Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-13-2018, 06:47 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default A Silly silly Saga...

It was a sunny day in the town of Messington-on-Pie, there was barely a cloud in the sky, the air was warm with the slightest of breezes, Autumn was proving to be nice...so far this year...

The sun crept through the clown themed curtains and shone over Silly's sleeping face...her eyes sprang open with the sensation of warmth...and the excitement that today was the day!

She threw off the bed sheets, sprang up and literally jumped out of her bed to use the bathroom, showering, brushing her teeth...all the normal things you would expect of the morning routine...except of course the home made whipped cream Pie she slammed into her curvaceous behind before jumping into the shower (a dare she'd been given online the night before)...

Once clean and energised she threw on her outfit for the day, some sparkling blue leggings, an open necked frilly white shirt and a pink sequin wastecoat, complemented by some dazzling red heels, her dark hair straight...but left a little wild

She ran downstairs...made some Porridge for breakfast...resisting the urge to fill her leggings with the thick substance, once full she ran back upstairs to apply her makeup, a nice thick foundation, with some extra rouge on the cheeks and some bright red lipstick with blue eye liner...she found it hard to apply as she was shaking a little with excitement for the day ahead...

For you see, some weeks ago she had submitted an application for a new gameshow...and had quickly been given an interview with the producers...she had shone in front of them...even bringing in some home made gunge balloons and pies to show her willingness...for this was to be quite a messy gameshow...her enthusiasm wowed them...and it didn't take long for them to invite her to the first shooting of the show!

Once she was ready, she threw on a lime green jacket, similar to a trench coat style...but this one went down to her upper thighs. She jumped in her car and drove out of town to the studio...

On the outside this looked rather dull, grey concrete floors, a red-bricked set of buildings with corrugated iron roofs, the lots security guard a rather tall but heavy set chap gave her the wave in once she showed her pass, she parked up in a marked lot and looked around for Studio B, she walked for a few minutes before it stood out and she approached the side door she had been instructed too, the stage hand waiting there held open the pale blue door and waved her inside...she couldn't help but jump through it, the excitement inside her becoming overwhelming...almost like she's eaten a whole bag of sugar!

Inside was a bit of a maze of corridors...these too were rather grey, almost clinical in appearance...a smell of cleaning disinfectant in the air...it could almost have been a hospital instead of a studio...navigating her way round she came to the dressing room door, this had a nice gold star emblazoned upon the Red painted wood...she gave it a set of three rather quick knocks...

The door opened and she was greeted by Mary the Wardrobe girl...

"Silly...wow you are keen, we're just getting set up! But please come through and take a seat while we find your outfit"

Silly entered the room...now this was getting more like expectation, the studio was going all out here, the walls were painted blue with a series of what looked like large paint splodges, there were rows of mirrors with white leather padded stools in front of them, a series of lights in the shape of mini stars around the edges...
There were clothes racks, the outfits all covered in plastic sheets...she plonked herself down hard onto a soft black leather sofa...dangling her legs a bit in the air as she waited...rather impatiently...

About 20 minutes went by without any word...she was getting bored...and then there was another knock at the door, Mary opened this up to greet another girl, they exchanged pleasantries and the girl went over to join Silly on the sofa...

Silly looked up to her...and her eyes and mouth widened a little in surprise...she knew this girl...and this may be a difficult situation...

The girl before her was quite tall and thin, long blonde hair, a small but tight bottom with a mid-sized, most likely a C cup, she stared at Silly through cold blue eyes which had narrowed at the sight of her...

"Of all the people who would sign up to this show...why did it have to be you?!" The girl almost snarled this at Silly, who was a little taken aback...

"Hi Jessica...you certainly got taller!" Silly responded in a voice feigning kindness...
Jessica remained silent and stared, after a few moments...

"You know you put me through hell right? I still have nightmares about getting that massive wad of gum out of my hair...I had to cut it so short I looked like a boy for a few weeks" Jessica was almost growling through gritted teeth as she talked...

Silly looked down...not sure quite what to say...but plucked up some courage..."I'm sorry...that was just school though...everyone had a bit of a hard time..."

"Yeah, from you mostly..." Dead silence followed for a couple of minutes..."This show will give me some well needed payback...but it won't be enough...I propose that we place a bet...and if I win you will have to be my slave for a week...If you win I'll forgive you, but never want to see you again!"

Silly pondered for a moment...thinking that this may be the only way that she would get through today's filming...
She found some determination..."You're on!"

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:03 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After a tense few moments Mary appeared

"Your costumes are almost ready girls, by the way, do either of you know Megan? We are still waiting for her to appear"

Silly and Jessica looked blankly at Mary...and then there was a knock at the door...

"Oh that must be her!" Mary raced over and opened the door, looking a little hurried in walked Megan, about 5"5 she was an average height with a long slender but toned figure, medium length straight Blonde hair and a dazzling smile.

She opened her mouth with the cutest Irish accent, "Sorry I'm late, turns out the bus goes nowhere near this studio, I had to run ha;f the way here!"

"Oh no matter Megan, we are just getting set up, please take a seat with the other girls, to confirm you are going to be partnered with Jessica in the show, Silly, you will be partnered with Rob, he's getting ready in the male dressing room right now, just give me 2 minutes and I'll be over with your outfits" She walked away to leave the girls to talk

"What's the craic girls?" Megan beamed a smile at Silly and Jessica.

"Oh you know...just catching up, excited for the show!" Silly smiled back.

"You look pretty athletic...you expect to be good at the games?" Jessica intervened...

Megan dropped the smile for a split second but it returned quickly enough, "Aye, I do ballet...can be nimble enough to get passed a few obstacles, and yourself?"

"I work out...I think we will get on today just fine" She shot a satisfied glare at Silly.

Mary walked over..."Okay girls, Silly you will be on the pink team, Megan and Jessica you will be on the blue team, we have a few outfits for the show, but your first will be this short and T-shirt set, it looks like you are all pretty well made up...and surprisingly given the nature of the show we haven't budgeted too much for make up hehe, but we will make sure you all look good for the camera, please get changed and sit at the mirrors...we will then take you to the stage for some slight coaching and then the fun begins! There will be a live studio audience today, so try not to get too nervous!" She smiled and walked away for the girls to change.

Everyone had a good talk with the production crew, they were told about facing the camera when not in the games, making sure to look happy as much as possible unless being dramatic...not much was said about the actual games themselves at this point, but it would be your typical colourful and messy experience, novelty props, lots of gunge and pies, etc...Inflatable scenery, and the teams would have a shower between rounds so they could look fresh for each game...it was going to be a long day of filming!

Silly met Rob...and was a little disappointed, he was handsome enough, had short dark spiky hair, but was around 5"7, a little stocky and maybe not too athletic...hopefully he would do well in the games and they could win! Then she could put everything with Jessica behind her!

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 09-14-2018, 01:12 PM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

A bell sounded backstage...this was the warning for the contestants that they had five minutes before they needed to get on stage, Silly and Megan were jumping around a little excited to get out there and play...anyone would think they enjoyed getting messy...

Rob was looking a little nervous, but the group couldn't tell if it was standard stage fright or confidence...or maybe he didn't want to get messy...time would tell...

Jessica looked quite stone faced and didn't give anything away...quite seriously concentrating perhaps...She went over to Megan and dragged her a bit by the shoulder...

"Come on, we need to get to the other side of the stage..."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming! Good luck Silly and Rob, this will be so much fun whoever loses!"

Jessica just gave silly a cold stare and the two of them in their relatively tight blue shorts and T-shirts went around the back of the stage out of sight...

Silly turned to Rob..."Okay, this is going to be fun alright, don't look so nervous...and at the same time, we need to win this okay!"

Rob looked up and gave a weak smile..."I'll do my best, but I've never done anything like this before...I just wanted a chance to be on TV really..."

Silly frowned a little, but decided to try and encourage rather than scold Rob..."Listen, treat it as fun, do your best and you'll look better out there, if your friends seeing you doing a poor job they won't let you live it down! Just put your all into it okay!"

A stage hand walked up to the pair..."Okay you two...you're up first, walk through the curtain there and then to the stage, remember to wave at the audience and face the camera's up there!"

Silly grabbed Rob's hand for some moral support and led him out there, brushing the curtain to one side they walked on through...

On the other side of the curtain they had a red stained wooden floor leading up to the main stage, this had a pink walled background, to the left were the audience, rows upon rows of seats could be seen...and it looked pretty full up, they were greeted with applause and cheers as they strode onwards, making sure to wave at the crowd and Silly even blew a few kisses as she skipped up to the centre...

On the opposite side Megan and Jessica made their way, though they had a blue backdrop behind them, obviously reflecting the team colours, Megan was doing cartwheels as she progressed to the middle, while Jessica just waved and walked at a standard pace...

The Centre stage was quite vast, and seemed to be able to rotate...In the middle were team podiums in the respective colours of course, with a central podium in black where the host was standing...a rather tall chap in a green and purple suit...a bit like a clown or the joker...he had a large red afro wig, large white gloves and oversized novelty red shoes, his face had a large glitter blue star drawn on...

The backdrop to the stage was a large red curtain, emblazoned with SPLAT HOUSE in multicoloured dripping letters, the stage floor was a wooden pine but covered in multi coloured splats.

"Ladies and Gentleman! Meet welcome to the muckiest, slimiest and craziest gameshow you will ever have seen! SPLAT HOUSE! Today our brave contestants will compete in our mucky games to win todays top prize...Erin...please reveal our prize for today!"

From behind the curtain at the back a glamorous assistant peaked through, her long brown hair flowing over her strong cheekbones and tanned complexion...as she started to pull the curtain back she was revealed to be in a long red dress, split at the thigh revealing some tall and gorgeous legs, the dress was tight...and her ample bust was clearly on display...was this suitable for children??

Behind the curtain was a large prize board, showing an exotic location, palm trees, swimming pools, a glorious white hotel, the works!
As she pulled the curtains back more...you could see the scoreboards either side for the teams, both of course showing zero right now...

"Well John, today our contestants are competing for a wonderful sun baked trip to Tahiti!" She giggled a little.

"Thank you Erin! Now, let's meet our contestants...First off on the blue team, we have Jennifer, she's an Aquarius...loves to swim...that may come in handy...and plays the Accordion...perhaps less handy...Next up is Megan, this lovely lass hails all the way from Ireland folks! She enjoys Ballet and sports and is really excited to be here!"
Jessica and Megan took a big bow to rapturous applause.

"Next up, our pink team! We have Rob, he plays a bit of Rugby...let's see if his tackle comes in handy folks! Then we have Silly...someone so keen for this show she brought her own pies to the audition!"
Rob and Silly bowed and again the applause from the audience was deafening!

"Now contestants...step to the side of the stage so we can get on with our first game" He waved them back and the group went to their respective corners...the host walked to the back to join Erin who was pulling some levers...

The stage then rotated about 30 degrees revealing a kind of Jungle scene...complete with vines, a great big green swamp in the middle, stepping stones over the swamp, some large tubs in the shape of hollowed out trees at the back, at each side of the stage there were respective blue and pink giant eggs...but also some kind of make shift wooden catapults...behind these were racks in a tree like design full of pies...

"It's time for Jungle run folks!"

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 09-16-2018 at 06:19 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post:
Old 09-16-2018, 07:30 AM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"So here's how the game works folks...Our team members have to split in two here...
One will carry the giant eggs you see and the other will man the catapult.
The team member carrying the eggs will have to hop from stone to stone and deposit the eggs into the trunks you see at the back of the stage, the person on the catapult has to try and put their opponent into the drink!
You see...this swamp is full of green slime...and isn't too easy to get out of, our contestants have 3 minutes to move as many eggs as possible from their nests to the trunk...
Teams...please confer amongst yourselves and work out who will take each role!"

Jessica and Megan decided very quickly that Megan would be the runner in this event, hopefully her ballet skills would prove in handy jumping across the rocks...and Jessica...hoping that Silly would be doing the run...wanted to get her badly messy!

Silly and Rob conferring decided that Rob's strength would be better suited to operating the catapult, perhaps he would be good for something in these games...he also expressed quite a bit of concern about falling into the swamp...something that Silly actually thought may be a little fun...

"Teams, please step forward and reveal who will be your runner and who will be your gunner!"

Jessica spoke first, "I will be the gunner for our team, Megan will be our runner"
Silly stepped up, "Rob will be our gunner and I will be our runner!"

"Thank you teams, please take your positions...when I blow the whistle the timer will start...now as we don't like to see people walking away cleanly...the losing team's gunner will be at the mercy of our winning teams one...so play nicely folks and let's get some points on the board, you get 20 points for every egg you get in the trunk!"

Rob was a little worried when he heard about the forfeit for the losing gunner...he thought he'd avoid mess no matter what here...it weighed on his mind as he took position...he was shaking a little so almost dropped the first pie, Silly could see this and gave him a cold stare...she needed to win this "Get a grip Rob!"

Jessica however was confident, Megan was going to be a better player in this game than Silly...this is what she believed, getting to get Rob messy at the end would be an added bonus...but silly was her main target here!

Silly and Megan grabbed an egg each...these being so large you could only carry one at a time...and took their starting positions.

"3 - 2 - 1"...The host blew his whistle and the electronic timer above the stage began to count down!

Megan and Silly jumped right to it, Megan was a little more graceful jumping from stepping stone to stepping stone, but Silly was very determined here...as they reached the third stone out of seven, Rob and Jessica began launching their pies with the catapults, Jessica's pie managed to just graze Silly's shoulder...but not enough to slow her down, a slither of the gooey white cream was now present on her pink top, while Rob's attempt went above Megan's head...obviously too much power being put into the effort...

Megan's elegant form managed to quickly dart from stone to stone, as she was on stone 6 another pie flew from Rob...this one skimmed her knee, but wasn't enough to send her falling...while Silly, a little behind on stone 5 was hit square in the face by Jessica's Pie...but Silly didn't flinch and ploughed on, quite used to being pied in the face, she carried on jumping...though she was a bit blind...she still managed to continue...

Megan was first to plant her egg in the trunk, a few seconds behind her Silly did the same...the scoreboard gave 20 points for each team! Silly took a second to wipe her eyes clear, while Megan was already 2 stones ahead on her way back to pick up the next egg...fumbling, Rob launched another Pie at Megan, but this one was also wide of the mark...Silly began her journey back...at stone 2 Jennifer's next pie managed to explode over her back...this sent Silly tumbling off the rock and she splashed down hard into the thick green slime...this managed to coat her from head to toe all down her front...normally this wouldn't have bothered her...but she had a game to play! Finding her feet she clambered back on to the stone to resume her jumping...her pink shirt and shorts now saturated in the green goo clung to her curvy frame down the front...

Megan made it back to the Egg nest still very clean and grabbed another egg, she got to stone 3 on her way back to the trunk before Rob was able to get off his shot...this one cannoned into her crotch...she had to pause a second to absorb the impact as the hard cream pie exploded over her shorts...she almost dropped the egg...but managed to hold on to it and after a couple of seconds resumed her jumping...

Silly however had just got back to her nest, grabbing the egg...it slipped from her grasp! The slime making her arms very slippery...she recovered, but by the time she was back to stone 2, Megan was already at stone 6, where this time Rob's pie only managed to scrape over her left arm, leaving a white trail of creamy goo running up it, as Silly made it to stone 4 Jessica's pie missed the target by shooting off to the right of her, at this point however Megan scored another 20 points for her team and was already on her way back...she had got 2 stones along the way when Rob managed another hit...this time the pie crashed into her ass...her shorts were now covered in the white creamy goo...this impact was enough to send her falling into the slime herself, she landed face first into the green slime...raising herself and taking a deep breath she wiped the slime from her eyes and got back on to the rock to resume her jumping, her light blue uniform now also clinging to her exquisite frame!
By the time Megan had recovered silly had made it to stone 6...she also was the recipient of a pie to her Crotch...but it barely slowed her down as she made it to the trunk to deposit her egg...Jessica was a little furious her shot hadn't sent her into the goo once more!

Megan quickly made it back over the stones to grab her next egg, this too a little slippery in her grasp, while Silly...still a bit behind was on the fourth stone back...but doing her best to recover some ground...another pie sailed in her direction...this one hitting the back of her head...this happening in mid jump to the next stone, she found herself land feet first into the slime just ahead of the next rock, this slime went up to about her mid calf, but she pulled herself onto the rock and kept going!

By the time Silly was picking up her next egg, Megan was already on stone 3...another pie shot from Rob...this time caught her square in the face...she froze for a second to wipe her face clean...but dropped the egg into the slime in the process, she quickly bent over to fish the egg out...though of course this was saturated in slime, she cling tightly to it, meaning her T-shirt was now even more soaked in the mess...but carried on jumping her way along...

Silly was able to catch up a little...and made it to stone 2 before Megan was able to continue...her legs were a little tired at this point, all the jumping, in addition to her legs being weighed down by the slime that had seeped into her trainers...but she ploughed on making it to stone 4 before another pie hit her...landing square in her chest this time, she absorbed the impact as the pie exploded, sending shards of pie over her front, and even splashing a little on her face...

Megan though was depositing her third egg at this point, bringing their teams total to 60...Silly only managed to deposit her third egg when Megan was on the third stone back already...her Megan took another pie, this time to the back of her right leg...but didn't fall this time...

The clock was running down with just one minute to go now! Both teams on 60 points...but Megan ahead in the running...She got back to her nest, grabbed another egg and was racing back, as another pie flew over her head...Silly too was racing to get an egg...but was only on stone 5 on the way back when a pie crashed into the back of her head...again sending her flying face first into the green goo...she was tired...so tired and it took all of her strength to get back on to the stone...her entire body one dripping mass of cream and green slime, but she persevered and got back to the nest to pick up her fourth egg...

Megan was up to stone 5 on the way to the trunk when another pie hit her...slamming into her right breast...she spun a little from the impact but soon recovered to jump the last 2 stones to deposit her egg in the trunk for another 20 points...full of adrenaline she raced back over the stones, avoiding the pies flying in her direction...Silly, a little slower now had made it to stone 4 when she was hit again...this time in the stomach just below the clutched egg...she fell to her knees winded...but soon recovered and resumed her journey...but in the time it took her to recover Jessica had time to load and shoot another pie at her...hitting her square in the face...the force this time led to Silly falling backwards into the slime...now every inch of her body was covered in the green goo...she slipped as she tried to get back on feet and recover the egg...falling back in to the swamp on her knees...

Megan however was having a much better time...already back to the nest to pick up her fifth egg...she decided to try to get one last egg back and sped over the rocks, like a gazelle she pranced one after another...while Silly was just climbing back onto stone 6, Megan had already got to stone 5 when she was hit by another pie square in the chest...this caused her to stumble but not to fall...just as Silly was getting her fourth egg into the trunk, Megan was depositing her sixth...this was when the whistle blew...the timer at zero...the round was over.

Blues - 100
Pink - 80

The scoreboard read, the contestants made their way back to the front of the stage, walking around the side rather than having to jump over the rocks...

Silly was virtually unrecognisable, covered from head to toe, her clothes virtually painted onto her body, every curve exposed, her hair a complete mess, her face just two eye holes where she had rubbed the goo clear...

Megan was a lot better, still covered in slime and cream, but not as densely as Silly, her blonde hair a little green coated but still shining through...

Rob looked nervous as Jessica looked smug...

"Ladies and gentleman, a round of applause for our contestants...Erin...would you please do the honours and count out our eggs for us...!"
Erin appeared from the curtain once more and counted out the eggs...

"1,2,3,4 and 5 for Blue! Yay!" moving over to the other Trunk "1,2,3 and 4 for Pink, oh poor show!" She put on a pouting face...

"Thank you Erin...can you just do me a favour...I'd like to get a picture of you in our Jungle scene...can you just stand between those two trunks for a minute?" The host took out a smartphone from his pocket...Erin moved as requested and stood with her hands in the air, posing for the camera...however instead of taking a picture, the host was using an app on his phone...and a thick torrent of Blue slime was released...showering Erin from head to toe, this splayed over her head...covering it completely and seeping down her red dress, pouring down her cleavage and soaking the material...she looked rather shocked...and irritated...flinging her arms down to the side and wiping the mess from her face...she hadn't been warned about this...she looked upset...but quickly recovered to put on a fake smile and giggle before disappearing back behind the scenes...

The host was laughing uncontrollably for a moment, but regained his composure...

"Hmm hmm...so we have a win for the blue team...Jessica and Rob, please step forward..." Jessica did this with pride...while Rob shuffled along...Jessica was handed a bucket...and Rob was made to kneel in front of her...she took great delight in pouring the contents over his head...this consisted of a brown sludge, in line with the jungle theme and coated his head while seeping down over his front and back, completely saturating his T-Shirt...his head visibly sunk, and Jessica looking mighty proud of herself...

"Oh dear, poor Rob ladies and gentleman...join us after the break for our next game, Swimmer's meet!"

PM DARES!

Old 09-17-2018, 01:12 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Devil

As the contestants walked off the stage...dripping along the way (well except Jessica of course), there was a mixed feeling...Silly was frustrated, Rob was feeling humiliated, Megan was lively and chipper while Jessica was feeling proud and arrogant!

"Good game, I really enjoyed that" Chirped Megan, "You played really well Silly!"

Though frustrated, Silly couldn't be mad at the bright young girl, "Thank you Megan, you were great, you are going to make this a hard show!"

"Hmmph" Snorted Jessica "You got messier than anyone...I think it's hard to say you did well"

Silly shot her an angry glance...but didn't say anything, she felt a bit powerless right now.

"Rob, you really splatted me well with those pies...that was good shooting, can't believe you knocked me into the slime!"

Rob looked a little sheepish, but gave her a small smile "Looks like I didn't do as well as I needed to though, but thanks"

"hahaha, yeah...you sucked Rob, I knocked Silly a few times...hope you enjoyed your humiliating gunging at the end there...I sure did" Jessica couldn't help but gloat.
Rob cowered back, not knowing what to say.

The group was led to a set of showers behind the scenes, the girls was over to the left, while rob went on his own over to the right.

They each had their own cubicle to use, stripping off the gunk soaked T-shirts and shorts...well apart from Jessica...who went to get something to drink back at the changing room, Megan and Silly got under the hot powerful streams and soaped themselves up, cleaning all the gunk that had gotten into their hair, scraping the ooze from their curves and removing the reminders of how they may have made mistakes...
Rob couldn't get in fast enough, desperate to be clean.

After about 15 minutes they were all done and towelling themselves off.

"That Jessica doesn't seem to be very nice" Megan remarked to Silly.

Silly not quite sure what to say, kept silent for a moment and murmured "She has her reasons"

"Oh what are those?" Asked Megan

"I really shouldn't say, but it may be my fault a little" Shyly replied Silly.

"Oh...I won't force you to tell me, but it takes more than one person to make someone like that I'm sure, she's a bit of a bitch if you ask me..." Megan covered her mouth..."Whoops, did I say that out loud? Please ignore that!"

Silly chuckled, "Fancy changing teams?"

"I kinda wish I could to be honest"

They all went back to the changing rooms and sat down at the mirrors to have a quick make-up re-doing and hair setting, they were then handed their new outfits...the girls were given one piece swimsuits, while Rob was given some Trunks and a vest.

They were quite silent in the changing room, not really wanting to engage with Jessica, the beauticians busy at their craft.

The bell rang for the 5 minute warning and they made their way back to the rear of the stage, as Megan and Jessica walked over to their side, Megan wished Silly and Rob luck, while Jessica basically ignored them. Once they were gone, Silly thought that Rob needed a little pep talk...

"Okay Rob, we may have lost the last round, but we're only 20 points behind...we can still win this, we have a few rounds to go and I know you tried hard that last game...Megan is not someone who will be easy to beat...and Jessica, well she's very focused, just do your best okay and we can do this!"

"I'll try my best, I know you tried hard that last game too, I don't know how well we will do, but at least we can try" He gave her a weak smile...

The stage hands ushered them onwards and they walked through the curtain, ready to tackle the next game!

PM DARES!

Old 09-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"Please welcome back our wonderful contestants!"

The crowd breaks out into a rapturous applause as the two groups of contestants run onto the stage from their respective sides, waving to the audience.

"So we have a close game 100 to the blue team, 80 to the pink team...let's see if how things are...and if poor Rob takes another forfeit...Erin, would you please do the honours and spin the set!"

Erin emerges from the curtains at the back, now dressed in a Green formal gown, she waves to the audiences applause and wolf whistles...and pulls the level...gradually as the Jungle scene rotates away it is replaced by the new facade...

This layout has to large measuring tanks at the back, while tanks full of slime at the edges where the contestants are to start...in between the two is an obstacle course, with low nets to run through, some horizontal rubber beams to climb over and under, with a plank to cross over some crash mats before reaching the end...at the sides beyond the slime tanks are tables with multiple messes, buckets of oil, Pies and Splat Guns...

"So Ladies and Gentlemen...our next game, Swimmers Meet! One of our team members will have to fill their swimsuits with slime, make it over our obstacle course and dump the slime from their suits into the tank at the end, at the end of the time the team with the most slime in their tank wins! Winners will get a clean 50 points...our secondary members will first have to help in filling the suits using the jugs in the slime pits...then they have to switch to using whatever they can to slow down their opponent...

"Contestants, pick your players...I think I can guess for the pink team haha"

The teams quickly pick, Silly and Megan will be the runners again, while Rob and Jessica will take the supporting roles.

"Please take your starting positions and we will start our countdown!"

Silly stands by the slime tank, this contains blue slime, holding her swimsuit open, to expose a pink sports bra...Rob has his hand poised over the tank...and of course can't help but stare down Silly's swimsuit...

Megan takes the same pose on the other side, but there is pink slime in their tanks, Jessica virtually has her hand on the jug...poised to start filling...

"Okay players...we will start the clock in 3 - 2 - 1...and go!" He blows a whistle and the clock counts down from 4 minutes.

Rob grabbed the jug and dipped it deeply into the blue slime, quickly and eagerly pouring it into Silly's suit...after about 3 scoops she shot off to the obstacle course...

Meanwhile, Jessica was a little slower at filling Megan's suit...she didn't want to get herself too messy, but 3 jugs later and Megan races away dripping pink slime slowly from the bottom of her suit...

As silly wades through the netting, she manages to get half way across before Megan reaches it...Jessica rushes to the tables and grabs a pie...chucking it after a slowly moving Silly...it slams right on the side of her head...but does nothing to slow her...meanwhile Rob, who has had more time to prep has gone for a bucket of oil...he tosses it over Megan as she trudges over the netting, it coats her lower half from the crotch...and you can see her slipping a bit...having to grab the netting a little to steady herself at times...

Silly makes it past the netting and steps over the first beam, she is greeted by a slick of oil thrown down by Jess...coating the floor before her...she skids and lands on her butt, some of the slime in her suit goes right up her ass...she squeals slightly, she moves onto all fours and crawls along under the next beam, some of the blue slime slops out of the top of her suit,

As Silly is at the second beam...Megan makes it to the first, starting to gain some ground, Rob takes the gunge gun and takes aim...firing out a projectile of green slime, it splats right in Megan's face causing her to splutter and forcing her to clear her eyes...she steps over the first beam and limbo's under the second...though the beam catches her bulging suit and some pink gunge pours over her arched back neck and slicks across her dangling blonde hair...

As Megan was approaching the second beam Silly is squeezing through the two vertical beams at the end...squeezing some of the blue gunge from her suit over onto the outside of the swimsuit...she gets to the balance beam and starts to walk across...but Jessica throws another pie...this hits Silly square in the crotch...she almost loses her balance at the impact...but maintains it just and carries on walking...Jessica throws another pie before she gets to the end...this one catches her in the shoulder causing a big splash of cream to cover her side, face and neck...but again it doesn't stop her...she gets to the Measuring tank and leans right over...the gunge left in her suit gets squeezed out as she brushes her hands over herself...

Megan squeezes through the vertical bars, losing a small amount of her pink slime, jumping on the balance beam she starts to race across...Rob is quick to start chucking pies...the first one grazes her butt...though it doesn't slow her down...he is just able to get another out to hit her hair at the back...but when she loses her balance she is able to jump off the bar at the end rather than falling off...after a split second recovery she joins Silly in emptying out her suit, though she actually climbs into the jug and open up the suit at the bottom to let the pink slime run down, this covers her legs as it runs out of the suit...

Silly is first to finish emptying the suit and races back, she gets most of the way across the balance beam before a pie hits her in the butt causing her to lose her footing and slam into the mat...she climbs back up and makes it to the end...squeezing through the vertical beams and crawling under the upper beam Jessica has a go at the gun...the thick Green stream of slime goes all over Silly, getting up the side of her suit and into the side of her hair...and collects on the ground below her, making it a little tricky to stand up, but she manages and rolls over the last beam...

Meanwhile, Jessica has now climbed out of the measuring tank...but her feet are rather slippery...she ends up skidding over the balance beam...moving quite quickly and lucky not to fall off, Rob's pies miss her as she goes so fast and she flops over the end...but recovers from the ground quickly, she squeezes past the vertical beams and then dives to the ground to roll under the vertical beam this time, as she clambers over the last beam Silly has just entered the netting...

Jessica is still trying to put Silly off using the gunge gun...coating her feet and legs to make her slip as she clambers over the ropes...While Rob is trying again with another bucket of oil...this bucket manages to hit Megan full on the chest as she starts over the ropes, it doesn't slow her down...but she is shiny from the next down now...only slipping a small bit on the oil that makes it to the floor...

Silly and Megan are neck and neck through the ropes...but Megan creeps ahead and back to the tank which Jessica has just reached...holding the top of her swimsuit open widely Jessica again begrudgingly pours to the slime inside, splashing over Megan's blue sports bra and stomach...filling up from the bottom and creating a bulge up to her breasts as more jugs are poured...Silly reaching her own tanks has the same treatment from Rob...the feeling of the gunge in her suit tickles a bit, but she is enjoying it and the suit is soon bulging up to her tits and a about halfway up them also...

Megan and Silly get to the ropes at the same time...time is at 2 minutes...so this will be their last chance to fill the tubs at the end...which are pretty much equal at this stage...

Rob throws pies at Megan this time, now out of oil and the first one hits her chest and slides down her front, causing her to get knocked back a little, the second one splats over her face, showering her in cream and causing her to gasp for air and wipe her eyes, While Jessica liking the gunge gun picks it up to use on Silly...not really slowing her down...but making her slip a little as she moves...

Megan is a little ahead as she reaches the first beam, Rob sticks with the pies and manages to catch her side as she climbs over...sending some of her pink gunge shooting from the top of the suite due to the impact, Jessica also now switches to the pies as Silly climbs over also...hitting her square in the face, but not slowing her down...

Megan again limbos under the second beam and inevitably more of the slime slips out over her arched neck, sending more pink streaks through her hair over the cream...Silly opts to crawl under keeping more slime in her suit...and pow! Another pie into her, this hitting the side forcefully, causing a little slime to gush out from the top of the suit...

As Megan and Silly reach the vertical beams they both slip through, sending some slime seeping out of their suits, they are both virtually neck and neck as they get to the balance beams...

Rob opts for the gunge gun and blasts Megan from head to toe...coating her in the thick green slime but not putting her off the balancing act...
While Jessica uses her secret weapon...her second bucket of oil, aiming it straight onto the beam ahead of Silly...she slips on the slick...and falls from the beam, landing flat onto her front, sending a lot of the slime in her suit straight out of the top to cover her face and hair, neck...she recovers and gets back on the beam...managing to reach the end...

Megan reaches the measuring tank first and this time leans over to pour in the pink slime...using her hands to squeeze every last drop she can into the container...

Silly does the same...and both girls are bent over and emptying what slime they have...a few seconds later the clock strikes 0 and the girls have to pull away and stop...

"And it's over folks! Will our players please come to front!"

The contestants, walk around the side of the course and get up to the front with the host, both Silly and Megan looking slimy and creamy from head to toe...barely recognisable, their suits soaked through and clinging tightly to their bodies...

"Good game, but let's see how you did! Erin! Let's measure!"

Erin re-emerges from the curtain at the back with a big measuring stick...She waves it around above her head and the crowd whoops!
She then plants it down into the Pink teams tank...

"We have 2 inches!"

She steps over to the blue teams tank and sticks in the rod...

"We have 3 inches!"

"Thank you Erin...can you please push the red button behind you to empty the tanks?"

Erin dutifully stands between the tanks and bends over to push the button on the ground, flashing her cleavage to the audience, as she starts to rise after plunging the button down...the tanks contents shoot inwards...she is coated in the blue and pink slime, left dripping from head to toe...and looking very surprised...her green dress now soaked to her curves...exciting a lot of the audience to deafening cheers!

"Oh dear, unlucky again Pink team...Rob, please stand for Jessica once more"

The host hands Jessica two large cream pies...Jessica takes them both, one in each hand...
She walks up to Rob and holds the first pie in front of his face...it hovers there for a second before she plows it into it...the splash quite large and knocking him back...
While he is recovering she plants the second Pie into his crotch...his mouth opening wide in shock, she walks away laughing...

The teams head off to their respective sides...the scoreboard now showing Blue on 150 points to Pink on 80 points!

PM DARES!

Last edited by Bloxo; 09-19-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:23 PM   #7
Bloxo
getDare Devil

As the contestants left the stage the cleaners quickly stepped in to mop up behind them, the messy ones were ushered to the showers quickly, Jessica vanished to the dressing room, Rob went to the guys side for a quick shower...at least he didn't get too messy compared to the last game.

Megan and Silly went off and couldn't help but laugh at the state of each other

"Wow...we both took a slathering there!" Silly giggled

"Yeah...and all that slime really gets in your craic!" Megan laughed

"What's a craic?"

"You know...like a crack" She could barely contain herself! Bending over from the laughter.

"Oh God yes...it's hard to think sometimes playing those games...and they were so exhausting, but despite losing I had fun, it's just a shame..." She trailed off

"What's a shame?" Asked Megan

"I shouldn't really say, it's a private thing..." Silly responded quietly

"Well I won't pry, but you can tell me if you want, promise I won't say anything" Megan said seriously, but with a warm smile at the end.

"uhh...well, you know how I was saying that the way Jessica is, is kinda my fault?" She couldn't look at Megan

"Yeah, I remember" Megan kept a serious expression this time.

"Well, we went to school together and I gave her a bit of a hard time, you may say I bullied her a bit...we hadn't seen each other since school...and well, now we've made this bet...if I lose the show I become her slave for a week, if I win she forgives me, I'm not trying to influence how you play, I can see you are very good and deserve to win this the way you are going!"

Megan was silent for a moment, "But you don't seem like that, a bully I mean"

"Well you grow up, you enter the real world and start to mature...look back at your actions and feel regret, now I just want to have fun and make people laugh"

"We all change, and looking at your face I see you are remorseful, I won't throw the games...but I could speak to Jessica if you want?"

"Oh, I wouldn't bother...she seems determined, more likely she'd turn on you if you tried anything...no, I have to do this my way, but thank you...right, better get clean I guess..." Silly stepped into the shower and slide off her swimsuit, the saturated fabric makes it heavy enough to just drop to the ground around her ankles, she kicked it out of the shower area and stood under the hot pouring water, it washes the slime off her, causing a trickle of watery ooze that snakes towards the drain.

Megan did the same, though she bent down to take off the suit, her long blonde hair needed a thorough rinsing and plenty of shower gel before it was free of the slime.

The two got towelled up and walked to the dressing room.

Jessica was sat there looking at her phone when they entered, not having to worry about make-up.

"Wow Silly you look a drowned rat! Enjoy your nice tumble at the end there?" She Sneered.

Silly was silent, but raised her chin a little and spoke..."Listen Jessica, I'm sorry about what I did in school, I've grown a lot since those days and really regret my actions back then, I was a bully and I was horrible to you...I hope you can forgive me"

"Hah! You just want out of this bet, since my team is kicking your ass! Forget it!"

"But Jessica..." Megan began to talk, Silly put a hand on her shoulder and shook her head.

They sat down for makeup once more and at the end everyone was given the classic T-shirt and shorts like the last round, they quickly got changed and headed back out.

"Good luck Silly and Rob!" Megan called over as they went their separate ways!

They waved at each other while Jessica stormed off ahead.

"Good luck to you too" Silly responded with a smile.

The bell rang and they took their positions backstage...unsure of what their next messy challenge would be!

PM DARES!

Old 09-23-2018, 06:58 AM   #8
Bloxo
getDare Devil

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen...we enter round three as our contestants file on to the stage...unaware of the messy excitement we have in store this round" Our host gives a large over-enthused wink at the audience, as the respective teams approached the centre from their sides of the stage.
"As it stands...our blue team is leading on 150 points, to our pink teams 80, let's see how the teams fare in our next round...messy countdown! Erin...if you would do the honours once again!"

A freshly cleaned and changed Erin emerged at the back of the stage, this time in tightly fitting pink dress, this went down to the knee with a plunging neckline and straps over the shoulders.

"No problem John" She beamed a smile and pulled the lever...the stage rotated once more, this time there was a large circular pool in the centre which was divided into 4 parts, there was a section of Custard, another of Beans, a third of Pink Gunge and the final section was filled with Semolina, there looked like a number of plastic envelopes sitting in the messy sections, behind all this there was a large board for each team, in front of the boards by the edge of the pool were some plastic troughs.

"So let's get started with the rules! Our teams have to make messy words! Inside our letter pool are numerous envelopes which contain a letter to be placed on our board, different pools contain different letters, one player will have to throw themselves in to find envelopes which they will deposit in the bins at the side, the other player will have to open these envelopes and spell some words for us on the board...words must be a minimum of 4 letters to count and must be of a messy theme...the winning team will have the most words to letters ratio on their board at the end of three minutes, I will be the judge of weather the words fit our messy criteria! So teams confer amongst yourselves as to who gets messy and who is a better speller!"

It was again obvious who was going to be going for the letters and who would spell with them...the same people came forward...you'd almost think they enjoyed getting messy!

"What a surprise...shame...as I was hoping Jessica may want to try getting messy this time...but oh well! She may still get our messy forfeit at the end of the round! Teams, take your places and let's get spelling!"

Megan and Silly stood by the pool, while Rob and Jessica went by the bins, waiting to fish out any envelopes that came their way.

"Let's get started shall we?! 5-4-3-2-1-Begin!"

The clock above them started it's countdown from 3 minutes!

Silly and Megan both threw themselves into the pool which was about waist deep.

Silly jumped into the Custard portion and began scrabbling around to pick a handful of envelopes, keeping her head above the mess her whole outfit was instantly soaked in the yellow mess, after grabbing a number of envelopes she waded back to the side to throw them into the bin. Rob dutifully fished the envelopes from the bin and began to tear them open and started popping the letters on the board...

Meanwhile Megan had dived into the pink gunge section and was doing the same, her light blue clothes were now soaked through with the pink gunge, but she was having fun, she produced a number of envelopes and threw them into the bin...a couple seemed to miss and go back into the slop...Jessica a little hesitant to pick up the messy envelopes, fished them out daintily and tore them open to place the magnetic letters up on the board.

So far the teams had not found any vowels, with Silly finding G's, Q's, R's and M's
Megan having found S's, W's, B's and D's.

The girls taking a peak at the board realised they'd need to switch tactics...taking a deep breath, Silly swam through the custard and flung herself over the barrier into the beans section...this action meant her being totally submerged as she fell into the beans, she vanished for a second and emerged to gasp for air...her head and body now covered in the beans and orange sauce, her hair slick with the juice...and beans had found their way inside as well as outside her clothing...the bin was too far away to reliably throw the envelopes...so she stuffed a whole lot of them up under her top, swam back through the thick sea of beans and flung herself back over into the Custard, again she went under...she was unrecognisable! But she managed to fling a load of the envelopes into the bin.

Megan took a similar approach, but perhaps a little more gracefully, she slid over into the Semolina and was neck deep when she landed...the blonde hair mostly clean, but her body one big mass of Semolina, she scooped up the envelopes and began to throw them towards her trough...several of them landed inside but a few went haphazardly around or into the pink slime she'd just come from.

Rob and Jessica fished out the envelopes and riffled through them.

Rob had found Vowels! Obviously the beans had meant to be a deterrent, he slammed a number of A's, E's, U's and O's on the board...he started to look for words he could make.

Jessica's selection contained N's, C's, L's and T's, she couldn't spell anything yet, but started to speculatively arrange parts of words that if she got the right letters...could fit the criteria.

Silly swimming through the Custard then threw herself into the Pink gunge this time...oh what a state she was in! He face so covered she could barely see, her clothes all completely saturated...the beans had put themselves into some uncomfortable places...and all this moving through the mess was starting to wear her down, she was moving more slowly now, she put as many envelopes up her top as she could and threw herself back into the Custard to deposit more envelopes in the bin.

Megan realising that the vowels were in the beans now made her way to this quadrant...she was a little hesitant at first, not liking the idea of being covered in beans...she started by trying to reach in from the Semolina side, sinking her arms into the beans to get the envelopes...she got a few this way, but not enough...throwing what she could at the bin she took a deep breath and threw herself over the barrier...her hesitation meant this was not so elegant a movement and she too now landed head first into the great mass of beans...she was coughing and spluttering as her head emerged and clearly not enjoying the savoury mess...she threw envelope after envelope...most of these missed the bin but a few landed.

Jessica and Rob were busy beavering away at the letters...starting to form words on the board!

The clock was now halfway down...neither team had quite created a word, but they were getting closer!

Both girls had only more section to delve into...Silly climbed her way through and over to the Semolina portion...so drained, she basically rolled in...even struggling to find her way up from the slop, when her head did emerge you could see the mess had gone up her nose and into her mouth where she was struggled, it took her a bit of time to recover before she started searching for the envelopes!

Megan on the other hand eagerly threw herself into the Custard, quite happy to be out of the beans...but the smell still weighing on her...she deliberately dipped her head into the custard to try and cleanse herself of beans and began to resume her throwing of envelopes to trough...again hit and miss, but making some choice throws Jessica was now starting to get all the letters she needed...some of her words were getting quite extravagant on the board! She must enjoy scrabble!

Silly, was still wading in the Semolina...but gathering envelopes...seeing Jessica's board disheartened her...as Rob was still trying to arrange letters...she had to pick it up! Finding a new found wave of energy she ploughed back to her side, wading through the slime and the custard and dropped off a whole batch of envelopes for Rob.

The tactics were working out as follows, Silly was getting more envelopes into the bin/trough successfully, while Megan's throwing technique...though hit and miss was working and Jessica was getting the letters more quickly.

"I need more vowels!" Jessica screamed over to Megan...who was not too happy about getting back into the beans...she looked over at them...took a deep breath and climbed over the barrier...managing to keep her head above the level of the beans this time...but feeling the beans under her shorts was proving distracting for her! She threw more of the envelopes over...

Silly focused mainly on the Custard area for envelopes while she regained some strength, she dreaded to think what may happen when she climbed out of the pool...would this top keep her modesty...how well was it made?

Rob produced his first word finally, Slime! He looked proud of himself and set to work figuring out what else he could come up with...

Meanwhile however Jessica was working on Guacamole, begrimed, sloppy and a few shorter ones she had the letters for...

As the clock was running low, the spellers made one last dash for the troughs and got the last of the envelopes...

Frantically they ripped open the envelopes and scrambled across the boards to spell some words...

The audience began chanting the countdown..."10-9-8-"

Silly and Megan stopped searching and started calling out to their team mates to help them with the words...

"7-6-5-"

"Use that G, make Grime!"

"look, you have an M unused there, go for Mucky!"

"4-3-2-1-"

The bell rung...both teams stopped. Megan and Silly climbed out of the pool...their bodies were saturated...you couldn't see any skin at all until they started to wipe themselves down...their tops were sagging, their shorts were bulging...everything was threatening to come down...as they fixed their clothes they inadvertently sent mess into cracks and made themselves shiver with the sensation...Neither girl had ever been quite this messy before, their hair was slick against them, cleavage was on display...this couldn't have been much more an embarrassing look

"Okay guys, let's have you round the front...and Erin, can you read out the words for us please?"

They all walked over...the two messy girls being very careful as their shorts were still at risk of falling down...and the beans made moving quite uncomfortable for them...

Erin once again appeared and walked between the boards at the back, the host walked over to join her...

"Starting with the pink team, we have Messy, Mucky, Pied and Slime!" She exclaimed with over enthusiasm.

"Very good, I make that 19 points, well done team!"

"Moving to the blue team we have Guacamole, begrimed, sloppy, covered, Porridge, Mess and gunge!" She jumped a little, this caused her breasts to jiggle a bit under the top...the crowd wolf whistled.

John took a second to count..."Wow, we have 47! Blue team wins again! Bringing our scores to Blue 197, Pink to 99, our final round after our next break will be Showdown!"

John went over to Erin and put his arm around her..."It's a shame pink is doing so badly today...I see you wore your pink dress for support"

"Yes John, solidarity with our struggling members!"

"Well as pink is unlucky...let's follow that trend!" John proceeded to pick Erin up and walk her over to the pool, "No please John!" She screamed...he dropped her down in the beans...where she landed horizontally face first...as she emerged, pushing herself out of the mess...she didn't look happy...she was covered from head to toe, her pink dress now stained orange with the juice, beans in her hair, covering her face...she climbed out of the pool...and then unfortunately for her...her dress weighed down by the mess fell off her...exposing some pink thong panties and no bra! She quickly covered her modesty by crossing her arms over her chest and ran off the stage to the whooping of the audience...

"Whoops ladies and gents...no one saw that one coming" He winked and walked over to the contestants..."Sorry Rob...looks like Jessica gets to humiliate you once more..."

Jessica was handed a two big buckets, one of Mustard and one of Mayonnaise...She took no hesitation in dumping the Mustard over Robs head...this covered him completely...he sunk his head in despair...but she wasn't finished yet...Seeing his displeasure she proceeded to yank down his shorts, exposing the pink boxer shorts as part of his team outfit and hurled the Mayonnaise at his crotch which coated the front of his boxers, what was left she poured down into the shorts at his feet, she then yanked these right up, giving him a wedgie...he doubled over at the pain...

She laughed and pointed, unable to contain herself and miraculously still clean herself after these three rounds!

The teams wondered off the stage...mid way through their walk, as Silly was consoling Rob, her shorts came loose and dropped to the floor, her pink panties fully on display she blushed...these were heavily soaked in the various messes and had gone a little transparent, exposing a strip of pubic hair at the front...she quickly picked the shorts off and ran off the stage...

PM DARES!

Old 09-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #9
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Rob and Silly were not in the best of moods...

Rob felt utterly humiliated thanks to Jessica exposing him on TV wearing pink boxers, even after removing the wedgie she had placed him in he felt uncomfortable walking, she had really slammed his shorts up tight!

Silly was thinking of the scoreline...and wondering if she had any chance of winning still and started to wonder what Jessica would do with her as a slave...it could be painful, it could be embarrassing...she just didn't know what would happen and how far it would go...

Jessica came racing round and pointed at the two of them and laughed hard!

"Enjoy your nice ruining maggot...nice panties, studio give you those or did you bring them from home" She directed this abuse at Rob who hung his head in sheer embarrassment.

"And you, do you even look after yourself, I saw you struggling in all that mess, Megan wiped the floor with you!" She threw this one at Silly who had a little fire in her eyes that quickly dampened out. She tried to speak, but gave in...cast her eyes to the floor and clenched her fists a little. A small puddle of goo accumulating where she stood.

"Come on Jessica! This is a bit much isn't it?" Megan came running over...almost slipped a little due to all the mess dripping off her but regained her footing quickly enough, "We won, isn't that enough? It's just a game after all...and while we mention it...!" She raised a finger about to go into a tirade, but Silly stopped her, putting a mucky hand up in front of her and shaking her head...Megan clearly wanted to get out what she had to say but she didn't want to upset Silly so lowered her finger and calmed down, though you could even see through the layers of mess that she was fuming inside.

"Whatever...you've done well for me Megan...but that doesn't mean I have to listen to you" Jessica turned on her heels and marched off, clearly not happy to have been deprived of her fun.

Once she was out of sight Megan turned to Silly, "Why do you keep stopping me? That girl clearly needs to be brought down a peg or two, I can't believe you and Rob would just let her talk to you like that!"

Silly was quiet for a moment, Rob just stood there in a little shock, then Silly found the words she was looking for...
"I deserve it I guess, listen Megan, I really appreciate you standing up for me but I have to deal with this and get past it, I can fight my own battles but now isn't the time, the shows almost over...I think it's fair to say we're going to lose...and well if I have to be that girls slave then why make it worse now? But honestly, what you've said means a lot to me, it's good to have someone who cares, I hope we can be friends after this show is over" She gave Megan a little grin...

Megan looked at her a moment and couldn't help but laugh..."Hahaha, look at the state of us, all of us...Silly yes, I understand and I would love to be your friend...but for now, let's get cleaned up" She beamed Silly and Rob a big smile and took them both arm in arm and walked over to the showers...Rob was a little surprised, but didn't object to the touch from a pretty girl...in fact he got a little too excited from this...making sure to keep turned away...

They got to the showers and parted ways.

Silly and Megan couldn't shed their clothes quickly enough, even then once naked, they found themselves picking beans out of the most uncomfortable places, but they were laughing about it together, the mess was so thick it started to clog up the shower drains as it was carried by the hot running water, but there wasn't too much flooding and given the showers were always clean when they got to them, they must have cleaners on standby.
The worst thing for the girls was getting everything out of their hair, having been submerged in the mess several times and having to stand around a bit, it had caused a lot of tangles and matting which had to be worked out, all in all they were in there easily for 30 minutes...enough time that they had a production assistant check on them!

Clean and towelled off they made their way back to the changing room, Silly and Megan were chatting away, Jessica was nowhere to be seen, obviously happy to distance herself from them.

Once ready they were presented with their third set of shorts, T-shirts and underwear and they made their way back to behind the stage.

"Good luck Megan!" Silly gave her a big of a hug.

"Oh I think things will work out..." Megan gave Silly a big wink and smiled over at Rob, who quickly smiled back and waved, "Let's hope Jessica gets some just desserts this time!"

As the bell chimed Megan quickly dashed away, almost skipping...Silly couldn't help wondering what Megan meant by her remark...she didn't say it in a cocky way at all, so wasn't sounding arrogant, but confident...but not in a condescending way, did she have a plan or something?

Uncertain of what this showdown round entailed, Silly and Rob waited anxiously in the wings...the bell chimed again, the host began speaking and they made their way on to the stage...

PM DARES!

Old 10-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #10
Bloxo
getDare Devil

We were now at the final round of the show...

The Blue team were on a magnificent 197 points, compared to the Pink teams 99, could this last round lead to a recovery for the Pink team...or was it all lost?!

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, we have our last round now...Messy Showdown!" The audience rapturously applauded as the contestants ran up to the podium...

"With our scoreboard looking rather bleak for the Pink team, this is their last chance to get out on top and win our prize, as well as avoiding their final forfeit! So let's get started..."

Erin appeared at the back of the stage, this time dressed in a white dress with plunging neckline and a slit skirt showing off her tanned legs, a little sheepishly after her previous embarrassment in the last round and pulled the lever once more...
The stage rotated again to reveal a giant board showing a grid of 5x4 squares, each one with a word, presumably a category.

In front of this board was a large set of podiums, behind this, shelves of messy items.

"Right, now that we've seen our stage...let me explain the rules! This will be a quiz showdown, our 4 players will take it in turns to answer the question from our category as soon as possible in sets of two...whoever shouts out the correct answer first gets to mess their opponent and get 20 points for their team! If they get the answer wrong then the opponent gets a chance to answer, if they get it wrong too...well Erin gets to give them both a little messy present and no points are scored!"

Erin gives the audience a slight bow, the attention brought to her once again.

"We have our clock running, when this gets to 0 the round ends and we total up the scores to determine our ultimate winning team. In this round we will have Jessica and Silly competing with each other, and then Megan and Rob, they will play alternately until the clock runs down...Silly and Jessica, please stand by your podium, Rob and Megan, please stand behind your team mate!"

Silly and Jessica walked up to their respective podiums, Jessica with head held high...Silly a little nervous, but still smiling for the crowd.

"Okay, with our lovely contestants ready...let's begin, I will press the button and stop the question on one of the categories on the board and a question will appear on the screen, when you know the answer press your buzzer and you will get a chance to answer the question...let's begin!"

The host pressed his button and a white box started shifting between the categories at random and the timer above the board started counting down from 3 minutes...it stopped on history, the question popped on the screen: "When was the battle of Hastings?" Jessica pressed her buzzer quickly.

"1066!" She exclaimed loudly.

"That is correct, please mess your opponent and then Rob and Megan, step up!"

Jessica picked up a big green pie and quickly walked over to Silly and slammed it in her face, she then slid it over her hair, laughed and walked away, Silly took it like a pro and stepped aside, dripping green cream as she walked.

Rob and Megan were not at the Podium, Megan was looking chuffed while Rob nervous, she gave a little wink to Rob, the host pressed the button and this time it stopped on Sport, the question on the screen, "Who plays Rugby in Cardiff?" Rob pressed his Buzzer!

"The Cardiff Blues!" He was quite excited.

"That is correct, please mess your opponent!"

Rob was a little nervous, as he hadn't messed anyone yet...being on the receiving end until now, he picked up a bucket of pink slime, walking over to Megan, he looked a little apologetic but proceeded to dump the whole bucket over her head, she closed her eyes and lifted her head skywards as the pink slime soaked her hair, and covered her face, dripping all down her outfit, she laughed and skipped away as Silly and Jessica stepped up once again...

The host pressed his button and this time the category was 'Friends', the question coming up on the board, "Who had to be pee'd on because of a Jellyfish sting?"

Silly excitedly pushed her button!

"Monica!"

"well down Silly, Jessica...you finally get to be messy!"

Silly carefully looked at what she had to offer as Jessica was looking unhappy, she picked up a bowl of baked beans and walked over to Jessica and plonked the upturned bowl on her head, the beans ran down her face and front/back, lifting the bowl, you could see them all caught in her hair as well, Silly skipped away and Jessica skulked off, Rob and Megan took their positions again, Megan still dripping from the slime...
The host pressed his button and the box stopped on Geography, the question appearing "What is the capital of Ireland?"
Megan just stood there as Rob took a second to think and pressed his buzzer.

"Dublin?" Rob ventured, unsure why Megan didn't beat him to it...

"Correct! Get your Irish opponent messy for missing such an easy question!"

Rob puzzled but happy walked over and grabbed a big cream pie, he slammed the pie in her face and let it slide down her front, leaving a smear over her breasts, she wiped the pie from her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Rob, before turning on her heels and walking away.

Silly and Jessica back at the podium, Jessica glaring at Silly through her sauce covered face, the box jumped over the screen and stopped on 'Friends' again, the question, "who's father in the series is a drag queen?"

Silly pounced on the buzzer again!

"Chandler!" She was jumping for joy now!

"Correct, two in a row Silly, well done you...give Jessica something tasty!"

Silly picked up a cartoon of eggs this time, she smashed 2 eggs on top of Jessica's head, each one exploding and showering her with the gooey slime, she smashed one on each breast, soaking her already stained t-shirt, the last two...well she had to while the chance, she shoved these down the back of Jessica's shorts and into her panties, smashing these Jessica screamed, as the gooey mess worked it's way into her asscrack on pussy, she stared daggers at Silly who couldn't stop laughing!

Rob and Megan walked up again, this time the box stopped on Film & TV, "Which film did Martin Scorsese win his first best picture Oscar for?"
Both of them paused, well in fact Megan had her hands behind her back and smiled at Rob...Rob tried his luck and pressed the Buzzer...
"Taxi driver?" He hazarded?

"That is incorrect, Megan...take a guess"

Megan smiled and came out with "Toy Story?"

"Umm, definitely not correct...oh Erin!"

Erin had the two stand next to each other as she wielded a slime gun, she shot the gun at the two, blasting them with Green gunge, covering them both from head to toe, Rob had to step back when she focused on his crotch, Erin clearly enjoying getting to dish out some mess for a change, the dripping pair walked off and Silly and Jessica return to the podiums, Jessica obviously uncomfortable while walking, the box dashed around the screen and landed on Music, the question being "What was the Beatles best selling album song?"

The two players paused in thought and then Jessica went for it and pressed her button.

"She loves you?" She said with a certain doubt in her voice.

"Correct! Get some revenge on Silly now!"

Jessica had an evil gleam in her eye...She picked up a cake from the stand and had Silly turn round with her back to the audience...she then proceeded to wrench Silly's shorts...and even her pink panties down to the floor and after letting the audience get a good look at her naked behind, she shoved the cake right into her ass, gave it a good hard spank and walked away...silly rather shocked quickly pulled her clothes back up and sheepishly walked back to the side, her face bright red after such exposure!

As the clock was down to the minute mark, Megan and Rob went up again, both dripping but smiling at the same time, Megan looking much the worse for wear as her clothes stuck soaked to her thin frame!
The box picked sport again, the question "What is a Ballerina's skirt called?"

Once again Rob was the first to get to the buzzer, Megan not even flinching...

"Tutu?" He ventured

"Correct...Megan, are you feeling alright? Get her messy Rob!"

Rob grabbed a jug of yoghurt this time...as he approached Megan...she rather helpfully held open her shorts and panties...this made Rob blush as he saw her cute shaved pussy...but he cheerfully obliged and poured the whole jug inside her panties, once the jug was empty she let them snap shut and then gave them a bit of a rub as she walked off, yoghurt trailing down from under her shorts and over her toned legs.

Silly and Jessica squared off again...the box went round and landed on Geography, this time the question: "Which continent has the largest population?"

Silly desperate for some points slammed on her buzzer...

"Umm..." She wasn't sure..." Asia?"

"That is...correct! Mess up your opponent!"

Silly had a gleam in her eye and stood Jessica facing the audience, after what had happened, and this being her last chance to do something to her, she grabbed two jugs, one of ketchup and one of mustard, firstly she poured the ketchup over Jessica's head, making sure to hold open her top so it went down and coated her smallish breasts.
Then as Jessica stood there in shock, Silly pulled down her shorts and filled her panties with the mustard, pouring it all in down the front and then making sure to rub it well in between her legs, Jessica was screaming again as it burned, it burned so much she pulled the panties down herself and rubbed the slimy yellow mess from her now exposed pussy, the pain making her forget where she was for a second! When she snapped to her senses she stared out with wide eyes to the crowd and ran off to hide behind the shelves...however with her panties still down at her ankles, she soon tripped and ended up showing her behind to the crowd now...she was mortified beyond belief, she curled up into a little ball as the round came to an end.

The bell rang...

"Wow! There you have it folks, our last round and a lot of embarrassment for our contestants! Contestants, while you compose yourselves, Erin give us the scores!"

Erin walked to the middle of the podiums.

"Blue team have 40 points!" The crowd let out a small clap.
"While the Pink team got 120 points!" The audience let rip in rapture this time!

"Thank you Erin, this means that the Blue team finish on 237 points, while the Pink team end on 219 points! unlucky Pink team, you made a valiant run at the end there, but couldn't quite catch up with the Blues...you will come back after the break for your mega forfeit...but you can have one last laugh, Blue team, please stand by Erin to receive your forfeit for losing this round!"

Megan skipped over to Erin un-phased by losing this round while Jessica slowly walked over, head in hands a bit after her embarrassment at the hands of Silly.
As they stood next to Erin, assuming it would be her dishing out their punishment...the soon heard a siren wailing! Next thing you know a huge dump of multicoloured slime rained down from the ceiling, absolutely coating the trio, they were all completely covered from head to toe, their clothes soaked through to their bodies, clinging tightly, the curtain fell down over the stage...as the game ended!

PM DARES!

Old 10-10-2018, 02:52 PM   #11
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The curtain had closed, the players left behind them...

Jessica was fuming, she didn't know who to hate more right now...Megan for doing so badly and almost costing them the whole show or Silly for the embarrassing display she's been subjected to, in her rage she marched off the stage to head straight to the shower...every heavy footstep she took resulted in her feeling pain from the mustard, she was growling, she was dripping heavily leaving a trail of gunge behind her, she soon vanished backstage.

Silly ran over and gave Megan a big hug, not caring one ounce about how heavily messy she was, her full front now covered in the multi-covered gunge.

"I can't believe what you did there, thank you so much for trying!" Silly said rather emotionally.

"What do you mean?" Megan pulled her head back to look at Silly and gave here a big wink and a smile, still visible under the mountain of mess she was covered in.
"I just wish it had been enough, I can't believe you have to be Jessica's slave now...what are you going to do? Can I help?" She had a slightly pained expression on her face.

"I'll just have to deal with it, I mean how bad can it really be? Sure it won't be a fun week, but it's just a week...and seriously, you've done more than enough and look how messy you got for me?" She giggled.

"My pleasure, I loved this show, only thing I hate is what will happen to you, can we please stay in touch?"

"Of course we can! We can have lots of fun together...and I am always looking for a good friend for messy games..." She winked at Megan.

Megan smiled and hugged Silly tighter, "That sounds like fun, want to go and shower now? Or we could always play in the mess?" She chuckled.

"Sorry to break up the party girls, but we need to get the set ready...Silly and Rob...prepare yourselves for the final forfeit...it's not going to be an easy one..." The host intervened.

The girls and Rob headed off, Silly and Megan arm in arm, by the time they got to the showers, Rob headed back to the dressing room...surviving a round clean for once!

Silly and Megan approached to hear the shower already running, Jessica was cursing under the hot water, scrubbing her hair madly trying to get all of the gunk out, smelling the ketchup and gagging...Megan and Silly left her to it, both of them chuckling at the site of the naked and angry Jessica.
The went to some booths a little past, deciding to keep what distance they could from the seething mess...

Megan's clothes dropped like a stone, so covered and soaked in the mess, it took a great amount of effort to lift the top over her head, so clinging to her skin it was like another layer of it, the shorts and panties easily slid down her slimy legs, she chuckled at the sight of her messy pussy after allowing Rob to pour his yoghurt inside, she couldn't help give it a little rub as before she stepped under the hot water, feeling rather turned on by the days events, but snapping to her senses as she remembered where she was she decided to focus on clean up, standing directly under the heavy torrent of water, the floor beneath her running thick with the washed off gunk.

Silly was a little subdued in her shower, her mind racing with the worry of what was to come next, she can handle the forfeit no problem, but what would Jessica do? After that last round she had even more reason to get revenge...her grudge was bad enough already, this was likely to tip her over the edge, distracted in her thoughts she was slow to clean up, before too long the stage hands were asking after her...

Megan, Silly and Rob didn't see Jessica after the shower, not sure what she was doing before the last act...they tried to put her out of mind, standing behind the set waiting for the final call to stage, Silly was distracted, Rob was clearly looking worried about what this forfeit would be and Megan was left feeling a little awkward knowing what was to come...

The bell rang and they approached the set...

PM DARES!

Old 11-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #12
cj07
Distinguished Member

Would love to read more of this, and about the punishment for losing and being slave along friendship silly is developing

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:03 PM   #13
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Have to admit that I'm also curious about where this will lead.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrasing, games, messy, silly