Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-09-2019, 02:06 PM   #3586
Curthy

For the next day wear panties and when you are home, dont take it off for peeing. Pee through it and when you are finished put them in your mouth and lick it clean.
Let them there for 10 minutes.
Old 02-10-2019, 08:50 AM   #3587
Aus_Filth

For the next 3 days you must wear panties and a buttplug at all times you are not wearing a female outfit.
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:48 AM   #3588
Jfreeman1999

For the next week you must wear female clothing at all timeswhen you are home alone including sleep. When you are not home you will wear panties and something pink. The pink thing must be visible.

My name is Sissy Princess Ellie

Please insult me over kik and tell me how much of a girl I am
Currently in long term chastity
kik: 1506slut

Likes: Humiliation, Cum eaitng, Feminization, Crossdressing, Bondage, Anal,

Dislikes: Piss play, Chastity Shaving, Hidden public, Messy,

Limits: Extreme pain, Blood, Family, Public, Social Suicide, online exposure Permanent

Jfreeman1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 10:09 PM   #3589
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

Wear panties and a bra then go on video omegle and try to find men to degrade you, since you like being humiliated by men so much. A good sissy seeks it out.
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:50 AM   #3590
EmmaHumm

Lock Your thing between your legs for 4 week and only wear female underwear for the period. When you are outside you need to wear girly slim fit white jeans

I'm a Trans girl who need advice on how to be my true self. PM me with commands on how to act, talk, dress ect.

Likes: BDSM, Sissy stuf, Hypnosis, feminization, cum play, anal, bimbofication, roleplay, Crossdressing, Omegle
NOPE: gross stuff, toilet play, public humiliation, damage, family/friends, video/picture of me.

My Shopping List - help me with buying clothes
EmmaHumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:20 PM   #3591
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

For the next week you must watch 1 hour of sissy hypnosis a day with no repeats. To make it more fun, you must be dressed as feminine as possible with your hands tied behind your back (or in front if you're uncomfortable with that).

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 08:06 AM   #3592
an_object

For as long as you are in chastity, the only underwear you may wear are panties. You must also wear a bra whenever possible, like the good sissy you are.

Likes: chastity, crossdressing, bondage, humiliation, nipple play, spanking, and flogging.
Dislikes: watersports.
Limits: family, and scat.

Calendar | Kinks | Toys and Clothes | PM Dares | Rules

PM it if you'd like to change any of its profile information, it must oblige (avatar, signature, etc.).
an_object is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 09:09 AM   #3593
Aus_Filth

Go to a store that sells makeup in a dress, bra + panties and heels and ask an assistant what type of of products they would recommend to go with your outfit
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:16 AM   #3594
Curthy

You are only allowed to go swimming the next time, when you wear a pink panty under your swimmshorts and in the shower room take only the swimmshorts of, shower and go to the dressing room and change into normal clothes. Hope that on this way nobody will see you in the pink panty ;-)
Old 02-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #3595
ChastisedSlave

Ok I got you so I would like if you could go and put a chasity cage on! Then let’s get some of the girliest panties on then after that throw on a matching bra and if u have anything else such as garter belts or something you will then go and put those on and you will stand in your window(now I’m not sure what your limits are but if anal is one then skip this) after about 5 minutes of being in your window dressed up you will bend over and pull down your panties to reveal your slutty little ass and shove a plug up there. Now after that then pull up your panties and we will then get dressed in those disgusting boy clothes but put them over all of the items that you have on. Now we will go for a walk. I would like if you could go into a store and just stand and browse in the female section of the clothes. You don’t need to buy anything from the clothing section but you will need to stop over at the produce section and pick yourself up a cucumber as well as a lemon just for fun So after you get those you will go and pickup a bottle of lube or moisturizer... don’t worry it’ll be fun to watch you carrying it around! So if the store sells condoms then grab some if not then go and find the clothespins but on the way there keep murmuring condoms to yourself as if you were looking for them. Once you found the clothespins go and check out... I wonder what they will think with you buying all this stuff... I wonder if they could see the lock of your chastity device or maybe they saw your girly clothes! Return home and then eat the lemon as you would normally and then fuck yourself silly with the cucumber till you cum with your cage on ... btw sweetheart those clamps go on your nipples while your getting raped by the cucumber... I want at least 5 minutes of you just bouncing up and down on the cucumber like a slut! After that sleep with your clothes on not your boy ones but your cute girly ones and also with your cage on!
Have mine please include chastity and I would also like a suggestion on a new toy I should buy! Kik me for more tasks

Sissy Slave For Your Entertainment
19 Years Old
Boi Pussy Goal: Soft-1 Inch Hard-2 Inches
Boi Pussy Size: Soft-3 Inch Hard-6 Inches
Chastity Start Date: 2/15/19
Toys: Chastity Cage, Need Suggestions For More
Looking For Dominant

Dislikes: CBT, Piss, Drool, Pleasure
Limits: Family, Face, Friends, Scat, Personal Information
Kik:ChastityForLife
ChastisedSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:58 PM   #3596
Abbb

Good sissies are pro cock suckers. You will practice deepthroating a dildo (or other phallic object) for a minimum of 30 minutes. Get right down there, gag yourself with it, makes your eyes water!

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:12 PM   #3597
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS

I think it’ll be cute while she is sucking you should be fucking. Your dildo that is, for 30 mins! 😉✌️

Likes and Limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87259
Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87261
My Pm dares don’t just send one
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87301

Let’s talk Kik me femdomsissycocklove
Include where you messaging me from
YOUWOULDN'TNOHUEVOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #3598
an_object

Get dressed up in a bra and panties. Then bend over and spank each ass cheek 50 times each, you should count out loud and say "thank you" for each one. To finish up, find a mirror and watch yourself start playing with your nipples, but while you do you should be saying things like "I'm a worthless sissy whore", "Please use me", etc.

Good luck!

Likes: chastity, crossdressing, bondage, humiliation, nipple play, spanking, and flogging.
Dislikes: watersports.
Limits: family, and scat.

Calendar | Kinks | Toys and Clothes | PM Dares | Rules

PM it if you'd like to change any of its profile information, it must oblige (avatar, signature, etc.).
an_object is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to an_object for this post:
Old 02-19-2019, 06:00 PM   #3599
Schnitzel

Put on your chastity cage, bra and panties. Now I want you to watch a sissy hypno video for at least 10 minutes. No touching yourself, but every time you can hear or read the words "sissy", "cock", "slut" and "cum". I want you to spank each ass cheek 1 time. After you are done you need to wear your cage, bra and panties for the rest of the day.

Please make my dare involve buying something. I recently bought mybfirst pairs of panties, but I need more sissy stuff to feminize myself. What should I buy next?

M 20/Sissy/Bi-curious
Feminize me!

Likes: crossdressing, feminization, humiliation, anal, sissy, masturbation

Limits: public, family, pain, scat, messy, permanent/semi-permanent, pictures
Schnitzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #3600
hattrickbound

Wear your panties and go to the store and buy stockings, garter belt, and bra

Likes: cbt, joi, cei, chastity, anal, bondage, gags, spanking

Limits: friends, family, public, social, messy, a2m, pics, video, cam

Toys and clothes: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85829
hattrickbound is offline   Reply With Quote