Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-18-2018, 03:26 PM   #1
Centself

Default Stupid slut made a puddle

As punishment for not making all of my piss into a cup and some getting on the floor mistress is making me submit to any and all dares and punishments for the next three hours. Preferably having to do with piss and pain.

Likes: Pain, bondage,ice insertion, edging, temperature play, -humiliation, clit torture, piss play/tasting, butt plugs

Dislikes/Punishments: messy, age play, pet play, piss drinking, anal, ruined orgasms, chastity, orgasm denial

Limits:
Illegal, incest, diapers, animals, pics, scat

Toys: dildos (small, med, large, xl tentacle), vibrator (bullet and wand), rope, two clamps, butt plug
Centself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:35 PM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I trust you licked up the spillage?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:39 PM   #3
hoemaster
Account Banned

but you will do any not violating limits?
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:40 PM   #4
Centself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
I trust you licked up the spillage?
Yes sir, mistress also has me pumping my clit and drinking more to refill my bladder as punishment

Likes: Pain, bondage,ice insertion, edging, temperature play, -humiliation, clit torture, piss play/tasting, butt plugs

Dislikes/Punishments: messy, age play, pet play, piss drinking, anal, ruined orgasms, chastity, orgasm denial

Limits:

Toys: dildos (small, med, large, xl tentacle), vibrator (bullet and wand), rope, two clamps, butt plug
Old 11-18-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

With a full bladder piss on a hand towel till its dripping. Wrap the hand towel gently around your biggest gag and strap it in place. You can take it out after taking your biggest anal toy for 100 strokes a stroke is all the way in and all the way out. Use lube. Slap your pussy after each stroke. Then tell us all about it in detail.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:43 PM   #6
Vexbel

Hey, sent you a PM about designing a dare for you and possibly discussing piss dares in general if thats okay. If not, I can just post a dare here publicly.
Vexbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:45 PM   #7
Centself

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaster View Post
but you will do any not violating limits?
Anything not on my limits list is fair game

Limits:

Old 11-18-2018, 03:45 PM   #8
hoemaster
Account Banned

im just going to give mine. go outside only wearing a sports bra and a thong n . now go on a run except as a punishment you should have the thong pulled up between your lips with a clip on each. after your run still outside take the sports pa and thong and try tho switch them using the bra on the bottom covering nothing and the thong around you tits. then take the clips with your lips still in them and pull them off and put on your nips and run again. i expect report
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 03:46 PM   #9
Centself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
With a full bladder piss on a hand towel till its dripping. Wrap the hand towel gently around your biggest gag and strap it in place. You can take it out after taking your biggest anal toy for 100 strokes a stroke is all the way in and all the way out. Use lube. Slap your pussy after each stroke. Then tell us all about it in detail.
Once my bladder is refilled and I have permission to piss again I will do this

Limits:

Old 11-18-2018, 03:47 PM   #10
Centself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexbel View Post
Hey, sent you a PM about designing a dare for you and possibly discussing piss dares in general if thats okay. If not, I can just post a dare here publicly.
Mistress prefers my humiliation be public

Limits:

Old 11-18-2018, 03:55 PM   #11
Vexbel

Complete the pissing on a hand towel dare in your bed, you are not allowed to change the sheets of whatever soaks into your bed, hope your towel is absorbent :P

A cold wet night should make you think about spilling your pee again.
Vexbel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk