Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-02-2020, 06:34 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default World Naked Bike Ride 2020 Story

So I participated once again in my city's world naked bike ride event. I did last year as well and wrote about it here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...highlight=wnbr

This time around I actually rode a bike instead of roller blading and it was much easier for the most part, with the exception of having a hard time finding a comfortable position for my genitals on the seat.

I got to the meeting spot very early and sat in the grass for a while. I began talking to a girl there who was very peppy and friendly and I was very excited to see her nude. The ratio of guys to girls this year was much better too and almost every girl went completely naked except for two who stayed just topless. One of them had very big tits. The girl I talked to for a bit was short but had what I assume were c cups at least and a very hairy pussy.

It was embarrassing when I finally stripped naked in front of her because my penis was already starting to shrink and it only got worse when the ride started. My penis and balls were absolutely insignificant in size for the entire ride. My penis was as small as a thumb.

The ride itself was almost 2 hours long, but very relaxing. We had lots of great reactions and people honked and laughed and took pictures. Some people covered their eyes and and two guys yelled at us and called us perverts. One guy yelled at us to put our "small dicks" away and I couldn't help but wonder if that was directed at me. Anytime people took pics I tried to put my leg up somewhat to block my tiny private parts from being photographed but as I've already seen some photos people have taken from our group alone, I realized my small bits are immortalized forever. At least I was wearing a mask so nobody will ever know it's me anyways.

It felt so freeing to be so naked in the busiest parts of my city once again and I cannot wait for next year. I just absolutely love taking my clothes off in public and letting people see everything.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk