Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-20-2022, 09:42 PM   #1
artjack3

Default Hotel Dare

I'm staying in a hotel for a few days while on a ski trip. I was feeling very naughty yesterday for stupid mistakes that I had made and felt the need to be punished. After losing at an online game, I decided a faproulette dare was an appropriate learning lesson. Searching by keyword "hotel", I came across the following dare: "Hotel Pool One-Piece Swimsuit". After rolling, I discovered I needed to wear a pink or purple one-piece to the pool for two hours and swim and lounge about 50% of the time each. Trying to find swimsuits in stores during winter is a real challenge, especially in the right colors. After striking out at 4 stores yesterday, I found a sporting goods store that advertised suits that at least had either the color pink or purple in them. I found the store but had trouble locating women's swimwear and a large overweight man who worked n the store was hanging around the women's apparel section. I didn't see any swimwear and almost gave up but made one final loop through the store and found them in a small section hidden from obvious view. I was able to find a one piece suit with purple in the top and in what I assumed was my size. I made my purchase and headed back to the hotel. After eating something for an early dinner, I waited until the pool was empty before starting my dare. The suit fit perfectly and feels great on my body. I'm currently finishing up a chastity sentence and did my best to tuck the tiny thing where it wasn't too obvious. After thinking about it, it's better to do this dare while locked up because it would be more stressful trying to keep a boner hidden, even if it's a little guy. And this has turned into a real turn-on. Ouch! I got in the hot tub to warm up, then the pool for a little exercise before finding a lounge chair. I noticed several people walk past the windows in the hallway while I was in the pool clearly visible to passers by, but no one paid attention. After sitting for 15 minutes looking at my phone, an older couple...likely early 60s.. came in to use the hot tub. I was now clearly visible to them in my suit (which I love) as they said hi. I slipped quickly into the pool and began to do easy laps while they soaked because the hot tub faces the lounge chairs. I felt less conspicuous in the pool.... They started whispering to each other occasionally, made glances my way, and never spoke out loud after their initial hello. I swam for 15 minutes until I started to cramp and got out as they were beginning to prepare to leave. I threw towels around me and dried off for the walk back to my room to get water and returned to the pool. They left and I got back in the hot tub to warm up. After about 5 minutes a woman, a girlfriend and her 3 year old son arrived. Children was my limit and I quickly got out, dried off and gathered my things while mom took her son to the bathroom. I had to walk right by her friend to get my things and we smiled at each other, mumbled something and I headed for my room. After they were gone, I suited back up to finish my last 45 minutes of lounging. No visitors this time.

Question: should I be punished for peeing a little in the hot tub twice and the pool twice? Ok... Once in the pool was more than a little. I had some liquid courage before starting my dare and really didn't want to get out to dry off each time and go out to the restroom in the main hallway. Let me know your thoughts... I feel very naughty because that is something I never do.

Limits: Full public; family & friends; permanent; photos with face; screen saver pics

PM Dares
PM Dare Reports

Currently locked and unlikely to be freed anytime soon.

Kik: artjack3

Last edited by artjack3; 01-21-2022 at 05:56 AM.
artjack3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 03:54 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes you should be punished.
Do you know that the higher the chlorine smell, the more per is in the water? Without pee, you will not smell the chlorine.

Advertisements
Kink Talk