Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-11-2022, 10:47 AM   #16
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 View Post
Do you have a favorite outfit for Naomi?
We have a "Barbie" look that's a lot of fun:- pink & blue hightlighted wig, pink mesh bodysuit and knee length socks, pink heels, all brought together with her pink chastity and pink collar. Yes, it's a lot of pink!
Personally i think Naomi has the cutest set of pj's that really suit her. A satin style material in light pink, with black lace detailing on the edges. The top is short to show off her stomach, and the shorts are also short. It just is super cute and girly.
Naomi loves fishnets and knee high, thigh high socks/stockings. As well as some comfy uggs and a onsie. Not kinky, but most of the time you just need to be comfy!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 01:43 PM   #17
cj07
Distinguished Member

After while locked Chastity and learning to live with it. Does Mistress have desires to change you into smaller cage or one with spikes

Does cage still have traditional padlock, have you discussed a remote lock controlled on phone app

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 02:51 PM   #18
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
After while locked Chastity and learning to live with it. Does Mistress have desires to change you into smaller cage or one with spikes

Does cage still have traditional padlock, have you discussed a remote lock controlled on phone app
Spikes! No no no no no no
We have already gone down in sizes of cage, and we will continue to do so.

At the moment it's traditional lock only. Remote cages or wifi locks are either too unreliable, too vulnerable, or too expensive. We are investing in a simple tier lockbox, so Naomi will keep her only key in there. For us this will work best, however i can assure you Naomi is a good girl and would never unlock without permission anyway
Absolutely! If Mistress says keep it locked, i keep it locked. Not worth making her angry over my clitty.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts

Old 05-12-2022, 03:17 PM   #19
Robink
Prodigy

What size cage have you got too?

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 02:50 PM   #20
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robink View Post
What size cage have you got too?
It's just a couple of inches, only about one step up from a nub. So of course we're looking at getting a nub

Old 05-15-2022, 01:02 AM   #21
Robink
Prodigy

Oh I think naomi will love the nub.

That's what I'm in.

Did you know that you can get them in 11mm sizes
0.4 inch

I am cocksucking queen bambi

pm dares

toys
Robink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 01:17 AM   #22
yourtoy28

How und where did you get to know each other?

Likes: Slavery, Discipline, Interrogation, Tease & Denial, Orgasm control, Bondage, Humiliation, Nipple play, Sensory Deprivation, Feminization, Chastity, Pain, Hypno

Limits: Body writing, Blackmailing, Fluid play, marks, showing Face, Sounding, Exhibitionism, Sleep play, Anal, exposure

Toys: Blindfold, Mask, Collar, Bondage Set, Ropes, Ballgag, Nipple Clamps, Handcuffs, Cock Ring, Chastity Cage, Sissy Outfit, Plug
yourtoy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2022, 01:39 PM   #23
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourtoy28 View Post
How und where did you get to know each other?
Fetlife & a massive amount of luck - I just happened to see a post on there from Naomi, sent a message, and away we went. A few weeks of just chatting morphed very naturally into our D/s relationship. It's always hard to describe why you just connect with someone, but the biggest think was being honest and real from the start with genuine effort.

Miss sent a nice very nice message, clearly she read my profile, and not just a "Hey slut" type of thing. So i put effort into my reply. And we just kept going back and forth from there. She got in my head in days, and i was under he spell in just a few weeks.

Old 05-20-2022, 02:15 AM   #24
sniazzy

1. Adidas, what are some activities you want Naomi to improve at? (Except smaller cages).

2. Adidas, Is there anything new that are you planning to implement in this relation?

3. Naomi there is anything new you are planning to learn to please your Mistress?

4. Naomi what is your bigget sexual fantasy right now.

Being submissive, dice dares, feets, humiliation, chastity, giving up control, anal, hypnosis, hidden public, rules, degradation, body writing, schedules, worshipping, pet play, pain, bladder control

Dislikes/punishments:
pee, corner time, light cbt, cum eating, lines writing, messy, denial

Limits:
Blood, family, permament damage, exhibitionism, vomit, scat, social suicide, findom, blackmail, friends, diapers, needles, hard cbt, ABDL.

Kik: Sniazzy00
sniazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 08:11 AM   #25
arbyter500

I have a couple of questions i'd love to ask! ♥️

1. Did you both have all the same kinks from the start, or did either of you introduce new ones to explore together?

2. Naomi - How often does your mistress push your limits when serving? Have you ever had to ask for permission to stop?

3. Adidas - Was there any little thing that Naomi did from the beginning that really caught you off guard, but pleased you? Like just random sweet messages or something of her own volition that just really showed how much she cared about you?

4. Adidas - How do you decide what's worthy of a punishment?

5. Adidas - If you were to host a party, would Naomi be the sissy maid serving everyone, or something more of a centerpiece for party goers to enjoy?

Great AMA, so happy for you both! 😊♥️

My toys: A fucking machine, various dildos, ring/bit/ball/locking penis gag, anal hook, rope, collar/leash, butt/tail plug, locking doggy style metal rack, Abdl/diapers, maid uniform, school girl uniform, and other various girl clothes.

I need a dominant female to train me! ♥️ Check out my album! All pics are me!♥️
Kik: Niio_92
arbyter500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 11:22 AM   #26
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniazzy View Post
1. Adidas, what are some activities you want Naomi to improve at? (Except smaller cages).
Naomi is perfect We've been looking at improving her ability to go outside in more revealing outfits, that's the next kind of focus for us.

Quote:
2. Adidas, Is there anything new that are you planning to implement in this relation?
After 2+ years we've pretty well settled into things and it works. Only meeting for real.

Quote:
3. Naomi there is anything new you are planning to learn to please your Mistress?
My main surprises are just showing off the new clothes or toys i've bought. But also i tell Mistress everything, so it's only a surprise when i first mention a new idea.

Quote:
4. Naomi what is your bigget sexual fantasy right now.
Mistress to tie me up and keep me in bondage for days as nothing more than an object to use. Also for her to help me start on hormones and take things even further.

Old 05-20-2022, 11:28 AM   #27
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbyter500 View Post
I have a couple of questions i'd love to ask! ♥️

1. Did you both have all the same kinks from the start, or did either of you introduce new ones to explore together?
Naomi was a lot less experience than me, so i've helpd her. Introduced her to anal, chastity, pet play and more. At this stage we have the same kinks.
We always have had the same kinks, it's part of why we connected so well

Quote:
2. Naomi - How often does your mistress push your limits when serving? Have you ever had to ask for permission to stop?
I meow'ed very loud to stop using toothpaste! But she knows my limits and what i can handle. I trust her fully.

Quote:
3. Adidas - Was there any little thing that Naomi did from the beginning that really caught you off guard, but pleased you? Like just random sweet messages or something of her own volition that just really showed how much she cared about you?
Naomi always catches me off guard with cute messages! Only yesterday she sent me a little poem she saw and i melted (also i was in a meeting at the time and they all think i must be insane to suddenly smile about finances).
Mistress returns the favour, she even sent me a Christmas card!

Quote:
4. Adidas - How do you decide what's worthy of a punishment?
Break a rule - punishment. Fail a task - punishment. Pretty simple really. Although Naomi is a smart slave and does not need to be punished.

Quote:
5. Adidas - If you were to host a party, would Naomi be the sissy maid serving everyone, or something more of a centerpiece for party goers to enjoy?
Both!
She can make sure everyone has drinks and nibbles. Then she can be tied to a table in the middle for everyone to use. Ending the night by cleaning as i admire my little whore.

Quote:
Great AMA, so happy for you both! 😊♥️
Thank you!!!!!

The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk