MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 01:09 PM   #17
Tommytomjj

Jay was guided into the shower whilst still naked and blindfolded. He could tell by the texture below his feet where he was and began wondering what they could make him do next. His questions were immediately answered by Megan.

“Okay babe, you’re gonna have a cold shower. However, the rule is you must stay in the shower until your cock goes soft, and of course you are not allowed to cum to do this.” She explained.

“That’s right Jay, we’ve seen how big it can get. Well, how sort of big it can get. Now it’s time to see how tiny it goes. I can’t wait to see this!” Annie chimed in.

Jays look of horror was noticed by all four girls around him. He was absolutely a grower and knew that his cock would be laughed at by all the of girls. Even Meg had never really seen it fully soft. She had obviously seen it after sex, but Jay feared that the cold water would be detrimental to his manhood. They began to giggle as he began to panic.

“Imagine if it’s like an inch!” Kate added. “I honestly think I’ll be able to get my whole mouth around his dick and his balls at the same time!”

Jay was prepared for the worst, but he knew that this would be the last humiliating thing he would have to endure. He agreed to the dare nervously and got ready for the cold water to fall onto his vulnerable body.

“Okay, the water is coming on now” Meg stated.

As she did, the cold water began to pour onto his head, and drip down the rest of his fairly impressive body. It didn’t matter how physically strong he was, the cold water was always going to make him wriggle and shake. He couldn’t relax, his whole body tensed up and the cold water continued pouring on him, and he began to shiver slightly. The girls noticed this and decided that they were going to make it even harder for him since it was potentially his last task. They had brought to the bathroom with them a large bag of ice from the freezer and knew exactly how to use it effective.

“Open wide” Jay heard, too concerned with the cold water to know who said it.

He did as he was told, and three ice cubes were immediately put into his mouth.

“No swallowing, and when they’ve melted you will open your mouth again to let us know we need to refill it.” Demanded Annie.

This just got so much worse. The only warm part of his entire body was his mouth, and now that was the coldest. He was struggling to breathe slightly too since he had to keep his mouth closed entirely, he could only breathe through his nose. The worst part was that his cock was still as hard as ever. He knew that there were still four half naked girls watching him in the shower, and he just couldn’t get that thought out of his mind, meaning his cock would remain hard.

Embarrassingly, his cock had shrunk anyway. Despite still being hard, it was definitely no more than four inches now, and he hadn’t even noticed. His body was fairly numb, so he didn’t notice the shrivelling that was occurring down below. The girls had obviously noticed however, and were silently laughing at their slave’s misfortune, holding up their fingers next to it to compare lengths.

“It looks more like a finger rather than a dick!” Whispered Kate to Annie, causing her to burst out with laughter.

Jay heard this and immediately reached down to his cock, almost as a subconscious reaction to hearing the laughter. Having touched it, he had noticed it’s lack of size, and tried to cover it up. Quickly, a hand reached in and pulled his cold hands away from it, and without anyone saying a word, he never put them back. Jay was at the point now where he knew his place, and would not risk getting another punishment. They had all seen him do more embarrassing things that this anyway.

As he shivered and shook in the shower, another hand reached in near his genitals. This one was holding a hand full of ice, and cupped his balls. Jay noticed the freezing sensation in his balls and jumped. The hand full of ice maintained connection with Jay though, and despite how much he wriggled, he just couldn’t get them off. To try and counter this sensation, Jay opened his mouth to allow three more ice cubes to be put there, hoping that the cold from the new ice cubes would be more noticeable from the ones touching his balls. His logic had gone out of the window, and he was just desperate for his cock to shrink, but it was still hard, and now his balls were in excruciating discomfort.

“Turn around and bend over.” Kate said, without a hint of leniency.

Jay obliged, and the hand by his balls retracted. His bare arse now facing the four girls, he waited to feel what they’d do next. He felt his cheeks spreading, and then suddenly three ice cubes were shoved up his bum hole one after another, like a shotgun had just shot three bullets into his bum hole.

“Okay, back to the regular position.” Kate said.

Jay stood up and turned again, doing as he was told. The freezing sensation in his bum hole was actually enjoyable. It wasn’t sexually overwhelming, it was just nice. This helped Jay to relax somehow, and before he knew it he felt blood flowing away from his dick. He could feel the cold ice inside of him, but it really wasn’t doing much. He dared not smile, and especially not brag to the girls that they’re plan didn’t work, because he was almost done. Another minute or so passed with Jay accustomed to the cold of the shower slightly, and finally his cock was soft enough to pass the test.

“Okay, looks like you’ve finished the dare babe. I’ve never seen a twelve year olds penis before though.” Meg teased her boyfriend.

Jay could only feel shame as he felt the girls staring at his minute cock, waiting for the jokes to start.

“I think I could grow one bigger than that if I wanted to!” Mocked Annie, “seriously Meg, how on earth does he fuck you with that?”

Kate joined in, “its smaller than my pinkie!” She exclaimed as she burst out laughing.

Jay could do nothing but stand and listen to these humiliating comments. The torment went on for some time as the girls all had a go at flicking his tiny willy. Eventually they stopped, and now he thought that he was done, and was allowed to guess and hopefully be free of this torment forever.

“Okay babe, so you’ve completed your dare, which means you would get a guess right now. But.....”

The pause terrified him.

“Don’t worry, you will get a guess, but first Annie needs the toilet....”

—————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— —————————— ——————————

Thanks for all of the positive messages, I hope you’re enjoying the story! I’m sorry I haven’t written as regularly recently, I’m going to try and fix that the next few days though.

Also, id like your input again. Does Annie just need a wee or does she need more than that? Let me know either as a reply or private message and I’ll go with what I think would work best for the story based on yours opinions

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #18
Tommytomjj

Jays look of disbelief pleased all four girls, especially Annie who couldn’t wait to use Jay. Unbeknownst to him, she lowered her panties whilst the other girls forced him to lie down in the bathtub, with his hands above his face like last time.

“This is unfair! I’m allowed my guess!” Jay cried out.

“Well if you wanna take off that blindfold and try to escape, you’re more than welcome to.” Kate replied, “but I promise you that you’ll be much worse off if you do. Meg has gone easy on you in my opinion, I just hope after you’ve drank Annie’s piss that you guess wrongly again.”

That was enough to silence the poor boy. He remained lying down in the bathtub, hands above his face forming a seat for Annie’s smooth arse cheeks. He was more nervous than last time, knowing that it was Annie, the girl who’d tormented him previously during his life, sitting above his face.

“I need a wee... but I might try for something else as well, even though I don’t need to.” Annie’s words were like daggers to Jay’s pride.

He was terrified of what she would do in this situation, and he feared the worst. The girls warned him one final time about moving and then Annie took her seat. He felt her soft, delicate bum cheeks sit on his hands, and waited with his mouth wide open. Almost immediately after sitting down, Annie started to piss without giving Jay a warning. She was much less accurate than Kate and was just trying to cover him completely. She constantly shifted, complaining that his hands simply weren’t comfy enough to keep still, causing her piss to cover Jay from his stomach up to his hair. He quickly swallowed any urine that landed in his mouth to satisfy the girls, despite its unpleasant taste. Once again, the warm liquid caused him to gag and cough, forcing itself back into his mouth, where he had to shamefully swallow it once again. He felt his hair become soaked and sticky. Annie was intentionally covering her toilet in piss to humiliate him as much as possible, knowing how much he hated it.

“Okay I’m gonna push really hard for 5 seconds. If nothing comes out, it’s your lucky day. However, if something does come out, I expect you to enjoy your meal.” Annie spoke to Jay like she had owned him for her entire life.

Jay, horrified at the thought of swallowing shit, shut his mouth immediately. He felt a hand grab his balls and start pulling slowly towards his feet, causing serious pain and discomfort.

“Your balls are gonna get closer to your toes every second that your mouth is closed.” Threatened Meg, who wanted to see how brave her boyfriend really was.

Jay couldn’t cope much longer and reopened his mouth, waiting for the worst. His balls now ached, causing a pain in his stomach too which made his start to feel sick.

“Since you disobeyed us, I’m gonna push for 10 seconds now. When will you learn, silly boy?” Annie tormented again, “I’m starting to push now...”

With that, Annie tensed her body, trying her hardest to make Jay suffer. Jay, still blindfolded, couldn’t hear a thing and just waited like a dog waiting for a treat. Inside, his heart was racing, and he was praying to God that Annie failed her mission. A few seconds had passed, but it felt like a lifetime to him. Annie’s bum cheeks were tensing in his hands, indicating that she could be close to what she wanted to do, terrifying Jay. His body felt like it was on fire now, the blood rushing to his head almost made him feel dizzy, the ache in his balls made him feel sick, along with the piss in his mouth and all over his body. Was he about to pass out?

Suddenly, he noticed a horrendous smell.

“Alright time’s up Annie.” Said Meg, “you’re a very lucky boy babe.”

“Damn it! At least I managed to give him a fart though” she giggled, “now toilet, if you wouldn’t mind cleaning me up I would really appreciate it.”

Hesitantly, Jay sat forward and went to lick Annie’s piss from off her dripping body.

“No, I’ll take care of that, you don’t deserve to lick anywhere close to my pussy. I want my arse cleaned please.” She exclaimed.

Devastated, Jay was sure he was at rock bottom. Despite Annie not actually shitting on him, she still farted right in his face and now he had to lick her arsehole clean.

“Get your tongue right in there, and your nose too!” She ordered.

He repositioned so that his tongue was pointing into Annie’s bum hole and inserted it straight in. Fortunately, it did not taste terrible, and the smell also wasn’t overwhelming. But it was not pleasant either. He felt immense shame in the fact that he was being treated as not just a toilet, but toilet paper too. After about ten seconds of cleaning her arse with his tongue, Annie moved away and Jay was allowed to move back to a comfortable position, still in the bath. He was still covered in piss and the smell had taken its toll on all five of them in the crowded bathroom.

“Okay babe. Assuming you want to guess a person, if you guess this right, you can take off the blindfold, have a shower and meet us all in the lounge where we will be naked and waiting for you. If you guess wrong, well, who knows what we’ll make you do next?” Meg explained, hoping that her boyfriend guessed right. She was at the point now where she really just wanted to fuck him, all of this had made her so horny.

“Okay I understand. I’m guessing the four girls are Meg, Annie, Kate and Paige.”

The room was silent for a moment. Meg signalled to the girls to stay quiet to make Jay suffer a tiny bit more.

“Congrats babe! You’re correct!” Meg shouted happily, “you can take that blindfold off now.”

Without hesitation Jay lifted the blindfold from his face. His eyes took a few moments to adjust to the light, and when they did the room was empty. Meg had left a note on the door.

“You stink of piss. You can come and play with us when you’re clean.”

Jay laughed, and immediately turned the shower on.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-08-2020, 12:59 PM   #19
Tommytomjj

After ridding himself of urine, Jay stepped out of the relaxing warm shower. He felt refreshed and chilled, knowing he was finally going to get everything he had fantasised about. He dried himself off with one of the many available towels, styled his hair and looked at himself in the mirror. He was proud of his body and he made sure that he looked as well as he could before leaving the bathroom. Upon exiting the bathroom, he glided down the stairs excitedly, and bounded into the lounge.

The girls heard his footsteps approaching. They were positioned on the far side of the lounge to where Jay was entering from, all wearing matching white underwear. Of course the sizes were different, but all four girls wore a lacy white bra revealing as much cleavage as their bodies could physically show and a sexy skimpy thong, hugging every curve of their arses. Jay entered and immediately his cock began to harden again. The four girls watched him as he smiled.

“Did you guys intentionally dress like the world sluttiest team?” He joked, noticing that their outfits were identical.

In fact, this was no coincidence. Meg had told the girls to wear this attire since she knew it was Jays favourite and she wanted to please him as much as possible.

“I thought you guys were going to be naked though.” He said cautiously, still worrying slightly that they might gang up on him.

“Don’t you worry about that.” Meg replied, “I thought you’d want to watch us take everything off. You’re gonna get 4 strip teases if that’s alright with you.”

Her boyfriend’s eyes lit up. He couldn’t hide his smile and the girls noticed.

“Don’t smile too much!” Annie shouted, as she began to walk over to Jay.

Annie was first up. She confidently grabbed Jay and sat him down on the sofa. Unfortunately there wasn’t a chair available to the sofa would have to do. She stood half naked in front of him and he stared into her eyes. He was nervous and excited at the same time. Annie was someone who would always try to one up him, but surely this time it was her becoming exposed. She danced poetically around him, lifting her long leg onto the sofa, giving him an eye full of her crotch. As she did this, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor and revealing her small but fantastic tits. Jays smile was now open mouthed. He was loving every minute of it. He really was getting four strip teases! Annie turned around and bent over, giving him a perfect view of her arse. The same arse that his tongue had been in not long ago. She lowered the thing slowly, teasing him as much as possible. Eventually the thong covered nothing, and she dropped it to the floor, revealing her full arse and her pussy lips. The popular blonde then turned around again and swayed some more. Her pubic hair was almost fully shaved, except a thin landing strip about an inch away from her pussy. Jay watched on as the naked girl confidently strutted away, unable to blink.

Before he could compose himself again, Paige was up next. She could dance even better than Annie and this only made Jay even more aroused. Similarly, she unhooked her bra in front of him, revealing another pair of fairly small boobs. However, when she pushed them together and buried Jay’s face in them, he knew that they were amazing. She moved away before she lowered her hands down to her panties. Their eyes locked as she hooked her fingers into her panties and let them drop quickly to the floor. Jay was the first to break eye contact as he just couldn’t help himself. He glared at Paige’s perfect pussy. It was completely hairless just as he’d hoped and he just couldn’t take his eyes off it. She placed her index finger under his chin and lifted it, causing him to look at her face again. She smiled, and then winked at him before walking away. He didn’t stop staring at her perfect, round arse as she walked, just wishing he could have it in his face.

Next up was Kate. She had much more energy than the previous girls as she skipped towards him and jumped into his lap. It was very lucky she didn’t injure his cock. She reached for Jays arms, and pulled them around her back, indicating that he should take off her bra. He did it expertly and threw the bra off to the side. Kate leaned back, finally giving Jay an opportunity to see her tremendous boobs. They were perfect, almost identical to his girlfriends actually, but with smaller nipples. They were clearly hard, indicating that she was aroused. Kate lifted her legs up, swivelled on Jay and leaned forward. She was now sat on his lap facing away from him, with her arse up in the air. Jay knew what she wanted him to do and he didn’t hesitate. He quickly pulled down the thong, giving him a face full of her voluptuous arse in all of its glory. Unfortunately, she didn’t allow him to stare for much longer as she stood up. She turned to face him, before walking away backwards. Jay stared at her pussy whilst he could. Her pubic hair was styled similar to Annie’s, but was a bit thicker. She obviously took very good care of it though.

Finally it was Meg. The love of his life couldn’t stop smiling as she walked up to him. She was proud of what she had pulled off and she was relieved that Jay had stuck around to fully enjoy himself. She sat carefully on his lap before kissing him for ages. The other three girls watched almost awkwardly as they kissed for what seemed like ten minutes. In reality, it was probably two. Jay couldn’t have been more excited as Meg began to undress. She popped off her bra in front of his face, and allowed him to motorboat her large, round tits. She then moved back, dropped down her panties and showed him his favourite pussy. It was still bald and he still couldn’t wait to fuck her. Finally, she turned around and bent over, giving him a full view to her beautiful arse.

After the show was over, Meg called the rest of the girls to come closer whilst she explained the next thing to happen. However, Jay was struggling to focus as he couldn’t take his eyes off the gorgeous girls surrounding him.

“Okay, so like I said before, we’re going to take turns doing Dare’s now. The rules are simple. Once you’ve done a dare, you get to choose who to dare next and what the dare will be. You cannot dare the person that dared you though. But, if you dare two or three or four people, the people who did the dare all get to choose who does the next one and what it will be, so it could be revenge against you.” Meg explained.

Everyone nodded as the understood.

“Jay, since you’ve been through a lot today, you can dare the first person.”

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-09-2020, 04:39 PM   #20
Tommytomjj

“Before I say who’s doing what, is there any sort of punishment for not completing a dare?” Jay asked Meg, still buying his time to think of something good.

“Oh of course babe. The punishment for not completing a dare will be that the other four people can do whatever they want to you, no limits.” Meg answered.

“But let’s say I failed a dare.” Kate interrupted, “how are you guys gonna make me do something?”

“Well, it will be four versus one. I’m sure the four people will find a way to pin you down and tie you up if they have to!” Meg answered again, quite excitedly this time.

“Oh okay, so we’ll literally be forced into a punishment then. That sounds exciting, which of you pussies is it gonna be then?” Kate joked confidently.

Everyone smirked a little, but in reality they were all quite nervous about losing. The tension had risen again between the five naked friends, some of who had met each other for the first time today. They were all against each other from now on, and it was every person for them-self.

“Okay, I’ve got one.” Jay said cheerfully.

He knew that daring two girls would be a mistake, since they’d be able to immediately get revenge on him, so he intentionally chose one victim.

“Annie, have you had a good day so far?” He asked sarcastically, desperately trying to hold in his obvious devious smile.

Annie’s face turned serious all of a sudden. She was finally regretting tormenting him over the years as it was suddenly catching up with her. She listened anxiously.

“You’re going to masturbate. Finger your pussy, rub your clit. Do everything to make yourself cum as hard as you can.” Jay stated.

Annie burst out with laughter. She couldn’t believe her luck, and she had been so horny since this all started. The beautiful blonde began to sit down comfortably and spread her legs. Just as she was about to start, Jay threw her phone to her.

“Oh, and you’re gonna go live on Instagram whilst you do it.” He said so smoothly.

“Fuck off!” Annie retaliated, “everything we made you do involved only us five and none of it was recorded!” She couldn’t control her voice as she got louder and louder as she became more angry.

“Calm down slut” Jay answered. “You’ve had your fun, now it’s time for well, you to have more fun, just let everyone know about it!” He laughed. “It’s within Meg’s rules so if you want a punishment, let us know.”

Annie stared at him menacingly. The rest of the girls remained silent as they knew that Jay was correct. However, they didn’t dare try to reason with Annie whilst she was like this; she would simply snap back at them without listening to their point. The silence lasted a lifetime. Jay sat smiling happily at Annie, whilst she looked like she was ready to pounce on him any moment.

“Fine.” She said. “I’ll do it, but let me make this very clear. You will regret this.” She said furiously at Jay.

Annie unlocked her phone as the rest of the group gathered behind her, making sure to keep out of the cameras shot. They all stayed quite whilst she brought up Instagram and clicked to go live. She immediate put on the front camera and turned it facing the ground to make sure no one would see her face. With her other hand, she slowly started rubbing her gorgeous wet pussy.

“Lights, camera, action!” Jay shouted happily, and Annie picked up her phone to show anyone watching exactly what she was doing. The camera got a perfect view of her whilst she pleasures herself with her fingers. She tried to keep it as still as possible, but the pleasure she felt was making it difficult not to wriggle. Her speed increased as she began moaning louder and louder, knowing that she was going to cum soon since she had been horny and wet for hours.

In the meantime, Paige brought up Annie’s Instagram feed on her own phone and the rest of the group began to watch. Paige pointed to the number on the top right corner of the screen.

“Oh my God! She’s got 155 viewers!” She whispered excitedly, hoping not to be heard on Annie’s feed.

The group watched on, amazed that Annie was doing this. She had always been a bit of a show off, and always very confident about her body. However, nobody would’ve predicted that she would ever do this. The number of viewers increased towards 200 as lots of Annie’s followers noticed what she was doing. Suddenly, just as Annie was about to cum, the feed was shut down. She moaned loudly, shaking her legs violently and throwing her head back in orgasmic pleasure. She couldn’t control herself as the feeling rushed through her entire body. The rest of the group looked up from Paige’s phone just in time to witness the live show, as Annie screamed in pleasure. They were all gobsmacked that she did this, but also extremely turned on by the show that they had just witnessed. There really were no prisoners in this game, and whoever lost was going to have to do something horrendous.

Annie opened her eyes after a few moments. Her anger had left her face, and she was now glowing. She hadn’t noticed that her feed was shut down, and her Instagram was probably banned, but she didn’t need to be told right now.

“I don’t want to know any details. It’s my turn isn’t it?” Annie said sharply, avoiding any comments about what had just happened.

“Who’s it gonna be then?” Jay asked joyfully.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 6 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-11-2020, 02:40 PM   #21
Simon'sDares

Great storie. Go on please
Simon'sDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simon'sDares for this post:
Old 05-12-2020, 12:17 PM   #22
Tommytomjj

“My bestie Paige of course!” Annie exclaimed, putting on a brave face and trying to hide her tears, “I think it’s time you got in on the fun isn’t it?” She asked sarcastically.

Paige’s face immediately went from excited to fearful. She knew that Annie was probably the most ruthless out of the group and that she was going to have to do something awful. She waited anxiously whilst Annie finalised the details of her ordeal in her head before announcing it. The whole group was silent as a devilish smile had formed on the tall blondes face. She was about to say something that she was proud of.

“Okay Paige, remember the guess the object game we made Jay do? Well you’re gonna have a solo game of that! We’re gonna blindfold you and then put some fun things up your arse, and then you’re gonna eat them! I don’t even care about how many you get right, as long as we fill that big bum up of yours I’ll be happy.” Annie said proudly.

Paige sighed. She knew she couldn’t refuse this despite hating the idea of having to eat things that had been inside of her. She knew that if she refused, she would have to do something much worse than this, which is what encouraged her to accept.

“Okay, how many objects?” She asked shyly.

“Only 2, but they’ll be a bit bigger than a strawberry and whatever else Jay had to eat before!” Annie joked.

Paige remained silent, trying her best not to retaliate to Annie’s torment. Even though she was embarrassed, she knew that anything she said wouldn’t only fuel Annie’s desire for her degradation even more. Annie stood up and moved Paige onto the floor of the lounge. She tied the blindfold around her, leaving her completely unable to see anything.

“Lie down.” Annie ordered.

Paige complied and lay down on the soft carpet with her hands by her sides. As she did so, Annie grabbed Paige’s legs and pulled them upwards and back over her head.

“Oh my god!” Paige screamed out, as her bare arse was forced into the air.

“I’m in control of the dare Paige, I decide what you do and how you do it remember.” Annie replied forcefully.

Paige gave in to Annie’s strength and allowed her legs to be pulled over her head. Annie pulled them all the way over so that they were touching the floor behind Paige’s head, causing her slight discomfort. Fortunately, the carpet was soft and Paige was flexible enough not to be in too much pain, but she was still extremely cautious about her bare arse and pussy easily visible to everyone.

“Can one of you guys keep her in position please? I need to go and find the things I want to fuck her arse with.” Annie asked the rest of the group.

Kate kindly obliged and sat on Paige’s feet, trapping her in this position. Paige didn’t know who it was but she knew there was a naked body keeping her in this position, and this turned her on. She could feel her pussy start to become wet again, hoping that nobody would notice. They remained in this position for a couple of minutes before Annie returned.

“Oh wow. Look how tight that hole is. This might hurt a little I’m afraid Paige. Don’t worry, I’ll start with the smallest one.” Annie said upon re-entering.

Paige’s pulse continued to rise as she was about to be fucked in her arse. She couldn’t see a thing and she was very anxious. Suddenly, she felt something make contact with her arsehole. She was sure it was somebody’s fingers; two to be precise. Annie slowly massaged around her hole with one hand whilst the other carefully moved forwards and backwards, each time going slightly further into Paige’s bum.

“You better hope you’re clean, cos it’s you that’ll be licking anything off.” Annie whispered into Paige’s ear.

Paige was confident that there wouldn’t be too much mess on any of the objects. She took good care of herself daily and if there was anything on Annie’s fingers, it wouldn’t be much. Annie increased her speed, and added another finger inside Paige’s bum until she was now fucking her arse hard and fast with three fingers. Paige began to moan as she enjoyed the feeling, despite hating the situation. She couldn’t help but enjoy the pleasure building from having her arse fucked.

Annie came to a stop abruptly. She put her fingers towards Paige’s mouth and she opened it. Annie slid her fingers inside and told her to lick and suck for 30 seconds. Paige complied and gave Annie’s fingers the best treatment she could. She sucked and licked flawlessly, and eventually Annie pulled them out and inspected them.

“Good job. They’re nice and clean. I can’t promise they were before they went into your mouth though.” Annie laughed.

Had Paige just licked her own shit? Or was Annie just tormenting her again? Paige was sure she couldn’t taste anything, but with her head spinning everywhere, maybe she didn’t notice. She didn’t want to know and tried her best to ignore Annie.

The next object made contact with Paige’s poor bum. It was far more squishy.

“All you have to do is take this one all the way in, and then it can come out.” Annie said.

Paige understood. She thought to herself that surely it wouldn’t be too big if she had to take it all. Without hesitation, Annie began to slide the object further into her arsehole. She was being extremely careful, making sure the object didn’t break. Paige began to feel more of the object inside of her, and before long she knew it was a full banana. Annie pushed it further and further into her body and Paige tensed up as the largest thing that had ever been inside of her arse continued to fill her. After a few more seconds of pushing, the banana was swallowed by her arse and disappeared inside of her. Paige moaned loudly, with a whole world of emotions filling her brain, she simply could not control herself.

“Okay, you can push it out now!” Annie said, almost as if she was celebrating what had just happened.

Paige quickly pushed the banana out of her bum, causing it to jump onto the floor when it exited her body.

“Now all you have to do is eat it.” Annie said, “let’s take the blindfold off for this.”

Kate removed Paige’s blindfold as Annie held out the banana to her. Before she looked directly at it, she closed her eyes and reached out to grab it off Annie. She didn’t want to know if anything was on it, and she just prayed that she couldn’t taste or, even worse, feel anything that wasn’t supposed to be there. As she put it in her mouth, she noticed a smell. It was clearly the smell of her arse blended with the banana. She tried not to let this affect her as she began munching down as fast as she could. She continued eating as fast as possible until it was once again all inside of her, this time in the usual hole. She swallowed the final piece and opened her eyes, noticing Annie’s big grin and the look of horror on the rest of the group.

“I can’t believe you’ve just eaten that!” Meg said.

“I would’ve passed on that one I think.” Jay added, “that was so humiliating!”

Paige had a funny feeling. She wasn’t getting embarrassed by these comments. Instead, she was proud of herself for going through with it, and she simply didn’t care what was on that banana. Had she just become a complete slut without anyone realising? She now felt invincible and ready to do anything, and she knew that she wasn’t going to be the loser.

“Who should I dare next then...?” She asked.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-12-2020, 04:40 PM   #23
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

The thank you buttton seems to have disappeared a few installments back, but thank you for all of them. I am really enjoying this, just wondering what your warped mind will com e up with next.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 05-16-2020, 09:49 AM   #24
Tommytomjj

Everybody looked to the ground sheepishly, aside from Annie. She was the only safe person for now, whilst the rest of them tried their best to make themselves invisible. Paige was like a teacher choosing which of the naughty schoolboys to punish, looking for the one that looked the weakest to make an example of. In a moment of uncharacteristic weakness, Kate let out a slight cough, trying to remain unheard. She failed.

“Kate. I think it’s your turn now isn’t it hun?” Paige asked rhetorically.

Kate looked up at Paige, staring her in the eyes now, trying to become her usual fierce self.

“You don’t want to make an enemy of me, trust me.” Kate threatened.

Paige simply smiled. She didn’t care anymore about her potential future humiliation. In fact, she was almost interested to see what she’d be doing next. However, she knew that Kate was the exact opposite. Kate was always the one in charge. Whether it was during her martial arts or in the bedroom, she was always the one in control of the situation. This time it was different. Her brave threat hadn’t worked on Paige and now her skin had turned bright red, showing how vulnerable she really was once she was exposed.

“Little Kate, you and Jay are gonna have some fun together.” Paige stated.

“Woah, hold on a minute.” Jay immediately intervened, “I’m involved in this as well?”

“Well, did I stutter Jay?” Paige asked sarcastically. “Yes, you two are gonna be the ones doing this dare, together.” She said with an intimidating smile.

“Paige, you know that means they can dare you back straight after, right?” Meg clarified, curious about what Paige was going to make her boyfriend do with their university friend.

“Oh, I forgot about that.” Paige lied, “but you know what, I really want this to happen so let’s just go with it.”

Paige knew that there was a good chance that she’d be in the firing line immediately after this dare, and that is exactly why she chose it. She wanted to humiliate as many people as she could in one go, and this was the best idea. By making Jay do a dare with anyone but Meg, she had control over three different people, plus she knew she would get her comeuppance soon after.

“Kate, you just have a particular look about you. Do you squirt?” Paige asked without hesitation.

Kate nodded sheepishly.

“How the fuck did you know that?” she asked, gobsmacked. Her cheeks crimson red now.

“Just a guess, but it’s given me a fantastic idea!” Paige replied honestly, “Okay, Jay and Kate, you two are going to sixty- nine in the middle of the room so we can all watch. You will keep going until both of you have cum. That means you both only stop once you have cum or squirted, and have had a mouth full of the other persons juices, understand?”

Jay and Meg looked at each other nervously. Without saying a word, Meg nodded her approval and allowed Jay to complete the dare without worrying about their relationship. He reluctantly took that as a free pass. Although he wanted this experience, he still felt guilty about it, but at least his girlfriend was the one who made it happen. Next, Jay’s attention turned to Kate. She was shaking slightly, but was also quite excited to get some sexual relief.

“Remember guys, no stopping until you have both finished, and you must swallow everything that gets shot into your mouth.” Paige added.

Jay lay down on the floor. His hard cock pointed towards the ceiling as he waited for Kate to take her position. She stood over him, with each leg either side of his face, giving him a perfect view of her beautiful pussy. She squatted down and took her position. They both had their faces only centimetres from each other’s genitals as Paige instructed them to start.

They both went straight in. Kate used her hand to massage Jays balls whilst she began to lick and suck his dick expertly. She was clearly experienced at this and Jay instantly knew he wasn’t going to last long at all. Meanwhile, Jay did exactly as he would with Meg and began to lick Kate’s clit. He had his hands up around her arse cheeks to control his target as he penetrated her pussy with his tongue. Both of the horny teens had been dying for release for hours now, and they both knew it wouldn’t be long. The difficulty that they had however, was maintaining their ability to pleasure the other whilst they were so close to cumming themselves. They almost seemed to alternate between giving and receiving, whilst collectively both trying to reach that long awaited orgasm.

It appeared that Jay was more desperate than Kate. His cock began to throb more and his body was clearly shaking uncontrollably. Kate could feel his balls expand in her hand as Jay muffled moans became louder and louder. He tried to keep licking her soaking wet pussy but was so distracted by the orgasm building inside of him. Suddenly, his balls exploded and the cum shot straight into Kate’s mouth, engulfing his cock. Load after load filled her mouth as she continued to suck in between swallowing. Jay’s orgasm seemed to last forever. Eventually, all of the cum had been swallowed and now Kate was sucking a used cock. She continued as she had been instructed, causing Jay some post orgasm torture.

He tried to concentrate on his task now, but his dick was too sensitive. He continued to moan in both pleasure and pain as he couldn’t handle the sensation. Kate noticed his ability to make her cum was fading as his torture was increasing, so she intelligently changed her technique to allow Jay some peace. She focused only on his shaft. Jay managed to recuperate himself and continued to pleasure Kate. She wasn’t far away, and before long she began clenching her legs around his head. Jay took this as a sign that he was doing well, and Kate moaned loudly as he continued to fuck her with his tongue. She clapped her legs against his head as she lost control of her entire body. Soon after, the squirting began.

The rest of the group watched on as Kate unleashed a bucket load of liquid out of her pussy, almost drowning Jay. He swallowed as much as he could as his face was covered by her juices. Kate moaned ecstatically as she had the best orgasm of her life, and forgot about her surroundings. They had both stopped licking now and were just waiting for Kate to come back down to earth.

Finally, she recovered fully and climbed off Jay. They stuck together briefly as their bodies had sweat a lot during their interaction.

“You guys looked like you both fucking loved that!” Exclaimed Annie, “I’m so jealous.” She laughed.

“That was amazing.” Kate replied smiling at Jay who was wiping his face, “what happens now then, who gets to choose the dare?”

————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— —————————————

I just want to say thanks for all the positive comments. I hope you’re enjoying reading this as much as I am enjoying writing it.
Also, if you want something to happen in the story let me know. If this is just a dare that one of the characters has to do or a long term plan, I’d love to hear what you have to say.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Last edited by Tommytomjj; 05-16-2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Typo
The following 9 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 05-24-2020, 10:25 PM   #25
slavepinoy

This is going great hope we get more
slavepinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slavepinoy for this post:
Old 05-25-2020, 03:25 PM   #26
Tommytomjj

Thanks a lot! I’m just taking a break at the moment because I have university assignments due in which are taking a lot of my free time up. However as soon as they’re done I think I’ll get right back to it!

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 7 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 06-18-2020, 08:21 AM   #27
SissyDareSlag
Account Banned

Talking

Any more? Really enjoying this one
Old 06-20-2020, 06:16 AM   #28
Johnnyy

This was very enjoyable! Amazing job, and for your first story as well! I'll definitely keep an eye out for your future stories.
Johnnyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:56 PM   #29
TheMaskedMaster

Amazing story so far. Can not wait for the next part!!!
TheMaskedMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:13 PM   #30
wegie hater

I know this might be abandoned, but please continue this story!! Its so good!
wegie hater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wegie hater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk