

I'd love to hear what naked dares you'd love to do and your reasons for not doing it

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:08 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Truthfully, any nude dare outside of my house seems interesting. Problem is, I can't risk anything for my career or life as nude outside is a really bad offense if I get caught or arrested.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #3
rhl
getDare Succubus

Can't say that it is a dare, but something I had in a dream. The bathroom was made out of glass, including the walls and toilet. There is a party going on and this toilet is the only one and anyone in the party can watch you do your business.

My fantasy is to be tied naked, spread eagle, between two posts, or trees, or maybe against a post with arms pulled up over my head. Then given a whipping with long thin branch.
Probably won't happen since I'd have to find someone to apply the pain.
Old 04-23-2022, 08:38 AM   #4
Wimble

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
The bathroom was made out of glass, including the walls and toilet. There is a party going on and this toilet is the only one and anyone in the party can watch you do your business.
Reminds me of a party I went to. The toilet was just off the living room and had a large frosted glass window. You could only really see blurry outlines of people. Except one guy who was very very drunk. He went for a dump but halfway through needed to puke. So he got up and turned round. His arse pressed against the glass and everyone in the room could see his shit smeared ring.

Yes: Nudity, pics, dice dares, humiliation, exposure, light pain and CBT, showing face, info/blackmail
Dislikes: Toothpaste, pegs, piss, bodywriting
No: Feminisation, slapping/smacking, edging, long tasks, ABDL, people with no/empty GetDare profiles.
Wimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 02:35 PM   #5
Damaris

Probably getting naked for some kind of tv program.
Old 05-05-2022, 12:57 PM   #6
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
This could be for many reasons. It could be too risky or maybe you just aren't brave enough etc

I'd love to hear what naked dares you'd love to do and your reasons for not doing it
Would love to do anything that involves big public nudity but the reality of being arrested is what stops me

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:23 AM   #7
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
Truthfully, any nude dare outside of my house seems interesting. Problem is, I can't risk anything for my career or life as nude outside is a really bad offense if I get caught or arrested.
I 2nd that same thing.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 10:28 AM   #8
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Can't say that it is a dare, but something I had in a dream. The bathroom was made out of glass, including the walls and toilet. There is a party going on and this toilet is the only one and anyone in the party can watch you do your business.
I saw a program on odd bathrooms. I dont remember where but they had 1 that had glass between mens and womans that you can see there but was placed just carefully to see tops of people but no more. So for guys at the urinals you saw them standing by the wall but not anything low....
Another on that program I think in Vegas as 1 way glass full wall. So you easily saw people looking at the other side of the glass so it added a bit of scare side thinking they were watching but only people inside the bathroom could see anything...

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 12:09 PM   #9
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I wish I could do more public nudity but not willing to risk being labelled a regisered sex offender.

I wish I could find a nude beach somewhere

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman

Last edited by sexyseniorctzn; 05-06-2022 at 01:00 PM. Reason: add
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 05:22 PM   #10
Espressoboi

I would love go hiking or take photos naked outdoors as a dare unfortunately I live in a very populated area.
Espressoboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:18 PM   #11
Brickstone

I'd love to do something we're I'm guaranteed to be seen by unsuspecting strangers, but my moral conscience stops me. So, I might just look for a gay bathhouse or something related. At least then it wouldn't be unsuspecting and in line with my morals.

I'd also like to do a completely nude bike ride at night, but haven't found the chance. I also want to be naked in a public restroom and have to take a picture by the mirror, but I haven't worked up the courage yet. It's unfortunate.

Likes: Exhibitionism, online exposure (especially on socials), piss, deepthroating and oral training, buttplugs, sagging, sexy underwear, ABDL (especially diapers), humiliation
Interested in: Toilets & pup play, blackmail (sometimes)
Limits: Family, friends, scat, illegal, permanent, anal sex, pain, animals

Telegram: Ignorantus (current), Brickstoning (former)

Won't show face in exhib content. Will hide certain parts of my ID.
Brickstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 01:02 PM   #12
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Such a pet peeve of mine. Being naked in public should be perfectly fine. Who hasnt seen anything you have? The revenge of the puritans who founded this country. Body hatred. If you dont like my bits...dont look.

I am of jealous that women get much more of a pass than guys being naked.

That said...I have done quite a few naked dares.. although there are still a few I am hesitant to try. The laws have become madness.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 04:30 AM   #13
shygal

Default Naked dares

I would love to be placed some place doing a dare and have to be forced to stay there doing it.
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:33 AM   #14
Kah
Account Banned

There's been a few dares I've been asked to do over the years that I've had to refuse. Mainly concerned about exposing myself to my neighbors.

Sure, I might hop on a train wearing only a coat and a thong once or twice a year, but I'm not going to do a naked dance in front of my house for my neighbors to see, or let myself be bound to a public window, or print tit pics and post them in random letter boxes.

Some suggestions people make just don't consider the ramifications it may have on my life.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 02:37 AM   #15
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Public nudity, sex, masturbation

I once read a story about someone stripped pretending to sleep and made to masturbate as if it were an automatic unconscious response to what went on, another friend told me a story about their friend being dared to have sex in front of the police station and on the subway. Those ideas all turn me on but I could never.

Also when I was in HS I fantasised about being hazed (honestly I still do) although that's not dares its similar. That's not a thing anymore (so far as I know) and that's probably good.

Also the Naked in School stories came out when I was in HS gave me a bit of fantasy as well but not as strong as hazing which feels more realistic (although still [unfortunately?] out of reach)
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk