Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-04-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
Damnmkw

Default Sports field nudity dare

This is based off a thread I read earlier and felt compelled to write about it and hopefully complete it myself one day soon.

I was thinking about this dare for sometime that I saw on getdare that might help me push my limits on semi public nudity. I mentioned it to a master of mine about the dare, he asks if there is place for me to do it? I said yes there’s a baseball field within a 5 min walk from my house. So he challenged me to do it. So it looks like I didn’t have a choice so I was going to. It was starting to get real cold, November was starting. I thought it would be perfect to do it a week into the month. There shouldn’t be many, if any people up at the park since this park is known for cruising and drugs. I started getting things together one night by which I mean just a bike lock which is specifically for this dare, a key lock. I’m wearing pants, underwear, a shirt, a jacket, socks, and baseball cleats as per the instructions that you should wear noisy shoes.

I got up the courage to get going and go out the door. As I stepped over the threshold into the cold crisp night I began to shake a little from excitement I believe or at least I hope it was and not just because it was pretty cold. I made my way towards the park, with each step making a click and making it known in the night what I was about to do. As I approached the park, it was quiet as I kind of expected but there were a couple cars parked in the parking lot, with people probably sucking each other off or smoking weed. I didn’t pay them any attention, my mind was on the dare at hand. I start following the swerving concrete path past the play ground which I thank god was empty and move past the covered sitting area where sometimes parties or bbqs are thrown and make my way to one of the four baseball fields. When I approach the field I want to use that is towards the Main Street I see that it is not well lit except by the home plate.

I search around for a place to tie up my cleats and the key I will inevitably have to retrieve so that I can get my clothes off the fence behind home plate. I see the perfect spot. It is right by the bathrooms and the other two base ball fields as well and the second parking lot. I have convinced myself if I am going to do this I will make it pretty risky. So I head to the spot where I begin to remove my cleats and socks. I stuff my socks in the cleats and I retrieve the key from my pocket and I begin. I start to do two square knots with the laces of the cleats then one with they key itself tied into the laces. I have made sure that my cleats are tied through the fence that is a good 100 feet from where I will being getting naked. Now I remember I have to add additional knots for the clothes I chose to wear to do this dare so including each sock, my pants, my underwear, my shirt, and my jacket. So in total I have made I believe 9 knots that I will have to undue if I want to be able to put my clothes back on. Now that I am barefoot I become shockingly aware of the cold gravel under my feet. I start having second thoughts but pushed them away instead of chickening out of this dare. I want this, I do. So I take one deep breath and begin to walk to the field. Every step I take is cold and a little painful, I finally make it to the entrance of the field and make my way to home plate.

Then I found a problem, the gate to the field was locked! I didn’t know what I was suppose to so I texted my master. He said I had to this dare so he suggested climbing the fence which I didn’t think would a be problem going over it but coming back over it for my shoes and the key might be as I would be completely naked. He said do it, there would more risk to it that way so I went forward and began to climb the fence.

As I get over the fence I stand facing the field looking out over the city landscape admiring the strip and the Strat. I begin by taking off my jacket and folding it up on home plate. I’m doing a dare, I’m not a total animal, I don’t want to have to wash this jacket immediately after this. I walk on the cold hard dirt to first base. Now I’m aware in the dare I could make this go a little faster by running, but I’m not much of a runner so I decide to walk, not slowly but briskly. Finally I get to first base and bounce on it a little bit. It feels incredible on my bare feet like bouncing on a firm pillow then I decide I want to take off my pants first. Slowly unbuttoning and unzipping them I pull them off and I’m starting to get a bit erect, cues from my semi erect penis I’m enjoying this. It is exhilarating. So I fold them up on first base, again not an animal and make my way to second base. As i am doing this I am briskly walking in my underwear and the shirt I decided to wear I become even more aware how cold it is but my blood is pumping I can feel it’s cold but I’m not bothered by it and neither is my dick. I get to second base and decide to make my underwear the last piece of clothing I take off. So my shirt stays on second base.

This is the last stop, third base and I will be completely naked, out in a baseball field where I blew an ex boyfriend 6 months before. This is nerve wracking but I’m excited for the next steps. I slip out of my trunk underwear and I am fully erect and naked. I head for home base and look out at the skyline once more before I begin to jog the bases, me and my fully erect cock for all to see. I start lightly jogging to first base. My cock hard as stock bouncing from side to side. This is not ideal to do on the dirt I would of preferred to keep my socks on or something for protection for my feet but I power through. Now for the dare to be complete I have to jog the bases four times and then one more time to pick up my clothes. I go through each time home run if you will with success. Now for the final lap it’s time for me to go and grab my clothes. I am about 70 percent done with the dare and so far it’s my favorite one albeit only one but still. I begin light jogging again and stop to pick up my pants. I swing them over my shoulder, my cock still erect. I want to touch my cock so badly at this point with my blood rushing and my heart pumping but I know I can’t. If I do my rational brain will kick in and I won’t finish this dare. So I start heading towards second base. I swipe my shirt up and swing it over my shoulder as well. Two items down with two to go. I start jogging to third base and pick up my underwear and deposit them in my pants pockets as to not lose them. Now for the final stretch before I lock up my clothes. I head towards home plate with the majority of my clothes over my shoulder. Picking up the last item of clothing I chose to wear I knew it was time for the more riskier part of the dare where I lock up my clothes to the fence behind home plate, climb the fence and walk naked to retrieve the key. So I stand in front of the fence hold my clothes in hand and the bike lock in the other and I begin to string it through my shirt then my pants, next my underwear and lastly my jacket then I string it through the fence and just before I’m about to lock it I take a deep breath, click goes the lock. My fate was sealed, I couldn’t pick up and go home now without having to walk down a major street naked and my favorite jacket still up locked to the fence. I turned towards the part of the fence where I climbed the base ball field, heart pounding and shivering just a small amount.

I stand naked preparing to climb the fence hard and naked. I start walking towards my cleats, naked, fully erect, and out in the open. I have no idea why I chose that spot to tie up my cleats. Actually I do, it’s in the view of the back parking lot where there were a couple of cars and a small chance of a good chance of being seen. There is literally no place to hide if someone decides they want to come up to this point of the park. I quickly pick up my pace as much as I can with the sharp rocks jabbing me in the heels. I finally reach my cleats and begin to undue the knots, my hands are shaking as I’m trying to undue them fairly quickly as I don’t want to be caught but I’m oddly aware that my cock is still rock hard that I want to jack off. So I got five knots done when I begin jacking off slowly, my cock is extremely sensitive that as I’m stroking I know I will not last long. Just then as I’m pumping my cock I start pumping out thick streams of cum all over the dirt and on my cleats. I haven’t cum that hard, that much or that far in my life that I’ve covered my cleats in cum as well as the ground. I finish untying the knots and grab the key and make sure that I don’t drop it, if I do I will not be able to find it and then I will be forced to walk home naked with just my cleats and socks. The cleats themselves would just make that situation worse with the noise they make. I put my cleats on, and start walking back towards the locked field. As I’m walking back naked with my cleats on and socks in hand I got hard again from the excitement and noise the cleats were making but still I hurry a little but decide to go at brisk pace. I get to the fence and begin to climb the fence again. My cock touching the cold metal of the fence, it’s hard to maneuver without my cock touching a part of the fence. As I get to the top of the fence I sit for a couple seconds with my balls resting on the cold metal pole, it’s exhilarating and oddly satisfying. I touch my still hard cock a couple times but don’t cum because I don’t think I’d be able to stay still if I do and might fall over. I walk to my clothes and unlock them as quickly as I can and start slipping my pants on, then my shirt, and finally my jacket. I decide I will keep my underwear and socks off for the walk home satisfied with completing my dare and walking home in cum covered cleats.

Let me know what you think as this is my first story ever written, graphic or not.
Snap: damnmkw

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93440

Likes: strip games, toys, wagers, chastity, contests, games of chance, clothing control, multi-player games, light humiliation, hidden public or semi, anal naked, masturbation, cum play, cam2cam, ice cube dares

Soft Limits: pee, cbt, permanent exposure

Hard Limits: AB/DL, illegal permanent, family, cross dressing, blood, scat

Last edited by Damnmkw; 11-07-2019 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Added in an obstacle
Damnmkw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Damnmkw for this post:
Old 11-04-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
Million301

I love it! Very hot and very well written!

not into: scat, blood, social media, feet

message me if you wanna play
Million301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 11:44 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Amazing job! I'm thrilled that you were inspired by my dare to write this!

I didn't notice it was fiction before, heheh. Even so, very cool!

Do you RP, by chance?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 07-27-2020 at 11:51 PM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk