Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 07-26-2020, 03:37 AM   #1
wasatlive123

Default Cock standing

One day I accidentally scrolled past an erotic picture. I was fully clothed and had no intention of jerking off. I immediately got a hard on but since I was during a nofap period I closed out of the image.

Yeah big deal, nothing special so far. However...

This single glance of erotic imagery was enough to get my heart pumping and cock twitching. I figured it was natural enough, I had restrained myself from fapping for ages so it makes sense I was feeling pretty backed up.

The funny thing is I found myself returning to the same image. Since I didn’t want to jerk off or orgasm, I just stared at it for ages, letting my sexual arousal build and build without touching myself.

I sat still and enjoyed the feeling of my pounding heart while my cock throbbed uncontrollably. The sexual rush build up and up while my vision honed in on the image and I got lost in erotic bliss. By the end I had taken my time scanning through an entire image gallery, just staring at pics but not touching. My cock could have erupted at any second and I felt so alive.

But reminding myself that I was on a nofap break, I stopped. Turned off my computer then distracted myself with video games. It’s took me a long time to calm down and I remember the experience as one of the most kinkiest, self-inflicted masochistic experiences I’ve ever had.

I’m interested in your thoughts?
Is this just another a form of teasing? Or is there a unique name for the act I just described?

I’ve taken to calling it cock standing or saluting?
Who else does this to themselves regularly?

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75344
wasatlive123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Although it's not exactly the same, I like to read erotica more than once in a while without necessarily cumming. Usually once or twice a week, sometimes every day. The foremost reason for taking a break every once in a while is that I'm sort of picky and already read most of the erotica that looks promising to read. And sometimes I cum afterwards but usually, I don't because the sexual energy I feel is energy nonetheless. It's very useful to get myself going and being pro-active. I like this energy except when it's build up too much to the point it's frustrating me, although looking back on these frustrating moments usually is kinky/sexually stimulating.

I can imagine some seeing this as a form of teasing. I can't tell if it is because to me, looking at caption pictures and reading erotica is fun and not meant to deliberately get myself horny.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk