Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-23-2022, 02:14 AM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default My use for hotsassysarah so far

I had messaged Sarah a few times on getdare but I was not worthy of her time and energy, until I offered myself up to her as her toy. She explained that I am not her sub, but simply a toy that she can pick up and use whenever she pleases and that toys do not ask questions.

I happily obliged as it meant I had a chance to impress her, and give her the entertainment that she deserved.

The service started off with a rule: no underwear whilst out for the day and to send her proof. This seemed like a pleasant, gentle start and whilst i was out, I sent her a video of my lowering my jeans to reveal no underwear. Sarah was very pleased with my obedience but not my appearance. She immediately instructed me that toys always come fresh and smooth, and so I was to shave my pubic hair when I got home.

This is not something I do often, as it takes a long time for it to grow back, but under Sarah’s control, it won’t be growing back. I shaved it off and showed her the results.

The next morning I awoke to a message, requiring a full body nude, front and back, so that she could inspect me fully for the first time. I quickly got out of bed and took the photos in my mirror, showing off my freshly shaven cock and balls. Sarah was satisfied with her work, but not done yet. I was to make my ass nice and red for her, so I spanked myself hard with the edge of a ruler- trying to ensure I didn’t awaken anyone because I’m a pathetic toy who still lives at home. I showed her my red ass, and although it could have been much redder, Sarah was satisfied with my obedience so far.

This is the first day that I’m not busy, and so she enforced a few new rules.
I am no longer to wear underwear whilst I am her toy
I must be naked in my room at all times whilst I am her toy
I must not use furniture whilst we communicate
I must be plugged all day except using the toilet whilst I am her toy

Today also brought another rule - edge 5 times every hour. I haven’t had an orgasm for days and Sarah has instructed me it will be a long time before I have another one.
She also decided to put clothes pegs on my nipples and balls. The reason for this report so far is that I had to readjust the pegs on my balls and I did not inform her, so she has punished me by making me write this out for the world to know about my humiliation, frustration and pain.

She has requested I put her kik: hotsassysarah2
Please give your opinion on what you have read to her

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Last edited by Tommytomjj; 04-23-2022 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Add Last sentence
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 04-23-2022, 04:32 AM   #2
bagofun

sounds like you're getting exactly the treatment you were hoping for and deserve!

Though Sarah might be being a bit nice to you still
bagofun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 08:05 AM   #3
Tommytomjj

I am.

I’m lucky she’s been so kind to me so far

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 08:03 AM   #4
MisterDare

If I were her, I would make you ask for permission to go pee as well.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:59 AM   #5
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Lots of people messaging me asking why there is no update. It’s because I’ve ditched him as my toy. He removed pegs to ease his pain without permission. I’m not interested in a toy that doesn’t satisfy me and I’m not interested in training him, so he is no longer used by me

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 05:57 AM   #6
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Lots of people messaging me asking why there is no update. It’s because I’ve ditched him as my toy. He removed pegs to ease his pain without permission. I’m not interested in a toy that doesn’t satisfy me and I’m not interested in training him, so he is no longer used by me
And here i was thinking lucky him being a toy. Removing pegs? They aren't that painful but I guess some people can't handle them

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk