Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-07-2017, 09:05 PM   #16
_alice
Baby Member

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
Yes, my boobs aren't really small
2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Confetti
3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
A long time, Paris is way far away from where I live
4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
I don't know any
5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
Yes
6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
Bondage, I guess. It still is my biggest fetish
7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
Sure
8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Lifelike toy penis
9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
6 inch heels for sure
10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
Getting 4 times the money of my life savings sounds great but I'm not a very lucky person
11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
I am naked right now
12. What percent dom/sub are you?
100% sub, I can't even try to dom
13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Spank
14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
It was like an easy drinking game with one of the Harry Potter movies but instead of drinking those were the only moments where I was allowed to have an orgasm
15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
Not really
16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
Facesittee, tbh
_alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #17
Twins

Yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Glitter

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
Years we don't have that sort of money

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
Twins69

Yes

Pee and very highly

No

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
Dog bowl

Mitts

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
Nope

I am naked right now

10% dom 90% sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Spanks

No idea

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
Yea a couple of times

Face sitter

Into pee/spanking/choking/incest
And a bunch more
Twins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:18 PM   #18
SissySarah18

No
confetti
A few years
No idea
Nope
Wedgies, and yes
Yes
dog bowl
heels
Nope
Still live with family, don't wanna risk someone walking into my room (no lock)
I'd say I'm 90% sub and 10% dom
spank
Wrap my cock in rubber bands for as many inches were left on the ruler
No
facesittee
What I Have
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
Please kik me humiliating messages at finleyandrew18
SissySarah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:36 AM   #19
cheese_and_nacho

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Umm, no, thanks.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter.

A few years, at least. Paris is a long way from where I live.

No. Tomorrow is Monday, and I have to go to work.
6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? First fetish? Let's see....probably bondage. And of course it still ranks highly today.

Most likely? Yes.
A toy penis.
I was going to say heels, but I know how difficult those things are to walk in. So, mitts.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. No. No I wouldn't.

Because my roommate is in the room. If he weren't I could be.
I would say about 50/50

Spank me.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? Never tried, but either would be fine, I guess.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #20
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

100,000. Half of tiny is still tiny.

glitter

Maybe for life. I dont like heights and flying overseas

I would let almost anybody decide my bedtime story.

If I went to grocery store first yes.

Diaper Lover. Several are very close match but probably still first. Just learned a lot more on why for me. It seems more humiliation than the diaper.

Nothing sexy here...Sissy though I would consider, but would need to provide some supplies

drink from a lifelike toy penis

Neither, but if I had to pick 6 inch heels as I could do something

No

Who says I am not...To many naked dared on getdare so I am often naked when searching it.

While sometimes switch I would probably say 30/70 dom/sub.

Both, but would not add much as I don't cuss much.

Good question..In reality probably none I have given

yes for being bossed around.

facesittee

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 05:19 AM   #21
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I think I would. It would make it easier to tuck/hide when I am dressing fem.

ugh... confetti.

Probably forever. I cannot afford a trip to Paris, and by the time I whored my way there, I wouldn't care anymore.

Either Jaro or Andrew.

it would not be enjoyable, but I could survive. ok... maybe I WOULD enjoy it, but it would be uncomfortable, humiliating, and probably life changing... losing job, home, etc.

public nudity, and it is probably top five still

if it paid at least as much as I make now, yes.

drink from a penis

heels.

considering my life savings at the time of this post consists of around $300, sure.

I am at work. I could be naked, if I wanted to be fired.

20/80

yes, either one.

I think it's still the Five Locks dare. It is a serial "lock out", where you started chained and helpless, and have to wander around to get the keys to free yourself and your clothes. The next-to-last key opens a box with skimpy, sexy, and otherwise humiliating clothes, while the last key is hidden in a store or bar.

no, I can't say as I have.

sittee...

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 05:47 AM   #22
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Hell yes
glitter!
The time it takes to climb on top
probably decide someone bedtime but i wont be very mean
probably..
well being into girls is still on top for me haha
no
the toy penis
heels
no
becouse its pretty cold, yes i could
50/50
no

no
facesitter
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:51 PM   #23
JimmyKarlo

No, not even for a million

Confetti .. tadaaa

Oh, a bit I guess, I mean I need it at some point so maybe a week or two?

All females are welcome to send me to bed. I would be kind of strict, sleep is very important

Enough food at home so I guess yes

I guess it was feet and heels followed later by anal. Still quite at the top

Have to think about it, probably not full time, but maybe from time to time

Dog bowl I guess

Would love to try some heels, but for practical reasons I would probably take the mitts

No, never sorry

In bed with Pyjamas, so yes, naked would be an option

75% sub and 25% dominant

Absolutely

It was some tasks which I had to do if my friends talked to me and said certain things. Afterwards I had to fulfill them. My friend were wondering why I got nervous while talking to them haha

Sometimes, yes if I am in the correct mood and a nice women talks to me bossy... hot

My fave is your throne my lady

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 11:03 PM   #24
dare loli

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? yes

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? confeiii

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? a long time, im scared f heights

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Depp

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? yes, i would stay home for two days

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? no panties and its still a good fetish

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? yes a sexy maid depending on ho much it paid

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? dog bowl

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? fingerless mitts

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. no

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? i could but im not

12. What percent dom/sub are you? 60 percent sub and 40 percent dom

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? spank

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? given ws run around the outside of a friends house topples and at night and i gave a friend a dare where she had to flash her boobs to passing cars

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us being bossed around is a big turn on for me

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? face sitter
Old 03-19-2021, 09:44 AM   #25
HypnoGuy20

Nope, gotta work with what I have.

Confetti, easier cleanup.

Probably awhile, a year or two, since I am nowhere near the Eiffel Tower. Going to France was not high on my list of places to go, but that would probably move up.

I have no clue, would probably have to get to know more people. I'll say I'm deciding bedtime, I would probably be on the side of nicer and go 11 PM latest.

Probably, though explaining away why my clothes all disappeared would be an interesting experience.

Hypnosis, go figure lol. It is still highly ranked, and I have been meaning to dig deeper into how it works and the ins and outs of it.

Depends on the pay, but I could be interested.

Drink from a lifelike toy penis.

Mitts, my ankles could not handle heels.

Not too big a fan of gambling, so I would probably take what I can get and be cautious.

Got classes, unfortunately, but I could probably afford to get away with it.

According to the BDSM test I took yesterday, 95% Dom and 54% Sub.

Naughty corner, I can vibe in peace.

A dare involving ice, spanking, edging, and 20 varying objects in one's house. There could also have involved a couple of messy substances and stimulants.

Not really, I usually fill the role that's needed in the scenario, but normally I take charge. That's just how it be sometimes.

Facesittee.
HypnoGuy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 05:47 AM   #26
jestergestures

In a heartbeat, LOL.

That'd be fun, yeah.

Well, first I'd try using something like butter or soap to try and slip out of it. If that didn't work then I guess I'd be denied for however long it takes for me to flag somebody down and get their help retrieving the key. I'd just say it was my house key or something.

Um... Don't really know anyone that well.

Probably. I'd just ask a friend to buy or lend something for me to wear in the meantime.

Spanking.

Maybe, if it paid well enough.

The penis. It'd be funny and I could just say I got it from a bachelorette party or something.

I wouldn't want to sleep with heels on, so mitts I guess.

Too risky.

I could be, but it's cold!

I'm probably more sub than dom.

I'd be perfectly happy with either.

The wizard dare I wrote was pretty fun.

Nope.

I guess sitter, but I don't like oral either way.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 01:31 PM   #27
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

oh yes of course a good sissy has a small clitty so if i could get a smaller more embarrassing one and get money for mistress to use that'd be great

probably pretty shades of pink confetti

oooooh mistress would love that... i'd be stuck quite a while i'm not good with heights

well my bedtime is already whenever mistress wants me in bed so i suppose any other user really as long as their respectful

ooooah~ that'd be soooo hawt yet so degrading... mistress would have a field day but yeah probably provided i don't loose all my fetish wear and sissy clothes forever

to watch... probably public exposure, to actually happen to me bondage. the sissy stuff and the petplay stuff came much later and yes i still adore mistress tying me up

yass in a heartbeat i'd love to be the 100% full time live in sissy maid slut for mistress, if the job part is required i guess other trusted people could rent this sissy out

ooh tough one could i have both please *giggles* i do end up eating from a dog bowl pretty frequently though so i suppose that since i'm sorta used to it

my poor lil ankles nono although mistress loves to see me wobble and struggle i'd be an unproductive and possibly injured sissy. mistress would much prefer to be in control of more things and watch me be useless for a while locked mitts for me please

well i'm not a bettin' girl so i'd go with the safest option that garuntees me money

no i'm in my night time uniform which is a collar, chastity cage, panties and a butt plug but i suppose if mistress wanted i could be naked

- infinity dom and one bajillion percent sub

yes if that was a rule mistress wanted me to follow i'd have no problem coming up with cute substitute words that made me sound sillier

ooh tricky i have given what i would call pretty fun shopping list humilation dares. ive also received quite a few fun dares involving being tied up and left for a while and going out in public in very compromising outfits

in a specifically non sexual setting? probably not

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?[/QUOTE]

i would much rather have my silly sissy face used as a pillow for my mistresses beautiful butt

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 12:11 PM   #28
Ciri

Nope, because I'm happy with how I look and money is irrelevant in that respect.

Confetti. Whenever I would meet moody people in everyday life, I could wave my magic wand, say "Pooff!" and let it rain confetti, hopefully making everyone laugh and relax.

Well, I'd ask a friend who fetches the key with his drone and let him keep the key for as long as he wants to. I'd love the uncertainty and be controlled by another person in such a way. In order to keep it interesting for me, I need to have faith that I'll be released some day and get teased a lot.

This would have such a huge impact, that the only way this could work is when the person lives with me. I think 24/7 play requires physical presence most of the time.

I'd just make new clothes from whatever materials I have at home. I wouldn't leave home though, wearing such a makeshift outfit.

Let's use kink instead of fetish term, which doesn't really fit for me. But, I've got no idea. I have no diaries, so I don't know what came first. Maybe bondage, maybe spanking, maybe blindfolds. There is no kink-ranking, it depends on my mood.

Nope.

I would choose the penis, even in public, like a drinking bottle that's formed like a penis. Why not. I'd love to see how people react.

The mitts. Of course it would be a major problem not to use my hands in everyday life, but I can do a lot with my toes. I'd like to give it a try.

Nope, I don't need more money, so that would be a pointless risk.

Well it's winter and I love to wear cosy clothes. Yes, I could.

Only sub, I think, so 100%?

Since I love spankings I take those and would have my fun with that rule. The naughty corner would be a real punishment, because I don't like that at all. I'd love dom to decide in such matters on a case-by-case basis.

Haven't done any dares really. I've just joined getdare.

Nope.

I like to be helpless. So yeah, the answer is obvious.
Ciri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 08:24 AM   #29
Belssedbaelor

no question, I'm in chastity most of the time anyway. give me the money.
glitter is pretty
errr I dont have a passport for one so minimum like a couple of months.
any daddy who fits
oh yeah, i work from home and dont really need to go out as I have food.
CBT was the first thing I was doing to myself, not really a focus for me anymore though.
would depend, but would love it xD
give me the penis.
however hot mitts are, I need my hands too much. and its not like heels arent sexy
not a chance.
did go to the shop so still wearing clothes but yeah could be naked, on my own.
dom 10%/90% sub
prefer the spanking, more because i cannot be sitting/standing still for that long.
not really sure, probably using diaper at public toilet
urinal.

I dont think so, it is definitely quite a bit sexual for me.
please sit on my face sir.

Wedgies, spanking, masturbation, piss, pooping/peeing self, gagging, filling underwear, diapers, smelling underpants, light cbt, chastity, anal play.

limits
blood, eating shit, loud, roomates, pc access

http://bdsmtest.org/r/jURR5vKC

kik:kingbaelortheblessed

Currently looking for a long term daddy, msg me on kik if interested
Belssedbaelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 08:52 AM   #30
thrBread

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? no

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? confetti

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? a long long time...

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? I don't know, don't really know any members that well

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? I guess, yes

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? I guess it had something to do with humiliation and yes, it still is

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? probably not

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? I take the toy penis

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? I guess heels, but I might break my neck

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. no way

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? it's cold in my apartment right now

12. What percent dom/sub are you? it varies

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? that would be non stop..

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? Hm, tough to think of a special one. Give me one

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us no I dont think so

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? facesittee all the way

PM dares - rules - toys

I consent to permanent sph, verbal humiliation, last picture and last video dares.

kik: thrBread

Likes or interested in: tease and denial, orgasm control, chastity, (verbal) humiliation, worshipping, bdsm, anal, cuckold
Limits: strong pain, scat, atm, food, diapers, face
thrBread is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk