Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 11-03-2021, 07:16 PM   #1
Kitty_Fox

Default 23F | Interested in Giving BJ/Handjob while Driving

I've been quite interested in edging my bf by giving him a BJ or Handjob while he drives but worried this might be dangerous. Has anyone given/received a BJ or Handjob while driving? Any safety advices? Just wanna make sure we don't crash while having some fun

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Dislikes: golden shower, pee drinking
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F
Kitty_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:26 PM   #2
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Before you do it, just know it is dangerous but a few things can make it safer

Take roads that have very little traffic, in the day time (it is scary to do during the day but with more day light he could see better to drive).

How does he react when you give home one in private? Can he keep his focus completely on another task or does it cause him to loose composure? If he can't maintain focus in the bed room, how can he maintain focus going 60 mph while driving a car

Know if you get caught by law enforcement, you both could become registered sex offenders

My advice is not to do it, it's to risky in my opinion but if you do it try to make it as safe as you can
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #3
Kitty_Fox

Hmm...I was thinking Night Time on the highway. Maybe have the car on cruise control so he just has to focus on 1. cars ahead of him and 2. keeping the wheel straight (unless there's a curve)

I've never given him a BJ/handjob while he does another task so I'm not too sure how he'd react. Though this could be interesting to try out.

Good to hear some advices since this is sort of a fantasy but I def. do not want to get in trouble or get in a crash.

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Dislikes: golden shower, pee drinking
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F
Kitty_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 12:35 AM   #4
The Disciplinarian

I would also recommend avoiding this as a general safety precaution. Avoid irresponsible actions that could lead to the injury or yourself or others. That being said, there are definitely safer alternatives that can fit the thrill you're searching for. It just depends on what that thrill is. Is it the thrill: getting caught, doing something in a place you're not supposed to, surprising your bf out of the blue, etc. Once you figure that out, then you can start searching/asking for other ideas.

PMs Open - Ask for a task
Kik - The DisciplinarianGD
The Disciplinarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 05:24 AM   #5
NudeDude61

My wife (then soon to be fiancee) have me a BJ while we were coming home from a trip to meet my parents. It was late morning on the interstate. I didn't find it hard to control the car and it was a huge thrill. If anything I may have been more attentive to my surroundings in my surroundings, especially trucks.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 05:39 AM   #6
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

As other have said it has real risk you'll need to evaluate. But if you haven't already I'd highly suggest practicing in similar settings (like in a parked car, while you're watching a movie at home, while he's working at the computer, etc.) before considering it in the car while driving. That might even let you get the thrill you're looking for without the risk.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk