Old 09-26-2018, 11:47 AM   #1
mrnice_

Default One stupid mistake...

Hey guys, this is my first story on getdare so don't hate if it is rubbish. I doubt I will post regularly or on any set days but I will try my best to make it through the whole thing. A bonus gift is that anybody who adds me on tumblr in the next 24 hours and messages me the title of this story gets to give me a dare. My tumblr is: mrnice90nice

One stupid mistake...

“You did wha-“Bellowed my best mate when I told him what I stupidly let happen over the weekend.
“I sent a dick pic to Jess” I mumbled back,
“Why would you do such a stupid thing?”
“I was drunk ok; it was at my bro’s party!”
“Why, how, what has she said?”
“She called me sick and then blocked me on snapchat”
“You’re such an idiot mate, don’t start sending me pictures of your cock next time you’ve had a drink!”

Let me take you back to what happened. A few days ago my mum and dad left my brother in charge for the week. They both had work problems that required them to go to London for a while. This was the perfect opportunity for my brother to have his party. He must have invited around 50 people. I stayed in my room for most of it, but at around half eleven I started to feel a bit hungry. My only issue was I would have to go through the middle of my brother’s party to get to the kitchen. I waited a few minutes, but food lingered in my mind until I eventually left to get a packet of Doritos. I started to regret my decision straight away, as my brother immediately offered me some beer. It wasn’t the first time I had drank alcohol, even though I was only 15. I took the cup and continued on my quest for a packet of Doritos. I got to the kitchen without too much struggle. There were only two people making out in the kitchen so it wasn’t too bad. Once I had grabbed my crisps I hurried to leave to the safety of my room, but I was stopped halfway by two drunken girls.

“Hey cutie, where you heading off to?” the taller girl asked.
“Yeah, you can’t leave just yet; we haven’t even got to know you!”
“I was ju-“I said pushing my way through to the stairs.
“Oh no, you’re coming with us for a few minutes”

They both grabbed an arm and directed me to the sofa they were sat on. One of them put their arm around me and the other placed hers on my thigh. I knew I couldn’t escape, so I just took a large gulp of my beer, wishing for just a short conversation.

“I’m Kate, and that’s Zoe” said the taller of the two
“Hi, I’m Ryan” I said politely
We got to know each other, and just as I thought the conversation was going to come to its final stop, Zoe asked, “so, Ryan. You got a girlfriend?”
“Umm not at the moment” I replied truthfully
“What, with your good looks! You must have someone you like at least?” questioned Kate
“There is one girl, Jess. I’ve known her for ages but I don’t think I’ll ever ask her out, I’m too scared.” I told them, hoping they wouldn’t remember by tomorrow
“Aww, you should. The way my boyfriend did it, was he sent me a picture of his penis on snapchat. You should give it a go!” Insisted Kate
“Don’t you think that’s a bit too much too soon?”
“Not at all” assured Zoe
“I don’t know”

Without asking, one of the girls started to unbuckle my belt, whilst the other slid my t-shirt over my head. There I was, sat naked in the middle of my brother’s party. Everyone was too pissed to care, including me. My dick loved all the attention though; it was as stiff as a board. I grabbed my phone and loaded snapchat. I took the picture and sent it. There was no way back. After several seconds she had opened my snap. I read her reply. It wasn’t good. I went off our chat and realised she had disappeared from my contacts. She had blocked me. I was shocked. I never thought about how it could off ruined our whole friendship.
“I’m so sorry” said Kate
“It’s ok; you were only trying to help.”
“Do you want to feel my breasts?” asked Zoe
“No, it’s ok”

I picked up my jeans, boxers and t-shirt and headed upstairs. When I reached my room I threw down my clothes and got into bed without putting anything on. I was laid there, naked. I stayed up for hours and hours until my door swung open and a couple from downstairs started to make out against my wardrobe. I couldn’t even be bothered to let them know I was there. After a few minutes I heard a slight moan. They were 100% fucking less than a metre away from me. I placed my pillow on top of my head so I could no longer hear them. And finally fell asleep.

Likes- semi/hidden public, denial, piss play, light pain

Limits- public, shit play, pain, family or friends, risky

Add me in tumblr for great content! mrnice90nice
mrnice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mrnice_ for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk