Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-29-2022, 02:04 AM   #1
Cactus

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (tasks)

26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (tasks)

About me:
I'm 26, male, bi, from the UK. I'm white, bearded, slim, and have (at least?) moderate body hair.

What I'm looking for:
At its simplest, I'm looking for someone to set tasks for me which I will then complete with proof.

I like the idea of you starting off slow, perhaps easing me into things, and gently pushing me where needed, with the tasks slowly escalating over time. Each task sending me deeper into a rabbit hole. I want to see just how far I can be pushed.

What I'm not looking for:
My schedule is pretty irregular, so really tight deadlines aren't going to work.
I'm not interested in micromanagement.
Rules which are too intrusive/long.

What you should know:
Due to my living arrangements/work life, I can't be online all the time. The likelihood is this would not be a relationship where I am able to respond instantly to messages, so if you're looking for something like that, you may be disappointed.

Communication would be by email, PM, or (potentially) Telegram. Please note I will not be using kik, skype, snapchat, whatsapp or anything else.

I have a list of things that excite me here - just know they're not all things I have done or would actually be able to do. List.

My hard limits include the usual things: social suicide, scat, extreme pain, permanent marks, blood, piercings, WAM, wedgies, shaving. This not not an exhaustive list!

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM!

Advertisements
Kink Talk