Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-27-2022, 04:04 PM   #1
sharpiegirl

Female 25/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any place (serious replies)

25/female/slave seeks 30+/male/master in any place (serious replies)

Hiya everyone My name is Emily, but you can call me Em. I'm seeking a confident, articulate, experienced man (sorry ladies!) who knows how to wrangle a girl like me. I would describe myself as submissive in nature, an loyal to the end, but it takes a while to get there. I want a man who knows how to manipulate me and gently twist my arm to do what he wants.

I like to chat on Kik, or your anonymous messaging service of choice, every day, and often. My style of submission is one of eagerness, embarrassment, and verbal affirmation (my love language!). For this to work properly, we need to chat in real time. That means relatively quick responses, proper grammar, and knowing how to express imagery via text. I don't like the "long form" content, like reports, I much prefer being praised/trained/punished in real time, by my owner.

I'm 25 years old, I live in the U.S., eastern time zone. I'm 5'9", not super skinny but not overweight. I have brown shoulder-length hair that I dye every now and then (currently black). I don't dress super nicely, like on my time off I'm typically just in PJ bottoms and a loose shirt. I never really wear shoes unless I have to, and I really like being outdoors and camping/hiking/kayaking. I spend a lot of time watching movies and TV, and YouTube videos of all kinds of stuff. Cooking is another pastime I really enjoy now, especially spicy food <3

I feel like there's another important thing I need to say upfront. I don't want to share pictures or videos or anything like that with strangers on the internet. I'm very protective of my body and my identity, and maybe I'll open up to it after we get to know each other really well, but for the foreseeable future please consider this a hard limit.

I like mindgames and manipulation a lot more than just simple commands. You should want to learn how I "tick", so you can turn it against me and make me do awful embarrassing and painful things to myself. I also don't mind if you are sexual right from the beginning, but please don't try to start giving tasks immediately, it just comes across awkward. You don't know me yet, how can you dominate me?

My Likes

Tease and Denial, Embarrassment, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange, Whipping/Spanking, Body Writing, Bondage, Mind control, Anal, Pet Play, and a bunch of other stuff that is way to embarrassing to mention on here in front of everyone.

My info

You can message me on here or reply but I'd rather text so my Kik is "sharpiegirl55". Thanks for reading!
The following 2 users say Thank You to sharpiegirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk