What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:43 PM   #47
dragoneau

Get naked, and edge 2 times.
Put on a long shirt (barely covering your ass), no bra, and edge once more.
Put on a mini-short, no panties, and edge again.

Go to a clothes shop with a friend.
You must edge 3 times in the car, before entering the shop.

You'll then pick an item in the shop, and go to the changing room.

steps:
- get naked
- edge twice.
- put you long shirt on.
- bring the item back in the shop.
- pick an other item and edge once.
- go back to the changing room. Repeat steps 5 times.

get your short and shoes back on.
Go back to your car. edge 5 times.

Your friend will be there to give you a go when in changing room, and watch over your stuff while you're having fun in the shop.
You can do it whithout help, but then it will be much more risky,. Plus, you'll spank yourself 50 times at home, because you don't have friends.
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:00 PM   #48
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTheSlut View Post
a) I don't think there are and BDSM clubs in the UK, and if there are, they are not near me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee9
swinger/bdsm clubs
Why so selective?
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 04:13 PM   #49
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Get laces or thread, pegs, belt, two cucumbers that could fit in your cunt and ass and toothpaste.
Put the pegs on outer and inner labia and connect left and right with two laces. Then tie the laces to your leg tightly so labia it's stretched a bit. After that put the toothpaste on clit and rub it well. Now you have to do 20 jumping jacks, 20 spanks on your poor cunt, edge, 20 squats, 20 spanks, edge and 20 circles of the room walking, 20 spanks and edge. When finish get the belt, sit and spread legs and start hitting clit for 20 times, when finish reapply toothpaste and edge again. If pegs fall off - put them back and continue.
Now get the cucumbers and start working your holes with fingers till they can fit both at the same time. While fucking them start removing the pegs - 1 min one after other. When all pegs are removed from cunts lips you will have an orgasm, but while you having it you should stay with cucumbers in your holes and put peg on the clit just before the orgasm. When orgasm pass you could remove the peg on the clit and continue fucking till an edge. Then you are free but make yourself a salad with cucumbers and enjoy it
Old 11-17-2018, 09:59 AM   #50
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How about we give you a good work out
Strip naked and edge 3 times
Now apply toothpaste to your nipples, clit and pussy lips
Edge 1 more time
Apply clamps to your nipples and clit
Do 25 jumping jacks
Slap the clamp off your clit
Now do 3 more edges
Do 10 push ups
Edge 2 more times
Now slap the clamps off your nipples
Edge 4 more times
Now you may take a cold shower to wash up edging 2 more times in the cold water

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your report
I. Am. So. Horny. By now edging is easy, each one was a wave of pleasure followed by an ocean of disappointment, my pussy was aching to cum and I had not even started the bulk of the dare yet. I pushed out a good dollop of toothpaste onto my hand and tentatively brought it up to my nipples, by now I knew the pain, the burning that was to come so well, that while it difinitely hurt, it did not faze me as much as it did. I massaged my breasts with the blue chemical and began to move down to my pussy. Never mind, I had forgotten how much it burns, my pussy was on fire, my clit was screaming and begging for release. The next edge was triggered only by the faintest touch to my oh so sensitive clit, another wave of almost pleasure and another ocean of yearning. Putting a clamp on my clit hurt more than I was ever expecting, as I let it on I doubled over as I was struck with a bolt of pain searing through my body, snapping my back backwards and forcing my mouth open in shock. At this poing I began to cry, I had just come back from a night out with my sister () and so the make up I had on began to fall in rivers of humiliation. I did my 25 jumping jacks, each one wobbling the various clamps on my body, each one a new definition of pain. I took a slipper and attempted to hit of the clamp on my clit, this truly, was pain, every hit pushed it the clamp into a new weird and really not wonderful position, every futile attempt only bringing more tears to my eyes. At the peak of the pain, when it was hanging my only the tiniest bit of my oh so sensitive skin, it finally came off, a wave of releif hit me and I curcled into a ball and cried, cried from the pain, but more so from the humiliation, I never though that, me, a good girl (or so people thought) would actually do something like that in my life, I truly loved and would do it again, willingly. But god I was a massive slut. After that everything was a blur the edges were painful, the burning from the toothpaste, the experience of the clamp, the shear pain striking my body simply forced me into a phase of acceptance. The ten press ups were easy, I can do 40 in one, so I was OK. As I hit the clamps off of my nipples I cried more, I screamed a bit too, but nothing was as bad as having a clamp ripped off of your clit, nothing. I did my final edges, having to do everything within my power to stop myself from going over the edge and falling into an eternal void of pleasure. I put the shower on in its coldest temperature, as the burning chemical was washed away I sighed and rubbed my nipples, I was freezing, shaking, but the relief was immense and overpowering. I did my final edges and stepped out, frustrated yes, humiliated yes, but almost (almost) happy.

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 11-17-2018, 10:15 AM   #51
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go outside wearing 5 items of clothing. Walk away from your home. Every ten minutes you must take off a piece of clothing. You can stop the dare by sucking someone’s toes. Or...you have to wait until 10 minutes after you are naked.
For my clothing I used my signature slut fest outfit, red high heels, a short skirt, red panties with a matching bra and a tight white shirt. In short I was going for a school girl who just fucked her teacher look. I am sorry, but I did not have an hour, so I waited 5 minutes between taking off items but then did 15 minutes at the end. I stepped outside and immediately regretted wearing such skimpy clothing, it is November and it is the UK. It was fucking cold. I walked a bit, not really going anywhere in particular, my pussy was dripping with the knowledge of what was to come. I stopped at the end of a quiet street in a fairly elderly district and decided that the first to go would be my shoes, already walking there I felt like every single persons eyes were on me - and they really might have been, I was a sight to see - but now, with my bare feet I just felt ridiulous and people really were wondering why someone was wearing such abnormal clothing. Step, is that person watching me? Step, they are. Step, they really definitely are. Step, oh god, can they see my juices running down my leg? Step, yep. And so it continued, humiliation, degradation, and most of all a deep ravenous beg to cum like a lions roar bellowing from my pussy. I took off my shirt and continued to walk a bit, now people really were confused. What was a 19 year old girl doing looking like that? Like a slut about to be fucked till she screamed? After that I soon decided to find a quieter route, there were people here, but there would be people anywhere, so it was a bit better - plus people would soon be going back to their offices anyway, so maybe I would be OK? I took off my skirt, exposed my soaked panties, my nipples were on end and my cunt was throbbing. 5 minutes later I removed my bra, it was definitely getting quieter, but still - there were people! As I walked every humiliating step I had to resist the urge to hide, to rub my exposed nipples and to masturbate furiously. Finally the time came to take off my panties. I was naked. I was in a completey public place. I was scared. I was beyond horny. I passed 6 people in all, an older woman walking her dog, a young guy running, a group of three 20 ish year old women and 2 40 odd year old men. They stared, they made me incredibly horny and together that made me incredibly embarrassed. What an earth was I doing? Eventually the 15 mins were almost up, I was nearly home and I was nearly able to escape. When I arrived my pussy was hurting from the need to be touched, my nipples forcing me to give them some attention. And I was crying.

Thank you, that was amazing. Don't make me do it again.

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
The following 2 users say Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post:
Old 11-17-2018, 10:21 AM   #52
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTheSlut View Post
I. Am. So. Horny. By now edging is easy, each one was a wave of pleasure followed by an ocean of disappointment, my pussy was aching to cum and I had not even started the bulk of the dare yet. I pushed out a good dollop of toothpaste onto my hand and tentatively brought it up to my nipples, by now I knew the pain, the burning that was to come so well, that while it difinitely hurt, it did not faze me as much as it did. I massaged my breasts with the blue chemical and began to move down to my pussy. Never mind, I had forgotten how much it burns, my pussy was on fire, my clit was screaming and begging for release. The next edge was triggered only by the faintest touch to my oh so sensitive clit, another wave of almost pleasure and another ocean of yearning. Putting a clamp on my clit hurt more than I was ever expecting, as I let it on I doubled over as I was struck with a bolt of pain searing through my body, snapping my back backwards and forcing my mouth open in shock. At this poing I began to cry, I had just come back from a night out with my sister () and so the make up I had on began to fall in rivers of humiliation. I did my 25 jumping jacks, each one wobbling the various clamps on my body, each one a new definition of pain. I took a slipper and attempted to hit of the clamp on my clit, this truly, was pain, every hit pushed it the clamp into a new weird and really not wonderful position, every futile attempt only bringing more tears to my eyes. At the peak of the pain, when it was hanging my only the tiniest bit of my oh so sensitive skin, it finally came off, a wave of releif hit me and I curcled into a ball and cried, cried from the pain, but more so from the humiliation, I never though that, me, a good girl (or so people thought) would actually do something like that in my life, I truly loved and would do it again, willingly. But god I was a massive slut. After that everything was a blur the edges were painful, the burning from the toothpaste, the experience of the clamp, the shear pain striking my body simply forced me into a phase of acceptance. The ten press ups were easy, I can do 40 in one, so I was OK. As I hit the clamps off of my nipples I cried more, I screamed a bit too, but nothing was as bad as having a clamp ripped off of your clit, nothing. I did my final edges, having to do everything within my power to stop myself from going over the edge and falling into an eternal void of pleasure. I put the shower on in its coldest temperature, as the burning chemical was washed away I sighed and rubbed my nipples, I was freezing, shaking, but the relief was immense and overpowering. I did my final edges and stepped out, frustrated yes, humiliated yes, but almost (almost) happy.
I’m glad you enjoyed it and thank you for such a detailed and descriptive report the only way to have gotten a clearer view of how you were feeling or what you were going through would have been to be their to see it all happening and this site has a way of making good girls turn bad...even good guys as well I will have to come up with something else for you to do soon

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:49 AM   #53
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
Fist your ass
And get a friend to give you a hand
I don't know who to go to, any suggestions?

Old 11-18-2018, 04:08 AM   #54
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

Do you need suggestions on fisting or on how to ask a helping hand ?
fredgilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:07 AM   #55
SubStevie

Since you are a scat slut too, next time your home shit while sitting on toilet lid closed, Then cleanup only with hands, if you want to finish off, lick your hands clean.
Limits: family, friends, blood

PM Dares
SubStevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 07:52 PM   #56
bdsmlover24

Go into a forest (or similar) and find a place where no one will normaly see you. Get fully naked except a short skirt, and rub a lot of toothpaste all around your clit, pussy and ass hole. Then put on nipple clamps, all of that will be extreme with the cold outside ! Start by edging to warm up then do 30 jumping jacks and edge again. Take off the clamps for 3s and put them on again, it should make you cry. Wait with your hands above and for 2 min just focus on the pain. After that double the clamp and put one on your clit. Do 10 push ups, wait a min and 10 more. Then slap all the clamps off and edge twice. Finally put nipples clamps one again, you can put them off and cum only when you're home again

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:35 AM   #57
SerBlack
getDare Addict

This is similar to the last dare I gave you but with, possibly, a bit more risk.

Same as before, leave the house when you already need to pee. Instead of dice it's a set 20 minutes. Now this is where it changes.

Start a stopwatch when you leave the house and walk to the most crowded area you can. The aim is to accurately guess when it has been 20 minutes. Make sure you are in the crowded area when you think the time is up.

You have a 30 second leeway each side. Guess accurately and congratulations. You don't get off scott free but you can find a secluded area to relieve yourself. You can also have an orgasm, but it has to be before you get home.

Now the risk. If you guess under you have the remaining time to essentially flee to a less crowded area. However. For every 10 seconds you are under you have to edge before you get home. And for every minute is a day you are not allowed to orgasm.

If you guess over, this is the main risk. You've gone over your time and you have to relieve yourself right where you are, in the crowded area. On top of this every 10 seconds over is one minute before you can start heading home.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:24 AM   #58
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredgilder View Post
Do you need suggestions on fisting or on how to ask a helping hand ?
Who to ask and then how to go about it... I can fist just fine

Old 11-19-2018, 10:43 AM   #59
LauraTheSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubStevie View Post
Since you are a scat slut too, next time your home shit while sitting on toilet lid closed, Then cleanup only with hands, if you want to finish off, lick your hands clean.
I decided that scat play was probably best done naked, so I stripped nude and sat on the toilet lid. I had been saving up with lots of shit for someone else who mysteriously stopped replying to my messages, but anyway: I was cold, I was horny, I was feeling pretty humiliated already, I knew that as the shit came out it would only end up squashed against my ass and so I would get a massive mess on my toilet, the thought of which made me want to simultaneously throw up masturbate really intensely. I began to push, each second passing coaxed more of my juices out onto the toilet lid, each second coming together to form an anxious, restless waiting game, finally it began to slide out. It was big and it was juicy , it seemed almost a waste to just flush it away... I stood up and surveyed the brown mess, just the inkling of touching it, licking it, forced me to touch myself. After a moment I ripped my hands from my desperate body and knelt tentatively. Reaching out in front of me I formed a scoop with my hand, pushing a chunk onto my hand, the squishy brown substance making me want to vomit where I was, each bit was a wave of submission flowing through my body then a whirlpool of horniness followed by a hailstorm of desperation. Finally I had most of the solid part of it on my hand, I lifted the seat and dropped it into the bowl, it making a big splash as it did. Now I just had a thick brown smear on the lid with hands stained marroon, I didn't really know what t do at this point, so I just went all the way, I grapped a hardened nipple with one of my shitty hands, my throbbing cunt with the other. After a moment of unrefined desperation, need, disappointment I brought my face in next to the scat. The smell was attrocious and I knew that the taste wouldn't be far off, I stuck out my tongue, curious yet fearing, dreading but needing. It tasted, well, like shit, it was beyond disgusting, it was horrible - words cannot say how bad it was. But I had started now, after stopping myself from putting my dinner on the floor I leant down again, dragging my tongue all the way up. Again, disgust, again, submission, again, acceptance. After what could have been 10 licks, maybe 1000, it was clean enough. In a trance I stood up and leant again the shower wall with one hand, the other entered my ass, in, out, up, down, left, right, suck. Humiliation, submission, enjoyment? I don't know how long I was in there, when I came out I was like a new person, I knew I wanted to try scat, and I did! But that waas crazy - amazing - but absolutely horrible.

Thanks you.

Old 11-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #60
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Bomb Just for you

Regarding your last tasks I think you will hate/love this one. As the previous one, save some to do it:

Dress in skirt + pantyhose or leggings as you prefer and bring a clothespin with you.
Go to a crowded place and find a pharmacy where you'll buy bisacodyl laxative suppositories. When done, stick 2 up your butt and wait for them to make their way through.
From the moment you've put them in you can't stop walking until you've messed yourself.
Now the best part: When you'll be done shitting yourself, go to the bathroom and clamp your clit with the clothespin then go to a store to purchase adult diapers and make the line just as you are, you can't clean yourself at all.
When you'll have your diapers go back to the toilets and diaper yourself over your mess.
Now you must wait until you've wet yourself twice before taking off the peg, then you can head home.

Have fun

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857

Last edited by NaughtyDaddy; 11-19-2018 at 11:10 AM.
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk