Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:49 AM   #587
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Would you rather hear how much your tortures can edg* you or be DEAF?
If I get off of work at a reasonable hour, I know I'm planing on having a fun evening SLAPing myself around with some of Bunny's keywords.

Questions for Lola:

for H*IR, how long of a leash is acceptable (keeping in mind that your H*IR is much longer than mine), and must it be tied to the bed, or could I use something else (tripod; closet shelf, etc)?

For C*GE, how big of a closet are we talking about? Should I be using my walk-in closet, or coat closet that has just enough room to sit?

Additional clarifications:

For P*N and SN*P, the user must include the location they used; and that is where Bunny will be assigned.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 10:57 AM   #588
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
for H*IR, how long of a leash is acceptable (keeping in mind that your H*IR is much longer than mine), and must it be tied to the bed, or could I use something else (tripod; closet shelf, etc)?
Pretty much the goal is that your H*IR should be tugged on. Set the tension so it's not painful, but when sitting in your normal position, you can feel the tension. Whatever length you need to achieve that since it could change depending upon your anchor point.

Quote:
For C*GE, how big of a closet are we talking about? Should I be using my walk-in closet, or coat closet that has just enough room to sit?
The coat closet is closer to what it should be. A cramped space that there's only enough room to sit, or lie down in the fetal position. A walk in closet doesn't sound cramped enough to qualify and while your coat closet is likely a tad bit smaller than the closet I've designated, I think it's only fair you use that space.

Quote:
Additional clarifications:

For P*N and SN*P, the user must include the location they used; and that is where Bunny will be assigned.
Agreed. With genital differences accounted for, of course, but either identical or anatomically similar locations. Maybe I should go DEAF and blind so I don't have to know how much Kamita is planning on hitting me with.

Keyword of the Day: 4/6

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 11:19 AM   #589
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates double post rules.

15 minutes with the ball thingy in my mouth. My jaw is feeling pretty sore after doing this particular keyword with all my cusps. Might switch it up soon, we'll see. 16 near orgasms during that time.

Attempt #3: Day 2/3
Cusps of Cumming Remaining: 779

And the fun things you find on Facebook:

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 01-21-2021 at 01:21 PM.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:22 AM   #590
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. In the one above, I used the keyword of the day, but edited to remove it because I remembered I can't use them in double posts. But I still owe +1 to all at next calculation time. And another +1 because I realized I didn't change the # of cusps of cumming remaining when I reported the event. Also edited now to reflect correct numbers. (Total +2)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 01-21-2021 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2021, 01:19 PM   #591
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. 20 more minutes with the ball thingy in my mouth and 24 more near orgasms completed.

Cusps of Cumming Remaining: 755

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 01:21 PM   #592
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Hello dear Bunny,
today I chose to play a bit with a big balloon, as part of it I was wearing a BLINDFOLD and an GAG as well as some clamps on my nipples for about 15 minutes, now you may do the same, well except the balloon obviously as you dislike humping.

Now for your Vote, I found option A interesting. You may count my vote for it.
Additionally you can have some GOOD VIBRATIONS today.

P.S. nearly forgot MODIFY 18

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 02:32 PM   #593
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

You sure like to keep me on my toes. Right before getting to this task, I had completed an hour of pee delay with 2 bottles of water. After reading your post, I added pinchy things to both nipples and set a timer for 7.5 minutes. Then I set another timer for 15 minutes and added a round ball in my mouth and a stitched cloth to make it so I can't see. Finally I started a 3rd timer for 30 minutes and placed my pulsing vibrator on my clit. Good thing I was only blind and not DEAF so I could hear all the timers going off to end my payment to you. The hard part was I didn't think about the fact that the 7.5 minute timer would go off and I'd have to listen to it going off until I could see again. That was annoying.

Keyword of the Day: 5/6

Votes:

A - 2
B - 0

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 01-21-2021, 03:06 PM   #594
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. Reached more cusps again with the ball in my mouth for 25 minutes. Jaw is very sore. I'm going to have to decide what to use next. A good round. 48 cusps reached!

Cusps of Cumming Remaining: 707

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 03:59 PM   #595
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I figured you were going fast on the cusps of cummings, so add 20 more to your pile from this edg* slut

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:09 PM   #596
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Blue you big meanie, if this continues Lola will never finish. Still you should not forget to use a keyword in your post too.
Like MODIFY 19

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:14 PM   #597
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'm being nice Or well, relatively nice. I mean, I could have given her quite a few more. It's not like I haven't done hundreds in a day before She's not even getting all that I have done today! Need to give her a chance. Blame Kamita for using his MODIFY to allow me this, and bunny for accepting it.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:16 PM   #598
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I'm being nice Or well, relatively nice. I mean, I could have given her quite a few more. It's not like I haven't done hundreds in a day before She's not even getting all that I have done today! Need to give her a chance. Blame Kamita for using his MODIFY to allow me this, and bunny for accepting it.
Huh, what if we all did a couple hundred “cusps” ......
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:19 PM   #599
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Huh, what if we all did a couple hundred “cusps” ......
Please no.... I have a chance of finishing soon. And then Kamita's going to try to resurrect it anyway. Two time through the torture is enough as it is, isn't it?

PS: Don't forget to vote before you go to bed!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-21-2021, 04:28 PM   #600
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Please no.... I have a chance of finishing soon. And then Kamita's going to try to resurrect it anyway. Two time through the torture is enough as it is, isn't it?

PS: Don't forget to vote before you go to bed!
I can’t believe how long you have been going already so maybe hundreds would be a tad excessive.

Option A please
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture