Old 07-21-2020, 12:09 PM   #1
VegasTK10

Star 1 College Girls' Lingerie Party

Hey dare members, this is my first story, please provide your feedback, comments, suggestions, likes, dislikes, etc. The story is on-going and I will add more chapters as feedback comes in. This is an all-girls story but I may write an alternate story/ending that involves guys. Thanks for checking it out!

Story characters:

Sara (age 20) - Junior at the U; roommates with Liz; friends w/ Megan
Liz (age 20) - Junior at the U; roommates with Sara
Megan (age 20) - On dance team at the U; friends with Sara; fitness instructor at local gym
Jen (age 18) - Freshman at the U, on dance team with Megan
Rachel (age 18) - Freshman at the U, high school friend of Sara
Marissa (age 25) - Dance team alum; yoga instructor and manager of local gym; Megan's boss

Holly (age 44) - Professional sex therapist

Chapter One

Sara heard a knock and excitedly danced over to the front door to look through the peep hole. Through the tiny window she could see a woman with her hair up in ponytail, who appeared to be wearing a light pink robe.

“What is the passcode?” Sara whispered, just loud enough to be heard through the door.

The woman quickly opened and closed her robe, flashing a well-fitted, pink bra and panty set.

Sara opened the door, “Hi Megan, I’m so glad you could make it!”
Megan was smiling and gave her a hug.

“Me too, a lingerie girls’ night sounded so fun!” Megan replied.

The two girls had just met last year while trying out for the university dance team, and quickly hit it off even though Megan made the team and Sara didn’t. Megan was a perfect fit for the dance team with a tanned, athletic body and a couple other nice assets. She was also a popular dance and fitness instructor at the local gym.

Sara and her roommate Liz were both juniors at the U and first had the idea to do a lingerie party a couple years ago when they heard about an underwear party at another university. They still weren’t quite ready for a co-ed underwear party and decided instead to just invite a small group of girlfriends, figuring it might be even more fun to trade stories and secrets while wearing really sexy lingerie. Of course, if everyone was going to be sharing personal stories and showing a lot of skin, they had to be careful with who they invited. On top of that, Sara invited a professional sex therapist, who had been a guest speaker in her health sciences class last year, to come and share her expert sex tips with the girls.

There was another knock and Sara again danced excitedly over to the door to look through the peep hole. There stood a beautiful blonde girl in a creamy silk robe.

“What’s the passcode?” Sara again asked. The girl looked around and then quickly flashed open her robe showing a black-lace bodysuit and model curves.

Sara opened the door, “Hi Rachel, I’m so glad you came, and you look UH-mazing!”

“Thanks Sara, you’re looking hot too!”, Rachel replied. “I’m so glad you invited me; I feel like we haven’t hung out in forever.”

“Yeah, my first couple of years here at the U were a whirlwind,” Sara explained, “but now that you’re a freshman here, hopefully we can hang out more often.”

“I hope so, that would be fun!” Rachel replied.

Rachel had known Sara since high school, where they both played soccer, and she had always looked up to her. Rachel was a couple years younger and was a bit timid, so she really appreciated having the popular, outgoing Senior as her friend.

Over the next few minutes, two more girls showed up at the door; Jen, another freshman on the university dance team with Megan; and Marissa, a dance team alum, yoga instructor and manager of the local gym where Megan worked. Marissa was the oldest girl at the party by several years and also had a four-month-old baby at home. She had already lost most of her baby weight, other than in her breasts, and was very popular on social media as the hot, fitness-model-mom.

Megan had been pretty nervous about inviting Marissa since Marissa was technically her boss, but also because Marissa was her serious girl-crush. Megan had even told Sara once that if she had to go lez to save world, Marissa would be her first choice.

Everyone was now there (Sara-20, Liz-20, Megan-20, Jen-18, Rachel-18, and Marissa - 25), sitting in their robes, and chatting excitedly.

After a few minutes Sara stood up and formally welcomed everyone to the first lingerie girls’ night at the U! “The idea for tonight is to just have fun socializing and showing off our sexy lingerie while we play some fun games.” The girls all cheered and giggled some.

“We also have a special guest coming later this evening to provide some expert sex tips/instruction. Woohoo!”

“Before we start, this is a lingerie party, so everyone stand-up, take off your robes, and pack them away,” Sara instructed. “We won’t be needing those anymore.”

Liz chimed in, “Everyone here is sexy as hell, so don’t be shy.”

The girls all laughed nervously as they stood up and started to disrobe.

“Daaamn!,” Megan exclaimed, looking at Sara. “Where have you been all my life?”

“I take it you like my new bra and panties, or are you talking about these girls?” Sara responded jokingly while squeezing her boobs together with her arms.

“Haha, it ALL looks good” Megan replied, waving her hand at Sara’s entire body.

Sara was wearing a purple, half-cup bra that only covered the lower half of her breasts and were open on the top half other than some well-placed lace to cover her bits. On the bottom she was wearing matching purple panties which had just a small triangle of sheer fabric covering her pubic area, other than a small strip covering her womanhood, and were strung around her hips by just a thin elastic waistband.

“F---!, where have you been hiding that outfit?” Liz questioned. “You are a snack!! Ha.”

“I want to know where Rachel got her outfit”, Marissa chimed in, “I’m in love…with the outfit. Haha”

Rachel was wearing a black-lace bodysuit that tightly hugged her model curves, along with matching thigh-high stockings. Her bodysuit had a super high-cut waist that accentuated her legs and hips, and was sheer except for a diamond design covering her pubic area and the cups holding up her breasts. Rachel had a beautiful figure with long legs, womanly hips, full breasts, and a tight, long torso that would be a perfect fit on any catwalk. However, being that she was more shy, it was rare that she showed this much of her body and she didn’t really know how to respond to all the attention, but she was definitely loving it, especially coming from a popular, older woman.

Jen was the last one to take off her robe. “Holy sh--, Jen!” Megan exclaimed! “You’re gonna get yourself pregnant, haha!”

“Whoaaaa!” the other girls all stated in unison as they looked at Jen’s outfit.

Jen was the youngest girl in the group,having just turned eighteen at the end of the summer, with a bikini body to match. She was a confident dancer and could have any freshman guy she wanted, but she was also a bit reserved like Rachel. To make up for this, she often pushed the envelope with her fashion, which helped her to still get noticed even though she wasn’t a social butterfly. This was exactly her thinking when she went online and picked out her lingerie for tonight – a sexy, red piece that had more straps than actual fabric. Parts of her breasts and pubic area were covered with red lace, but most of her outfit was just a few straps that crisscrossed her chest and the top of her back, a few straps that ran around the widest part of her hips, and a g-string that disappeared between her ass.

The girls continued to socialize and admire each other’s outfits, and then decided to play a few classic games of Twister. They were all crying in laughter during one of the games when Sara had to put her arm right between Marissa’s breasts to reach a red dot, and another time when Jen had to straddle Marissa’s face to reach a green dot. Some of the moves got a little steamy, especially whenever panties were rubbing up against another girl’s arm or leg, but they just laughed it off.

Chapter Two

“When do we get our first shot of vodka?” Liz asked with a big smile after the third game of Twister.

“Oh yeah,” said Sara, “before start our next game, everyone needs to take a shot of watermelon vodka. We are going to play a modern version of the classic ‘truth or dare’ and we want everyone feeling open and relaxed. Ha!” The girls all laughed and giggled.

Liz chimed in, “The rules are simple, we’ll spin a bottle to see who will come up with the first truth or dare for the group, and then that person will spin the bottle again to see who will answer their question or do their dare. Once the person the bottle lands on finishes telling the truth or doing the dare, they will come up with the next truth or dare for the group, and then spin the bottle to see who will do it. If you don’t want to tell the truth or do the dare, you can take a shot of watermelon vodka, but you can only use the vodka save three times. After that you have to tell the truth or do the dare. Lastly, once everyone in the group has used up all their vodka saves, then we’ll do the last few rounds with dares only! Everyone good with that?”

“Yeah, sounds fun, but what kind of dares are we talking about?” asked Jen.

Sara chimed in, “I say nothing illegal, like public nudity, and nothing disgusting, like eating rotten food or bugs.”

“I agree with that,” said Liz. “I also vote that all dares have to be within the group, nothing outside of this room. Also, if you lose an article of clothing from a dare, you have to keep it off for the rest of the game.”

“Oooh, spicy! I like it,” Sara said in agreement. “Anything else?”

Liz chimed in again, “Everyone has to swear to secrecy…and no pictures,…obviously. Haha.”

The watermelon vodka was already helping to loosen up as the girls all agreed to the rules without protest, though there were a few nervous giggles. Mostly though everyone was feeling some excitement at what might be shared during the game.

The questions and dares started out pretty tame like ‘how many boys have you kissed’ and ‘I dare you to make-out with your hand for 30 seconds’, but they quickly moved to ‘how often do you play with yourself’ and ‘pretend you are having an orgasm in front of everyone’.

It didn’t take long before the girls had used up all their vodka saves and were moving on to just dares.

During their conversations and questions, the group had learned that none of them were a virgin, with everyone ranging from between one to four partners. They learned that all the girls had given a blowjob and all except Rachel had tried swallowing cum; however, only Megan and Marissa had really enjoyed it. Sara admitted to owning a dildo and Liz admitted to borrowing Sara’s dildo, much to Sara’s surprise, but swore that she had thoroughly cleaned it before and after using it. They also learned that none of them had experimented with another girl, but they all thought women were attractive and would be open to a threesome.

Marissa also admitted that she fantasized about giving a BJ to two guys at the same time and swallowing both of their cum, which the other girls thought was totally wild. Rachel admitted that she thought her roommate’s mom was hot and had even fantasized about hooking up with a hot milf. They also learned that Megan and Liz had both tried anal sex, and Megan had even fantasized about having an orgy with three guys – one in her mouth, one in her vagina, and one in her ass – at the same time. Needless to say, a lot of truths had been shared with the group already, and the girls were feeling pretty open.

Marissa had just used up the last vodka save in the group and it was her turn to start the last few rounds of dares only.

“Let’s turn this party up! I dare the next person to give a two-minute lap dance to the person seated to their immediate right. Don’t hold back, I want to see someone blush!!” Marissa stated, and then spun the bottle.

The girls were excited and cheering loudly as the bottle was spinning and then slowly came to a stop, pointing right at the new 18-year-old, Jen. Seated directly to her right was the oldest girl in the group…Marissa! The girls laughed and cheered loudly. Jen nervously stood up.

Jen was a confident dancer but doing a lap dance was definitely outside her comfort zone, especially considering the skimpy, red-strap lingerie that she was wearing. She also had to give the lap dance to Marissa, a super popular, older woman.

Marissa, for her part, couldn’t believe her luck and was feeling some nervous excitement at the idea of bikini-body Jen giving her a lap dance. Marissa had never even flirted with another woman, but she had fantasized about having some girl on girl fun, and the idea of this hot girl shaking her goods right in her face was getting her pretty excited.

Marissa was sitting down with her hands in her lap, wearing just her white satin panties and matching push-up bra. Jen moved over until she was standing right in front of Marissa, and took a deep breath, “I can’t believe I’m going to do this,…are you ready?” she asked Marissa.
Marissa just nodded, unsure if she should be doing anything. The other girls cheered loudly.

Liz grabbed her phone, “Give me a second, I’ll start some music,” she stated. Within a few seconds on came Jessie J and Ariana Grande singing ‘Bang, Bang’. Liz shouted, “You’re on Jen, work it girl!”

Jen definitely knew how to dance, her tan and nearly naked body immediately moving seductively and perfectly to the beat. She started gyrating her hips with her hands raised above her head, whipping her hair across her beautiful face, and dropping down a few times. She continued dancing seductively right in front of Marissa and then moved closer and closer until her silky thighs were straddling Marissa and rubbing on Marissa’s own smooth hips and thighs.

Jen was really getting into it, grabbing Marissa’s hands and placing them on her own smooth hips. Her skin was already warm and starting to lightly sweat. After a few more gyrations, Jen lifted herself off Marissa’s thighs and moved upward until her breasts were right in front of Marissa’s face. Jen seductively moved her chest, squeezing her breasts with her hands, and moving them closer to Marissa’s face until the thin fabric covering her nipples was lightly grazing Marissa’s lips. Both girls shuttered at the touch, while the other girls looked on captivated.

Jen lowered herself back down onto Marissa’s hips and gyrated back and forth some more, simulating intercourse, with Marissa’s hands still holding onto her hips. Marissa had closed her eyes and her face was starting to get flushed. Megan, Sara and Liz all whooped and cheered.

Jen moved back off Marissa’s hips and turned around, giving Marissa a close-up view of her nearly naked backside. The other girls continued to cheer and whistle. Jen then started twerking her tight ass while slowly moving backwards until she was again straddling Marissa’s legs, with her ass cheeks less than a foot from Marissa’s face. Jen slowed down her gyrations and placed Marissa’s hands on her hips again then seductively started to bend over while looking back at Marissa with her damp hair sticking to part of her face.

With Jen now completely bent over, Marissa had a close-up and exclusive view of Jen’s intimate area and the narrow fabric running over her womanhood. Jen was already wet and didn’t realize that the thin fabric covering her womanhood had slid a bit out of place, revealing part of her labia and even a small opening into her vagina. Marissa was almost hypnotized looking at Jen’s lips and her most intimate box.

Jen continued to move seductively backwards until her slit was less than an inch from Marissa’s chin, not realizing the full show she was actually giving her. Marissa could almost taste Jen’s essence and was tempted to give her a lick. Her mind was telling her no, but her body and her fantasy were both telling her to go for it.

Marissa started to slowly stick out her tongue and immediately felt it touch Jen’s soft, warm lips. Jen let out a small moan and closed her eyes. Marissa paused for a second, then gently slid her tongue further into Jen’s intimate opening, tasting her sweet body. Jen let out another small gasp and continued to seductively dance, moving her arms, neck, and head, but keeping her ass right up against Marissa’s face. After a few more seconds Liz yelled “Time!”.

Marissa still had her tongue inside Jen for another couple seconds, holding her there with her hands still on Jen’s hips. Liz yelled “TIME!” again. Marissa let go of Jen’s hips and Jen stumbled forward, opening her eyes.

“Holy crap! That was insanely hot!!,” Sara remarked, “now that was a lap dance, haha.”

“I need a towel…and a shower!,” Megan exclaimed while giggling.

Liz added, “That’s how a real dancer gives a lap dance!”

Jen’s face was totally flushed and her heartbeat was racing. Her mind was trying to process the fact that Marissa, an older, sexy, and popular woman, had just had her tongue inside of her. She hadn’t even realized that her intimate opening had been exposed. Did the other girls notice, she wondered? The whole thing was so taboo….and it felt AMAZING.

Marissa’s face was also flushed, savoring the taste of Jen’s incredible body. She was also wondering if the other girls realized that Jen’s sweet pussy had been exposed, and that she had put her tongue inside her.

“Looks like Marissa might need a towel too,” Liz chimed in again, noticing some wetness on Marissa’s lips. Marissa’s face turned pink again, wondering if Liz knew what she did, and was calling her out.

“It’s Jen’s turn, time to get back at someone!” Sara interrupted, feeling frisky herself and ready for the next dare.

(end of chapter two)

Last edited by VegasTK10; 07-23-2020 at 09:40 AM.
VegasTK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VegasTK10 for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 02:50 AM   #2
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Great start! You have me hooked. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:27 AM   #3
VegasTK10

Default Chapters Three & Four

Chapter Three

Jen took a deep breath and composed herself, “Okay, the next dare is to give a strip tease to the entire group – completely naked. I want to see some real milkshakes after what I just had to do!” The girls all laughed, but also started feeling a little nervous as Jen spun the bottle.

The stakes had quickly been raised – one of them was going to be getting totally naked in front of the entire group. The room was oddly quiet as the bottle spun. Even though they were all showing a lot of skin in their lingerie, no one imagined that they would be getting completely naked, especially not in front of five other girls. Most of them had been topless in front of a friend or two at one point or another, but this was totally different.

As the bottle slowed the girls faces became more tense. Then it stopped…pointing right at Rachel.

The other girls cheered, while also sighing in relief. Rachel was shocked it landed on her.

“Really? She remarked, with a tone of disbelief. “I have to strip completely naked?”

Rachel was another beautiful, freshman girl, and was definitely the most reserved girl in the group. She had only fooled around with a couple guys in her life, and had never imagined stripping in front of them, let alone stripping fully nude in front of a group.

The girls were feeling loose and started chanting Rachel’s name: Rach-el!, Rach-el!, Rach-el!

Rachel was now feeling even more pressure from the group. She slowly stood up and moved towards the center of the circle, covering her face with her hands. “This is crazy,” she remarked, under her breath.

The other girls cheered her on some more. Rachel stood there in her partially-sheer, black bodysuit with her hands still over her face, squeezing her legs together. I can’t believe I’m doing this, she thought, and she took another deep breath.

“I’ll put on a sexy song for you,” Sara exclaimed, then grabbed her phone and started playing ‘Milkshake’ by Kelis. “Let’s see that hot body, Rachel!”

Rachel started slowly moving her hips, turning around, and caressing her sides from her breasts down to the small gap between her legs. She was not a dancer like Megan and Jen, but she was athletic with beautiful curves – tanned and toned legs, sexy hips, a thin waist and full breasts, and she had a gorgeous face.

Rachel continued to move her hips to the music, spinning around slowly, and hooking her thumbs under her bra straps. She slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and then quickly covered her breasts with one arm to hold the bodysuit in place, and to hold up her breasts. After another slow spin, Rachel closed her eyes and removed her left arm. The cups to her bodysuit fell down, exposing her full breasts to the group. The girls all whistled and cheered.

Rachel’s breasts were a beautiful, creamy white color, providing a sexy contrast to the rest of her mostly tan body. Her breasts had a perfect tear-drop shape, and were capped by large, light pink areolas that had to be close to three inches across.

Rachel was flush with embarrassment but was equally surprised at how turned-on she was starting to feel with her breasts on full display. She pulled the bodysuit further down past her navel, hesitated for another few seconds, and then quickly slid the bottoms off her hips, and down her legs. She stepped out of the bodysuit and stood back up, extending her arms out as if to say ‘ta-da, am I done?!’

The girls were all cheering, whistling, and oogling at Rachel’s gorgeous body. Her pubic area was completely shaved, giving full view of her pussy slit and her large labia, which peaked out another half-inch between her outer lips. Marissa, Sara, and Megan were squeezing their legs together, trying to hide how turned on they were getting.

Rachel had quickly covered her pussy with one hand and her breasts with her arm, and then sat back down.

“Whoa, wait a second Rachel, the dare is to strip completely naked,” Liz reminder her. “You need to take off those stockings too.”

“Omg, really?” Rachel replied, feeling a bit defeated that she wasn’t done yet.

Rachel scooted forward in her chair and lifted her right leg to slide off her stocking, completely exposing her glistening labia and the pink entrance to her vagina. Marissa had been lusting after Rachel since she first saw her lingerie and was now practically dripping from her own pussy as she looked at Rachel’s intimate box.

Rachel did the same to remove the stocking from her other leg, providing another glimpse of her beautiful labia and vagina, and then stood up. She took one step forward, spun all the way around and then moved back to her seat. Before she sat down though, Sara reached out and teasingly smacked her ass. The girls giggled and cheered some more.

“How did you get such a smooth shave on your…your little kitty?” Marissa asked cheekily, hoping for another peak.

Rachel’s face grew red again, “Oh,...uh, yeah, I had it waxed a couple days ago. I didn’t want anything scratching or catching on this lingerie,” she nervously replied.

“It almost sounds like it’s not your lingerie??” Liz questioned inquisitively.

“Uh,.....yeah, I borrowed it from my roommate Gabby, but it’s actually her mom’s,” Rachel replied. “She doesn’t know that Gabby took it…nor that I’m wearing it.”

“Wow, that’s kinda naughty…and kinky!” Megan said. “Your roommate’s mom has great taste...and must be hot! Haha”

Marissa interrupted again, “Does waxing really make your bikini area that much smoother?”

“Why don’t you just ask Rachel if you can feel her naughty lips?” Sara replied to some giggling from the other girls.

Liz then chimed in, “Well, this is getting fun! Who’s up for another shot of watermelon vodka?”

All the girls’ hands shot up and another round was served.

Chapter Four

After another round of vodka shots, Sara spoke up, “Rachel, it’s your turn to come up with the next dare.”

Rachel was feeling daring and also a little revengeful, “Well, considering that I’m the only one naked, the next dare is you have to remove your bra and put whip cream on both of your nipples,……and the person to your immediate left has to suck them clean. Ha!”

“Whoa, that’s super hot,” Sara responded, almost hoping to be involved. "Who knew you were so naughty?? Remember, you’ve all sworn to secrecy. Nobody tells anybody about any of this. Haha!”

Rachel spun the bottle before anyone could object; however, the girls were now feeling some excitement at this newest dare, especially after the vodka shots and after seeing Rachel’s hot, naked body.

The bottle finally stopped spinning, pointing right at Marissa. Sitting to Marissa’s left was….Megan. The girls cheered loudly and started chanting ‘Ma-ris-sA, Ma-ris-sA, Ma-ris-sA’ and then ‘Me-gan, Me-gan, Me-gan!

Sara rushed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of whip cream. Marissa stood up in her white satin bra and panty, and moved to the middle of the circle.

Megan was still sitting but was almost shaking with nervous excitement. She couldn’t believe she was going to see Marissa’s breasts soon...and would be touching them. Marissa was Megan’s boss, which made this dare interesting enough, but she was also Megan’s serious girl crush. Megan had even fantasized about a drunk make-out with Marissa, but never thought it would actually ever happen, let alone that she would be putting her lips on Marissa’s naked breasts. It was almost too much for her brain to handle.

Sara returned from the kitchen with the whip cream and Marissa gave a cute pose before reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra. Her milk-filled breasts fell out of their satin cups, exposing their large, velvety tips. Her breasts were not as perky as Rachel’s, but they were even fuller, with even larger and brighter pink areolas. Her large, firm nipples were almost asking to be sucked.

“They’re pretty engorged right now,” Marissa said to Megan, “Maybe I should pump before we do this…or you might get a little extra treat besides just whip cream.”

“That sounds like even more fun!” Sara responded quickly, laughing and giggling with the other girls.

“It’s okay,” Megan replied. “I can handle it.”

“Are you sure?” Marissa questioned. “It could be a lot of milk.”

“Well, I’ve never tried breast milk, but I’m sure a little lick will be fine,” Megan responded.

“Oh, it’ll be A LOT more than that,” Marissa warned, looking back at Megan who now seemed a bit unsure.

Liz started chanting, “Drink, her, milk! Drink, her, milk! Drink, her, milk,” with the other girls quickly joining in and giggling.

Megan was feeling the pressure and Sara quickly squeezed the whip cream onto Marissa’s breasts, completely covering both nipples and areolas. Megan stood up, wearing just her matching pink bra and panties, and moved to the center of the circle to face Marissa.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Marissa asked again. Megan smiled back and just nodded, as the other girls cheered and chanted: ‘Lick, Lick, Lick’.

Megan reluctantly put her hands on the side of Marissa’s breasts and slowly lowered her head down until her face was only a few inches from Marissa’s left breast. Megan hesitated for another second, looking at Marissa’s whip-cream covered globes, and then leaned in and started taking the whip cream into her mouth. The other girls cheered loudly.

After a few licks, Megan’s tongue found Marissa’s soft skin and velvety areola. She swirled her tongue around Marissa’s areola a few times, closed her eyes and then wrapped her lips around Marissa's erect nipple, playfully tugging on it. Marissa let out a little moan and tilted her head back.

Megan continued to lightly tug and massage Marissa’s nipple with her lips until the whip cream was almost gone. She then sucked Marissa’s entire nipple and areola all the way into her mouth, swallowing as much of Marissa’s breasts as should could and savoring its warm, creamy goodness. Marissa was breathing heavy now, her chest moving up and down more rapidly.

Megan started to slowly slide her hand up from the side of Marissa’s other breast, moving it right into the whip cream and closer to Marissa’s erotic center. She then started massaging Marissa’s breast, using the whip cream as lube, swirling her fingers around her nipple, and lightly pinching it. Marissa let out another moan.

Megan pulled her lips off Marissa’s other breast and moved her whip cream-covered fingers up to Marissa’s mouth. Marissa seductively opened her mouth, welcoming Megan's delicate fingers, and started sucking and swirling around them with her warm tongue, fantasizing that it was actually Megan’s clitoris.

Marissa finally opened her mouth and Megan slipped her fingers out, then looked back at Marissa with a seductive grin, and put them straight into her own mouth. Marissa looked at Megan with a cute, devilish smile as the other girls looked on, mouths open in awe.

Before Megan moved back down to Marissa’s other breast, she noticed a small drop of whip cream on Marissa’s lips. Megan thought this might be her opportunity for her fantasy make-out, and slowly moved her face closer to Marissa's, until their lips were almost touching. They were both breathy heavy as Megan inched closer until their lips were brushing against each other, sending an immediate jolt of passion through both of their bodies. Megan softly licked the cream off Marissa’s lips and then slowly continued moving her tongue until it was peaking into Marissa’s mouth. Marissa gently grabbed Megan’s ass and pushed back, inserting her own tongue deep into Megan’s mouth until the two girls were passionately making out. The other girls were cheering and howling.

After nearly a minute of making out, Marissa and Megan unlocked their lips and Megan moved her mouth back down to Marissa’s right breast, licking up all the remaining whip cream and taking her entire areola and nipple into her mouth. Marissa was now rubbing her clit through her panties. “Don’t stop,” she moaned softly. “This feels aaaamazing.”

Megan continued to suck on Marissa’s breast while she rubbed her clit. “Ohhhhh, Omg, Omg, I’m…I’m….I’m cummmmmming…..ohhhhhhhhhhh.

"Holy f---! She's having an orgasm!!" Sara exclaimed to more cheers from the girls.

Marissa’s body was spasming in ecstasy as Megan’s lips continued to explore her sensitive peaks. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm…….”

Megan held her lips lightly on Marissa’s right nipple as she continued to orgasm and started to come back down.

“Uh-oh, my milk is starting to let down.” Marissa warned, still a little out of breath, “I hope you’re ready.”

Megan wrapped her lips further around Marissa’s nipple and began to gently suck again.
Within seconds she could taste a warm, sweet liquid entering her mouth. A few seconds later, milk was gushing out of Marissa’s nipple and filling Megan’s mouth.

“Do you have a glass?” Marissa asked Sara. “Quick!”

Sara quickly grabbed a wine glass from the buffet and handed it to Marissa, who put it under her other breast to catch all the milk rapidly dripping from her free nipple. Marissa even started to squeeze her free breast, squirting more of her milk into the glass.

Megan didn’t know what to do with the warm milk filling up her mouth and just continued to suck. She wondered if she was daring enough to swallow all of it. She was even getting turned on thinking about how erotic it would be if she actually did, especially in front of everyone.

After another few sucks, Megan pulled her lips off Marissa’s nipple and showed her the mouthful of milk. She then showed all the girls. Marissa extended the glass to her, but Megan waved it off, closed her mouth and started to swallow, taking down several gulps to finish it all. The other girls looked on in amazement.

Megan choked a bit on the last gulp. “Whoa, that was a lot!” she exclaimed through watery eyes and then wiped her lips. “Your breast milk is actually really sweet.”

“Your lips are really sweet!” Marissa quickly replied with a cute smirk.
Marissa had continued to squeeze the milk out of her breasts, filling the glass nearly half-full with her milk.

“What are you going to do with the rest of that milk?” Liz asked.

“Probably just dump it down the sink,” Marissa replied.

“I think we should spin the bottle and whoever it lands on should drink it all down,” Sara chimed in.

"Okay with me,” said Liz, and without hesitation she spun the bottle.

The girls were salivating thinking of how kinky it would be to drink a glass of Marissa’s milk. The bottle started to slow its spin and came to a stop pointing right at Sara.

“Oh wow,” Sara said with surprise and nervous excitement. “This is wild, I’ve never done anything like this.”

Marissa passed her the glass of her breast milk and Sara put it up to her nose. “It smells sweet. Liz, do you want a small sip before I drink it? Haha.”

Sara handed the glass to Liz, who put it up to her mouth and took a small swig, scrunching her nose as she swallowed.

“Wow, that’s surprisingly good!” Liz exclaimed. “Damn Marissa, why are you so hot? Haha.”

Liz then passed the glass back to Sara, “Bottoms up.”

Sara put the glass up to her lips, closed her eyes, and tilted her head back. Marissa’s warm milk started to slide down into her mouth and she started swallowing, gulping down several mouthfuls of Marissa’s sweet milk until the glass was completely empty. Her eyes watered and she coughed a bit, but she did it.

“Whoa, Marissa, you taste great!” Sara exclaimed, a little out of breath. “Next time, I’ll take it right from the tap though, haha.” The girls all giggled.

“It’s Marissa’s turn to choose our next dare,” Liz directed.

“Honestly, I could use a nice massage after that last dare," Marissa stated. "Seriously though, I’m so wet right now I would probably bang any one of you bitches, haha.” The girls were dying laughing at Marissa's comment, and several of them were even nodding their head in agreement.

“So what’s your dare?,” asked Megan, feeling totally wet herself after sucking on Marissa’s breasts.

“Alright, I hope you’re ready…The next dare is to use your hand to give the person to your immediate right a massage for three full minutes....on their wet pussy….and panties have to be off. I want to see skin on skin,” Marissa instructed.

“Holy sh—, you are f---ing naughty!" Liz exclaimed, though half the girls were now gently rubbing their clits in excitement.

At this point in the game, Jen had given a lap dance to Marissa and Marissa had put her tongue inside Jen’s vagina, though only Marissa and Jen knew about it. Rachel was still completely nude after stripping in front of everyone and had exposed her labia and vagina. Marissa was still topless after having her breasts massaged and nipples sucked. Liz had tasted Marissa’s breast milk, Megan and Sara had drunk several mouthfuls of Marissa’s breast milk, and Marissa and Megan had made out.

Marissa reached out to spin the bottle but before she could, the doorbell rang.

(end of chapter four)

Last edited by VegasTK10; 07-22-2020 at 09:10 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to VegasTK10 for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 01:29 PM   #4
jk37

What a great story, well thought out and written. Has made me hard several times! Can't wait to see where it goes.

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:18 PM   #5
VegasTK10

Award Star Chapter Five - Teacher's anatomy lesson

Chapter Five

“I think the sex therapist may be here,….I guess the game is over,” Sara stated with some disappointment that was shared by everyone in the room. “Rachel, Marissa, you can put your bra and panties back on.”

Sara stood up and headed out of the room. Arriving at the front door, Sara peaked through the peep hole and saw a beautiful, middle-age woman wearing a robe and carrying a portable massage table. Sara opened the door.

“Hi, I’m Holl…oh wow, looks like you’ve already started the lesson.” Holly remarked, seeing Sara in her purple, half-cup bra and matching panties. “You weren’t kidding about this being a lingerie party.”

“Yeah, we’ve been having some fun already,” Sara replied and reached her hand out to welcome Holly inside. “I’m Sara, nice to meet you,” she continued, giving Holly a firm handshake. “You didn’t have to wear a robe if you didn’t want to, I just told the other girls to wear a robe so it was easier for them to cover up.”

“Oh, it’s fine, I didn’t want to come to a lingerie party and be totally out of place,” Holly responded, flashing a cute smile. Holly had to be in her late 30s or early 40s and had some mature curves, but was still very fit, with rich auburn hair that was pulled back into a messy bun.

Sara led Holly towards the back room where all the girls were sitting. “Hey girls, this is Holly, she is the sex therapist that I was telling you about. She is going to be giving us some expert tips and instruction tonight.”

Holly and the girls chatted a bit and made some personal introductions, while also helping her get set up. Holly then stood up at the front of the room, relaxing up against the table, with her hands planted on the table, at each of her sides. She had one foot standing firmly on the ground and the other resting near the bottom of a table leg, which caused her knee to pitch out a little, and her robe to slide partially open. The girls noticed that Holly didn’t appear to be wearing any pants, shorts, or even a skirt, and they immediately started to wonder what she was wearing under her robe?

“Hi girls, thanks for inviting me to join you tonight.” Holly stated confidently. “I’d like to give you a little more background about me. I’ve been a licensed sex therapist for nearly twenty years and I often provide instruction at universities, conferences, bachelorette parties, and other private events. I’ve been married for almost fifteen years to a very supportive and successful husband, who allows me to explore our sexuality, both together and individually. We also have two young teenagers at home, we enjoy competing in triathlons, and we both turn 39 this year – same as last year (wink, wink). My husband has even helped me with my demonstrations on occasion and I’m sure he would agree that this is the most attractive group that I’ve ever instructed.” The girls all smiled and giggled at themselves, even if she was just pandering to them.

Holly continued, “My instruction is often in formal settings, which limits us to a mostly lecture-style format, but every once in a while, I have a small, intimate group like this, which can allow us to have a much more interactive experience. Is everyone okay with that?”

The girls didn't think much about what she meant by 'interactive experience', but they were all still feeling super open from their recent dares, and simply nodded their head in agreement.

"Ok, great," Holly replied.

“What’s with the table,” Liz asked. “Are we all getting massages?”

“Only if you’re really good,” Holly quickly responded with a smirk. “Actually, that’s a good lead-in to our first lesson, and our first volunteer.”

Liz was feeling confident and forward, which was part of her general nature, and was quick to raise her hand.

“Come on up,” Holly instructed. “Tell me your name again?”

“Liz,” she responded with excitement.

“Yes, Liz, thanks for volunteering! Why don’t you sit up here on the table,” Holly directed, and lightly patted the table with her right hand. “I’ll put the backrest up so you can lean against it.”

Holly then turned back to the other girls, “I always start out my private presentations with a quick anatomy lesson. Since we don’t have any guys in this group, we will mostly focus on the female body tonight, which can still be very interesting…and sometimes even more fun.”

“Liz, I’m going to have you take off your panties,” Holly instructed, “You will be our anatomy model for this lesson.”

“Wait,…what?? Seriously???” Liz responded with some shock.

“Yes, of course,” Holly replied. “This is a small group, and why use diagrams when we have the real thing thing? Besides, this is simply for educational purposes. Everyone here is a mature adult.”

The other girls were also a bit shocked at Holly's instruction, but were also stirring with excitement. Liz was a very popular, socialite on campus, with tall sexy legs, silky brown hair, a toned body, and a million-dollar smile. She could sometimes be labeled as arrogant but was really a nice girl if you were in her inner circle.

“You can do it, girlfriend!” Sara shouted a bit teasingly while also feeling glad it wasn’t her having to be on display.

‘Oh my g--,’ Liz whispered to herself as she tilted her had back and took a deep breath. Liz put her thumbs in the side of her white silk panties, paused, and then pulled them all the way down her silky, tan legs. She tossed her panties directly at Sara in retaliation, then leaned back on the table with her feet still in front of her slit, and her legs closed together.

“Beautiful,” Holly remarked, “Let’s open your legs up so that we can start the lesson.”

Liz took another deep breath and closed her eyes. Her heart started to beat faster as Holly placed her soft hands inside her thighs, and gently pulled her legs apart, slowly exposing her intimate pussy to the group. Liz’s pussy was gorgeous. She was completely shaved with smooth outer lips separated by a long slit; and with fuller and darker, inner labia that were still bunched up between her outer lips from her tight panties.

Liz was now sitting almost indian-style, with her knees spread apart and close to the ground, but with her feet still planted together.

“Let’s move your legs further apart so that you are as open as possible and can give everyone a better view,” Holly instructed as she gently lifted Liz’s feet and moved her legs further apart. “You can plant your feet on the table, but keep your legs wide open.”

Liz followed Holly’s instructions, her face now completely flushed, and her heart beating out of her chest.

Liz’s entire pussy was now fully exposed. Her inner labia were also now partially open from her legs being spread so wide, which provided just the tiniest little glimpse into her rosy pink, inner vestibule. Liz’s beautiful face, toned torso, and long legs only added to the sexiness of being able to see her intimate flower up so close and in such intimate detail.

“Oh wow, you’re beautiful Liz,” Holly stated. “What do you girls think?” The girls nodded their heads in agreement. “Why don’t you all bring your chairs forward so that you have a closer view.” she added.

“How many of you have seen a pussy this close-up before, besides trying to look at your own in a mirror?” The girls all shook their heads. “Well then, this should be very informative.”

Holly lightly placed her hands onto Liz’s inner thighs, “How do my hands feel, are they warm enough?” she asked Liz.

“Uhhh-huh,” Liz softly mumbled.

“Good,” Holly replied. “I will be gently touching you during some parts of the demonstration, and warm hands are more comfortable.

Liz’s heart was still beating out of her chest, so much so that she hadn’t fully processed Holly’s statement that she would be touching her during the demonstration. Liz’s mind was still going back and forth between embarrassment and excitement at her womanhood being on full display.

“Alright girls, you are looking at the most intimate part of a woman’s body, her pussy. Every woman’s pussy looks a little different, but they all have the same basic parts.”

“The first part you should be familiar with is the pubic mound or mons pubis.” Holly placed her warm hand on Liz’s pubic mound. “If you gently push back on the pubic mound like this, you will notice her pussy lips come together slightly, but also that her clitoris becomes more exposed, which can be really useful during sex.”

Holly lifted her hand and instinctively licked her fingers for lubrication. She then reached back down and lightly traced them along Liz’s outer pussy lips. “The outer lips, or labia majora, is another important part of the pussy. When I’m going down on a woman, I like to lightly kiss her outer lips and softly run my tongue from the bottom to the top of each lip. I also like to take a lip into my mouth and gently suck on it. You should be very gentle and remember to communicate as some women prefer different techniques.”

Holly licked her fingers again and lightly positioned them on top of Liz’s sensitive inner labia, then gently wiggled her fingers until they slipped into an opening between her two lips.

“Oh my g--” Liz moaned softly.

“Wow Liz, you are really wet,” Holly commented.

Using her thumbs and index fingers, Holly gently spread Liz’s inner labia and laid them over her outer lips. This exposed more of Liz’s rosy pink interior and truly gave her pussy the appearance of a beautiful, glistening flower.

“The inner labia, or labia minora, is another very important part of a woman’s treasure box.” Holly added. “If your man is going down on you, or you are going down on another woman, try flattening your tongue and lightly running it around the edges of her inner lips, then gently take her lips into your mouth. Always remember to be gentle and to communicate with your partner.”

“If she has large, full labia like Liz here, it can be very erotic to put your mouth right up against her vulva and gently tuck her entire labia into your mouth, then continue rolling your tongue around their soft and silky folds, as you both savor her most private and sensual lips filling up your mouth.”

Holly reached down and put her fingers in between Liz’s inner lips and gently opened them further, exposing all of Liz’s pussy to the girls. Liz moaned softly while looking up towards the ceiling, unable to look at the other girls.

“You’re doing great Liz,” Holly said encouragingly. “This bright pink area is Liz’s inner vestibule,” she continued. “This is the most intimate part of a woman’s body. At the bottom of the inner vestibule is the entrance to her vagina, in the middle is her urethra opening, and at the top is her clitoris. You may have noticed how everything is glistening wet right now. This slippery fluid is naturally produced by your vagina and is very helpful for intercourse and fingering but can also be very erotic for oral play.”

Liz was now breathing heavy and felt that any more touching or rubbing on her clit, might instantly send her into an orgasm.

“You might be surprised at how much your vagina can stretch to fit around a large penis, a large dildo, or several fingers. Some women can even a fit an entire hand inside their vagina,” Holly stated as she continued to gently hold Liz’s pussy open. “It can also be erotic to try stuffing something else inside your pussy, like the handle of a spatula, or a pair of your girlfriend’s panties. Remember to always communicate before experimenting with new things.”

“Now, let’s look at the most sensitive part of the pussy,” Holly continued. She then licked a couple of her fingers on her free hand, reached down, and lightly started circling Liz’s clitoris. “This is the clitoris, located at the top of the inner vestibule, which most women require to be stimulated in order to reach full orga-

“Oh-oh-ohhh, ohhh my g-----, ohhh,” Liz moaned.

Holly was still lightly circling Liz’s clitoris and continued, “This may be the most importa---

“Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhh my g--, ohhhhhh, I-, I- I’m cummmm, ohhhhhhhh, ooooohhh, ohhhhhhhhh, yeeessss…”, Liz moaned in pleasure as her body started shaking.

Holly continued to lightly circle Liz’s clitoris, even running her wet thumb across her throbbing center a few times. Holly then slowly moved her other two fingers down towards Liz’s vaginal opening,…and slipped them inside, gently hooking her fingers up towards the upper, sponge-like wall of her g-spot. Liz’s vagina and body continued to spasm and shake for a good half minute, taking her another minute or so to come back down.

(end of Chapter Five)

Last edited by VegasTK10; 07-23-2020 at 03:41 PM.
The following user says Thank You to VegasTK10 for this post:
Old 07-25-2020, 12:51 AM   #6
VegasTK10

Star 1 Chapter Six

Chapter Six

“Ooohhhh, wow, that was amazing,” Liz panted, still half out of breath. “I’ve never been touched like that.”

“I really didn’t do much,” Holly stated as she slowly slipped her wet fingers out of Liz’s vagina.

“Oh my g--……that was so bad…but so amazing” Liz stated again.

Holly turned her head towards the other girls, “Sara, can you help me for a sec?”

“Uhh, I guess…?” Sara replied a bit reluctantly.

“Come on up,” Holly instructed cheerfully. Sara hesitated a second but then got up from her chair and made her way over next to Holly.

“Have you ever tasted another woman’s cum?” Holly asked.

“Oh my g--, no,” Sara replied. “That’s crazy,….I mean, I don’t know…that sounds really…kinky?”

“You’re going lick Liz’s pussy juices off my fingers,” Holly instructed.

“Oh wow,” Sara replied. “Oh my g--, wow.….are you serious?

“Yes.” Holly stated pragmatically.

“Oh my g--? I don’t know, I mean…that’s……really?” Sara’s mind was racing trying to make sense of Holly's latest instruction. “I mean…..it’s kinda hot...I guess, but it’s so……she’s my roommate?”

“Well, that makes it even hotter, right?” Holly responded.

“You can do it,…girlfriend!” Liz said teasingly while giving Sara a devilish smirk. “Lick it up, lick up my pussy juices.”

Sara looked back at Liz with a playful sneer, and to Liz’s surprise, she opened her mouth. Sara was looking right at Liz as Holly placed her wet fingers on her tongue. Sara closed her lips, squinted a bit, and gave Holly’s fingers several long sucks before Holly pulled them out. Sara continued to savor the taste in her mouth, and then swallowed. She opened her mouth to show the other girls, playfully popping her hips and bopping her head to the side as if to say ‘look at what my sexy-self just did!’

“Holy sh—, Sara, you really licked up my cum!” Liz exclaimed. “You are a so f---ing naughty!”

“You are so f---ing naughty, Liz!” Sara replied sexily. “Seriously though, I can’t believe I just did that. That was really naughty. The taste wasn’t too bad either………mmmmm. Oh my g--, Liz, I might have wet dreams about your pussy…Haha!”

Holly interrupted, “Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying your first taste of pussy, Sara, because you are going to finish…by licking Liz’s pussy clean.”

“Oh my g--, you mean, like go down on her, like give her oral??” Sara questioned, still not believing Holly’s instructions.

“Exactly,” Holly replied. “I want you to use the techniques that I’ve explained and give her the best oral of her life. You’re a woman, you know what feels good on your own pussy, you’ll do great.”

“Oh my g--,….this is crazy!” Sara muttered softly, trying to wrap her brain around Holly’s latest directive to go down on another woman. “Oh my g--, this is so f---ing naughty. Did you forget that she is my roommate?”

“Well, you’ve already tasted her cum, you might as well have been eating her out,” Holly stated sensibly. “Besides how hot is Liz right now with her legs spread open and her beautiful pussy dripping wet? Seriously, I might eat her out if you don’t want to.”

“Yeah, and if neither of you do it, then I might, haha” Marissa chimed in.

Sara moved over to the table in front of Liz and took a deep breath, “Can you lower the back rest so that she can lay down some more? Will the table hold both of us if I get on it?” Sara asked hesitantly.

“Yes, let me lower the backrest. It will easily hold both of you,” Holly confidently replied. “Also, here’s a pillow for Liz’s head.

Sara slowly climbed up on the table, her breasts nearly falling out of the purple, half-cup bra that she was wearing, exposing all of her smooth nipples and shiny brown areolas.

Sara laid down between Liz’s legs, “Oh my f---, I can’t believe I’m going to do this."

“You’re pussy is really sexy, by the way,” Sara added as she stared at Liz’s erotic, glistening lips.

“Thank you,” Liz replied. “I really want you to lick me so bad. Honestly, I fantasized about a threesome with you just about every time I borrowed your dildo.”

“You borrowed it more than once? Oh my g--, you naughty whore, haha.” Sara responded, looking up at Liz’s cute smile.

“You sure you're ready?” Sara asked one more time. Liz was biting her lip in nervous excitement and nodded in agreement.

Sara hesitated for a couple more seconds and then slowly moved her head down and started lightly kissing Liz on her inner thighs. She continued licking and sucking on Liz's silky thighs, slowly moving her mouth closer to her sweet pussy. Sara could feel the warmth emanating from Liz’s pussy as she got closer. Just before her mouth reached her outer labia, Sara lifted her head and stared again at the beautiful, throbbing flower. She couldn’t believe she was about to eat her first pussy, and even more, that it was her f—ing hot roommate, Liz.

It's now or never she thought to herself and slowly lowered her head, gently planting her lips right onto Liz’s glistening labia. She gently kissed and licked Liz’s intimate lips, her heartbeat quickly racing out of control relishing the fact that her mouth was really exploring another pussy.

“Wow, you are so hot Liz,” Sara panted.

“Ohhhhhhhh yessssss,” Liz moaned in response.

Sara slowly sucked Liz’s silky, wet labia into her mouth, gently rolling it around her tongue, and swallowing all the juice she could extract. Sara was now soaking wet herself and reached her hand down to start playing with her own pussy as she continued to eat out her roommate.

After a minute playing with Liz’s labia, Sara slowly released the folds from her mouth and gently pushed her tongue in between her lips until she found the entrance to Liz’s vagina. Liz moaned some more.

Sara slowly circled Liz’s intimate opening and then gently pushed her tongue inside. She started to play with Liz’s intimate hole, going in and out, and rubbing her tongue along the upper wall of Liz’s vagina. Sara was now teasing the edge of Liz’s g-spot with her tongue and lapping up as much of Liz’s juice as she could. Sara was gushing inside at just how intimate and erotic it was having her tongue inside Liz’s most intimate hole and rubbing against the sponge-like texture of her g-spot. Sara was also feeling incredible turned out at how much pleasure she was giving Liz, who had now relinquishing all control and power over her body to Sara.

Sara finally slipped her tongue out of Liz’s soaking wet vagina and gently flattened it at the bottom of her inner vestibule, then slowly licked all the way up to her clitoris.

Sara pursed her lips around Liz’s little pearl and through her clitoris-filled lips she hummed, “Mmmmmm, Lizzzzzz, you are so hot,” sending even more vibrations through Liz’s body.

“Oooohhhh, don’t stoooop,” Liz moaned.

Sara continued to circle her tongue around Liz’s clitoris and lightly flick her tongue back and forth across its sensitive head.

“Ooooh my gooooo--…” Liz continued to moan as her body started to shake again.

Sara continued playing with Liz’s clitoris with her tongue, and placed two of her fingers at the entrance to her vagina, gently teasing her soft opening and then gently pushing them all the way in. Liz let out another gasp of pleasure. Sara slowly started pumping her fingers in and out of Liz’s wet hole, making a squishing sound on every stroke, while also continuing to lightly flick her throbbing clitoris with her tongue.

Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssssss, oh my g------------,…..oooooooh….I’m cummmmmm…ohhhhhhhhhh…..

Liz’s vagina was spasming out of control as she moaned in pleasure, gushing more of her juice into Sara’s mouth. Sara lifted her head up enough to quickly lick her fingers, savoring more of Liz’s naughty sex, and then wrapped her arms back around Liz’s silky hips and running her hands around the soft curves of Liz’s inner thighs. Sara was savoring her last few moments buried in Liz’s most sensual space. It took Liz another minute to come down and again her breath.

“Holy F---, Sara, you are a Goddess!” Liz exclaimed, her face still flushed.

Sara was looking up at Liz, her head still between her legs, giving her a cute smile. She slowly lifted herself up until she was on her hands and knees, and started a sexy crawl directly on top of Liz, sliding her hanging breasts and exposed nipples along Liz’s sweaty and nearly naked body, until the two girls were face-to-face and their lips nearly touching.

Sara looked lustfully at Liz and slowly lowered her pussy-flavored lips until they were lightly touching Liz’s lips. Liz wrapped her arms around Sara’s nearly naked body and pulled her closer. She slightly parted her owns lips to welcome Sara into her mouth, then pushed her tongue deeper into Sara’s mouth as Sara did the same, until they were both lost in their own sensuality. The other girls howled and cheered at the roommates’ passionately display.

After going on for a minute or two, Holly moved next to the table and patted Sara on the ass, signaling that it was time to be done with the demonstration. The girls continued to make out. Holly put her hand back on Sara’s ass, gave it a couple gently strokes, and then reared back and gave it a crisp smack. The two girls quickly unlocked their lips and sheepishly crawled off the table.

“How was that vodka, Sara?” Holly said jokingly, catching Sara off guard.

“Huh…what? Uh, yeah,……it’s really good…” Sara replied, still dazed a bit.

(End of Chapter Six)
The following 3 users say Thank You to VegasTK10 for this post:
Old 07-25-2020, 03:09 AM   #7
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You've got me hooked. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Really erotic, I could almost taste it. Keep them cumming.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:27 AM   #8
VegasTK10

Smile

Thanks for the feedback!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags