Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-27-2022, 07:52 PM   #1
new_path

Male 48/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place (dedicated)

48/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place (dedicated)

Who am I and what do I offer?

Submissive, Straight Male, 48 US PST

I am a resourceful and intelligent submissive straight male in pretty good shape. I am interested in serving as a serious online submissive or slave over the long term for the right Domme. I can be dedicated, loyal, consistent in obeying daily tasks, rules, and assignments over time. I am not someone who is here to get myself off and then vanish. I’ve been exploring submission for a little over two years, and although I haven’t found the perfect fit yet, I’ve learned that submission is something that is important to me that I want (and need) in my life.

What Do I Offer?
  • Dedication - I can be responsive for you almost anytime day or night. I have a lot of flexibility in my schedule to work around your needs.
  • Effort - My submission is important to me and I'm willing to put in the work.
  • Obedience
  • Friendship
  • Responsiveness
    Responding to messages in a timely fashion is one of the best ways I can show my Domme that I prioritize my role as a submissive. My timely response to every message I am sent is an opportunity to demonstrate this.
  • Honesty
    I’ve always been honest with Dominants, I don't lie and if I make a mistake or break a rule I confess right away.
  • Affection and adoration - being under someone's power generally makes me fall for them.
  • Time - I have a fair amount of flexibility in my schedule most days, and I'm willing to adjust my schedule to fit into your free time.
  • Consistency
  • My Body to use, examine, pose, or improve as you see fit.
  • My Orgasms, to restrict or control as you please.
  • Willingness to try new things.I try not to be too rigid in my preferences and I do enjoy experimenting and learning about new things.

What I'm looking for in a Domme:

I’m looking for a long-term online relationship with a woman I can respect, adore, and submit to.
I'm searching for my forever Domme, my partner on what is hopefully long journey of exploration for both of us.
  • Some amount of daily contact - Ideally, we are friends and share our days outside of kink, or bits of it
  • Structure & Rules
  • Regular Sessions (kink or not)
  • Healthy Communication
My Ideal Qualities in a Domme:
  • Strictness/High Standards
    You expect a lot and you are not afraid to be demanding and strict when it matters and is needed. I want to be held to account for the details of tasks and rules.
  • A Nurturing Side
    I need to feel cared-for and safe. I'd like to feel an emotional connection and trust my Domme to help me grow as a submissive and slave.
  • Ambitious/Enthusiastic
    Enthusiastic about exploring kink and control, open and excited to keep exploring kink.
  • A Touch of Sadism/Cruelty
    To keep me on my toes.

My Kinks & Likes:

Some things that I'm open to, interested in, or have enjoyed in the past:
  • Daily Tasks
    I do best with some structure and outlets for me to put my submissive energy and creativity into. Journaling, morning rituals, photos, dedicated time focused on my Domme.
  • Rules
    Give me rules , how you want me to groom my body, open to all sorts of ideas, tell me what you want to control.
  • Orgasm Denial
    You control how and when I orgasm, if at all. I love giving this gift to my Domme.
  • Ruined Orgasms
    The deepest I've ever been in "subspace" was just after my first ruined orgasm. It's so frustrating and so good at the same time
  • Body-writing
    If you own me, my body is your canvas and whiteboard, I love being labelled and marked like property, as a reward or punishment, or just for your amusement. I love having a constant reminder that stays with me.
  • Photo Tasks and Assignments
    I truly enjoy proving my obedience by providing my Dominant with pics, random inspections, picture imitation, complicated photo-assignments, or a humiliating pic just because, I love being challenged to make the lightning nice, get the right camera angles, even outdoor locations. make me into your personal model and posing doll.
  • Underwear Control
    You decide what kind of undies you want me to wear, how you want to dress me when I'm serving you, or how I dress when I'm sleeping.
  • Writing Tasks
    I've done well with Dominants who had me keep a daily journal. It keeps me focused on my submission and is good for my mental health. Plus it gives my Owner insight into my submissive brain. I'm open to other writing tasks as well.
  • Micromanagement
    I love the attention, even when it’s exhausting (to a point of course.)
  • Being Trained or Programmed
    Teach me simple commands or tricks to make your life easier. I want to be trained or conditioned, like a pet.
  • Pet play
    Make me your puppy, your kitty, teach me tricks. collar and leash me.
    Maybe Someday: Pet Cam
  • High Protocol
    Torture me by subjecting me to periods of extra-strict high-protocol communications.
  • Hypnosis
    Use me as your hypno guinea pig and brainwash me. Very interested and open to suggestion. I've little experience beyond a few hypno videos that I've found and enjoyed, but I would love to learn more.
  • Being “On-Call” 24/7
    I love to feel like I may be called on and ordered to serve at any time, 24/7 (or as close as work and other responsibilities allow for), even if its not regularly exercised. It’s one of the things that makes me feel like a full-time slave vs. a part-time sub. I don’t need constant everyday surprises, just enough to keep me on my toes so I don't become complacent and lazy.
  • Sleep Interruption
    A former Dominant trained me to respond immediately to a message even in my sleep, and it rewired my brain to make sleep interruption one of my absolute favorite kinks. I crave nothing more than being woken up from my comfortable sleep, either to test my responsiveness, remind me of my place, or to be put to some use for my Dominant. I am probably at my most submissive, obedient, compliant, and susceptible to influence when I am sleeping, sleepy, or just woken up. If you want to get inside my head, this is the time to do it. I love being disturbed, inconvenienced, roused from my cozy dreamland and forced to get up and obey on someone else’s schedule.

It puts me in a pattern of being increasingly turned-on every night as I get sleepy when I know I could be disturbed at any time and expected to jump out of bed and serve. I fall asleep wishing and begging to hear that lovely notification sound. I want to continue being trained to jump from my deep sleep at the notification sound like trained animal. I’m already fairly conditioned to become aroused/erect at the notification sound I use at night.

Maybe Someday:
  • Chastity Device. I have mixed feelings on this but if it is important to you then we can discuss it.
  • Being Taught to enjoy Your Kinks.
    Imprint your own kinks on me, show me what I'm missing, I love to experience new things.
Sometimes/It Depends:
  • Being Degraded
    I enjoy degrading tasks/poses/body writing, but I don’t like being called things like “pathetic” or "Loser" or "Faggot." Insulting me (or anyone else) for being a submissive is a major turn-off.
  • Pee play (mild) - Usually meh or right on the line, but on rare occasions used effectively
  • Girl's Panties/ feminization - I’ve reluctantly enjoyed panties and mild feminization when it's approached in the right way and makes my Dominant happy. I wouldn’t do it on my own, but my desire to please is strong. Possibly an effective punishment.
  • Bladder control - maybe in small doses.
Dislikes & Soft Limits (Punishments?):
  • Pee Play Extreme
  • Being harshly degraded/shamed
  • Disappointment
  • Messy
  • Pain

Hard Limits (Stuff I am not looking to get into):

• Face pics, voice, or identifying information
  • Cum Eating
  • Anal
  • Diapers
  • Poop
  • Findoms and anyone else looking for "tribute"

A Few More Relevant Tidbits About Me
(Stuff that would be in my Owners Manual)

• I tend to “fall out" of submissive mode if I know I'm not going to be called on to pay attention for longer periods of time.
  • Being told to "edge" with no teasing or warming up leaves me limp and the opposite of aroused. Add some mental stimulation. imagery, or other details and warm-up and and I'll be begging begging to edge.
  • Orgasm denial makes me hornier if I'm reminded of it, teased and tormented with things that turn me on, but if I'm restricted and not reminded of it or teased, then it makes my sex drive go down.

• Time Zone is not that Important
    My time zone is U.S. PST, but because of my flexible schedule and my love for sleep interruption, a different time-zone or typically incompatible hours may be ideal for me. I’ve had great luck serving Dominants in North America, Asia and Europe.

pm or Kik (new.path) for more info

Last edited by new_path; 06-28-2022 at 01:12 PM. Reason: formatting

Advertisements
Kink Talk