Old 05-10-2022, 07:56 AM   #1
Sinde

Default Barefoot in woods

hi, so i have to tell you this. today was the breaking moment for me because i got over fear of someone seeing me walking barefoot in public. well i'm not quite there yet. so to tell you i decided to go for a walk in woods somewhere i haven't been yet it was a peninsula around river and i gor over bridge and just casuallly walked and decided to go barefoot so i took off my shoes and for convenience i didn't wear socks and went barefoot. suddenly in distance i saw a woman walking on the opposite side i panicked and went back so she couldn't see me and put on my shoes and continue. i was shaking and my heart was beating. then i took of my shoes again and continue then it happened again but this time closer and i panicked again and did same. and that happend 3 times in total. then i decided and pushed myself somehow i literally don't know how but i did and to just continue if someone approaches me. so i walked barefoot a bit more... actually in the direction from where i came so there was more chance to get caught. so there was a tiny path not wide and not straight so i couldn't see anyone from far away and that's when it happened i casually walked when i saw an older lady about 10 maybe 20 meters away my hearth stopped beating and there was basically nothing to do so i just said in my head what happens happens so i continue walking barefoot with my shoes in hand towards lady and she just went past me i don't even know if she noticed cause she was looking straight forward we said hi while passing and continue. at that point it clicked in my head that people actually don't care my brain started to hurt and my heart was beating so fast. then i calmed down and continue i couldn't believe but i actually hoped i would see someone approaching me and i did there was younger lady on the phone talking and i did same but i wasn't half as nervous. this time she saw me barefoot but didn't say anything she just looked up at me and passed by. literally 10 seconds later i see a guy running like 50 meters away from me and i just continue at this point i was kinda comfortable he saw me barefoot but just went past me. i went barefoot to the bridge and then put my shoes back on because i'm not that comfortable yet to go barefoot in more public place than woods. so i just hope i can continue in this path of barefooting. if you have any suggestion on how should i continue my journey feel free to send me pm.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:23 AM   #2
karabennemsyx1
Baby Member

I just can encourage you to continue.

I must admit, I don't understand your fears. Maybe its different in different parts of the world. The only time i'm not comfortable barefoot is when I have to go to the toilet and have no shoes with me. Same maybe applies for official events, business etc.
I've even went to work barefoot until it was forbidden due to security issues.

So shopping, restaurants, public areas etc. are not a problem for me, especially in the summer.
karabennemsyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 10:02 PM   #3
Sinde

It's diffrent when you get used to it i'm sure of that.
But also it does depend where you live in some countries people don't care what you do or wear while in other they're gonna judge you for every detail. Plus there is confidence which i don't have.
Anyway i haven't seen almost anyone barefoot in public in my country. I can count how many times with one hand.
And finally problem was probbably in my head. I overthink way too much of what people think of me.
Sinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:21 AM   #4
clogsplayer

Default socked feet

hi, I have a similar 'hobby'. I love to leave my shoes behind at quiet public places, sneaking around in my stocking feet, when no one is around. It's a thrill, that my shoes might be stolen, while I'm away. I would be stranded far from home in my mostly white sneaker-socks, forced to take the bus or train. open front doors to multi-story buildings magically attracts me. I leave my shoes at the ground floor and sneak upstairs in my socks. when I meet people, I hope they think, I'm a neighbor. normally people don't take care of some abandoned shoes, but you never know.... for me it's very embarrassing to be shoeless in public, so it's always a thrilling 'adventure'. :-)
clogsplayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk