Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2022, 03:06 PM   #1
heartlessqueen

Default Need Punishments... I've been naughty :s

Sooo I may or may not have been pleasuring myself quite a bit the last few days... including allowing myself to orgasm multiple times a day I need to be put back in my place and punished

I want harsher punishments but within limits~
feel free to pm if you don't want to post here

Likes: bdsm, vibrators, punishments, light pain, wedgies (a lot)

Dislikes: hard pain, corner time, denial, edging

Limits: pictures, videos, anal, writing

Toys: vibrator, multi-bullet, dildo, gag, rope, paddle, etc
heartlessqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 03:09 PM   #2
dii12345678
Distinguished Member

I think we will start with tying yiur 2 hands together to stop the urge to touch yourself. You must do this for one hour whilst wearing your gag.

Likes: Humilation (private), PM Dares, food denial, messy dares, pointless dares (e.g. corner time/ lines), light pain,

Limits, Backmail, too much pain, needles, anything public, body fluids

My PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93823
dii12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 03:10 PM   #3
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Put on your gag and go stand naked in the corner on your tippy-toes for 30 minutes with your hands clasped behind your head ... if your heels touch the floor in that time, then start over until you get it right ... when done, spank each ass cheek 25 times with the paddle.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 04:49 PM   #4
Will90

Start by stripping naked. Sit down at a desk with a pen and paper and start writing 200 lines of "This slut has been cumming too much and will be denied mercilessly". Restart in case you make a mistake and upload a photo of your lines.

Close your eyes and start touching yourself, thinking about the same things that made you so horny in the past days - edge 10 times without cumming and immediately stop touching yourself after the final edge.

Enjoy the frustration and then proceed to slap each of your tits 25 times, just hard enough so that it stings but remains bearable.

Put your gag in and edge one last time. Deny yourself again. Think about your favourite fantasy. When you are done, just stand in the corner for 30 minutes with your hands behind your back, desperate to pleasure your aching cunt.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:26 PM   #5
heartlessqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dii12345678 View Post
I think we will start with tying yiur 2 hands together to stop the urge to touch yourself. You must do this for one hour whilst wearing your gag.
I tied my hands up with my red colored rope last night which already had me turned on. Before I tied my hands, I put my ball gag in. I was desperate with each minute to touch myself and pleasure myself... it was an hour of torture.

Old 06-30-2022, 12:27 PM   #6
heartlessqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Put on your gag and go stand naked in the corner on your tippy-toes for 30 minutes with your hands clasped behind your head ... if your heels touch the floor in that time, then start over until you get it right ... when done, spank each ass cheek 25 times with the paddle.
I put my ball gag on and got undressed. I went to the corner of my bedroom and set a timer for the 30 minutes before I clasped my hands behind my head. It was hard to stay on my toes the entire duration and I did have to do it one more time as I failed. After I got it right, I spanked each cheek hard with my paddle the 25 times. It left them sore and red. Now my toes hurt, lol.

The following user says Thank You to heartlessqueen for this post:
Old 06-30-2022, 12:34 PM   #7
heartlessqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Start by stripping naked. Sit down at a desk with a pen and paper and start writing 200 lines of "This slut has been cumming too much and will be denied mercilessly". Restart in case you make a mistake and upload a photo of your lines.

Close your eyes and start touching yourself, thinking about the same things that made you so horny in the past days - edge 10 times without cumming and immediately stop touching yourself after the final edge.

Enjoy the frustration and then proceed to slap each of your tits 25 times, just hard enough so that it stings but remains bearable.

Put your gag in and edge one last time. Deny yourself again. Think about your favourite fantasy. When you are done, just stand in the corner for 30 minutes with your hands behind your back, desperate to pleasure your aching cunt.
I can't lie, the only thing I didn't do was the writing. I have some PTSD from that in a past abusive relationship and couldn't bring myself to do it. But I did the rest;

I got comfy laying down on my back on my bed. I closed my eyes and started to circle my clit with my index finger slowly. My mind went back to the last few days and started to fantasize exactly what I had been already; just being tied up and teased. I counted each edge aloud, trying to be careful not to cum which was hard. After the final edge, I pulled my hand away and was breathing a little heavily, feeling myself want to go faster.

I slapped each breast 25 times hard and fast, counting aloud again. I was really frustrated already not being able to cum but the pain mixed with pleasure made it worse. Just when I was getting ready to scream how frustrated I was, I put my gag in my mouth to silence myself.

I denied myself a final time. I fantasized of laying on a bed tied up spread eagle with all holes showing. And a gag that holds my mouth open. I imagine multiple hands on me, caressing my skin and touching me. The thought drove my wild. After I was done, I went to the corner for another 30 minutes with my hands cuffed behind my back so I couldn't use them.

This one drove me really mad... thank you.

Old 06-30-2022, 12:38 PM   #8
herpderp42
getDare Addict

When you are already horny why not keep you like that?
Put your vibe into your vagina on a medium strong setting. And now simply keep it inside for the next hour without touching yourself anywere below waistline. You may do anything else during this time.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:38 PM   #9
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlessqueen View Post
I put my ball gag on and got undressed. I went to the corner of my bedroom and set a timer for the 30 minutes before I clasped my hands behind my head. It was hard to stay on my toes the entire duration and I did have to do it one more time as I failed. After I got it right, I spanked each cheek hard with my paddle the 25 times. It left them sore and red. Now my toes hurt, lol.
You're a good girl.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:54 PM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Walk around the block three times in a swimsuit…vibrator in and running…and gag. Barefoot.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 03:32 PM   #11
heartlessqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
When you are already horny why not keep you like that?
Put your vibe into your vagina on a medium strong setting. And now simply keep it inside for the next hour without touching yourself anywere below waistline. You may do anything else during this time.
I grabbed my vib and put it in my wet pussy... I set it to a medium setting and laid down. I set my timer for an hour. I wanted to stroke my clit so bad but I knew I couldn't. I ended up just playing with my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples between my fingers.

Old 06-30-2022, 04:13 PM   #12
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

You should strip naked and stand in the shower. Use your vibrator until you are really close then take a cold shower for 3 minutes.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 05:59 PM   #13
heartlessqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Walk around the block three times in a swimsuit…vibrator in and running…and gag. Barefoot.
I got on a floral swimsuit, it was a two piece. Before I left, I put on my vibe on a medium speed and my gag. I waited until it was getting darker to do this. I went for a quick run around the block, only managing to do it once as I got a little scared after the first one, lol. Sorry I couldn't do all three!

Old 06-30-2022, 06:00 PM   #14
heartlessqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
You should strip naked and stand in the shower. Use your vibrator until you are really close then take a cold shower for 3 minutes.
This was perfect since I needed to shower anyway. I stripped out of my clothes and stood in the hot water I normally use. I set my vibrator over my clit, my legs shaking ever so slightly as I stood there in the steam. I got close after a few minutes and then stopped. I turned the water to cold and felt frustrated since I couldn't finish and I absolutely hate cold showers.

Old 06-30-2022, 11:41 PM   #15
Caya
getDare Devil

How manny times did you cum in that time periode ?

chenge the batteris or charge your vibe.

For the next night.
only clothing for you is a slip.

when redy to go to sleep undress. insert the vibe set it to low and tie yoour hands togetter.If possible tie them to a bedpost.
Now its time to sleep if you can
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk