Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-08-2022, 11:51 AM   #16
Whispering Dom

Part 13

It surprised her, but she suddenly realized that she had been thinking about it. The younger guys had been ignoring her. She’d been a bit upset to begin with, but eventually shrugged it off. If they were going to be immature like that it was their loss…

She saw the older guy most times she was at the gym. He always came over and said hi, but that was it, never anything more. She was a bit surprised by that, thinking that he’d keep trying, but he hadn’t, never mentioned their previous conversation. She started to look at him, wondered whether maybe she should take him up on his offer. At least chat, and maybe…? She started to think it might be fun to Domme someone older than her. I mean sure, he wasn’t really her type, but then as he’d said, you never know whether you’ll like something unless you try it…

She’d thought he was pretty old when she’d first seen him, but looking at him now, maybe he wasn’t. Sure, his hair was graying, but he actually looked to be in decent shape, she reckoned he was probably late forties.

But she wasn’t sure, she still had a thing for those athletic guys. She knew it was about more than looks. Still, she couldn’t help but feel curious about this guy.

Then one day, she’d been on her way out of the gym, and she’d seen him. Hadn’t noticed him in the gym, but it looked as though he was leaving too. He had seen her crossing the parking lot and smiled at her.

“Hello” she said, smiling back. He nodded at her.

“Hello Lauren. How are things?” She’d shrugged. “The guys still giving you the cold shoulder I see.” She had blushed, felt a stab of irritation. “I wouldn’t let it worry you, they’re not on your wavelength.” And he’d smiled and winked at her. She’d been a bit taken aback, but it did make her feel better about herself.

“Thanks” she said. And then, catching herself totally by surprise. “What are you doing now?” He’d looked at her, and she’d blushed at how forward she’d just been, and not even sure if she had wanted to be.

“I’m not doing anything special” he said with a slight smile. “Did you have something in mind?” She swallowed.

“Well… Um…” she was losing her nerve. “I don’t know, was wondering if you’d like a chat or something.” she said. He’d smiled, and nodded.

“Sure, want to go and get a coffee?” Well, she had suggested it, so she nodded.

“Sure.”

They had driven over to a local coffee shop. Not one of the chains. They’d gone in his car, gone inside, ordered coffees and then gone to sit outside. They’d sat for a while in silence, she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, but he seemed totally relaxed, sitting back and enjoying the sunshine. Come on, she thought to herself, you’re dominant and he’s obviously willing, stop being so shy.

“So…” he looks at her as she speaks and she pauses. “Well, I was going to ask, have you done this kind of thing for long?” She could feel her face flushing hot, and picked up her coffee and drank some to try and cover it up.

“Kink?” he said. She looked at him and nodded. “Yes,” he said, “quite a while.”

“Can I ask how old you are…” she flushes again, embarrassed. “I mean if you don’t mind me asking.” He had laughed.

“No, I don’t mind. I’m 54.” He was looking at her. “Is that a problem?” Embarrassed, she’d shaken her head.

“No, I guess not. Old enough to be my dad…” her voice tailed off, not what she had meant to say, and in any case, he didn’t look, or behave anything like her parents. She heard him laugh. “Sorry.”

“It’s Ok Lauren. I’m not offended.” He had paused. “Age is just a number anyway, isn’t it?” She looked at him, shrugged and nodded.

“Yeah, I guess.” She made an effort to smile at him. She took a deep breath. “Look, I don’t know if it will work, but…” He was looking at her. She swallowed. “Well, I was going to say, we could try something.” She looked at him, he was staring at her. “If you want I mean…” He’d sat and looked at her for a long while. She was feeling very flustered, had she misunderstood him? Had he just been offering to talk, give her advice? Finally she see’s him shrug and smile.

“Sure” he said. “Why not.” She had looked at him and smiled shyly. Fuck, was she really going to domme this guy? “When did you want to try something?”

“Oh.. I.. er… I don’t know. When would be a good time?” He smiled at her.

“How about right now Lauren?” Her eyes opened wider. Not at all what she had been expecting. She gulps. He’s looking at her. She can feel her heart pounding in her chest.

“Um… Ok” she pauses. “I guess…”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 07-11-2022, 11:02 AM   #17
Whispering Dom

Part 14

You had followed Zach up the stairs, with Nate following you. You had kept tugging the hem of your dress down, sure that Nate could see your butt, then realized he was going to see it completely exposed anyway, so had given up. It was all you could do not to cry. You’d come to a door, Zach had opened it and stood aside for you to enter. Your heart pounding, you walked in. You heard the door close, and turned to look at the two guys. Again Zach had smiled at you.

“Just relax” he said, “it’s just a bit of fun. It’s been this fraternity’s ritual for ages.” He winked at you. “You’re not the first person to do this. All the girls downstairs have done it…” You tried to smile back, but failed. “So, Clare told you what we do?” He looks at you. “What you will be expected to do?” You swallow hard, but nod. He smiles at you. “Good. You want to take the dress off? We’ll hang it up for you.”

Your hands are shaking, and you lose your nerve. You can’t do it, get naked just like that in front of these two guys. Then you remember Clare saying that you’re the one with the power. You look at the two guys, trying to will yourself to believe that. It’s your body, you’re showing it because you’re not ashamed of it, proud of it, and it’s these two losers who are so desperate to see you… Almost, you can feel your heart beating hard in your chest, your hands still shaking. Again you wonder whether this was why Clare had made you come out dressed like this, practically naked already. Oh fuck it! You reach up, and pull the dress down, exposing your breasts, then not giving yourself time to lose the little courage you’ve found, you pull it down, tugging it off your waist and letting it fall to the floor.

You bend down, pick it up and hold it out to Zach covering your breasts with your other arm, trying not to look as scared as you feel. Zach takes it, and you quickly put your other hand between your legs trying to hide your nudity. He turns away from you and you watch as he puts it on a hanger and hangs it over a hook on the back of the door. He turns back to look at you.

“Clare was right” he says. “I’m glad she introduced you to us.” Your chest is still pounding. Fuck the compliments… But with a sudden burst of surprise, you realize also that standing naked like this is actually turning you on despite the fear and embarrassment. You’re still trembling, but it’s not all fear now…

“So, what should I do?” you ask, defiantly. “Clare said you’d have me do jumping jacks.” Zach looks at you.

“You work out?” he asks, ignoring your question. You shake your head. He starts to walk around you, nothing you can do to cover your butt and you feel your face flush hot with embarrassment while the tingling between your legs has become a dull throb. “Hmm, certainly looks like you do. And that’s meant as a compliment.” He’s back round in front of you and he smiles at you. “Ok, do five jumping jacks then.”

You take in a deep breath, five jumping jacks won’t be so bad. You lower your arms, exposing yourself and feel another jolt of arousal, take another deep breath and jump up, lifting your arms and spreading your legs. You land a bit inelegantly. You do another, land better this time. The feeling as you jump, your legs spreading, exposing your pussy, feeling your butt cheeks part… You’re breathing hard, and not just from the exercise. You do three more, then stand trying to cover your nudity again with your arms and hands, flushed and breathless looking at Zach.

“Ok?” you ask. “Is that it? Can I have my dress back now?” Zach laughs and shakes his head.

“Not quite…” he says, smiling at you. “That was good, but we have a couple of other things for you to do first.” Your eyes open wide.

“What? Clare told me I’d just have to do some jumping jacks…”

“Not everybody does exactly the same.” It’s Nate. You turn your head to look at him. “We mix it up a bit depending on the person. Don’t worry though, you’re doing great.” You purse your lips, angry at what feels like a betrayal. But what can you do, you’ve started now, they are already seeing you naked, you might just as well get on and do what they ask, get it over with. And anyway, although you hate to admit it, you cannot deny that being naked in front of them is really turning you on. You sigh loudly.

“Ok. What else then?”

“Squats.” It’s Nate again. You blink, look at him. Fuck, how humiliating. But you start to do it, putting your arms out in front of you, preparing to squat down. “Hold it.” Nate again. He walks up to you and with his foot nudges your ankle. You look at him, realize he’s telling you to spread your legs. You swallow hard and push your foot out a tiny bit. He nudges your ankle again. Reluctantly you spread your legs wider choking back a whimper. “Hands on your head.” He says quietly. Slowly you bring your arms in, look pitifully at him, but raise your hands and put them behind your head, linking your fingers. It feels so incredibly humiliating, so exposed, almost like you are a prisoner or a slave. “Good.” He says. “Now squat down and hold it.”

Slowly you lower yourself down, feel your pussy and ass cheeks spreading, feeling your asshole being exposed. Again you choke back a little sob, but at the same time with huge, conflicted frustration you realize that this is turning you on even more than the jumping jacks.

You blush, hold the position, feeling your legs burning, and your pussy gently throbbing. “Ok… Up and repeat.” You stand back up, flushed and breathing hard, then squat down a second time. Again you hold it, cannot believe how much this exposed position, naked in front of these two clothed guys is turning you on. You look up at Nate who is clearly gazing at your naked exposed body, then realize that Zach isn’t there but is obviously behind you, seeing everything. And with a feeling of dismay you realize the throbbing between your legs is no longer just a gentle background sensation but has surged to the surface, drowning out almost everything else.

“OK, back up and one more.” You stand back up, look miserably at Nate, but squat again, blink away a tear and then see Zach appear in front of you as Nate walks around behind you. Your legs are aching from holding the squat, but despite the pain and humiliation you know that all you want is to cum. You want to drop your hands from your head and go straight between your legs, right now, here, squatting naked in front of your two tormentors, you don’t care anymore, you have no dignity left anyway. You want it, need it desperately. You unlink your fingers, fuck it you need to cum, you’re going to do it, masturbate right here in front of them, it’s not going to take long, seconds, you are almost there anyway.

“That was great” says Zach wrenching you back to the present. He walks over and stands in front of you, obviously examining your naked body as you slowly lift yourself back up, you hope he cannot see how hard you are trembling from exposure, arousal and how close you came to masturbating. “You sure you don’t work out?” You shake your head, not trusting yourself to speak. You want to put your arms up to cover your breasts, but you don’t and you don’t dare put a hand between your legs. You sense Nate walking round behind you, imagine him gazing at your naked butt. You want to cry, but more than that you’re mad at how turned on you are feeling, mad at how close you just came to giving in to that arousal and masturbating in front of these two guys.

“Well, you’re in great shape for someone who doesn’t work out.” It’s Nate, and you turn to face him, see his eyes taking in your body. You take a deep breath. “Are you enjoying yourself?” he says with a grin. You look at him angrily, but he just shrugs and grins. ”Certainly looks like you are” he says and you feel your face flush. “And you’re doing great, really.” Suddenly you feel a hand squeezing your butt. You jump and whirl round, glaring at Zach who is grinning at you. You want to scream at him, but you bite your tongue.

“You have a great butt.” he says with a wink. “Just like Clare told me you did…” You try to push your anger down. “Ok, how about one more thing…” he says. You look at him angrily. “Push ups. Five.” You groan inwardly. If you’d wanted to do a workout you’d join a gym, but you hate he idea of working out, and gyms…

“And this is the last thing?” you demand angrily. Zach nods his head. You glare at him again, then drop down and kneel on the floor. You’re already breathing hard and your face feels flushed both from your naked exposure and the previous exercises. You put your hands out and lean forward, holding yourself up then stretch your legs out and with a grunt lower your face towards the floor. You hold it, then will yourself to push yourself back up. It’s a massive struggle but you do it, but the exertion forces you to your knees again. You want to cry, kneeling on all fours on the floor, naked and exposed…

You look up and realize the boys have moved around behind you. You groan inwardly, knowing they are getting a view of your naked butt. Then, to your dismay, you feel hands on your skin, around your ankles, and your legs are pulled apart.

“HEY!” you cry out. “What are you doing?”

“Just relax” it’s Nate. “Pushing your feet out a bit will make it easier.” he says. You have no idea if that’s true, you know nothing about physical exercise. But what you do know, is that now the two guys are going to get a totally unobstructed view between your legs. You choke back a sob. But what are you going to do? What’s the point of arguing at this point of the proceedings you think miserably, so you push yourself up with your arms, then lower yourself back down.

You’re mad at them, and at Clare, but at the same time you’re still throbbing. You just hope that what they can see between your legs isn’t glistening with your arousal. The shame and embarrassment of this initiation is made all the worse for you because of your almost painful arousal. Despite everything, all you really want is to cum. With an effort you push yourself back up. That’s three you think, just two more to go. Another one, the throbbing between your legs just seeming to increase despite the effort you are having to make and the humiliation you feel.

With a huge effort you push yourself back up, you hold it, perversely wanting to show them you can do what they have told you to do well, and then with a cry you collapse back down on the floor, pulling your legs closed as you do so. You finish and kneel up, panting with both exertion and arousal. You’re about to get up, demand your dress, get dressed and get out of there, but suddenly Zach is standing in front of you. You look up at him, your face flushed and angry.

“You know, I think you’re one of the best we’ve had in a long while. Only Clare was better.” he says. You’re so angry, and angry at Clare too for getting you into this.

“Well, what did she do that was so much better?” you ask breathlessly.

“Why, did you want to better her? Be the number one girl around here?” You can hear him goading you, playing with you. But you do, you know you’re going to bite. Fuck it, Clare should have told you about this, you’d never have come, now you want to get one over on her. You nod your head.

“Yes. I want to be the best” you say He’s looking down at you.

“You’re sure? Clare was quite exceptional…”

“Yes! I’m fucking sure. Go on, tell me what I have to do to be number one!” You glare at him. He smiles.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 07-15-2022, 10:48 AM   #18
Whispering Dom

Part 15

They had sat in silence for a while after that, and she’d drank her coffee. Finally he’d spoken.

“If you don’t want to, that’s fine.” He’s looking at her. “It was just a suggestion.” He’d smiled. She shook her head.

“No… No, I’d like to” She looked across at him, trying to get a feeling of what it will be like to dominate this guy.

“Well, in that case, let’s go” he looks at her, and stands up. She gets to her feet and follows him to his car. He starts the car and pulls away. She clears her throat.

“Shall I tell you where to go?” He looks over at her, then back at the road.

“I think we’ll go to my place Lauren.” She swallows. “If that’s Ok with you, that is.” Her mind is whirling, she’s used to domming at her place, has her few toys and stuff, maybe the hot tub to get things going, although she admits she won’t need that with him. He’s obviously already willing.

“Oh, Ok… Sure…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll drop you back at the gym after.” She looks at him, sees he’s watching the road, but smiling. She sits in silence. It feels weird not to feel in control. Still, he’s a willing subject, she guesses it’ll be alright. And if he’s been into the lifestyle that long, well he probably has toys of his own that she can use. Mind you, she really would have liked her strap on, and she can’t see him having one of those…

The drive isn’t too long, and he pulls into a driveway, and then she’s looking at a large house. She’s impressed. It’s huge compared to her place, They get out and she follows him to the door. He opens it, steps aside to let her in. It’s nice inside, cool and shady. She looks around, wonders where the bedroom is. He follows her in and closes the door behind him.

“We could start straight away if you want Lauren” She turns to look at him. “But I’d suggest maybe just taking it a little slow.” He’s looking at her. “What would you like to do?” She’s relieved. Now she’s here she’s nervous, it’s not her home territory. She nods at him.

“Yes” she says. “Slow will be great, good idea.” She tries to sound commanding. He smiles at her. She’s trying desperately to get herself into a dominant mindset, but she’s struggling.

“Want a drink?” he asks. It’s not even lunch time, but fuck it, she’ll take a drink yes. She nods at him.

“Yes, why not.” She’d followed him into another room, and he’d gone to a small bar.

“How about a bloody mary?” he says, looking at her over his shoulder. She nods, looks around the room. She hears him mixing the drinks. She’s trying to imagine how she’ll start with him. She goes to look out of the window, sees a stone patio outside, with a hot tub. Suddenly he’s beside her, holding out a drink. She takes it and tries to smile at him. He looks out the window with her.

“Want to jump in the hot tub?” he says. “Might be nice and relaxing.” And actually, yes she would. That’s how she normally starts things off, maybe that’ll get her into the right frame of mind. She looks at him and nods.

“Yes. That would be good actually.” He smiles at her, goes to a sliding door and opens it, ushers her outside. She walks out and over to the tub.

“Why don’t you jump in, and I’ll be out in just a minute” he says. Not really what she had planned, but fuck it, she’s here, it’s a done deal, she might just as well. He goes inside, and she puts her drink on the edge of the hot tub, pulls off her trainers and socks, then her shirt and leggings. She thinks she might keep her sports bra and panties on, then thinks again. Hardly very confident or dominant, and besides, she’d like him to see her naked. Pretty sure she’ll turn him on a lot, and she’ll use that to tease him, to torment him. She pulls off her bra, then her panties and climbs into the tub.

She sips her drink. It feels nice relaxing in the water. She starts to get in the mood, and being naked is helping that. She hears a sound, looks up to see the sliding door open, and he walks out. She looks in surprise, he’s got changed, but he’s not naked. He’s wearing jeans and a t shirt. He walks over to the hot tub and sits on the side, looking down at her. He’s obviously looking at her naked body, again she tries to smile at him…

“Well, are you going to take those clothes off and join me?” she says, trying to sound seductive and commanding at the same time. He shakes his head, smiling at her. She frowns. “What, do I have to order you…” she thinks about calling him boy, but stops herself, that would just sound stupid. Daddy? Hmmm… No. She’s a bit confused. He’s invited her here so she can use him hasn’t he? Now she’s the one sitting naked, exposed.

“That’s not why you came here Lauren” he says softly. She looks at him, totally lost. Of course it is, she thinks, why else would she be here, sitting naked in his hot tub.

“W-what do you mean?” she says quietly. “Yes it is…” She’s looking up at him. She’s starting to feel vulnerable, perhaps a little scared, but then she’s sure he’s not going to hurt her. Is he? “But in the gym… You said…” she breaks off.

“What did I say Lauren?” She starts to wrack her brain, but it was ages ago. Surely he’d said he’d like to play with her, to submit to her. She remembers telling him he wasn’t her type… And she remembers he’d said something like ‘you never know until you’ve tried it, do you.’ He’d meant tried domming an older guy. Hadn’t he? She looks at him, he’s smiling slightly, and she suddenly feels very exposed and vulnerable.

“Well, why did you ask me here then? If you don’t want to…” her voice tails off. He smiles at her.

“I’m going to help open your eyes Lauren.” She looks up at him.

“I… I don’t get it? What do you mean?”

“Stand up” he says. She looks at him, shakes her head. His eyes are staring right into her. “Stand up Lauren. Now.” She swallows.
Old 07-15-2022, 01:46 PM   #19
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

That was a twist worthy of M. Night Shyamalan. Keep the updates coming please. I, for one, am definitely hooked on.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kmacroxs for this post:
Old 07-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #20
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
That was a twist worthy of M. Night Shyamalan. Keep the updates coming please. I, for one, am definitely hooked on.
Glad you are enjoying the story and thanks for saying so. It's always nice to know that people are enjoying it.

Here's the next part...
Old 07-18-2022, 10:15 AM   #21
Whispering Dom

Part 16

Zach is looking down at you, a smile on his face and you think you can see his eyes laughing… At you? He shrugs.

“Ok…” And with that he undoes his jeans, and you gasp as his erect cock springs up. You feel your face flush hot.

“W-What…” you stammer. “What am I supposed to do…” your voice no longer angry, but quiet. They’d set you up, and you know what you’re supposed to do. You can say no, but you’d never live it down. You’d always be number two to Clare, you’d be the girl who chickened out. And after everything you’ve already had to do, the humiliation of your naked initiation… Zach shrugs again.

“Well, Clare kinda knew without having to be told…” You sigh. Fucking guys. Fucking footballers. Fucking Clare…

You lean forward, and reluctantly take him in your hands, slowly stroking him. He grunts with pleasure. But you know that’s not what’s expected. Slowly you lean your face forward and put your lips around him. He moans quietly. At least you know how to do this. You start to suck him, your head moving in and out, maddeningly the throbbing between your legs only intensifying. You start to move faster, then a thought strikes you. There’s no cup here, what are you going to do? Perhaps you should get him close then finish him with your hands… Fuck, fuck, fuck… No, you are quite sure Clare went the whole way, and even if she didn’t you’ll have to if you want to be the best.

You can feel him twitching in your mouth, and he’s thrusting himself into you. You know he’s close. And then with a cry he cums, and you feel his semen spurt into your mouth. You pull your face away, hesitate, gag, then close your eyes and swallow… You take a few deep gasping breaths of relief. Ok, not as bad as you’d imagined, made you feel a little queasy, but you’d done it, you are going to be the number one girl. You are panting hard, and throbbing with arousal. You’re not going to stay at the party, you’re going to leave and get off.

Then another pair of legs are standing in front of you, and another cock. Nate. You shake your head resignedly and lean forward, stroke him, and then take him in your mouth. Your jaw aches, but you can tell he won’t take long, can taste precum already. You suck him fast, feel him twitching and jerking, and for the second time you feel semen hitting the back of your mouth, and for the second time in your life feel it sliding down your throat.

You kneel on the floor, breathless. You feel utterly humiliated, but also very turned on, such a strange mix of emotions. Then a thought strikes you, you certainly had the power, you had made these two footballers cum. You like the idea that you can have power over guys like that. Think you might enjoy using that power from now on. You look up, see your dress held out in front of you, take it and stand up. You see the two guys looking at you. You stand defiant, allowing them to see your naked body, knowing that body has power over them. You are absolutely throbbing, almost want to ask them to take care of you, pretty sure they would… But no, you don’t want to let them make you cum, that was your power over them.

You put your dress back on, look around for your flip flops and slip them back on, then look at the two guys.

“Well? We’re done now?” you say. They nod. “And I was the best?” Zach laughs quietly.

“Absolutely… You’re welcome here any time, don’t worry.” You glare at him again, but deep down you’re happy. You had done their initiation and had been the best. Now it’s time to take care of yourself…

Clare sees you as you walk down the stairs and waves you over.

“You Ok?” she says. “How’d it go?” You stare angrily at her, but she’s smiling at you. “See, it wasn’t so bad, was it? Just a couple of naked jumping jacks, and now you’re in, yeah?” She looks you in the eye. “Hope it didn’t show how turned on you got.” She smirks at you. “Because I bet you did get turned on, didn’t you. My little exhibitionist friend. I told you it’d be no problem for you.” She winks at you and giggles.

You look at Clare for a long moment, you’re still mad at her, not only for getting you into this, but because you know she’s right. You are still so turned on, despite the humiliation you’ve suffered you’re desperate to cum. You wonder whether you should ask her if you can go back to her room, get yourself off while she watches you again. Weird how you like the idea of doing that, you’re not gay, you’re sure of that, but being naked and exposed in front of her… You shake your head, trying to clear the thoughts rushing through it.

You look around the room. You see Zach and Nate come down the stairs, watch as they walk over to a group of people, grinning. You shudder as you remember just how close you came to totally humiliating yourself by masturbating in front of them, imagine them telling everybody about the new girl and her initiation, feel embarrassment, humiliation and anger surge through you again. You look back at Clare, all thoughts of pleasuring yourself in front of her gone.

“Just a couple of naked jumping jacks huh?” Clare is looking at you, confused by your obviously angry tone of voice. Her smile fading.

“Yeah, that’s right. That’s what they do with all of us.” She shrugs. “They’ve had that as their hazing ritual for ages here from what I’ve been told.”

“And that’s all you did?” you ask, still angry, but with a feeling of panic rising. “A couple of naked jumping jacks? Nothing else?” Again she shrugs.

“Well, they had me do some of our cheerleader moves” she rolls her eyes. “They’re really exposing naked. But eh, it was no big deal, and obviously they wouldn’t ask you to do that, I mean you’re not a cheerleader…”

“So that was it? Nothing else?” You swallow hard, desperately hoping that Clare will continue and admit that yes, there was one other thing…

“No, of course not. What else would I do?” You blink, feel an icy clench in your stomach. You know she’s telling the truth, you’ve been played, oh how you’ve been played. You can feel tears welling up in your eyes. “What’s wrong?” Clare’s looking at you, her voice worried. “What did they make you do? Are you alright?” There’s real concern in her voice. You can feel tears starting to spill down your face.

“N-nothing. It’s Ok” you sniffle and wipe away the tears. “I think I’m going now…” you turn to go. Clare grabs your arm and rushes round and stands in front of you.

“Tell me” she says. “What did they do? They promised it would just be what they always do. I would never…” her voice tails off. “You’re my friend, I just wanted to help you get in here…” Again her voice tails off. You take a deep breath and look at her.

“It’s Ok Clare. I’ll be fine, it was nothing…” you shake your head. “Some jumping jacks, a couple of squats, some push ups… Nothing. It was easy.” You try to smile. “They said I did great, was welcome here any time. I guess I’m in huh?” She’s looking at you, you glance around the room, realize you don’t want to be around these people after what you’ve been made to do. “It’s Ok. I’m going to go though, Not sure this is really my scene. I’m going to go and see Michael.” Clare shakes her head.

“You sure you’re Ok?” she says quietly looking right at you. You nod. Finally Clare shakes her head. “Ok. Take care. Tell me if you need anything Ok? You know I’m your friend…” You can feel yourself starting to cry again, so you nod quickly, turn and walk away.
Old 07-21-2022, 09:39 AM   #22
Whispering Dom

Part 17

She looks at him for a very long time. His eyes never even blink. Her heart has started to beat faster, she can feel her cheeks flushing. This is not going anything like she’d planned, and she realizes that in fact, she hadn’t really had a plan. But what is he doing? She can feel little butterflies in her stomach. She’s not scared, there’s no real menace in his voice or his look, but clearly he expects her to do what he has told her. She shivers lightly, not from cold.

Slowly she puts her drink on the side of the tub, and then, looking at him the whole time, she stands up, water streaming off her naked body. She wishes now that she had kept her bra and panties on. But… He’s looking at her. His eyes seem to be burning into her. She swallows hard, and at the same moment, with a jolt of deja vu, she feels a surge of arousal, arousal at being naked and vulnerable. She can feel her heart beating harder.

“Step out of the tub” he says. As if in a dream, she does so, and stands, naked and dripping on the stone floor in front of him. She remembers all those years ago how she had first felt that surge of arousal at being naked in front of clothed men who held her fate. She’s tingling, and her nipples are hard. She feels her face flush sure he can see, wants to use her arms cover her nudity, but she doesn’t… Slowly he walks around her, she turns her head to try and follow him, can see his eyes locked on her body, her naked and exposed body. The tingling has become a low throb.

“Good girl” he says quietly, coming round to face her again. She looks at him, she can feel herself trembling, knows it’s not fear. “How are you feeling Lauren?” She swallows hard, doesn’t trust herself to speak. He looks at her, staring into her eyes, patiently waiting. She’s not going to be allowed to stay silent. Finally she nods at him, swallows again.

“I feel good…” she pauses. She’s not sure what to say. He nods his head slightly.

“You like being naked, don’t you.” It’s not a question, and she nods.

“Yes” she says. “Yes I do.” She gulps. He steps towards her, he’s standing right in front of her. She’s tense, waiting for him to touch her, but he doesn’t.

“Naked in front of me.” Again, not a question. Her mouth is dry, she tries to speak, but cannot. She just nods her head. The throbbing between her legs is getting stronger all the time. She’s so aware of her body, of her nakedness, of her breasts, her legs which are trembling, of her butt, she can still feel drops of water slipping down it. “Kneel down. Now.” It’s said quietly, but in no way is it a request, and she drops slowly to her knees. “Now spread your legs.” Again she complies, spreading her knees wide, exposing her throbbing pussy. He comes to stand in front of her, then squats down so his face is in front of her.

“You’re not a dominant Lauren” he says quietly. She looks at him, eyes wide, licks her lips. She nods at him. Yes she is. He’s shaking his head. “What you’ve seen as dominance is something else.” He pauses and shrugs. “No Lauren, you’re most definitely a submissive. I’ve met lots and lots of dominants and even more submissives, and that Lauren is what you are.” She shakes her head.

“No.. No, you’re wrong.” It comes out quieter than she had intended. He chuckles. Her mind is spinning, she has no idea how she has got herself into this situation, and moreover, she has no idea why she feels the way she does. Which is as turned on as she can remember feeling in a very long time, kneeling, exposed and naked in front of this man. She swallows hard, then her whole body shudders as she feels herself being touched. Slowly, deliberately, gently. Her eyes go wide, she looks at him. She tries to speak, but she cannot, her mouth is dry.

He starts to stroke her, gently and slowly. She could close her legs, but she doesn’t want to. She realizes with a shock that she wants to cum, to be made to cum, here, like this, on her knees, still dripping from the hot tub. Made to cum by him. She moans quietly, sees him smile, and blushes. His fingers are moving slowly between her lips, she shudders again as she feels him push back, between her spread butt cheeks, rubbing softly over her asshole.

“Good girl” she hears him whisper quietly. “You’re going to make a very satisfactory submissive.” She looks at him, panting, unable to speak, his hand bringing her ever closer to orgasm, to an orgasm she realizes she wants very badly.
Old 07-25-2022, 11:43 AM   #23
Whispering Dom

Part 18

You knocked on Michael’s door. You had walked all the way, crying to begin with, feeling so used and humiliated. You promised yourself you were going to get even, although you didn’t know how. But you would. And angry also that you’d felt so turned on naked and exposed in front of the two guys, so turned on you had nearly masturbated in front of them. And Clare would have known you would be turned on, wouldn’t she. You shook your head angrily, that whole initiation should have left you feeling sick and disgusted, not turned on like crazy. You’d never let yourself feel that way again, you were going to only be powerful, and since your body had clearly had power over those two guys you were going to use that from now on, look after your body, use it to get the power you so desperately wanted over guys like that. You were never going to give in to the feeling of being turned on by being vulnerable.

Michael opened the door, standing in his boxer shorts looking groggy. He’d been asleep. What was the time?

“Are you Ok?” he asked, looking at you. “Is something wrong?” You shook your head.

“No it’s fine. I just wanted to see you… Is that Ok?” He nodded.

“Of course, come in” he looked at you. “That’s a nice dress, didn’t know you had anything like that.” you shook your head.

“It’s Clare’s” you say. “I borrowed it to go to a party.” He raises his eyebrows.

“Well you look great in it, I bet you were the best looking girl there” he says with a grin. “You look gorgeous.” The way he says it, the obvious caring and desire in his voice, in his eyes. You almost feel like you might throw up thinking about what you have just gone through. You feel a lump in your throat, feel tears filling your eyes, your lips tremble. You look at him, see him smiling at you. Despite everything, your arousal surges back to the surface, the throbbing inside you from your earlier exposure, and you know you want release, need it here with him.

You burst into tears, sobbing, and Michael moves quickly to you, takes you in his arms. “Hey. What’s wrong? Come on, don’t cry. What is it?” You look up at him through tear filled eyes.

“Make me cum Michael… Please…” His eyes open wide, he stares at you.

“Well, sure…” he stutters. “Of course, you know I will. But why? What’s wrong?” You shake your head.

“Nothing. Really. It was a shitty party, and I missed you. That’s why.” You look up at him. “Please Michael. Now…” You’re trembling with your need for release, you’d wanted it standing naked in front of Zach and Nate, but what you really want is for Michael to give it to you right now.

He leads you to the bed, then lifts the dress off. If he’s shocked at your lack of underwear he says nothing. He lets his hands wander over you, caressing you, softly, gently. He’s looking at you the whole time, smiling. You try to return the smile, know you want him, want his hands on you, want to cum with him, to wash away the feelings of humiliation and shame you’re feeling. You watch as he slips his boxers off, being naked with you, then he pushes you gently down on the bed, and drops his head between your spreading legs.

You arch your back and cry out as you feel his lips and tongue on you. Oh how you want release now. You put your hands on his head, stroking his hair as his tongue caresses you, bringing you to the edge of a ferocious climax. You feel him probing you, again you arch your back, so close now. His tongue slips back out and works again between your lips, lapping at you fast. You are panting for breath, crying out, and you cum, your whole body bucking and shaking with the exertion of your climax. It washes over you in waves, and Michael stays there, still pleasuring you, and you cum again, then slump limp and breathless on the bed.

You lay there sated staring at the ceiling, then finally you lift yourself up onto your elbows. You see Michael still kneeling between your legs, patiently looking up at you. You smile, for what seems like the first time in ages.

“Thank you” you say quietly.

“You’re welcome” he says. “Seems like you really did miss me.” You smile and nod. “Well, I’m glad. I missed you too, and I’m happy I could give you what you needed.” You giggle and hold out your hand.

“And now it’s my guy’s turn” you say, seeing him so obviously aroused as he gets up.

“You sure?” he asks. “You don’t have to if you don’t feel like it…” You shake your head.

“Never more sure. You have no idea how much I want you right now.” You help him lay on the bed, then climb over him. You kiss him hard on the lips, then slowly move down his chest, his belly. You kiss him, lick him with your tongue, kiss his balls, play with them with your lips, then finally move back up and take him in your mouth. You move your lips up and down him slowly, savoring him. You can hear him moaning quietly as you speed up, swirling your tongue around him.

“Oh god…” he gasps. You lift your head up, looking at him. “A cup… I need to get a cup…” You smile at him, and plunge down on him again. You can hear him moaning louder, think he’s trying to stop himself cumming, worried for you. Your heart melts. You go faster, put your hand to his balls, squeezing and stroking them, feel him bucking. He cums, and for the third time that night you feel your mouth fill with semen, and for the third time in your life feel it slip down your throat.

And for the first time in your life, you like it.

Slowly you lift yourself off him, look at him. He’s breathing hard, his eyes gazing at you.

“Are you Ok?” he asks. You nod, smiling. He shakes his head. “Thank you.” He smiles at you. “ That was incredible Lauren.”
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 07-28-2022, 11:07 AM   #24
Whispering Dom

Part 19

She’s trembling as she watches him, her arousal almost painful as she passively lets him use her as he wishes. Her knees hurt from kneeling on the stone floor, she still feels little drips of water slipping down her naked skin, her breathing fast and labored. She watches his face. His eyes drill into hers, but he’s smiling.

His hands play on her skin, fluttering between her legs, caressing her, making her jerk. He rubs her fast for a moment, and she cries out quietly. Unbidden she spreads her legs wider, so aroused now. She feels his hand slip out from between her legs and she moans quietly in frustration. She feels it gently slip across her skin, feels him caressing her butt cheeks. She’s breathing fast, and she moans quietly as she feels his fingers push between her cheeks, gently rubbing her asshole.

“You like giving yourself to me, don’t you Lauren.” Again it’s not a question, and she just nods her head. She feels his finger push inside her. No one’s ever done that to her before, but it feels so good, so submissive to have such a private part of her body used, played with. She’s bent forward, spreading her legs and butt cheeks even wider, giving herself willingly to him. He slides his finger in and out of her ass, she moans loudly, turns to look at him, her face flushed.

She closes her eyes for a moment, then snaps them open and yelps as she feels him slap her bottom. She’s panting for breath, looking at him, seeing him grinning. She shakes her head, and he spanks her again… And again. She’s thrusting her hips as he spanks her, her arousal growing despite the fact nothing is touching her. She has an urge to put her own hand between her legs, but she’s sure that’s not allowed. Instead she spreads her legs wider, moaning with pleasure.

She feels his hand cup her breast, his thumb stroking her nipple, already painfully erect, and she moans again. She’s moving her body, trying to get more from his hands, grinding into the air. He pinches her nipple and she cries out.

Suddenly his hands have left her body. She cries out again in frustration, she has an urge to beg him, beg him not to leave her like this. She looks up at him, he’s stood up, and he’s beckoning her to stand also. She gets shakily to her feet, her heart pounding in her chest. He steps to her, she feels his hand once again slip between her legs and she closes her eyes and moans.

Then his hand is gone again. She snaps her eyes open, panting, sees him standing directly in front of her. His hands go to her shoulders, and he starts to push her slowly backwards. She stumbles slightly, then lets herself be pushed back against the hot tub.

“Sit.” he whispers, and she sits down on the edge of the tub. She feels his hands pushing her legs apart, and then watches as he drops between her legs. She spasms as she feels his lips against hers, feels his tongue push between them. She cries out as he runs it around her. She can feel her orgasm building, not sure whether she’s supposed to cum or not, whether she’s allowed to. She’s breathing hard, her body trembling and jerking, her hands and feet clenching. She’s going to cum.

Then his lips are gone, and she whimpers in frustration. He’s grinning at her. He stands up, holds out his hands and she takes them, standing up again on shaky legs. He leads her a few steps forward.

“Kneel.” She drops down again onto her knees, willingly, surrendering to his will and his whims. She spreads her legs, exposing herself to him, and waits. He drops down facing her, and his hand slips again between her legs. He teases her, rubbing just beside her lips, she’s squirming, desperately wants him to touch her. He knows, and delays, she’s mewling quietly with pent up arousal and frustration, hears him laugh quietly.

“Please…” she says, looking at him. Begging. He runs his fingers over her lips and she almost collapses. “Oh yes… Please. Make me cum…” She’s panting with arousal. She looks into his face, pleading as he moves his fingers back to the sides. She groans, shakes her head in frustration. She’s thrusting her hips now, trying to use his fingers to finish herself. He keeps them just away from her lips. She looks at him, desperation in her eyes. He laughs.

Suddenly his fingers are between her lips. She cries out, almost cums as he starts to rub her fast. She’s shaking, out of control, her muscles clench as she feels her orgasm building fast.

“I’m going to cum…” she gasps and breaths out. Sees his smile grow. “May I?” she asks. He is still smiling but says nothing. She spasms, wants to cum now, knows he can make her, but unsure whether she should. “P-please… May I?” she’s gasping. She looks at him helplessly. “P-please… Sir.” And she spasms, her whole body shakes as her climax takes her. He keeps stroking, making her wince, she’s so sensitive, but still her body shudders. She falls forward, now kneeling on her hands and knees, panting hard. She looks up at him, his hand now gone from between her legs. Will he be angry, did she fail? But he’s still smiling at her. Finally he speaks.

“Let’s go inside Lauren.” he says quietly. “That was just a prelude, a warm up to our play.” She looks at him, still trying to catch her breath. “Are you ready to have your eyes opened?” She swallows hard, but nods slowly, and then climbs unsteadily to her feet, and follows him as he leads her, naked, into the house.

The End
Old 07-30-2022, 03:37 AM   #25
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Another great piece of work, pity it had to end but maybe a few more chapters, we can all hope you write more, a shame to waste your talent!

m55.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 08-03-2022, 11:26 AM   #26
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Another great piece of work, pity it had to end but maybe a few more chapters, we can all hope you write more, a shame to waste your talent!

m55.
As always, glad you enjoyed it. No more for this one I'm afraid, but I do have some ideas for another story (different story, different characters), so there may be some more stuff coming...

Advertisements
Kink Talk