Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-27-2020, 11:00 AM   #406
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It was a pleasure STUFFing all these tasks in here.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:01 AM   #407
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good luck, we look forward to the updates!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:03 AM   #408
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Thanks! And that's time! Definitely feels like it flew by. (Also, wow, over 400 posts - that was an amazing last-minute push.)

Thank you for all the puns, the teasing, the tasks, the general chatter, making me squirm quite a bit, and just being awesome! Will try and come up with a final tally soon, but there was definitely a lot of last-minute stuffing and wax everywhere. (Seriously. I had to expand the amount of space on my spreadsheet for locations to drip wax. You really unleashed your imaginations on that one!) And then there's just the tasks to dig into... and the updates to you all on them
Old 11-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #409
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the thread instant! It was fun to pun along on in here!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #410
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Thank you for the fun, Inferno! It was a blast. I owe you a short task as well, I believe...
Old 11-27-2020, 01:27 PM   #411
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Well, not so much "owe" - giving them is optional - but yes, you'd be very welcome to send one. Looking forward to it!

Also, final tally: 57 BITEs, 127 DEEPs, 41 DRIPs, 50 FUCKs, 35 SLAPs, and 74 STUFFs. That was more work than I expected; found a mistake right back near the start somewhere I thought I'd checked repeatedly and ended up double-checking everything again.

Which puts me at:
70/114 minutes clamped with the clover clamps
212/381 deepthroats (that's going to give my throat a bit of a workout!)
500/1000 anal thrusts (nice round number!)
7/35 ball slaps
690/1480 minutes plugged with my larger black plug (guess what I had in while counting?)
wax all over the place (lower stomach x5, ass x2, inner thigh x16, nipples x4, sole of right foot x2, legs x2, chest x1, balls x2, soles x2, hollow of elbow, little toe!, "twitching wick", and one for the area around my asshole which might get demoted to somewhere a little easier to reach on the ass).
Plus Bdsub and Blue's tasks, and potentially something from AnalAddict as well.

Thank you all again! I'm going to be plugging away at these for a while...
Old 11-28-2020, 03:29 PM   #412
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

So, quick update. Had a bit of a surprise - or at least, something I wasn't expecting. Even with all that very impressive last-minute stuffing of the thread (and my ass), this morning it seems I completed all the time plugged you folks handed out. Reckoned that it'd take at least another day or two, but the plug just felt comfortable enough when I headed to bed that I kept it in until well into the morning - about 15 hours in total. Haven't done that before, at least with this plug - at 1.5" thick, wider than the dildo I was using, it's almost impossible to forget it's there - and despite being really happy to achieve this and loving the feeling of being filled, I'm not sure about repeating it. Things were definitely starting to get a bit sore around the base, and between that and the raging boner at 4 AM which I couldn't do anything about it wasn't the most restful night's sleep. Also, that was definitely right at the limit of how much longer I could keep the plug in uninterrupted.

Other than that, no real surprises. Deepthroating continues to be a process of discovery - it seems that lying on my front, resting on elbows, head up gives very good angles - and I'm starting to suspect that part of the problem is mental. With the right angles it... actually feels really good to fuck my throat sloppily and just drool everywhere, and the dildo slides in and out very easily. It's just hard to let go and do it, and even harder to post about it. (Doesn't help that it feels like it could go wrong really easily and force drool somewhere unpleasant.) Also in two minds about mentioning how my cock stiffened when doing that earlier... Took a break from anal for the day to let my ass rest, am leaving the more difficult tasks until I'm more rested, got a little distracted from all this by AnalAddict's thread anyway, and would probably have left posting any kind of update until at least tomorrow if it wasn't for finishing the anal plugging. (I might end up wearing it quite a bit more than that just for fun, of course.)

Current status: 82/114 minutes clamped, 289/381 deepthroats, 500/1000 anal thrusts, 7/35 ball slaps, 1500/1480 minutes plugged, and all the other assorted tasks still left to do. Was hoping to be a little further in, but distractions.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:34 PM   #413
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good job, keep up the good work!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:34 PM   #414
Lightze
Chaos

Way to go!

You've done a great job Inferno!

You might just start missing that plug now! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 03:41 PM   #415
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Aaaah! No more plugs! You are going to missing that, but good job on wearing it overnight!.

100 more deepthroats to explore whether you are embarrassed, humiliated, or turned on by them as well One of two more days and you are free again!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-29-2020, 01:54 AM   #416
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

I love these reports. Especially when they make me squirm without me being the one writing them

You're doing an amazing job, Inferno. Can't wait to read more.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:54 PM   #417
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Aww, thanks for all the complements! Sorry about the silence, I only just got back to this after a few distractions (and also I misplaced my nipple clamps for a while). Was originally intending to have everything done by now - as Blue says, it'd only take one or two more days - but alas it wasn't to be.

Also, I need to do anal more often. Keep on not getting around to it (sometimes with good reason), and then when I do it's great. Though this time was a lot better than usual... for some reason all I had to do was lie in bed, spread my legs in the air, and slide my usual dildo in and that had me quietly moaning and gasping from the first thrust. Maybe the orgasm denial is starting to get to me. Well, OK, it's definitely starting to get to me a little, but I'm not sure that's the cause. That was only the warm-up too - I had a new toy to try, a thicker dildo covered in nubs. It was intense! (And lube-hungry.) The nubs stimulated everywhere from the entrance to deep inside all at once, insistently, throughout the entire thrust. Couldn't see myself but was definitely making some very interesting faces, and only managed about 50 thrusts most of the way in and out (relubing once) before it became too much and I had to switch back to a more normal dildo. Really not sure about the new one.

Anyway, rode my dildo for a while more, getting all sweaty and horny and well-fucked, and then decided to try spitroasting (still no dice) before finally finishing off the deepthroats. See, I'd done another couple of quick sessions since the last update which worked out pretty well, so for... some reason I'd decided it'd be a good idea to complete the 60 or so that remained by this point in a single session. Nice intense throatfucking to cap them all off. Only, this time around my throat wasn't co-operating. It really didn't want that dildo filling it. About the best I managed was about 5 or 6 deepthroats in a row before having to pause and recover and that was pushing it. Still struggled through out of sheer stubbornness, leaving me teary-eyed, dripping snot and drool, but also done with the deepthroats. (Aside from the ones in Blue's task, and any more I might do for fun. Still kinda want to try for some good, prolonged facefucking )

Let's see... 82/114 minutes clamped (still. huh.), 382/381 deepthroats, 769/1000 anal thrusts, 7/35 ball slaps, 1500+/1480 minutes plugged, plus still got the wax, Blue's and Bdsub's tasks. (Actually got most of the way into preparing for Bdsub's the other day before discovering my nipple clamps had hidden themselves, darn it.) Also, errm... any tips on slapping your own balls? There's something about the angles, or maybe my balls just don't want to co-operate, but it's been more difficult than anticipated in testing.

Though for now it's approaching bedtime. All of that, plus writing this, has left me tired, happy, and almost ready to turn in for the night. Just wanted to get this posted while I remembered the details.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:54 AM   #418
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Great report to read, Inferno, thanks for sharing. That new dildo seems like an interesting toy, even if only to get really sensitive for the regular one.

Enjoy the rest of your gifts
Old 12-03-2020, 02:35 AM   #419
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

thanks for the report ^^ sounds like you're having a lot of fun ^^
Can't really help you with the ball slaps, tried it 2 or 3 times but I cant manage it at all xD

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:31 AM   #420
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Nicely done Inferno! One more task down!. It sounds like a fun dildo to try out, even if it eats up all the lube. Thanks for sharing your feelings and progress with us, I enjoy reading it.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk